AP EWS Certificate:- An EWS certificate or Income certificate is a document that keeps information on our incomes and our sources. In Andhra Pradesh, the EWS benefits the citizens by providing various schemes and subsidies. Whenever any scheme is launched by the government there are always for a certain community, therefore, EWS or Income certificate is needed in most of it. In Andhra Pradesh EWS or income certificate is provided by the Revenue Department. All eligible bachelors can apply for an EWS certificate online.
If the citizen of India is applying for certain State or Central government schemes, they need to prove their identity by providing certain documents. But only an Andhra Pradesh EWS certificate is used in order to tell if the income of the applier is on par with the scheme rules set up by authorities. EWS is basically required if applying for state or central schemes. The certificate is one of the important valid documents in the country.
AP EWS Certificate
The EWS is an income and asset certificate which takes your income and other sources such as land, agriculture etc as the same and one. The candidate who belongs to the general category is the one who can apply for an EWS certificate. Other categories are not eligible to apply for this. It is for the general category of people who belong to the Economically Weaker Section and Economically Backward Class. The benefit that EWS provides is 10% reservation in job recruitment which lies under the EWS Scheme.
The certificate is mostly used as an income certificate that provides reservation for the job and is rewarded to an eligible person. The EWS certificate is basically received within 7- 21 days after applying for it. The EWS is valid for only a year after receiving. Though it may vary in other states based on the decision of the concerned authorities.
Key highlights of AP EWS Certificate
The income certificate is an effective document that shows the income of the individual and if he/she can apply for the particular scheme under State or Central authority. It is also effective in repaying the fee and scholarships for students. The engineering students basically uses it as a fee payslip.
|Name||Andhra Pradesh Economically Weaker Section Certificate|
|Abbrev.||AP EWS Certificate|
|Handling authorities||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefits||Citizens of the concerned state|
|Objective||To provide best and correct EWS certificate to all people|
|Category||AP Govt Scheme|
|Application Filling mode||Online And Offline|
|Benefits||10% reservation into direct recruitment of jobs|
|Category of People||General Category Economically Weaker Section People|
|EWS Process Time||7 to 21 days|
|Official Portal used||click here|
AP EWS Ceritificate Information
Charge for Application Fee
The application fee for the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) may vary according to the States. The charges vartion in Andhra Pradesh are:
- Fees of Application Form is Rs 10
- Certificate charges is according to the authority.
- At mee seva portel , the charge is combined that is Rs 35
Time till the AP EWS Certificate is Valid?
After the complete process of filling the form. The appliers submit it. Hence, after verification of the application form it is provided to people. This received document is valid for 1 year from the date of release to the appliers.
The appliers who apply for the EWS or Income Certificate should fullfil provided main conditions.
- Applier must be a citizen of India.
- Must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
The documents needed to apply for the Income certificate are:
- Completed Application form with a court stamp of RS 2.
- Till date complete education records.
- Two different Gazette officers issued certificate.
- The Ration Card
- Identification proof i.e. Voter Id
- Income Tax slip if have any
- Residence Proof
- Photo Passport sized
- As per Government order (G.O. 1551), Non-judicial paper declaration of RS 10/-
Some of the keypoints of EWS are :
- All the people belonging to any caste which are not under reservation can apply for this scheme.
- The students circled in the EWS category anyhow should be adjusted in the given 10% of the sanctioned seats
- The applier should get the necessary certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned.
- Eligibility norms are the same for all as set up by the government
- If you failed to understand the online MeeSeva portal, you can also visit the nearest MeeSeva portal.
- It’s punishable to do fraud in regard to applying for an EWS certificate.
- To track your application you need an application ID.
- The EWS certificate can also be received from the nearest Tehsildar too.
AP EWS Certificate Application Form online
Online Mode of filling Application Form:
- Firstly, applier needs to visit the official website of the Mee-Seva portal
- On the screen, you will see a list of options in the dashboard.
- Thus, click on the option “Revenue Department Services” from the list of services.
- On the next page, there will be various options given related to Revenue Department.
- Now among the options, select the “Income Certificate” option.
- Hence, leading to the Income Certificate application form
- Now a small dialogue box will appear where applier needs to login in order to fill form and then proceed with the filling process of the form.
