West Bengal Banglarbhumi | West Bengal Land Record Khatian | banglarbhumi.gov.in | Bir Bongo/Banglarbhumi Portal Registration | Search Online Land Record West Bengal
Launched by the government of West Bengal, in this site, there are various departments which will be benefitted for the people of Bengal, there are relief and rehabilitation station as well as people can transfer the relief fund to the government to help others. Through WB Banglarbhumi, the government aims to make an easy and convenient process of Land record, now people of Bengal can do online registration of their land. In this article, you will get to know about the various WB Banglarbhumi services and how to log in and take the benefits of these services? You can scroll down you get all the question’s answers.
West Bengal Banglarbhumi 2021
Through the Land and Land reform site, the Bengal natives can access all the details related to land without going anywhere, they access it from their home. It saves plenty of time and money in this busy era of living and provides a full clearness of all the properties. The site makes the easy process to sell and purchase process of the property, so it makes an exchange process smooth. Through this, you can also fill the Land conversion form, the procedure is given below in the article.
|Article Category||Search Land Record Khatian|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||West Bengal’s People|
|Benefit||Make easy, convenient, time-saving, and also save money to record Land online|
|Main Objective||to make land record easy, so that people of WB can access from their home|
What are Online Services Available at Banglarbhumi Portal?
There are some of the services which are mention below are provided by the West Bengal government through their online portal:
|State Land Use Board||Citizen-Centric Services|
|Controller of Rent||Digitization of Map & Records|
|ARTI and LMTC training||Preparation, Updation & Maintenance|
|ISU Management||Distribution of Land|
|Record of Land (Online)||ROR application|
|Thika Tenancy||Indo-Bangladesh Boundary Demarcation|
Registration Process at Banglarbhumi Portal
You must have to follow the below mention steps to register yourself in the official portal of the Banglarbhumi
- Firstly, you have to visit the official site of the Banglarbhumi
- Then homepage of the site will open, where you need to click on Sign- Up.
- After clicking on the Sign-up option, the registration form will be open on your respective screen.
- Then you need to fill all the required details which are as follows:
|Name of the owner||Owner’s father name|
|Mother’s name||Fill Permanent Residence along with the details of Municipality and district|
|Contact Number||Email. ID, etc.|
- Then enter the captcha and password in the given space.
- After entering that, verification has been sent to your mobile, enter that OTP and click on the Submit button.
How Departmental Users can Login to the Banglarbhumi portal?
The Departmental Users can follow the below mention steps to log in to the Banglarbhumi portal, the steps are as follows:
- The process is the same, the departmental user needs to visit the Bengal Bhoomi site, the link is given below in the article.
- Select the “Citizen Services” option, mention on the homepage of the site.
- Then by clicking on “Citizen Services”, the next page will open, there you need to select the “Departmental Users” option.
- Now you need to enter your Credential ID and password, which is generated by following the above mention registration steps.
- Then enter the given Captcha and tap the Login button.
- After clicking the portal for Departmental User will be opened.
How Citizen Users can Login to the Banglarbhumi portal?
If you are a citizen user, then you can follow these steps:
- The citizen users, firstly login in the official portal, which directs you to its’ Homepage.
- Then you have to click on the “Citizen Services” option.
- Then enter your registered credential Id and password.
- Enter the Captcha in the given space and click on the Login option.
- It will direct you to the Citizen Login portal.
How to apply for ROR Certificate on Banglarbhumi portal?
To apply for a ROR certificate is easy by using the Banglarbhumi portal, you only need to go through the steps which are mention below:
- Visit the official site of the e-district portal of West Bengal.
- Then select the “Citizen Registration“ option from the homepage.
- Then enter all the required details into the given space, the following details you need to fill in: Name, Email-address, and contact number, and then click on the next page.
- The OTP has been sent to your registered mobile number or email address, enter it for the verification of your number and email address.
- An activation mail will also come, Click on the activation to complete your registration process.
- Then, Open the Login Page and enter your Login Id and password.
- When you log in, then one page will open, where you need to fill the information and also upload all the required documents.
- Recheck all the entered details carefully and click on Submit.
- Then take an acknowledgment slip which consists of an application number.
- Then finally you will get the certificate from the concerned authority.
How to track the application status of the ROR application form in Banglarbhumi portal?
To the track the application status of the ROR certificate, the following steps are as follows:
- For tracking as well you need to visit the official site of the E-district.
- Select the “Inspection Report” option from the home page.
- Enter the “Application Identification Number” in the given space and click on the document search.
- The application status will open on your screen.
What is the procedure to view the Land record at Banglarbhumi
For seeing the Land record, you need to visit the official portal of the Banglarbhumi.
- Tap on the “Know Your Property option
- Fill the below-given option, by choosing it from the scroll down box:
- Then chose the Land option, there are two types of land:
- Fill all the needed details mention in the portal.
