YSR Badugu Vikasm Scheme | ap industries sc/ st schemes | YSR Suraksha Bima Application Form | YSR SC/ ST Entrepreneur scheme
YSR Badugu Vikasm is a unique scheme by the state of Andhra Pradesh. YSR Badugu Vikasm scheme is a type of industrial policy for the entrepreneurs of the SC/ ST category. Through the scheme, the government offers various financial and infrastructural assistance to entrepreneurs from the community. So, if you are an entrepreneur from the state of Andhra Pradesh and belong to any of the aforementioned categories, this article is a worthy read for you.
In this article, we are about to discuss the scheme in a little detail and know everything about it. Readers will get some prerequisite information on the scheme in detail as we list the YSR Badugu Vikasm Yojana objective and features. Readers will also get information on the benefits covered by the scheme. Also, all the citizens can check the application process to apply for the scheme.
Table of Contents
YSR Badugu Vikasam 2023
The state of Andhra Pradesh rolls out various schemes for the SC/ ST community of the state. The state government has rolled out yet another scheme for the people of these communities who are a part of the industrial sector as well. This time the government aims to help the entrepreneurs of the state who also belong to the SC/ ST community of the state.
The Government has already allotted land to these communities for building up the industries. It is calculated that about 16.2% of the land has been allotted to the SC community in the state and about 6% of the land has been allotted to the ST Community. The state government also proposes to set up more such industries to promote entrepreneurship among the people of these communities.
The scheme was launched by the current chief minister of the state, Mr. YSR Jaganmohan Reddy on October 26, 2020. With the launch, the government also announced the Navaratnalu program to help the people of backward communities grow into future industrialists. The government envisions it as a major step in human resource development in the state.
Highlights of YSR Badugu Vikasm
|Article Category||AP Govt. Schemes|
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Badugu Vikasm Scheme|
వైఎస్ఆర్ బడుగు వికాసం
|Level||State Level Scheme|
|Department||Department of Industries|
|Higher Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Chief Minister, Mr. YSR Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Scheme Objective||Increase SC/ ST community in the Industrial sector by providing assistance|
|Beneficiaries||SC/ ST Entrepreneurs of the state|
The state government of Andhra Pradesh is working with a strong objective to help the backward communities of the state. Some of the objectives of the scheme are:
- Improve the conditions of the people of these communities within the three years of the scheme implementation.
- To ensure better surrounding for the people of all communities.
- Involve big companies in aiding and promoting small business industries.
- Enhance the living standard of the poor people in the state by creating employment.
Features of Badugu Vikasam Scheme
- Village, ward and Volunteer system to ensure the equal distribution of benefits among the beneficiaries.
- Package incentives to enhance the participation of people from SC/ ST communities in the industrial sector.
- The YSR Badugu Vikasam Interest subsidy scheme for MSMEs has been increased to 9% (earlier fixed at 3%).
- The scheme offers Pension benefits with scheme implementation to a large community.
- Patas to 30 lakh housing sites registered under the name of the women beneficiary.
- Compensation schemes for all the parenting individuals by clearing the education debts of their children.
- Offer support through the facilitation cell for SC/ ST Entrepreneurs in all district industrial centres.
- Entrepreneurship Development Programmes within these centres will be an essential component of the scheme implementation.
- Capacity building programs will be an important feature of the scheme with sector-based studies for future investments/ marketing opportunities.
- Skill Development Training programs for budding entrepreneurs.
Benefits of the YSR Badugu Vikasm Yojana 2023
The scheme of Badugu Vikasam offers various benefits to the backward communities in the industrial sector. Thus, creating an impact on the economy of the state. Some of the benefits associated with the scheme have been listed below. All the interested applicants aiming to be a part of the scheme can check the benefits under the scheme.
|Seed Capital Assistance||25% for machinery to first-generation entrepreneurs establishing micro-unit|
|Land benefits||16.2% plots for SC|
6% plots for ST
|Land Subsidy||25% of the land cost (SC/ ST entrepreneurs)|
Balance payment time- 8 years with 8% rate of interest
|Per unit subsidy in power charges||Increase of 25 paise- Rs 1.50/ unit|
|Investment subsidy||10% increase|
|Interest subsidy for MSME||9% increase|
|Investment subsidy for SC/ ST entrepreneurs setting up manufacturing units||45% subsidy (cap limit- one crore)|
|Subsidy for Service Sector||cap limit- 75 lakh|
|Subsidy for Transport related units||cap limit- 75 lakh|
Apply Online for YSR Badugu Vikasam Yojana
As per the current status of the scheme, there is no information regarding the application procedure for the Scheme. All the applicants who are willing to apply for the scheme will be informed as soon as the government comes up with a definite application process.
Frequently Asked Questions
The YSR Badugu Vikasam Yojana is a scheme by the state government of Andhra Pradesh through which it offers the backward communities an opportunity to be an entrepreneur. The government aims to implement this by providing financial as well as structural infrastructures to support the communities.
There is no update regarding the application process or date of the application for the scheme. As soon as the authority clarifies it, the same will be updated here in the article.
All the SC/ ST/ OBC, basically all backward class category candidates can apply for the scheme who is also a resident of the Andhra Pradesh state.
All the applicants willing and eligible to be a beneficiary under the scheme can apply offline by contacting the Gram Panchayat of their area for making an application to the scheme.