Online Apply PM Kisan Registration 2021 | Samman Nidhi Yojana Online | प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना Application Form | www.pmkisan.gov.in | PM किसान Installment 8th Kist
The central government launched PM Kisan Yojana on 1st February 2019. It was launched by the central minister Piyush Goyal. On the budget of 2020, the central minister announced the PM Kisan Samman Yojana. प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना Under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana all the small farmers are included who have a 2-hectare field or less than that.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
The government announced that 6000 rupees will be distributed to the farmers in 3 instalments of 2000 in a year. That means the government pay the amount in three times instalment. This financial help is very beneficial for the farmer. They can utilise it for their personal as well as for farming.
|Scheme name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना
|Category||Central Government scheme|
|Launched by||Honourable PM Narendra Modi|
|Objective||Financial support to the family of farmers|
|Benefit Under this scheme||6000 economy help to all the needy farmers of the country|
|Scheme launched||24th February 2019|
|Effective from||1st December 2018|
|Scheme revised on||1st June 2019|
|Monetary Help||2000 rupees in 3 installments|
Under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the government has almost invested 75000 crore rupees. The government has promised to give 6000 rupees to each farmer as a Bank draft or online transfer. The Government pays the pension in three instalments of 2000. The government is planning to include almost 12 crore small farmers in the PM Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021.
प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना की घोषणा
As we have informed that the Pradhan mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has already announced in 2019. So, the first installment is already provided to the farmers directly through the bank transfer on 31st March 2019. On the first installment, the government will provide pensions for almost 2.25 crores small farmers.
As we informed you do that the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched on 1st February 2019. The government has already provided six installments. All installments are provided on the difference of 4 months. The last installment which was the sixth was provided on 1st August 2020. Pension is provided by the government to the small farmer is directly transfer to their bank account as a draft. Small farmers who have 2-hectare fields or less than it and if they do not receive the sixth installment, they should check their all the previous registration application. Fill all the information properly and correct it. After the correction, you will continue for the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana pension.
Latest Update On PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
All those recipients who are waiting for 8th instalment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi you can check the account as the amount is released on 14th May 2021. It was expected that the government can release the 8th instalment in the last week of March 2021, but it was postponed. The amount of 8th kisht will be directly transferred to the bank account of beneficiaries.
Approx. 1169 crore farmers have registered under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, and the registration procedure is still in the continuation phase. Aspirants who will register before 31st of March will get 4000 rupees in their bank account. Applicants who have registered for the 1st time will get the first two instalments together.
The latest update regarding PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana is, the government is planning for the new development for the support of small farmers. Those farmers who have applied for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 will get Kisan credit card from the government. Under this Yojana, within 14 days from the applying date, the farmer will get their Kisan credit card. Through credit cards, farmers get financial help from the government in the future.
सरकार की महत्वाकांक्षी प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना से 9 करोड़ से अधिक किसानों को लाभान्वित किया गया है, जिन्हें पीएम-किसान योजना के रूप में भी जाना जाता है जो रु की वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करता है 6000 सालाना। इस योजना के तहत, सरकार तीन समान किस्तों में सीधे किसानों के बैंक खातों में राशि हस्तांतरित करती है। नवीनतम विवरणों के अनुसार, 5 करोड़ किसान अभी भी पीएम-किसान योजना से वंचित हैं। जैसा कि पंजीकरण के लिए यह योजना खुली है, इसके लिए आवेदन नहीं करने वाले किसान बिना किसी और देरी के ऐसा कर सकते हैं।
PM Kisan Important Notice
In the new update, the central government announced new rules regarding Pradhanmantri e-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021. प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना में बदलाव Not only small farmers but now all the farmer in different categories can also apply for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
A big update in the rule is that all the farmers can apply for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana who have 1 hectare, 2 hectors, 3 hectors, 4 hectors, 5 hector field and more than it. All the farmers can apply for this pension Yojana. There is no restriction for anyone now.
There is another change in the rule for the benefit of farmer. Farmer can do their registration by their own self. According to the previous rule the farmer have to go to the office of accountant and agricultural officer for their registration. After rounding of many days then the registration process is complete.
Another latest facility provided by the government is that you can check your application status by yourself. For checking your application status you need to have some documents like Aadhar number, mobile number and bank passbook.
Features of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- The amount of this yojana is assigned to the farmer’s account once registration will be completed and state govt verifies the account of the beneficiary.
- The advantages of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is extended in each state of India except West Bengal.
- Almost 70 lakh farmers are there in West Bengal who are seized of the profits of PM Kisan Saman Nidhi yojana. Government of West Bengal had not verified the application of some of the farmers living in West Bengal.
