EPDS AP Ration Card, Electronic-Public Distribution Services, where they distribute ration to the ration cardholders in the state. In electronic-PDS you can see all the commodities with its rate list, your ration card details, cities distribution details, ration details, and even can complain to the authorities directly. EPDS in Andhra Pradesh has been a huge success with clarity in the system. ESPD AP Ration Card list can be checked in the consumer services portal of the stat. Due to everything being handled in a computerized way the third-party theft has been removed thus allowing citizens maximum benefits.
Ration Card is an official document provided by the State Governments to the households either hitting the poverty line or just below/above the poverty line. Government is now up with the idea of the ” One Nation One Ration Card ” which will further ease citizens’ dilemma of changing state and not getting ration. Andhra Pradesh is one of the states where govt. has decided to provide ration cards to its citizens just within a week. Those who are issued ration card can check their names in EPDS AP Ration Card List 2023. All the details are shared as under. Andhra Pradesh government even in a crucial time of Covid-19 provided ration through Mobile OTP verification from 1st February.
The PDS makes sure that all are provided with sufficient food even in the worst times. Economically backward people can access the benefits and services with preference to food essential arranged by the state government and Central government
Table of Contents
EPDS AP Ration Card List | e-Ration Card
The government of Andhra Pradesh has made E-Ration possible as well as successful. The ration cardholder can check everything online from food commodities to their Ration card status. For queries, they can directly get in contact with the officials and get their problems sorted out. The state govt is providing door-to-door delivery service for the supply of ration to all the ration card holders in AP. For this purpose, the State government has purchased 9260 mobile vehicles for distributing rice and other commodities to ration cardholders by announcing near their houses.
According to the government, the ratio for village and ward people will be provided from 6 p.m pm to 7 p.m and the migrant workers can take their ration after 7 p.m. They can avail this national supply service through the EPDS platform.
Andra Pradesh Ration Card – Quick Information
|Name of Scheme||Andhra Pradesh Ration Card|
|Issued by||State Government|
|System working to provide food grain||Public Distribution System(PDS)|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Type||AP Govt. Scheme|
|Benefits||Citizens of Andhra State|
|Benefit of Scheme||to provide ration to underprivileged people|
|Associated Departments||Department of Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies Andhra Pradesh|
The central government of India has initiated an app for ration, which is under the initiative One Nation One Ration Card. The app name is Mera Ration for further information click on the link given.
EPDS AP Ration Card
What is a Ration Card?
A Ration Card is a valid government document that serves as your identity proof. It also states your economic status in society. This is issued by the Food and Supplies department of state to the deserving citizen of India, in which they are provided with necessities from fair price shops.
What is EPDS?
EPDS also known as Electronic- Public Distribution System which is digitalizing PDS services. Public Distribution System(PDS) is an Indian Food Security System established under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public distribution. It is a government-financed, chain of shops that are endowed with the work of distributing basic food and other materials to the needy section of the society at very low prices.
Andhra Pradesh government has started the procedure of replacing AP’s old ration card with the new Rice Card. The process was started on 14th February 2021. The reason behind this is to bring clarity to the system. Genuinely deserving people are not getting full-fledged benefits. Therefore the government under CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy started the replacement procedure. Around 1 Crore Ration cards are to be replaced with 18 lakh being doubtful. To avoid this situation the government did identification through the door-to-door valuation. It’s not only the survey which is done whistle-stop tour but also the delivery of rice and other necessity to ration card holders door.
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card: Commodity Acquired & Types
Andhra Pradesh PDS corporation has about 439 Mandal Level Stock Points(electronic weighing machines) in the State for storage and stopping petty theft of ration.
Allocation and Lifting of Rice
|Particulars||(Qty. in MTs.)|
|Below Poverty Line (BPL)||87,674|
|Above Poverty Line (APL)||1,31,334|
|Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)||54,524|
|Additional APL (Addl.APL)||41,414|
|Social Welfare Institutions||5,772|
Ration Card is vividly divided into subcategories with varying amounts of commodities-
|Product||Provided item per month||Product’s cost per kg|
|Rice to BPL||4 Kg per unit head in ration card||–|
|Rice to AAY||35 Kgholder per ration card||Rs 1|
|Rice to Annapurna Card||per quintal||Rs 565|
|Rice to Annapurna Card senior citizen||Rs 10 kg per head||Cost-free|
|Rice for APL||per quintal||Rs 830|
|Rice for Pink Cardholder||per kg||Rs 9|
|Whole wheat Atta||1 Kg peer BPL card||Rs 16.50|
|Sugar||1 Kg per AAY card||Rs 13.50|
|Sugar||1/2 kg per ANP and WAP / PHH card||Rs 10|
|Red Gram Dal||2 kg per BPL card||Rs 40|
|D.F salt||1 Kg||Rs 12|
|Ragi (ATR and CTR District)||Up to 3 kg per card (instead of rice)||Rs 1|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kg per card (instead of rice)||Rs 1|
For notification regarding commodities visit apscscl.in
EPDS AP Ration Card: Types of Ration Card
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Card: These cards are issued to people who belong to the category of “poorest of poor”. Under this lies people like old age people, unemployed people, and laborers. People who have no means of substantial income not even Rs 250.
