YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 | helpline number | payment status | final list | ysr cheyutha app | ysr cheyutha latest news | Phase 2 Beneficiary Payment Status
It is known that the government of Andhra Pradesh keep on coming with different welfare schemes in the state. The motive behind these plans is to provide financial support to the needy people out there. AP government is helping their people and supporting civilians as much as they can.
CM of Andhra Pradesh believes that each girl of state must be a graduate and women lakhier. In Andhra Pradesh, there are several women who are financially deprived and to empower them, the state government has introduced a scheme called “YSR Cheyutha Scheme”.
By availing of this scheme, women of state can set up their own businesses or open employment opportunities. For information concerning the AP YSR Cheyutha plan, keep on exploring the article till the end. Here we have illustrated topics like benefits of the scheme, eligibility criteria, certificates required to apply for the plan, and so on.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022
YSR Cheyutha scheme was launched on the 12th of August 2020 by the Chief Minister of AP “Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy”. This scheme is only for needy women residing in the state. YSR Cheyutha plan focuses on enhancing the women empowerment of the state by supporting them economically.
Under this program, 75000 rupees will be transferred to the bank account of all eligible aspirants. This money will be divided and given into four instalments every year. Officials have declared the budget for this plan that is 17000 crore rupees.
As per the sources, the government has upgraded the budget amount to 4,687 crore rupees. Only eligible women can take advantage of the scheme. The group of women who falls under 45 to 60 years are eligible for this scheme.
Important Details of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Scheme Implemented by||Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Concerning Government||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Recipients Info||SC, ST and other Minorities Category Women of AP|
|Aim of Scheme||Proffering financial help and other incentives|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode|
|Amount to be given||75000 Rupees of help|
|Category of Post||AP Govt. Scheme|
|Official Portal Link||navasakam.ap.gov.in|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
Brief Description of AP YSR Cheyutha Plan
During scheme launching, CM stated that 8 lakh single and widow women will be given a pension worth 27000 rupees every year. Government furnishes a total of 45750 INR amount of money, including 18750 rupees of this scheme to all women of the state.
Moreover, Andhra Pradesh CM informed that the workflow of the project aims to extend the rural area economy. To do so, an agreement with a different organization like Hindustan Unilever Lmt, Reliance, Amul, etc., will be signed. The plan will help women to become an entrepreneur and increase the level of women empowerment.
Motive of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
There are several objectives behind implementing the AP Cheyutha plan that is explained as follows.
- A total of 75000 rupees will be offered under Cheyutha project to all the destitute and financial weak women living in Andhra Pradesh.
- Th key aim of this scheme is to support women of Andhra Pradesh so they can live their life on their own.
- The amount of scheme will be given in four equal parts containing 18750 rupees every year.
Advantages of Scheme
The launch of this scheme has come up with various advantages along with it. Some of the benefits are explained in the following part of this article.
- Before introducing the scheme, government has done a lot of research about the situation of women in their state. And the conclusion was this plan, by which most of the women will be helped financially.
- This scheme will also encourage ladies to be an entrepreneur and boost their confidence.
- With the help of this project, women will not depend on anyone, and they can work independently.
- YSR Cheyutha will intensify the lifestyle of the ladies residing in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Cheyutha Scheme Budget passed
On 16th June 2020, the AP government disclosed the budget for this financial year. The budget includes 2,24,789.18 crore rupees for all the welfare schemes launched in the state. For the YSR Cheyutha plan, 6300 crore rupees has been sanctioned by the state government. The scheme amount will be benefited to the women of Andhra Pradesh belonging to different categories.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 Phase 2
The government of Andhra Pradesh is continuously working in order to accomplish all the promises given by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. In the first phase of this plan, the government have issued economic help of 18750 rupees to 21,00,189 approx needy aspirants of the state. The second instalment of the AP Cheyutha project has been announced by Chief Minister.
In 2nd instalment, govt. has issued 510 crores rupees for 2.72 lakh recipients of the state. Applicants who have not got the amount of 1st phase of this project will surely receive the payment in 2nd phase. Ministers Botsa Satyanarayan and Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy are responsible for granting the scheme money.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 Eligibility Norms
If you are looking forward to submitting the application form for Andhra Pradesh Cheyutha, then we advise you to cross-check all the criteria’s mentioned over here. Only those candidates can apply for this plan, who satisfies all the eligibility standards.
- The candidates who want to apply should be women.
- Aspirants should be permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The maximum age of aspirant applying for this scheme should be 60 years, and the minimum age is 45 years.
- Aspirants must belong to SC, ST, OBC or another minor category.
During applying for the scheme aspirants required some important certificates. We have given the list of documents that candidates have to present.
