AP housing sanction list 2022 | Jagan Housing scheme | YSR housing scheme status check | www.housing.ap.gov.in
YSR Housing Scheme 2022 was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, for the well-being of the resident of the AP state, earlier it was launched by the former late chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, now it was launched by YSR Jagananna Housing Colonies, according to the projection of the scheme, the government target around 30 lakh poor citizen, who are to take this scheme benefit, which means many people have their own house to live and through this project, the livelihood of many citizens can be better.
In this article, the candidates get to know about the YSR Housing Scheme, its eligibility criteria, documents that are necessary to submit, sanctioned list of the beneficiaries, how to fill the application form, in this article, you will all your questions answers, so you can scroll down to get your answers.
About YSR Housing Scheme
As per the announcement of the Chief Minister of the AP government when he is addressing the public meeting, said that “In our election manifesto, we promised to build 25 lakh houses but now we will be building 31 lakh houses“, so now as per the announcement, the project is to make 31 lakh houses in the state. He also announced that 50,490 crores INR will be spent on the construction of those houses.
According to the news, around 28.30 lakh houses will be constructed under the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana, which costs around 1.50 lakh will be spent per unit. The government also promised that in Urban areas around 1 percent and Rural areas around 1.5 percent will be given to each selected candidate and the deeds of the property will be issued in the name of the women.
Budget Sanctioned for this Housing Scheme
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has announced this flagship program for the welfare of the people of Andhra Pradesh. In the financial year 2020-21, the government authorities of Andhra Pradesh have sanctioned 3,691.79 crore INR for housing and officially announced by B Rajendra Nath Reddy (the Chief Minister Finance Minister of AP) on 16th June 2020. Earlier, the government was running the housing distribution program in Ugadi, there are twenty-one schemes that were run by the former Chief Minister Late Shri YS Rajasekhara Reddy, for the well-being of the Andhra people.
Distribution of YSR Jagannath Housing
According to the official website, the distribution of YSR Jagannath colonies is as follows:
- The government has decided to construct thirty lakh houses, within 4 years.
- The government has divided the project into two-phase: Phase I and Phase II
- Phase I: There was the construction of fifteen Lakh houses, which cost the government 27k crore in 2020.
- Phase II: The construction of the next fifteen houses in 2021.
- The authority has decided to provide house site pattas to all the select applicants.
- As per the notification, the housing material will be given to the beneficiary at a low cost as compared to the market price.
- Some of the facilities are also provided under this scheme like water supply, roads, and electricity.
Distribution of YSR Housing Scheme
As per the official sites of Andhra Pradesh, the government will make the construction in 68.361 acres of area, which cost the government 23,535 crores INR. In this project, the government was spent around 28k crores INR for the construction of the 16 lakh houses under the 1st phase of the Housing scheme of Andhra Pradesh for the needy ones. And under the 1st phase of the housing scheme, each house cost the government around 1.8 lakh, so as per the calculation and the data for 16 lakh houses it has cost the government 28,800 crore INR.
From 25th December 2020, the construction of the 2nd phase was started, and according to the official notification 15 lakh more are houses in the process of construction and within the three years, around approx 28 lakh houses will be constructed. In the 2nd Phase of the YSR Housing scheme around 30 lakhs of well-constructed houses will be allocated to the women applicants.
Who can apply for YSR Housing Scheme Eligibility
To apply for this scheme firstly the applicant must go through the eligibility criteria which are as follows:
- The applicant should be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme is only for those who are holding the Below Poverty Line ration card.
- If the candidate has their own land and property, then the applicant is not eligible for this housing scheme.
What are the Documents Required to submit in YSR Housing Scheme?
The below mention documents are required to submit to take the benefit of the YSR housing scheme:
|Aadhar Card– can be submitted of all the Family members||Mobile Number– should be valid, because most of the information can be sent on the registered number|
|Income Proof/ BPL card– must be submitted, to take the benefit of the scheme||Address Proof– according to the guidelines the domicile of Andhra Pradesh|
|Passport Size Photographs||Bank detail and Bank Passbook or statement photocopy|
YSR Andhra Housing Scheme Sanction List 2022
The Sanction List is important for all the applicants, so here we are sharing the direct link of the site, for easy access, you can directly open that beneficiary page. The link and steps both are given below, you can scroll down to see it:
- The applicant has to visit the official site of the YSR Housing Scheme website.
