AP YSR Navasakam Scheme 2023: In the pursuit to help and support the citizens of the state, the Government of Andhra Pradesh is always making efforts and executing them with full vigour. One such effort or initiative by the state govt is the launch of the AP Navasakam Portal at navasakam.ap.gov.in. The portal is an attempt towards the path of digitalization. The portal is a one-stop destination for various welfare schemes instituted by the AP government.
People can easily navigate through these schemes and gather all the related information under one portal only. The article below mentions all the crucial particulars regarding the YSR Navasakam portal and its services and schemes to the AP public. Read further to grasp the details on the schemes of the portal, the eligible beneficiaries list, download application forms, etc.
Table of Contents
AP YSR Navasakam Scheme
In 2019, under the effective governance of the CM, Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Navasakam portal was launched in the state. The portal is an integrated portal to digitally avail several AP welfare schemes for the different categories of people within the state. It will cover different groups ranging from students to elderly people, from pregnant women to auto-rickshaw drivers, from weavers to tailors and much more.
Through this portal, all the beneficiaries can benefit from the offered schemes easily. The portal enables the public to check the eligibility/ ineligibility standards and access the application form online for the particular scheme. Besides, the officials will be carried out a door-to-door inspection to identify the beneficiaries under the concerned scheme.
As stated by the CM, a total sum of Rs. 40,139 crores were sanctioned till May 2020 in the first phase of the scheme amongst the various beneficiaries. The benefits were extended to up to 3.5 crores of people across the state.
It is a part of the “Navaratnalu” manifesto as promised by the current Chief Minister, Jagan Mohan Reddy during his election campaign. At present, the govt runs twelve welfare schemes through the YSR Navasakam Portal. The details regarding each scheme have been summarized in the subsequent sections of the article.
Brief Description of navasakam.ap.gov.in Portal
|Name of Portal||YSR Navasakam Portal|
|Launched by||Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||All the citizens of the state|
|Objectives||To offer welfare schemes to the public|
|No. of Schemes offered||Twelve|
Objectives & Benefits of YSR Navasakam Portal
Objectives: With the launch of the YSR Navasakam Portal in the state of Andhra Pradesh, it has become very easy and favourable for the general public of the state to access the welfare schemes that are being offered by the government. It has bridged the unseen gap between the villagers and the govt. All the residents now feel relieved with its launch as it is no more confusing to get information about a specific scheme.
Benefits: With the aforementioned objectives, the portal offered many benefits. Following is the list comprising of such advantages and benefits.
- The portal has eased the process to access information about several welfare schemes under a single online portal.
- The application forms to register and claim the schemes are also obtainable through the portal.
- Emphasis on the promotion of digitalization across the state.
- People are at ease, as there is no need for them to visit any notary office for the verification process.
- Recognition of the beneficiaries will be done through the door to door inspection by the concerned authorities.
AP navasakam.ap.gov.in Schemes List
YSR Navasakam Schemes offers many benefits to the numerous groups and categories existing within the state. Currently, there are twelve welfare schemes under the AP Navasakam portal, which are discussed in the following segemnts of the artcile:
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
YSR Cheyutha Scheme is a women empowerment scheme initiated by the government of AP. The scheme will reach the women who belong to the minority communities, SC, ST or OBC. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will be granted a total sum of INR 75,000 in the instalments of INR 18,750 per year. It is a state-funded scheme to enhance the cattle business across the state.
– Women of age group 45-60 years can apply.
– Women must belong to the SC/ ST/ OBC/ minority communities.
– The applying women must be engaged in the cattle business.
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
In order to extend the Social Security Pensions, the govt of Andhra Pradesh grants these pensions under YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme. The scheme aims to assist deprived households of the state economically. It includes the various factions of the society, such as elderly people, single women, physically handicapped, weavers, toddy tappers, ART and CKDU patients, fishermen, dappu artists, transgender, traditional cobblers, etc. Recently, the govt. has also elevated the pension amounts to be disbursed to the selected list of eligible beneficiaries.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The Govt of Andhra Pradesh will provide Rs. 15,000 per year over five years time period under the scheme, known as YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme. The foremost objective of the scheme was to uplift the living standards of the women connected with Kapu, Balija, Ontari and other sub-communities. The scheme will also broaden the livelihood prospects of such women.
– Women of age group 45-60 years can apply.
– Women must belong to the Kapu, Balija, Ontari or Telaga communities.
