The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Jagan Mohan Reddy launched a scheme YSR Rythu Bharosa on 15 October 2019. This scheme was particularly for the benefit of the reserved farmers in the state. He promised to provide financial assistance funded by his government to them. The amount would help the farmers to upgrade their equipment, invest in facilities, or even personal expenses. Every year for the next 5 years, the farmers will receive 13,500 in three instalments. Find all the information about this scheme, YSR Rythu Bharosa List in the following article.
Table of Contents
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023
The Rythu Bharosa scheme in Andhra Pradesh is one of the most beneficial schemes for farmers. The farmers of reserved categories will receive Rs.13,500 every year from the government not to cover various expenses. The benefit of Rs 13,500 per annum will also include Rs. 6,000 of the PM Kisan schemes. This amount will be credited to their accounts for 5 years in three instalments. The instalments for the financial year 2023 will be in the following manner:
|First Installment||Rs. 2,000 + Rs. 5,500 = Rs. 7,500|
(Including Rs. 2,000 from PMKSN yojana)
|Second Installment||Rs. 4,000|
(Including Rs. 2,000 from PMKSN yojana)
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Third Installment||Rs. 2,000|
(Including Rs. 2,000 from PMKSN yojana)
|Total Amount||Rs. 13,500|
(Including Rs. 6,000 from PMKSN yojana)
The amount was carefully divided considering the prominent crop seasons in India. The YSR Rythu Bharosa amount of Rs. 7,500 will assist the farmers to cover a few expenses in Kharif Season that lasts from October to December. The next instalment will cover the Rabi Season which lasts covers June and July. The last instalment is Rs. 2000 which will cover the Zaid season which lasts from March to July and hence, is released on Sankranti.
Highlights of Jagan Mohan Reddy Rythu Bharosa Yojana
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Article Category||The process to Check Rythu Bharosa Farmer List|
|Launched on||15 October 2019|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Aim||To provide financial assistance funded by the state government to the farmers|
|Benefit||Rs. 13,500 per annum including Rs. 6,000 of PM KISAN|
|Beneficiaries||Tribal/SC/ST/BC/Minority Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Duration||5 years|
|Budget allotted||Rs. 3,900 crores|
|Farmers covered||53 lakh|
Rythu Bharosa Second Installment
The second instalment will be deposited into the bank accounts of the farmers in October. The first instalment was Rs. 7,500. The instalment was further bifurcated into sums of Rs. 2,000 and Rs. 5,500. This instalment supported the farmers of the reserved category during the Kharif season. With the commencement of Rabi, the government is preparing to disburse the second instalment into the bank accounts of the farmers.
The YSR Rythu Bharosa instalment will amount to Rs. 4,000. This will help the farmers to upgrade their equipment for the season of Rabi. The farmers can also choose to cover other personal or professional expenses through the sum. The money will be credited into their accounts with the help of a direct bank transfer.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Objective
As beneficial as India’s land is for farming, the additional drawbacks such as the unavailability of proper resources lead to the miserable condition of farmers. The social and economic backwardness further adds to their problems. Hence the government of the state of Andhra Pradesh decided to ensure that their farmers are never alone in such obstacles.
Thus, Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme. This scheme will not only provide them with financial assistance every crop season but also assure them that they need not approach external agents for loans. Moreover, with the benefit of the farmers, the agriculture sector in the state will grow and there will be an increase in crop production.
Schemes launched in Andhra Pradesh:
- YSR Housing Scheme Application Form
- YSR Vahana Mitra Apply Online
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Application Form
- YSR Badugu Vikasam Apply Online
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Apply Online
- AP YSR Mid-Day Meal Scheme
- YSR Nethanna Nestham Online Payment Status
- IGRS AP Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC)
- Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form
- YSR Navasakam Scheme
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Financial assistance is one of the main benefits of the scheme. Here are listed a few additional benefits under the Rythu Bharosa:
- The farmers will get the assistance of Rs. 13,500 directly from the government. This will sum upto Rs. 67,500 in 5 years.
- Tenant farmers will get Rs.2,500 per annum funded by the government.
- The farmers will be able to get loans at no rate of interest.