- In the video conferencing, PM of India has explained the new law of farmer and described the advantages of this scheme and law. He also stated that farmer’s and their families not be harmed through this law.
- Lastly, PM Narendra Modi praised all the recipients of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Important Documents Required to Apply for PM Kisan Yojana 2021 (दस्तावेज़)
While applying for PM Kisan Yojana applicants have to upload some important document. We have made a list of documents in the subsequent section of this article. You should have these documents for applying in Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana :-
- The farmers should have at least 2 hectares of field of their own.
- The original paper of the field
- Bank passbook of Applicant
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card of Recipient
- Voter ID card
- Identity card
- Residence certificate
- Driving licence of Candidate
- Full details of land from land revenue department
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Apply 2021
Here is the process of online application in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021. ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित करने के प्रस्ताव Follow the instruction step by step carefully:-
- Very first visit the official website of Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- On the homepage, you will see the option of farmers corner
- Click on it
- A new page will open on that you will see the option of new farmer registration.
- Then click on it
- Then the registration form will open in your screen.
- Fill all required information like Aadhar number image code etc.
- Then click on submit option
- To follow the above process your application is successful registered
- Take a printout of your registration form for the future reference.
Process To Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary Status
Following are the process of checking the status of the application बेनेफिशरी स्टेटस चेक करे.
- First of all, go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana
- On the home page, you will see the option of farmer corner
- Click on it
- New page will open on that you will see the the option of beneficiary status.
- Hit that link.
- The new page is open
- Fill in all the required information such as Aadhar number, bank account number, mobile number etc
- Then click on get data
- Finally the beneficiary status on your screen.
How to Check Recipient Name on PM Kisan Beneficiary List
In order to check the name on PM kisan beneficiary list, aspirants have to execute an easy procedure by which they can easily check their name on the list.
- In the beginning, aspirants have to open the link of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi official portal.
- Wait for the homepage to load on your screen.
- Go to “Farmer’s Section” and hit the link of “Beneficiary List”.
- Then, aspirants have to select their state, district, sub-district, block and village.
- Tap the button “Get Report”.
- A beneficiary list will open on your screen in a few moments.
- Press “CTRL+F” and type your name on the pop-up box that appeared on the screen.
- If your name is present on the list, it will be presented on your display.
Procedure To Apply For Kisan Credit Card Under PM Kisan Yojana
All the farmers who are interested to apply for this scheme, they should have Kisan credit card. For making Kisan credit card the farmers have to apply for it. The application will apply in the Bank. So first of all go to the bank where your bank account have for Kisan Samman Nidhi. Then take an application form for credit card and fill it with all the information which is asked. Submit it on the bank. Then after someday collect your Kisan credit card.
पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि किसानों के लिए भारत सरकार की कल्याणकारी योजनाओं में से एक है। इसे वर्ष 2019 में लॉन्च किया गया था और तब से देश के विभिन्न हिस्सों से बड़ी संख्या में किसानों को इस योजना के तहत लाभ मिला है। इस योजना के तहत, पंजीकृत पात्र किसानों को सरकार से अलग-अलग किश्तों में रु .6000 / – प्रति वर्ष की राशि मिलेगी। इस योजना की सहायता से, लाभार्थी किसान कृषि और संबद्ध गतिविधियों से संबंधित आवश्यक उपकरण और उपकरण खरीद सकते हैं। पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया अब सक्रिय है, पात्र किसानों को 28 फरवरी से पहले पंजीकरण करना चाहिए।
PM kisan Helpline Number
In case aspirants have any technical issues or want to know more about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme then contact to the helpline number given below.
- Phone: 011-23381092
- Email: email@example.com
- Farmer’s welfare section
- Phone Number: 91-11-23382401
- Email: pmkisan-hqrs[at]gov[dot]in
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 8th Installement (आठवीं किश्त)
Registration and verification of the account is done by State Government. This scheme was already implemented in all states except West Bengal. Almost 75 lakh farmers from West Bengal are not getting the benefit of this scheme. With video conference, our Prime Minister Narendra Modi has clarified that this scheme will also be implemented in West Bengal after verification of application. In the discussion, he has explained the new law made for farmers and assured them.
Soon (In March 2021) the 8th instalment of Kisan Samman Nidhi will be a credit to the account of farmers. The amount will be the same 6000 rupees. This amount will credit in three instalments after every four months.
Offline Procedure For PM Kisan Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration
For those applicants who cannot access internet can take offline procedure for registration. Steps and information related to offline registration is given below:-
- Candidate who wants to apply for Kisan Samman Nidhi they have to submit their application at block office or gram panchayat
- Some state like Goa has also added India Post with this scheme to benefit farmers more 255 post office and 300 employees are working to provide this scheme.
