Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has introduced the scheme called YSR Kapu Nestham Pathakam on 24th June 2020. The motive behind the scheme is to uplift the living standards of women belonging to Kapu, Ontari, Balija, and Telaga communities.
An amount of Rs. 15,000 will be disbursed to the beneficiaries annually for five years. The total budget estimated by the Andhra Pradesh government to enforce the scheme is Rs. 1101 crores.
More than 3,30,605 women have benefited from the scheme. Read the article below to get all the information regarding AP Kapu Nestham Scheme, Beneficiary Status. We have also mentioned its benefits and eligibility criteria for applying for the scheme.
Table of Contents
What is YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme?
Kapu Nestham scheme is an Andhra Pradesh government scheme under which an amount of Rs. 15,000 will be provided to all the women who fall under the age group 45-60 years and belong to Kapu, Ontari, and other sub-communities annually for five years. This way, a total amount of Rs. 75,000 will be granted to each beneficiary for five years.
On 24th June 2020, the Hon’ble CM of AP YS Reddy launched the AP Kapu Nestham Scheme. For those eligible women who were not able to register for the scheme in the first phase, AP Kapu Nestham’s 2nd phase has begun. Such beneficiaries are given a time of one month to apply for the scheme.
More than two lacs women have benefited from the scheme from the YSR Kapu Nestham first phase. Recently, 95,245 women beneficiaries have been granted a sum of Rs. 143 crores under YSR Kapu Nestham’s second phase. A total sum of Rs. 495.87 crores have been sanctioned to the selected beneficiaries until now.
AP YSR Kapu Nestham Pathakam Overview
|AP Govt. Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
|24th June 2020
|CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Women belonging to Kapu, Balija, Ontari, and Telga communities
|Financial assistance of Rs. 75,000
|Mode of Application
Objective of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The objective of AP Navasakam Kapu Nestham is to support and empower the women belonging to the Kapu, Balija, Ontari, and other sub-communities. The scheme will help the beneficiaries to expand their livelihood opportunities. Hence, uplift their living standards. The government will grant financial aid of Rs. 75,000/- which will be disbursed at the rate of Rs. 15,000/- annually.
Benefits of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
Under the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, the following benefits are granted to the eligible beneficiaries.
- The foremost benefit of the AP Kapu Nestham Pathakam is that women of the Kapu, Balija, Ontari, and other sub-communities will get the financial assistance of Rs. 75,000/- for a time period of five years.
- Out of the Rs. 75,000, the beneficiaries will get Rs. 15,000 on a yearly basis.
- This will create more opportunities for them to earn their livelihood.
- The living standards of such communities will also rise with the help of the scheme.
- The amount will be credited directly to the beneficiaries’ respective accounts.
YSR Kapu Nestham Eligibility List
Only women belonging to the Kapu, Balija, and other sub-communities can avail themselves of the benefits of YSR Kapu Nestham Pathakam. Before applying for the scheme, check the other eligibility criteria discussed underneath. Eligible applicants must have valid documentation to prove the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- The applicants must be the residing citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicants must have a domicile certificate of the state to prove their nativity.
- The age limit for the beneficiaries must lie between 45 to 60 years.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than INR 1.20 lacs in rural areas and INR 1.44 lacs in urban areas.
- In rural areas, the total land holding of the applicant’s family must not exceed
- 10 acres: both dry and wetland
- 10 acres: dry land
- 3 acres: wetland
- In urban areas, there should either be no property or property less than 750 sq. feet per area be owned by the applicant or her family.
- The applicants must belong to the BPL category.
- The applicant or her family must not own any four-wheeled vehicle, excluding taxi, auto, or tractors.
- No family member of the applicant should be an employee in any government office.
- None of the family members should receive a pension in any form.
- No family member of the applicant must pay income tax.
Application procedure for AP Kapu Nestham Yojana
Interested beneficiaries can apply for the scheme through the official website navasakam.ap.gov.in. The applications forms for the scheme are closed as of now. However, we have provided here the application procedure to apply for AP Kapu Nestham Yojana whenever available.
- The applicants must visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Navasakam.
- There is a “Download” option available on the homepage of the website.
- Clicking on the link, select the “YSR Kapu Nestham” option and download the proforma.
- After that, a fresh page will appear on the screen. It will contain the application form for the scheme.
