State Governments in India are making efforts in the direction of helping the citizens in the best way possible. With a similar aim in mind, Bengal Government has started Bangla Sahitya Kendra.
This center will certainly help all the citizens with almost no fee. The citizens can visit these centers to get any information or details about the schemes of the government. They have also launched a website to extract information regarding bangla sahayata kendra.
You can further apply on the website to open up a center under your name, find centers near you, check schemes, etc. To know more about the Bangla Sahayata Kendra and its website, read the article given below.
Table of Contents
Bangla Sahayata Kendra
The Central and State governments launch various schemes for the welfare and development of citizens. However, it becomes complicated for people to gather information about these schemes and avail themselves of them.
Thus, to make sure that citizens can easily access various schemes, the government introduced Common Service Centers or CSCs. Likewise, Bangla Sahayata Kendra is an independent initiative of the state government and they offer free services specifically to citizens of West Bengal.
The residents of Bengal will just have to visit these centers to gather information or avail schemes. The government of West Bengal will entirely fund the BSK to assist the public without taking any fees.
Key Highlights of Bangla sahayata kendra 2022
|Name of the initiative
|Bangla Shayata Kendra (BSK)
|Personnel & Administrative Reforms and e-Governance Department
|Provide Free Services to public
|Provide information regarding government schemes in a smooth manner
|Residents of West Bengal
|To apply for a BSK under your name
The prime objective of launching Bangla Sahayata Kendra or BSKs was to benefit the residents of West Bengal. The government offers various schemes to support the citizens but mostly, they are unaware of them.
Even if they know about those schemes, the application procedure is too complicated. As a result, all the eligible citizens might not be able to completely benefit from the schemes. Hence, these centers offer free services. These services mainly include gathering information and applying for the schemes.
Citizens can visit these centers and inquire about the schemes that they are eligible for, benefits of those schemes, and also apply for them. This will make the implementation of schemes easier and save a lot of resources as well.
Bangla sahayata kendra Benefits
The citizens will get the following benefits from the Bandla Sahayata Kendra:
- These centers are open for all the citizens of West Bengal.
- They can easily avail the schemes anf gather information about them by simply visiting these centers
- The services offered in these centers will almost be free of cost
- The citizens who do not have availibilty of internet connection can also apply for welfare schemes from these centers.
- This will reduce a lot of time since application through these centers is much hassle free as compared to the government offices.
- Employment opportunities since residents can open up these centres anfd get paid by the government.
The services in the Bangla Sahayata Kendra are listed in a categorized manner on the website. The following schemes are available in the centers for citizens to apply:
Health & Family Welfare Department Services
Citizens who are eligible for the schemes mentioned below can apply for them in the Bangla Sahayata Kendra:
- Kanyashree: This scheme is for the girls so that they can pursue education and imporofe their status.
- Rupashree: Marriage of daughters become a difficult task for economically weaker families in India. As a result, this scheme aims to provide one time financial assistance for the same.
- Sabuj Saathi: Under this scheme, bi-cycles will be distributed to students of class IX to XII. Consequently, the number of drop cases will reduce resulting in maximazation of retention cases.
- Swasthya Sathi: Each family will receive a health insurance valid pan-India under this scheme. The coverage amount will be Rs. 5 lakhs per annum.
- Yuvashree: This scheme will provide an employment help certainly to the young residents of West Bengal who are currently unemployed.
- Khadyasathi: This scheme works against the scope of hunger in the state. 90.6% of Bengal is successfully enjoying food and nutritional security as per the records of this scheme.
- Krishak Bandhu: Well being of the farmers plays a crucial role in development of a state. Hence, this scheme was launched and it promises financial help to the farmers in West Bengal. Through Krishak Bandhu, farmers can avail income and insurance coverage from the government.
- Gatidhara: Unemployed Youths who register themselves for this scheme will be provided with opportunities of employment in the transport sector.
Also, Check Laxmi Bhandar Payment Status
The Information Services that will be provided in the BSK centers are further categorized into 4 divisions based on their departments. Through these services, the residents will be able to extract information about the following:
- Agricultural Marketing Department: Information about Daily Market Price for Farmers, Kishan Mandi, Sufal Bangla Price, Cultivation, Krishk Bandhu scheme and New Agricultural Subsidy are provided through services under this department.
- Animal Resources and Development Department: Services under this department will deliver information about Dairy and Livestock Schemes.
- Backward Classes Welfare Department: This department works specifically for the well being of citizens who belong to the socially backward classes of the society. Information about Sabuj Sathi and Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme are all a part of sevices for this department.
- Co-operation Department: Cooperation department provides details about co-operative info and co-operative society finance. Details regarding name changing procedure of a co-operative society and registration of a proposed one are also included in sevices of this department.
- Consumer Affairs Department: This department is for services regarding WBRTPS info and Consumer Rights info.
The following free services are available at the BKS centers for the respective departments:
- Agriculture and Marketing Department: The applications for e-permit od agrimarket and farm produce transport and resgistration for sufal bangla and online marketing of farming are processed under services for this department.
- Agriculture Department: The Application credit linked subsidy CHC, Application for FSSM that is Financial Support Scheme for Farm Mechanism and OTA SFI which is One Time Assistance to Small 38 and Marginal Farmers for purpose of Small Farm Implements will be the services under this department. The services will also include Crop Condition Report, Crop Cutting Data upload, Farmer Pensioner Ex-Gratia and Frmer Pensioner Legal Heir.
- Backward Classes Welfare Department: Issuance of Caste Certificate and Sikshashree are the services.