- There you can find out the option Dashboard, click on it.
- You will see the list, from there you have to choose Beneficiary Progress.
- After clicking on the option, you will the list on your screen.
- From there you can select your area and all the other details, the same screen will appear on your screen which is given below.
- You can convert it into a YSR housing sanctioned list pdf, or you can also take a print out of it.
YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary Search
To search for the beneficiary of the YSR housing scheme, the applicants must search on to the housing.ap.gov.in beneficiary search, and follow the below mention steps:
- Go through the official site of the YSR Housing.
- The link will direct you to the homepage.
- When you scroll down, you will find the option “Beneficiary Search.”
- Once you click on it, the new page will be open on the other tab.
- From there you will find the three options which are:
|Ben ID||UID||Ration card|
From above mention option chose anyone and click on the search.
- Then all the details of the Beneficiary will be displayed on your screen.
How to apply for the YSR Housing Scheme?
The application process has not yet been released on the official site by the Staff Housing Corporation of Andhra Pradesh, but soon the government will release the link of the application form and its guideline, and how to register themselves in the scheme? It might be possible that the application form will be available online, so it can be easy for each applicant.
The candidates who fill the application, have to read the guidelines carefully and then fill the whole form attentively. Applicants must have to enter all the required details in the given space and also upload/attach all the essential documents as per the guidelines, and submit the form.
How to Login to the official portal for YSR Housing Scheme?
To log in to the official portal of the housing cooperation of Andhra Pradesh, the candidate must follow the following steps, which are as follows:
- The applicant must go through the official site of the YSR housing.
- The official link will direct you to the Home page of the site.
- On the homepage, click on the Login option.
- When you click on the Login, you will see the option to Sign In.
- Then the next page will be opened, then you have to enter your Credential Id and password, and security code.
- Then tap on the Login option.
What is the Progress Status of YSR housing Scheme?
The government of Andhra Pradesh has construct houses for the poor class of people who are financially unstable and have low family income as per the guidelines, to help those poor citizens government has distributed houses at no cost, they provide them a roof to live and start a better life. This step is also a good move to make their lives better and also desirable for the development of any state.
Under this scheme, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh officially stated that the distribution of the House site Patta, and according to the data around 9,668 were already completed and the date of the house distribution also was getting extended to 20th January 2021. As you talk about the YSR Jagananna colonies around 1700 colonies have been completed and a per the progress rate soon all will be completed.
In all over around 39 percent of houses have already been distributed to the natives of Andhra Pradesh. As per the news, even the Chief Minister also wants to complete this distribution process as early as possible. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh also promised that the selected beneficiaries, that within 90 days the distribution of housing will be completed and also told bout the legal formalities that it will also complete on time.
What is the main aim of the YSR Housing Scheme?
The main key points in which the government of AP is working to provide a good service to their people, the key points are a follows:
- The main objective of the YSR scheme is to provide houses free of cost to poor citizens or Below the poverty line families.
- The categories which are covered under this scheme: Medium Income Group, Economically Weaker Section, Low Income Group, etc.
- To make this project more effective, so the government merged the YSR housing scheme and PMAY, to provide better livelihood to the people.
- The main aim of the AP government is to make state homeless free by the year 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to log in to the YSR Housing scheme> enter User Id and password details to the given space.
The registration process is yet to be released once it was available we will let you know in detail.
వైయస్ఆర్ హౌసింగ్ స్కీమ్ was started by the former late chief minister of AP, for the well-being of the native of the AP, but now it was launched by YSR Jagananna Housing Colonies.
Log on to the portal of YSR Housing and in this, you have to select the “Beneficiary Search” option and choose an option and click on the search button which will give you all the details of the beneficiary.
Go to the site of the YSR, where you have to choose the Beneficiary Progress option and choose your area. After that click on the search button, all the details will appear on your screen.
The applicant must have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
Interested Candidates must have a BPL ration card.
The mandatory documents which are essential to attach are as follows:- Aadhar Card, BPL card, Address and income Proof, Photograph (Passport Size), Bank Account detail.
In Urban areas, it will be 1 % whereas in rural areas it was 1.5 %.
As per, the announcement it will be 3,691.79 Cr.
Through this scheme, the AP Govt is looking to provide houses to those who are living BPL category & poor citizens and they have targeted to achieve this goal by the end of 2022.