- Andhra Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Email id (if needed)
- Residence Proof
- Passport Sized Photograph of Candidate
- Aspirant’s Aadhaar Card of Candidate
- Active Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate of Candidate
- Bank Account Passbook of Aspirant
- Age Proof of Aspirant (10th Marksheet/ Birth Certificate)
Application procedure of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
All the women eligible aspirants who are willing to apply for YSR Cheyutha scheme are requested to take a look at the subsequent portion of this passage. Here we have mentioned some easy steps through which applicants can download it.
- Initially, aspirants have to open the official website of YSR Cheyutha.
- The home screen will flash on your screen.
- Search the apply link of “YSR Cheyutha Plan Application Link”.
- Hit the link when you find it.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Enter your correct information on the form, and attach all the required documents.
- Finally, submit the application form and wait for approval.
How to Check YSR Cheyutha Plan Final Beneficiary List
Once officials announce the final list for beneficiaries of the YSR Cheyutha scheme, then aspirants will search the procedure to download it through online mode. In this section of the passage, we have explained the complete process of download the list from the official portal.
- In the first step, candidates have to go to the official web page i.e. @gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- The official website dashboard will open on your screen.
- Now, click on the “Dashboard” link given on the menubar.
- A new tab will open where you have to search the “YSR Cheyutha Eligible or Ineligible List” link.
- Tap the link.
- The whole recipient list will be displayed on your screen.
- After that, choose your respective “District”.
- From the new list, aspirants have to select their “Mandal”.
- Then, choose the secretariat link from the screen.
- Finally, a list of beneficiaries will appear, which aspirants can download for future reference.
How to View YSR Cheyutha Payment Status
- For checking the status of payment, aspirants have to open the official website.
- Then, open the list of eligible and ineligible aspirant’s link.
- In a moment complete list will flash on your screen.
- After that, applicants have to search their district and open the link.
- Next, search your name on the list, and the status of payment will be presented on your display.
How to Know Your Secretariat?
Step I- First of all, aspirants have to open the official portal of Navasakam on any safe and secure web browser.
Step II- Wait for the home screen to present on your display.
Step III- Hit the link of “Know Your Secretariat” from the menu item.
Step IV- A list will flash on the screen where you have to choose your District, State and Mandal.
Step V- Tap the link to the “Submit” tab.
Step VI- Lastly, check the complete details of the secretariat of the area open on your device.
How to Download the Application Form Online
- For downloading the form of you have to open the official site of Grama-Ward Sachivalayam.
- Then, hit the link of the “Download” option present on the menu bar of the portal.
- A drop-down box will appear on your screen containing the application link.
- Choose the appropriate link and download it.
- Next, fill all the details on the application and attach the important documents.
- Submit the application form to the concerning authority.
Andhra Pradesh Welfare Schemes Info
|Name of the Schemes||Brief Description of Scheme|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme||The scheme is solely dedicated to the newly married couple of AP. The benefits of this project will be given to the family of the bride and bride herself. The government has sanctioned the budget of 750 crore rupees. And around 5000 couples of the state will get advantages of this scheme.|
|YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme||This scheme belongs to the shepherd community of Andhra Pradesh state. With the help of this plan, the government will give financial assistance to Gollu and Kuruma category civilians in the purchase of goats and sheep.|
|YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme||In order to support the financially weaker communities of Andhra Pradesh, govt and implanted the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme. There are three types of pension under this plan i.e. a) CKDU, b) Transgender, Disabled, and Dappu Artists, c) other|
|YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme||Andhra Pradesh Kanti Velugu scheme is a health care project. Under this plan government will organize the campaigns and check the eyesight of every resident of the state. The complete procedure of checking the eye till the surgery is free of cost.|
|YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme||Zero Interest Loan plan advantages will be given to the women of AP. This scheme will help women to become self-independent and live their livelihood. By applying for this scheme, eligible aspirants need not pay the interest on the loan.|
|YSR Housing Scheme||According to this scheme, the government will provide houses to 30 lakh needy and poor civilians of Andhra Pradesh. In the state, there are many people who don’t have their own house, so by this project, people will have their own homes to live in and make their life better.|
Some Important Link
వైయస్ఆర్ చెయుత పథకం Related FAQ’s
Yes, the YSR Cheyutha scheme is exclusively for women candidates of AP state. Must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the plan.
Each aspirant will get 75,000 rupees into four instalments every year. Those who will not get the amount of scheme in the first year can wait for the next year. Officials will send the money of the plan in next year
The maximum age of applying for the YSR Cheyutha scheme is 60 years. Before 60 years ladies can’t apply for this plan.
Yes, a domicile certificate will verify whether the aspirant belongs to Andhra Pradesh or not.
Total 25 lakh recipient has received the amount of YSR Cheytha plan.
Applicants can download the beneficiary list through the only mode. Or keep on checking this portal for any other latest news.
We hope that information described in this article has been informative to you. Please share your views in the comment section.