- Download the form to apply for YSR Kapu Nestham Pathakam.
- Fill in the application form providing the correct information and proceed with instructions accordingly.
Documents Required for AP Kapu Nestham Scheme
A list of documents required to be presented for availing of the benefits of the AP Kapu Nestham Pathakam is provided below. All the documents should be genuine. If found false, the application is subject to termination.
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Residential Proof
- Ration Card
- Academic qualification mark sheets
- Bank account details/ first page of passbook
- Passport-sized photographs
- AP Encumbrance Certificate
AP Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List
YSR Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List can be checked at Village and Ward Secretariat office. The applicants who do not know their respective Secretariat can check the name of their Secretariat along with their codes and wards through a very simple procedure described below.
Step 1:- Firstly, the applicants need to visit the official website of AP Navasakam.
Step 2:- On the homepage, you will find a tab called “Know your Secretariat”. Click on the link.
Step 3:- As you click on the link, a list as follows will appear on the screen. It will include the district name and the number of beneficiaries in urban and rural areas.
Step 4:- The applicants will need to click on the links available as the blue highlighted text against the district name under their respective zone, that is, urban or rural.
Step 5:- Further, the applicants will require to search their Mandal name. A link as the blue highlighted text will be available against their respective Mandal names.
Step 6:- A list containing the Secretariat Code, Secretariat Name, and GP name will appear on the screen.
Step 7:- This way the applicants will get to know their respective secretariats.
After knowing their Secretariats, the applicants can visit the ward or gram panchayat office to check their application status.
YSR Kapu Nestham Payment Status Check
Once the AP Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List has been released, the officials of the concerning department will sanction the amount. The approved amount will be directly transferred to the selected list of beneficiaries’ accounts.
An SMS alert will be forwarded to the beneficiaries’ registered mobile number on the successful transaction of the scheme funds to their respective bank accounts.
YSR Kapu Nestham 2nd Phase
AP Kapu Nestham’s last date was in December 2020. The application forms for AP Kapu Nestham Phase 2 have been disclosed as of now. The officials will release the AP Kapu Nestham selected list of beneficiaries on the official website of AP Navasakam. The applicants can also visit their respective secretariat to know their application status.
We will update you whenever the application forms for YSR Kapu Nestham are available again.
If you have any queries related to the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, you can contact the officials by emailing your issues at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme?
The scheme provides financial aid to women in Kapu, Telaga, Balija, and other sub-communities to improve their socio-economic status. The scheme is only applicable for women falling under the age group of 45-60 years.
Who launched AP Kapu Nestham scheme?
The scheme was launched by Hon’ble CM of Andhra Pradesh state YS Reddy.
When was the AP Kapu Nestham scheme launched?
The scheme was launched on 24th June 2020.
Who are the beneficiaries of the AP Kapu Nestham Scheme?
Women belonging to Kapu, Balija, Ontari, and Telga communities and falling under the age group of 45-60 years.
What is the official website of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme?
The official website of the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme is www.navasakam.ap.gov.in.
What is the objective of the AP Kapu Nestham Scheme?
The objective of AP Navasakam Kapu Nestham is economic upliftment of the women belonging to the Kapu, Balija, Ontari, and other sub-communities by providing them financial support of Rs 15,000 per annum over five years.
What are the benefits of the AP Kapu Nestham Scheme?
The major benefits of the AP Kapu Nestham Pathakam include the financial assistance of Rs. 75,000 for five years to the eligible beneficiaries.
What is the amount granted under AP Kapu Nestham Pathakam?
A total amount of Rs. 75,000 will be disbursed to the beneficiaries over five years in the installments of Rs. 15,000 per year.
What is the mode of application to apply for the AP Kapu Nestham Scheme?
You can apply for the AP Kapu Nestham scheme via online mode through the application form available on their official website @navasakam.ap.gov.in.
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme?
The key eligibility to apply for the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme-
(i) The scheme is applicable for Women candidates only.
(ii) Women must belong to Kapu, Ontari, Balija, or Telaga communities.
(iii) Age limit:- 45-60 years.
(iv) The applicants must belong to the BPL category.
What is the last date to submit the application form for the AP Kapu Nestham scheme?
The application forms for the scheme are not available as of now. When the forms will be available, we will update you with the same.
What is the helpline number of the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme?
You can contact the officials regarding issues related to YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme by emailing your queries at email@example.com.