Jagananna Chedodu Scheme registration 2022 | YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme status | Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Chedodu eligibility list
There are a lot of small scale businessmen in Andhra Pradesh who are affected most due to lockdown. To provide financial aid, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister is come up with a solution and introduced a scheme. This scheme is labelled as “Jagananna Chedodu”, which helps economically the needy people of the state. With the assistance of incentives, small level businessmen can run their businesses in these hard times.
If you are enthusiastic to know more information concerning the Jagananna Chedodu plan, such as eligibility criteria, process to submit the application form, benefits of the scheme, and so on, then must explore this post till the end. After considering this article, if someone wishes to ask questions, then please share them in the comment area.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has implemented this scheme in order to proffer 10,000 INR every year. With the help of scheme money, eligible candidates can buy equipment and other important tools related to their business. By availing the advantages of this scheme, civilians source of income will increase, and work will establish.
There are a total of three departments responsible for the funding of this plan i.e. Backward Classes Welfare (C) Dept, Revenue Dept. and Minorities Welfare Dept. The amount of the Jagananna Chedodu plan is directly transferred to the bank account of recipients. Around 247.04 crore rupees is for 2.37 lakh recipients of the state. In Andhra Pradesh, there are 82,347 Rajakas, 1.25 lakh tailors and 38,767 Nayee Brahmins (approx.) who can avail of this scheme.
Aim of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
The main motive of this scheme is to benefit all those people who are running their small businesses. Three categories fall under this scheme that are hairdressers (Barber), laundrymen and tailors. With the help of the amount granted under this scheme, these people can grow their businesses. Because of COVID 19 pandemic, many people have faced difficulties, and some of them do have not enough money to afford their children education expenses. At this time, this scheme will furnish relief to many peoples.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Highlights
|Category of Article||AP Govt Scheme|
|Name of Plan||Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Scheme Announcement on||10th of June 2020|
|Government||Andhra Pradesh Govt.|
|Plan Implemented by||Chief Minister of AP YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Leve of Scheme||State Level|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Who are Recipients||Barber/ Laundrymen, Tailor who is from Backward Class, Economically Backward Classes & Kapu Community|
|Purpose of Jagananna Chedodu||Supporting eligible people financially|
|Fund Allotted to Eligible Beneficiaries||10000 Rupees every year|
|AP Govt. Official Portal||ap.gov.in|
|Official Website Link||We will Notify you Soon|
Who are Eligibility Candidates for Jagananna Chedodu?
It is advised to all applicants of the state that, before filling the application form, must check the eligibility standards. If you satisfy all the norms, then only submit the application, otherwise, authorities will reject your registration. All the standards are illustrated in the following segment of this post which people must view.
- A candidate who wants to apply for the scheme should be a civilian of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Aspirants who wish to avail the plan benefit should have registered their profession under social officials.
- An aspirant must belong to one of these categories – Laundrymen, hairdresser, tailor.
Jagananna Chedodu Financial Disbursement
Disbursement of scheme payment will be done after the verification of aspirants. The amount of Jagananna Chedodu will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary. 10,000 rupees will be given to each candidate every year. The payment will be given in different instalments to the beneficiaries.
Important Documents Needed During Applying
At the time of filling the application form for the Jagananna Chedodu scheme, candidates will need certain documents. In the up next section of this article, we have presented a list of certificates that everyone should know.
- Domical Certificate of AP State
- Applicant’s Income Certificate
- Aadhaar card of Aspirant
- Profession Registration Testimonials
- Aspirant’s Pan card
- Voter ID Proof for Identification
- All Educational certificate
- Bank Account Information of Candidate
Registration process for Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
Check out the procedure explained in the subsequent section of this article by executing which aspirants can easily apply for the plan.
- In the beginning, step aspirants have to visit the official website of Jagananna Chedodu.
- The landing screen will flash on your display.
- Search the link of “Jagananna Chedodu Application Link”.
- Click that link.
- Download the application form on your device.
- Get the hard copy of the application or from ward secretariats.
- Furnish all the important information on the application and upload/ attach the required certificates.
- Finally, submit the application form.
How to View Jagananna Chedodu Recipient List
- To check the eligible beneficiary list, you need to open the official website i.e. navasakam2.apcfss.in.
- Hit the link of the “Know Your Secretariat” link from the menubar of the portal.
- On the next page, a list will be displayed.
- Select your respective district from the list.
- Next, choose the “Urban or Rural” area.
- A new list will open where you have to select the “Mandal” name and check the complete information.
District-wise Total Count of Eligible Beneficiaries
|Name of District||Rajakas/Dhobi (Laundrymen)||Nayee Brahmin (Barbers)||Tailors|
*** AP Govt Official Portal ***
Jagananna Chedodu Related FAQ’s
Govt will use DBT (Direct Bank Transfer) payment mode and offer the money of scheme.
Yes, with the help of a domicile certificate, the government of AP will verify whether the aspirant is from AP or not.
You won’t be count as an eligible candidate for the respective scheme.
As of now, there is no official website for this plan but we are hoping that authorities will release it.