YSR Aarogyasri Card
YSR Aarogyasri cardholders are entitled to health insurance claims and free of cost treatments in the empanelled hospitals. In case of any medical emergency, the cardholders will be provided efficient healthcare treatments. The govt of AP allocated the budget of Rs. 11,419 crores under this scheme for the health care services.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has initiated a scholarship scheme, called Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. Under this scheme, the govt will pay the educational fees of the deserving impoverished students for higher education. A complete fee reimbursement will be granted to such students. The students pursuing a degree, polytechnic, ITI or higher courses will be entitled to avail the benefits of this scheme.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
Under YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, loan credits at zero per cent interest will be sanctioned to the old women engaged with and SHG. The Govt of Andhra Pradesh focuses on the economic empowerment of women through this welfare scheme. The scheme will make the beneficiaries self-reliant and self-sustainable.
– Only women candidates can apply.
– Interested women must fall under the BPL category.
– Rs. 5 lacs must be maximum bank account credit amount for such women.
YSR Nethanna Nestham
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme will cover the weaver’s households of the state. The eligible weaver families that own handloom will be granted economical support of Rs. 24,000 per year. The Department of handlooms and Textiles is the regulatory and implementing authority of the scheme. The objective of the scheme is to modernize and enhance the loom sector so as to complete with the modern looming practices.
– BPL category
– Only one scheme benefit will be assisted per family regardless of the no. of handlooms owned.
YSR Vahana Mitra
YSR Vahana Mitra is a scheme launched with an aim to offer a financial allowance of Rs. 10,000 per annum to the eligible beneficiaries. The recipients of the scheme benefits will include the auto and taxi drivers who have qualified the certain criteria. This will help the beneficiaries to meet their daily expenses along with vehicle insurance premium and license fees.
Jagananna Amma Vodi
Jagananna Amma Vodi is a flagship scheme applicable for mothers belonging to the BPL category. The scheme will grant financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 annually to the beneficiaries to pay the fees and buy other essential educational instruments and stationery for her child/ children studying in class I- XII. An important feature of the scheme is that it is administered and offered regardless of caste, creed, or religion of the applying mother.
YSR Rice Card
YSR Rice cards will be issued to the eligible residents of the state. The eligibility criteria to have one is enlisted below:-
- The family income must not exceed
- Rs. 10,000 per month (rural areas)
- Rs. 12,000 per month (urban areas)
- Total land holding:
- Wetland: less than 3 acres
- Dry land: less than 10 acres
- Less than 300 units of electricity must be consumed per month.
- No family member should be any current/ ex-govt employee.
- No possession of private four-wheeler vehicle.
- In urban areas, family should not own property more than 750 sq. feet area.
- No family member should be income tax payee.
Honorarium – Imams, Pastors, Muazams, and Archakas
Under this scheme, the authorized Pastors, Muazzins and Imams will be paid an honorarium. In addition, there will be an increment in the salaries of Archakas. The concerned departments will inspect and identify the beneficiaries for the scheme benefits and economical aid.
Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, and Tailors
The govt of AP will offer financial aid of Rs. 10,000 per annum to the eligible candidates belonging to the BC communities of Nayee Brahmins, Tailors and Rajakas. They all must belong to the BPL category and possess a white ration card under their names. Also, they should have a registered shop/ establishment. Nayee Brahmins must be engaged in the profession of Barber while Rajakas must be Dhobis.
Download Application Forms for YSR Navasakam Schemes
As already mentioned, the application forms of the different schemes can be obtained from the online Navasakam portal by the Andhra Pradesh govt. To download the same, check the procedure described below.
- Firstly, the interested beneficiaries need to visit the official website of the YSR Navasakam Portal.
- On the top menu bar, click on the “Downloads” tab.
- A ribbon bar will descend beneath the tab.
- Click on the link to download the form under your desired scheme.
- The same will be downloaded to your system.
- Follow the procedure based on the chosen scheme.
Procedure to Know your Secretariat
Below are the steps mentioned in order to know your secretariat.
- Open the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Navasakam Portal.
- Click on the “Know Your Secretariat” tab as depicted in the picture below.
- Enter the details required, District, Mandal, Village, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The contact details of the secretariat of your desired area will appear on the screen.
You can approach the concerned authorities of the Navasakam portal of Andhra Pradesh state in case of any queries or issues. You can contact them through their designated email address- firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you have doubts regarding a specific scheme, you must contact the concerned authorities of that particular scheme.
- Official website
- Navasakam Login
- YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Proforma
- Volunteer Daily Survey Proforma
- Kapunestham Proforma
- JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma
Kindly let us know if you have doubts or suggestion regarding YSR Navasakam Portal via the comment section below.