- On the next page, fill in the relevant details such as
- Name of Parents/ Husband
- Aadhaar card and its number
- Age of applicant
- After this, in the application form enter your income details
- After filling the form, upload all the relevant documents required.
- Then will appear option Show Payment option, where the applier is required to fill in the details of the bank and confirm the payment.
- Hence, click on the Submit button
- Once the submit button is clicked, the payment receipt is generated which needs to be kept for further references
Offline Mode of filling application form
- The applier needs to go to the mee-Seva portal whichever is nearer to them.
- Take a form from the authorities
- Fill in the relevant details required in the form and then attest the documents to it.
- Then, submit it at mee-Seva centre by paying the application fee there.
- Hereafter, the application form will be verified.
How to Check Andhra Pradesh EWS Application Status?
The applier if wants to check that status of his application , then that is very easy now. It can directly be done through the portal not by going personally to the specific authorities . The following steps will let you know how to check application status:
- Applicant needs to Log in to the website.
- The official website of mee-Seva has a login in the dialogue box at the top of the page.
- Fill in the required details such as-
- At last, click on sign in.
- Once login is done, Enter the application number
- In order to check the status of application, you have to provide your Application Number
- After writing the application number, click on the GO option.
- Finally, the GO button taking you to the application status.
- Hence, the application status appears on your screen.
AP EWS Certificate login portal
If you are already a registered user in the portal then you can directly log in through LOGIN option
- The login option for the user is just present at the center , fill in the details required and click on Sign in
How to Unlock User?
- In order to unlock the user click on the Unlock User option from the left side tabs.
- Now, a page will appear where some details are required.
- Fill in the details and click on the Get Details option.
How to login if Forgot Password ?
The user can open through OTP option if in case forgot the password of login.
- Firstly, visit the mee-seva official portal and click on Forgot Password option from the left tab
- Then Forgot password dialogue box will appear on the screen
- Fill in the details as required and get OTP
- Hereafter, use the OTP in dialogue box and fill new password.
- Thus, password is changed.
The applier first needs to register in mee-Seva portal in order to enjoy all aspects of services..
- The user first shall visit the mee-Seva online portal
- Once the portal is opened click on the New Registration option from the left tab on the screen.
- It will lead you to a new page, New Registration
- Fill in the relevant details of the form and then click on Submit button
How to check information on IT & C incentives Registration?
In order to fill the Incentive Registration for Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Department follow the steps given below:
- Open the Official website of mee-Seva online
- Then click on IT & C Incentives Registration, from the tab on the left side
- This will lead you to IT& C department portal where one needs to Sign in first.
- After Sign in, fill in the required details for Incentive Registration and submit them.
- Thus, on submission the application process is complete.
How to get IT & C Policy 14-20 User Manual
The user manual carrying information on Information Technology, Electronic and Communication department follow the steps.
- The user needs to go to the official portal of mee seva online.
- Then on the left side of screen , you will see an option IT & C Policy 14-20 User Manual click on it.
- On clicking it will lead you to next page where you can see the information
- And can even download the pdf
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Plot no 11 & 12, 3rd Floor,
Back side of BSNL telephone exchange,
|Official Website of Mee-Seva Portal||Click here|
|Online mee-Seva portal||Click here|
|AP State portal||Click here|
|Apply EWS Certificate||Employment Exchange Registration|
EWS also called the Economically Weaker Section is basically a certificate introduced to the financially poor family section if the candidate is applying for a Centre or State schemes issued by the government. In order to get some benefits while applying for government-issued schemes, EWS can be helpful.
In simpler term, you could say an EWS certificate is an income and asset certificate for the Economically Weaker Section or Economically Backward Section.
The annual family income should be less than 8 lakhs.
No, the income includes everything such as, -daily wages or your salary, agriculture, profession, business etc
Yes, both of them are used for different perspective such as EWS is an Income and Asset certificate whereas income certificate states you previous incomes.
No, EWS is for people belonging to the general category that also who are economically weaker section of society.
No, only people who fulfil certain criteria can apply for an EWS certificate.
– A person should be in any SC, ST, OBC group
-The annual income should be 8 lakh yearly
– Land owned should not be above 5 acres etc