- The families will also get insurance coverage of Rs. 5 Lakh and the government will pay the premium for the same.
- The government also promises free electricity for at least 9 hours a day.
- The borewell facilities will be available to the farmers for free.
- The road tax on the tractors will be levied.
- Establishment of cold storage units all over the state.
- The government will also try its best to finish irrigational projects that are pending due to some reason or other.
The following are the features of the Rythu Bharosa scheme:
- CM Jagan Mohan Reddy recently launched the scheme on 15 October 2019 for benefit of tribal farmers.
- The government later extended the scheme to SC/ST/BC and Minority farmers.
- The scheme will benefit for 5 years.
- Rs. 13,500 will be provided including the benefits of Rs. 6000 under the PM Kisan scheme to each farmer per year in three instalments per family.
- The three instalments will carefully prepare the farmers for the upcoming three crop seasons, namely Kharif, Rabi and Zaid.
- The instalments would be of Rs. 7,500, Rs. 4,000 and Rs. 2,000.
- Each instalment will include Rs. 6,000 from the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- In the year 2020, Rs. 1,766 crores were deposited into the bank accounts of farmers belonging to reserved categories.
- The government will establish a real-time committee to make the beneficiary list of the farmers.
- AP Government will transfer the money directly into the bank accounts of the registered farmers.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List Eligibility
The government of Andhra Pradesh has laid down the following eligibility conditions which a citizen needs to satisfy before registering for the Rythu Bharosa scheme:
- The citizen must certainly be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a farmer of any of these categories: Tribal, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Minorities.
- This scheme is also open for Agriculture Tenants and Small Marginal farmers.
- The farmer must have 5 acres of cultivated land.
- Must be eligible for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Exclusions of YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiaries
The following strict exclusions have to be considered while applying for this scheme:
- The applicants who are representatives of the people can apply only if they do not hold the post of Present or Former Ministers, Members of Parliament, Members of the Legislative Assembly or Members of the Legislative Council.
- Retired employees who get a pension of Rs. 10,000 will not be eligible for the scheme.
- Those who paid taxes like GST tax and income tax in the last financial year will be excluded.
- Employed professionals who work as doctors, engineers and so on and are registered with the employer organisation cannot apply for benefits under this scheme.
- Regular workers in a central or state government body will not be able to get assistance under the Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Employees of offices which are affiliated with the government will also be excluded.
- Members of the Municipal Corporation, active or retired and the chairperson of district panchayat, active or retired are also not included to avail of the benefits.
In the official notification, the government of Andhra Pradesh informed the applicants about two chief points:
- If the child of the farmer qualifies for any of the above-given exclusions, the farmer will not get excluded from availing of the benefits of the scheme. Only the farmer must not be ineligible for availing of the benefits of the scheme.
- If the farmer who is receiving monetary benefits under the YSR Rythu scheme dies, the benefits will be transferred to the spouse. But, the benefits will be received by the legal heir from the next financial year as per the government rules.
ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in Portal Login
The users can log into the portal easily by following the steps given below:
- Open the official web portal of the YSR Rythu Bharosa at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- A login form will open up on the screen asking for login credentials that were received at the time of registration for the scheme.
- Enter the username and password to the account.
- Fill in the captcha code. If the captcha is not readable, refresh it by clicking on the “refresh icon”.
- Click on “Refresh Captcha”.
The user might forget the password to the account and can easily recover it by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official web portal of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- Click on the “Login” option on the homepage.
- In the Login Box, select the “Forgot Password” option.
- Another page will open up to reset the password.
- Enter the mobile number mentioned at the time of registration.
- Click on “Send OTP”.
- A One Time Password will be generated on the mobile number and enter the same OTP in the box.
- Enter the new password and click on “Reset”.
The users can also download official notifications or the GO’s on the web portal. To do so, follow the steps given below:
- Open the web page of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
- On the portal, click on “Download” and a dropdown list will open up.
- In the dropdown list, there is an option for “GOs”. Select the same option and two more options will further appear on the screen.