- Enter the Captcha and tap on the View option.
- And then the information will flash on your screen
How to search Plot Information through query number?
- Go to the official site of Banglarbhumi.
- Then click on the “Query Search” option.
- Then Enter all the required details: Query Number, Query Year, and Captcha
- After entering all the details, recheck it and click on the submit button
- All the details regarding your query will be displayed on the screen.
|How to fill the Mutation Plot Khatian Form||Visit the Banglarbhumi site.|
Click on the Online Application and select the Mutation Application option.
Fill all details like- Particulars of the Applicant, Particulars of Transfer, List of Enclosures
Then upload all the documents and submit the application form.
Then the reference number will Flash on the screen.
|How to check the Mutation Plot Khatian Status||Visit the Banglarbhumi site.|
Select the “Citizen Services” option and click on Mutation Status.
There are two types of Mutation Status searches are available i.e. Case wise search, Deed wise search, chose one of them as per your need.
Fill all the details: District Name, Block, Mouza
And Tap to search.
|How to fill the request of Mouza Map||Visit the Banglarbhumi site.|
Select the “Citizen Services” option and click on Service Delivery
Choose one of the following options from the drop-down box:
Plot Info. Request
Plot Map Request
Mouza Map Request
Request GRN Search
Choose Mouza Map-Request and enter all the required details: District, Block, Mouza, Map Type, Sheet No.
Then view the details
Process To Check RS And LR Map Information
- Visit the official site of the Banglarbhumi.
- Select “Citizen Services” from the page.
- Then select option RS/LR.
- Fill the below-given option, by choosing it from the scroll down box:
- Then chose one of the following options: RS or LR.
- Then enter all the details which are required to fill like the Plot number, and then click on search.
How to check Land Classification process?
To check the classification of the land, you have to visit the official site of the Banglarbhumi and select the citizen Services, once you log in, you will see the option ‘Land Classification‘, click on it and fill all the required details: District, Block, Mouza and tap to the Search button.
What is the Process To Fill Land Conversion Application?
The process to fill the Land conversion application form is a very simple and easy method, firstly you have to open the official site and tab on the ‘Online Application’, their list of options will be open, select the ‘Conversion Application and enter all the required details and click on Submit, the application reference number will display on your screen, note it down and keep for the future references.
How to do payment for Banglarbhumi Services?
For the payment also you have to go through the official site Banglarbhumi and click on the Online Application, Citizen Services, Delivery Services, etc., after choosing the services, you need to fill its application form and after on the next page there is option Fee payment.
After clicking the form will display on your screen and choose one of the following options:(a) Conversion,(b) Mutation, (c) Certified Copy, (d) Plot Information, (e) Plot Map to make a payment. On the next tab, you need to enter the Application Number for further processing. Enter the Captcha and click on the Next. Then after choosing the payment option [Net Banking, credit card, Debit card, etc], then after verification and successful transaction, a confirmation message will appear on your screen.
Benefits of Banglarbhumi
- From the portal of Banglarbhumi, you can recover the detailed information of Khatian and Plot.
- It generates the full transparency of all the properties in the State.
- Through this site, it becomes easy to sell and buy a property.
- It is very easy, convenient anyone can use it very easily.
- From this site, you can save a lot of time, as well as traveling money.
- The residences of West Bengal, now don’t need to visit any government department to register their property or for the documents.
- The people of West Bengal, now it is easy to obtain any information concerning the land and the property.
Frequently Asked Questions
Go to the official portal i.e. Banglarbhumi, and tap to the online application option and choose the mutation application option. Then you have to fill all the necessary details and upload the documents and tap to the submit. And don’t forget to note down the reference number.
Log on to official portal first, and choose the “Citizen Services” option followed by delivery Service, you will see the drop-down option, from that choose anyone, and enter details accordingly and then click on view option, the details will appear on your screen.
The West Bengal people now get the full information of Khatian and Plot and also able to recover it.
There are fewer chances of forgery.
Now it is easy to buy or sell the property to a genuine customer.
Through this site people of WB can save their time and traveling money as well.
Easy to obtain the full details of the concerning the land and the property.
For this you need to follow the instruction first, visit E-district site> Choose “Inspection Report”> Write “Application Identification No.”> Tap to search> and status will be available to you.
The main objective is to make land records simple and paper-free so that people of WB can take benefit of this site by sitting their home.
Visit Banglarbhumi, and select the option of the service to which you want to pay and after that select the Fee Payment option, and fill in all the essential details, then wait for the confirmation message, the message will appear on your screen, then you will take out the print out for the future references.
For such information you need to go through the official site and pick the citizen Services and log in to the portal, then choose the Land classification option, and fill all the form by entering the details, and click to the search, for further more information you can go through the above article.