- In according to this after registration postman will reach to every home for making people understand
- After offline registration and submission of application of process of scrutiny will continue.
- The applicant who do not have any savings account India post will open their account under India post payment Bank
- After verification amount will directly transfer to their account
Edit Aadhaar Card Info in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application
All those applicants who have submitted their incorrect aadhaar card details and want to correct them can follow the process given below in this article.
- At first, applicants have to open the official portal PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- The homepage of the site will open on your screen.
- Click the “Edit Aadhaar Failure Records” option present under “Farmers Section”.
- A new page will open on your screen in which aspirants can edit their aadhaar card number.
- Next, enter your “Aadhaar Card” number and Captcha given on the screen.
- Submit the information and correct the changes as per your requirement.
Check Status of PMKSNY Self Registered/CSC Farmer
Aspirants who want to check status of self registered/ CSC farmers can follow the steps given below. By implementing the given process, aspirants can easily view their status.
- Initially, candidates have to visit the official portal of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- Now, search the link of “Status of Self Registered/ CSC Famers” on the home page of the portal.
- A new page will open on your screen, insert data like Aadhaar Number and Code given on the screen.
- Hit the “Search” button on your display.
- Status of PMKSNY Self Registered/CSC Farmer will flash on your screen.
- Cross verify all the info and know the status.
Method of Downloading KCC Form Online
- Applicants have to open the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
- You will see the “Download KCC form” link given under “Farmer’s Section”.
- Hit that link once you find it on the homepage.
- PDF format of the KCC form will open on a new tab.
- Download the form and take out the hardcopy of it for another usage.
Click Here to Get KCC Form
How To Download PM Kisan Mobile Application
Procedure for downloading this application is very easy. Applicants who have Android mobile can visit Play Store to download application. मोबाइल ऐप डाउनलोड की प्रक्रिया To get this application from website procedure is discussed below:-
- At first, applicants have to visit the official website
- In the right corner of the home page, candidates will see an option to download PM Kisan mobile app
- Click on this link.
- Google Play Store will open on your screen and the option for install will pop up.
- If the app is compatible with your device then download it on your phone.
- Kindly click on install all features will show in this application in a very concise way.
Objective of The Kisan Nidhi Yojana
India is an agricultural based country. More than 70% of the total population of India depends on farming. Main occupation of the Indians is farming. So the government wants to help the farmer as a financial way for their development. Giving the facility of pension, the government starts this scheme named Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Through this financial help, the government wants to make the farmers self-dependent and develop their status.
If you have any more question or query then you can ask us in the comment section. PM Kisan yojana is the best scheme that is launched by the BJP government and already lakhs of farmers have already taken benefit of PM किसान सम्मान निधि योजना.
Frequently Asked Question
It is a central government scheme to provide economic support to landholding farmers. According to this scheme farmers will get some amount every year to support their domestic needs.
No, when the program was launched it was beneficial for only small and marginal farmers. Later on, it is revised and extended to do all farmers irrespective of their size of landholding.
Under this scheme of landholding, farmers will get financial support from central government. Family will get 6000 rupees per annum in three equal instalment. This installment will have two thousand rupees. It is payable at every 4 months.
Initially this program was launched by our prime minister on 24th February 2019. However, some revision was done later.
No, all serving or retired officers and employees of any government organization are not eligible to get this benefit. However it is applicable to multi-tasking staff retired or group D, lower-class employee.
Beneficiary will provide incorrect information and not eligible for the scheme. In that case action law will be implemented for recovery of the transferred amount.
Irrespective of the size of land all farmers family are eligible for PM Kisan Yojana.
If a candidate or member of family is Income Tax pay then they are not eligible for the benefit of the scheme.
Under PM Kisan Yojana this monetary benefit will directly credited to the account of beneficiary under digital India. There is no scheme for in cash services. All money transaction is made online.
List of eligible beneficiaries will update on the official website under different states and union territory. This list will update regularly according to variation in the list of applicants.
If the micro landholding is not cultivable land then those applicants are excluded from the benefits of the scheme.
Ans. State government are free to decide about mechanism of validation of information. It is their duty to validate the declaration given by beneficiary.
No, if they are using this agricultural land for non-agricultural process, they will not be allowed to get benefit of this scheme.
PM kisan scheme comes under effective from 1st December 2018
Yes, authorities have also developed a mobile application by which applicants can check PM Kisan Nidhi info anywhere.
Hope you have applied for pm kisan successfully after following our guide, incase you have faced any problem than tell us in the comment section below.