- The two options are GOMS No. 96 and 113. The GOMS No. 96 is the order that the government issued on 19 September 2019. It gives all the insights into the scheme and explains the order, scheme, exclusions, definitions, eligibility criteria, calculation, verification, grievance redressal, and modalities. The GOMS No. 113, is the updated order with order explanations and exclusions. Both of the notifications must be noticed before registering for the scheme.
- Select the notification and a new tab will open up with the G.O.MS. in a pdf format.
- There are print and download icons available. Select the option of preference.
Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
The applicants can easily check the status of their Rythu Bharosa application by simply following these steps:
- Visit the portal at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the dropdown list of “Know your Status”.
- Click on “Know your Rythu Bharosa Status” which is also a new service on the Rythu Bharosa portal.
- A Payment Status form will open up.
- Enter the aadhar number of the applicant and submit.
- The system will find the application with the entered aadhar number and the status will be visible on the screen.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Grievance Status
To find the Grievance Status, follow the following method:
- Open the website of the scheme using the link, ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page, open the dropdown list of “Know your Status”.
- Click on “Know Grievance Status“.
- A Grievance Status form will open up asking for an aadhar card number.
- Enter the aadhar number of the applicant and submit.
- The system will search the respective application and the status of the grievance will be visible on the screen.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List
The RTGS or Real-Time Government Society is responsible for the verification of applications and implementation of the scheme. They make the beneficiary list and send it to the village panchayats. The beneficiaries can easily check their names on the list by visiting the village panchayat. However, the information is also available online on the portal.
- The applicants need to log in to the portal.
- After signing in, the details of the beneficiaries will be available on the screen.
- An option to check the beneficiary’s data will be present on the screen. Click on that.
- After that, a detailed list is available based on the village and district with khata number, father name, total record, etc.
- Users can also search for the name in the list.
- In the search box, enter the khata number.
- The list will be searched accordingly and the details of the application associated with the entered khata number will show up.
- If the details are visible, the name is present in the list, and if not, the name is excluded from the YSR Rythu Bharosa list. The application could have been rejected or the applicant might not be eligible. The users can contact the helpline in such cases.
- Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme
- YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Benefits
- Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Beneficiary List
- Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary Payment Status
- Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Application Form
- Pelli Kanuka Scheme Online Application Status
- AP EWS Certificate Application Form
- AP Meeseva Registration ap.meeseva.gov.in
- YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Apply Online
- EPDS AP Ration Card List
- YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Apply Online
Once the account is registered and the user has filled out the application, they can also edit it. Follow the steps given below to edit the information:
- The user needs to login into the portal by clicking the “Login” option on the homepage.
- In the login form, enter the login credentials and the captcha code. Submit the form.
- After that, on the user dashboard, click on the option to view beneficiary data.
- Carefully search the YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiaries application using the khata number.
- Once the application is viewed, click on the option of “Edit” in the last column.
- The application form will get open for correction.
- Correct the details and review the application before submission.
- Submit the application and the information will be updated.
The Andhra Pradesh government has set up a helpline number specifically to deal with problems related to the YSR Rythu BHarosa. Call 1902 to get help with the portal or the scheme. The helpline is available in PAN Andhra Pradesh but it cannot receive multiple calls at the same time. The applicants can also visit the Regional Gram Panchayat Office if the helpline is busy due to simultaneous calls.
No, only the farmers who belong to Andhra Pradesh can apply for the Rythu Bharosa scheme. However, if they are eligible for this scheme they can check the criteria of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana and apply for it. The PMKSN scheme is also for the benefit of the farmers and provides financial assistance.
The amount of Rs. 6000 of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is already included in the benefits of the Rythu Bharosa. Hence, the ones who are enjoying the benefits of Rythu Bharosa will not get separate benefits from the PMKSN yojana.
Yes, the farmer must be eligible for the scheme. The post or the income of their children will not decide their eligibility.
Yes, you can edit your application in the dashboard and there you can change the mobile number. If you are unable to do so, call the helpdesk number at 1902.
Visit the Gram Panchayat Office of your region and address your issue there.
We have tried to provide all the information related to the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme if you have any more queries/doubts then comment below and our team will help you with it.