They are provided with a Green Card under AAY.
Below Poverty Level (BPL): People whose family’s annual income is not more than 20,000 in total belong in this category.
This category should not have a basic commodity like television. The land is possession should not be more than 2 hectares.
Above Poverty Line(APL): This is issued by the concerned states for the citizen who is above poverty. People can apply for this with no regard for their annual income.
Annapurna Scheme: This is for the Old people, who weren’t covered under the National Old Age Pension Scheme(NOAPS). They are allotted with food grain supply of 10 kg per month which is free of cost.
On basis of color: Colors to ration cards are given based on annual income.
Blue Ration Card: People who are above the poverty line and can buy materials such as kerosene from Ration shops at lower rates.
Pink Ration Card: This ration card helps to categories APL and BPL on economic terms. Under this citizens can buy products from ration shops at low prices.
Red Ration Card: People who do not have substantial income and are unstable economically. These categories can get about 35 kg of food grain per month.
Orange Ration Card: The orange card is provided to people, whose family’s annual income is between 15’000 Rs to 1 lakh.
White Ration Card: The white card is for those people whose annual income of the family is more than 1 lakh.
Yellow Ration Card: The yellow card is issued to people who are below the poverty level.
EPDS AP Ration Card: Eligibility For AP Rice Card
Everybody is not eligible to apply for AP Rice Card, so there are some customized criteria mentioned as below:
- The applier must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- Family income should be between 10,000 to 12,000 on annual basis.
- The users family members should not be government worker.
- The user of an urban area, must not have any kind of property in their name if there is it should not exceed about 750.sq ft same for rural, should not have more than 3 acres of wetland and 10 acres of dry land.
Andhra Pradesh EPSD Ration Card Documents Required
To check the Rice Card e-KYC online:
- Residential proof(Original)
- Domicile Certificate
- Age certificate of the head of the family
- Family’s Income Proof/ Income certificate
- Identity proof
- Passport size photo
- Certificate From Pradhan/Ward Councillor
- A self-certifying document.
- Tenancy agreement if you are a tenant
- Aadhaar Card
How to Check AP Ration Card Status?
To check the status of your ration card:
- Applier needs to visit the official website of the state (epdsap.ap.gov.in).
- The homepage of the official website will open, now click on the “Status Check” option.
- On clicking the status check option, a drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- Select option “Pulse Survey Search” from drop-down list.
- Now on the screen will appear an option “UidNumber” which means Aadhar Card number.
- Write your Aadhar Card number on the box
- Click on option “Search”.
- You will be able to see your ration card details on the screen .
- To check e-KYC details, go to the bottom of the page.
Or can directly check by providing the application form number,
- User first visits the official website of consumer affairs.
- Then click on the option Dashboard on the home screen of the website.
- Then latest notification will be seen with their connected links, click on “EPDS Application Search”
- On screen you will see an option “Enter Application Id” , write the application number and then search it.
EPDS Ration Card for Andhra Pradesh: How to Login into application?
Mode of applying for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card:
- The user needs to visit the official website, the Assistant Food and Supplies office of the concerned states.
- From the main menu select the Login option.
- On clicking the Login option, a box will appear where the user needs to enter Name and Password.
- After Name and password , enter login.
How to apply for EPDS Ration Card Andhra Pradesh?
Online Application Form
- In the first step, the user needs to go to MeeSeva Website or to the AP Civil Consumer Supplies Department for an Andhra Pradesh both offline and online application of Ration card.
- Then the user has to login into the account creating a unique id and password.
- For creating an account then fill in all the details required in the form.
New Application form
- All the details need to be filled in accurately.
- Make sure there are no faults before submitting the form.