- CMO Grevience Cell: BSKs help in addressing Public griviences to CMO.
The services for the Urban Development and Municipal Affairs Department are paid. Hence, citizens can avail of the following services of the state government by paying the fees:
- Amusement Permission
- Application gor mutation of holding in Municipality/ Municipal Cooperation.
- Application for Birth Certificates in specifically KMC areas
- Car parking Facilities to Kolkata Residents
- Conversion of Provisional to Permanent Trade Licence in municipal areas
- issuance of new certificate of Enlistment or trade licence and renewal of the same
The services for Mass Education Extension and Library Service Department, School Education Department, Urban Development and Municipal Affairs Department, and, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department are also available in the Bangla Sahayata Kendra. But, the information regarding them is not yet updated on the web portal of the BSKs.
Find your BSK
Citizens can use the portal for finding the Bangla Sahayata Kendra near them. They will just have to follow the simple procedure given below:
- Open the web portal of Bangla Sahayata Kendra at bsk.wb.gov.in.
- On the homepage, spot the option for “Find Your Bsk”.
- Click on “Click here to Find” in order to jump on to the next page.
- In the form that will open up, select the District, Block/ Muncipality, and BSK Name.
- The digital map next to the form will show the location of the particular map along with its information that is name of the SI Officer, address, centre type, district and block.
- The DEO information about the same center will also be visible. The contact number details of the first and second DEO are available.
Bangla sahayata kendra application form Notification and Downloads
To view the notifications and downloads on the website, the citizens will have to scroll down the homepage of the BSK website. After the “About Us” section, the lists for notifications and downloads will appear. A list of notifications of BSK of Memo number 352CS/2020, 356CS/2020, 571CS/2020 and 185P&AR/IT-03/2017 will be visible. A list of Downloads will also appear next to the Notifications List. The downloads of the BSK Manual in English and Bangla, User Manual for DEOs, and Manuals for Student Credit Records in Bengali as well as English will be available. They can simply click on the link for the notification or the download they wish to view.
Apply for BSK
People in West Bengal can also apply to open up a Bangla Sahayata Kendra and receive an income for their services to the government. This initiative will help in the reduction of unemployment in the state. All the details related to applying for a BSK are as follows.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra Apply Online Eligibilty Criteria
The following eligibility criteria have been laid down by the Government of West Bengal:
- Shoul belong to India
- Must have passed class XII or equivalent from a recognised board or council of education
- If possible, must have recieved computer training from recognised training center
The applicants must possess the following documents before applying for their BSK center:
- A coloured latest passport sized photo not older than three months.
- Signature of the applicant
- Date of Birth Proof
- Last Educational Qualification Certificate
- If available, a computer training certificate from a reputed training center
- Aadhar card for identification
Bangla sahayata kendra application form Procedure
The application procedure for opening up the BSK center is through the Webel Technologies Portal. The interested applicants will have to apply for Data Entry Operator Jobs on this portal. This technology company is a Government Undertaking Company and to apply through their portal, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the web page of Webel Technology Limited at www.webeltechnology.com.
- Click on the “Job Vacany” option on the home page and the page to apply for Data Entry Operator will open up.
- Under the prompt to apply for DEO, click on any of the two “Click Here” options.
- A page viewing the eligibility criteria and the documents needed will appear. Read it thoroughly and click on “Apply Now” if you are eligible.
- A form to apply for the Data Entry Operator will open.
- Carefully fill the Post Information, Basic Information, Address Information, Academic Qualifications, Technical Qualification, Experience Information, Languages compatible with and Previous Statuaries, if applicable.
- Attach the photo of the applicant and signature in the beggining of the form.
- Upload the Birth Proof Certificate, Last Acedemic Qualification Certificate, Computer Training Certificate, Experience Certificate, and Photocopies of Aadhar Card and Voter ID Card.
- Sign the declaration by ticking the boxes and review the details you have entered.
- Click on “Submit”.
The online applications have been closed at the moment and the registered candidates who have been shortlisted can check the interview schedule, The time and venue for the interview are also mentioned on the web portal of Webel Technologies Limited. In case, the government starts accepting the applications, follow the procedure mentioned above to fill out the application.
The Data Entry Operators can log into the portal of BSK by following these simple steps:
- Open the web portal of Bangla Sahayata Kendra at bsk.wb.gov.in.
- On the homepage, spot the option for “Login”.
- A Login form will open up.
- Select the district and user type and enter the User ID, Password, and image code.
- Click on “Login” and you will be successfully signed in to the portal.
Other Schemes of West Bengal
- West Bengal Chaa Sundari Scheme 2022
- West Bengal Snehaloy Housing Scheme
- (Apply Online) WB Kharif Paddy Procurement Scheme 2022
- West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa 2022
- Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022
- WB Banglarbhumi 2022: Search banglarbhumi.gov.in Land Record
- Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme Application
- West Bengal Marriage Registration: Apply Online
- West Bengal Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana
- WB Caste Certificate Application Online
Frequently Asked Questions regarding the Bangla Sahayata Kendra are also available on the portal. You will have to scroll down the page and after the gallery section, you will find the FAQs section. Click on “View More FAQs” and the FAQs page will open up. You can read all the answers to commonly asked questions about the centers on this page.
To contact the helpdesk for the Bangla Sahayata Kendra, users can visit the nearest BSK or call at +91 3322170027 for technical assistance or email at email@example.com. For queries related to E-Wallet, they can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call AGIM SIB Branch at 96747112509 or call DBM SIB Branch at 967471112520.
Users can also send inquiries through the website by sending messages through the text box on the portal.