AP YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana Apply | jagananna vidya kanuka status | jagananna vidya kanuka beneficiary list
The government of Andhra Pradesh come up with this scheme to help the school children, especially the students studying in government schools. Currently, Andhra Pradesh government schools are facing a lot of difficulties in order to distribute uniforms, school bags, textbooks to the children. For supporting these needs, the AP government has announced the welfare scheme called the “YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka yojana”. This yojana has several benefits and motives for the goodness of students studying in government schools. Explore the whole information regarding YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana in this post such as the objective of the scheme, its advantages, the process of implementation, how to apply for this yojana, etc.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka
The quality of the current education system will reflect the future of the state. The procedure of learning is accepted as a great instrument for furnishing shape to the personality of any child. At present, education becomes the basic need for everyone next to clothes, food and shelter. In AP state, there are a number of people who don’t send their child to school because of a shortage of school kit. Andhra Pradesh government also wants that every child living in the state must be educated. And to support these students, the government of AP is providing schools kits which include bags, books, uniform, shoes, etc. These things will be distributed under the AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka.
There are approximate 2.5 lakh students in Andhra Pradesh who will be transferred from private to govt schools. Every child who will seek admission to the Andhra Pradesh government school will get the school kit. From now, every child of Andhra Pradesh will also check the chance to fulfil their dreams and study hard.
Key Highlights of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana 2021|
|Scheme Introduced by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective of the Yojana||Issuing School Kits to Students|
|Who are Beneficiaries||Children Studying in Govt. School of AP|
|Official Portal Link||We will Notify Soon|
|Category of Article||AP Govt Scheme|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
Implementation Process of the JVK Scheme
On 8 of October 2020, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched the scheme “Jagananna Vidya Kanuka” at Punadipaddu ZP High School situated at Kankipadu Mandal. Under this scheme, the government will be spending 648.09 crore rupees for 43 lakh students. The Kanuka kits will be given to students studying 1st to 10th class. The government is doing their best to proffering all the facilities so that students can get the best education.
Aim of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
With the help of this plan, Gross Enrolment Ration (GER) will be increased and help to build the rate of proficiency. As of now, more than 12,265 schools have implemented this project. There are 45000 institute, schools, hostels that have implemented this plan. By this scheme, the education rate of the state will be increased.
Education programs of the English language have been organized for 1st to 6th standard students. The scheme objective is to provide quality education to all the destitute children living in this state. This will develop the potential of the child and furnishes skills, experience, knowledge and concepts to students.
There are several advantages behind launching any scheme so as Vidya Kanuka Scheme. In this portion of the article, we have described all the essential benefits provided by concerning authorities.
- By implementing this scheme, the government offers a complete school kit which consists of several things important for education.
- This step will create high learning standards for all students residing in the state.
- Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme will help to create an educational environment in the school.
- The transparency between civilians and the government will be improved.
- Government schools granting Kanuka kits will be determined as a positive place for different community’s people.
- With the help of this yojana, self-confidence and self-awareness will be developed among students.
Eligibility Criteria of Vidya Kanuka Yojana
If you are interested in availing of the benefits of the Vidya Kanuka scheme, must ensure that you are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria. In case authorities find any aspirants not satisfying any of the mentioned norms, then he/ she won’t be eligible to get advantages.
- To avail this plan, the student must be studying in the government school of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only Andhra Pradesh can get the benefits of this scheme.
- The government will provide kits for only needy and destitute students of AP.
Items included in Vidya Kanuka Kit
As we stated above, the government of Andhra Pradesh of responsible for providing a school kit that has some necessary items. In the up next portion of this section, we have mentioned the particulars that are present in the Vidya Kanuka kit.
- All those aspirants who are studying in class from 1st to 10th will get the school uniform (Three Pairs) under this yojana.
- Vidya Kanuka Kit have two pair of socks for government school student.
- School shoe (One Pair) will be provided to all the recipient of this scheme.
- Alon with the school uniform, the government will also issue the belt of the respective school to all beneficiaries.
- From class 1st to 10th class students, officials will provide textbooks and notebooks for study.
- For carrying these textbooks and notebooks, authorities will grant one school bags. By using these bags, children can take books while going to school.
Documents Needed for Vidya Kanuka Yojana
There are some important documents that are required for YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana. Checkout the list of certificates mentioned in the subsequent section of this article.
- School certificate
- Education Certificate
- Passport size Photograph of Student
- ID card of Student
- Parent’s Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar card of Child
- Certification of parents
Process of Applying for YSR Vidya Kanuka Yojana AP
If you are searching for the procedure of applying for the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme, then let us tell you that there is no such procedure for applying. The government will provide the kits to only those aspirants who are studying in different government colleges in Andhra Pradesh. So, there is no availability of an application form or another procedure for applying for this scheme.
Is this scheme is only for government school students?
Yes, the YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka scheme is only for children studying in govt schools. No private school students can avail this scheme.
If candidate is studying class 12th, then also he/ she will get the benefit?
No, school kit will be given from class 1st to class 10th only.