- Now submit the application form.
- A unique transaction number will be generated, which will be used to check the status of your ration card later on.
Offline Application Form
- The applicant should get a D1 application form from the nearest Ration card Office.
- After receiving the form, the applicant needs to be filled accurately.
- The application needs, documents required attached to it.
- Documents required are –
* Passport size photo
*Address proof of the applicant
*Identity proof of an applicant
- Filling the form accurately then submit it with a copy of the documents required,
- The applicant has to submit the application form to the nearest Ration card Office.
- The application form will be verified after submission.
- Ration Card offices need to confirm that the application submitted is correct.
- On confirmation, the applicant will be issued a smart card and Ration card.
EPDS AP Ration Card: Transaction
According to the latest transaction report :
|Total Ration Cards||1,45,98,046|
|Total Ration shops||29,783|
|Months Transaction in Percent||84.51|
Procedure to do AP Rice Card e-KYC online
The simple way to follow for doing e-KYC online, follow the instructions:
- The applicant needs to visit the official website or the AP MeeSeva portal where the user will see the online login option.
- The user has to login to the online portal.
- Now 0n login you will be able to see details to be filled.
- Fill those details by providing the head of family’s details like Aadhaar card number etc
- After providing the details, an option of E-KYC OTP will be seen.
- Click on the option and provide the correct number to get OTP.
- Once you connect your number, you will receive an E-KYC OTP and UIDAI Aadhaar.
- Now enter the OTP and get all the required details .
AP Rice Card E-KYC : Check Status
Some simple steps can let you check your e-KYC status:
- The applicant needs to visit official website ,
- Click on Status Check option
- On clicking a drop down menu will appear where user needs to select option Pulse Survey
- Enter the AAdhaar Card number which is linked and Select search.
- All the relevant details regarding your card will appear on the screen.
- At the bottom e-KYC details will be there
AP RICE CARD: Service Check
- In order to check notification updates , user can visit Dashboard option in the main menu
- Now select the option you want to see, and details will be available on your screen.
2-Apply for Option
- Apply for – DEEPAM
- Apply for-Grievance
User can also check their grievance status , grievance application etc
- User can check grievances by Ration Card number and Aadhaar card number.
3-FPS authorization Option
- Appointment of FB shop dealers
- Renewal of existing FP License
4- Status Check Option
It can be checked in this also as well as the above option.
- LPG Status
- Deepam Application
It can be checked here by your RC number.
- MeeSeva Search
- Pulse survey check
5- Govt. Order Option
- Govt. order.
- DGRO Detail Report
6-Public Report Option
- Key register
- Allocation/Distribution Drill Down
|Phone number||040-23494808 / 822|
Additional information related to ration cards can also be checked Andhra Pradesh MeeSeva portal :
- User can also visit Aadhaar enabled Public Distribution System for fresh upcoming event and your ration list
|Official website of Department of consumer affair||Click here|
|Official website of Aadhaar enabled PDS||Click here|
|Official website of Public grievance||Click here|
|To check commodity prices||Click here|
|Official AP MeeSeva portal||Click here|
|AP PDS latest notification||Click here|
AP Ration Card List FAQs
It has become mandatory to have a phone number to connect to e-KYC to make it automatic aadhaar based e-KYC only to know your customer better and to remove doubtful people.
Enter your aadhaar card number along with the valid phone number. you will get an OTP on your number and by entering the OTP on the portal it will provide you with an e-KYC in a simple step.
By entering your aadhaar card number you can detail from the portal where at the bottom KYC details are also available.
The applicant can view details regarding their Ration card by Aadhaar Card number.
You can see the list either by visiting the concerned state’s consumer supplies department or can visit the National food Security Patrol, select the state you want to view and there you can view the details.
The applicant can go to the official website and click on the dashboard menu and open the dashboard from their select the option
An applicant who is having any problem can go to the MeeSeva portal of Andhra Pradesh and from the menu bar, select Suggestion/Grievances and a box will appear where you can write the complaint and submit it. you can also check the grievance status by your name id or query ID.
Users can go to the MeeSeva portal and on the right side of the screen will be able to see the option. Click on that option and check the latest ongoing price.
The online MeeSeva portal link is given here. Check here
Uid number is your Aadhar Card number which is needed to check the details as your ration card is connected to your Aadhar card number.
The Ration list can be checked on the MeeSeva portal. In the MeeSeva portal you can check the status, price, list, sales, stocks, and details of the list district-wise.