WB Banglarbhumi 2023: Search banglarbhumi.gov.in Land Record Khatian West BengalLaunched by the government of West Bengal, on this site, various departments will be benefitted for the people of Bengal, there are relief and rehabilitation stations as well as people can transfer the relief fund to the government to help others.
Through WB Banglarbhumi, the government aims to make an easy and convenient process of Land records, now the people of Bengal can do online registration of their land. In this article, you will get to know about the various WB Banglarbhumi services and how to log in and take benefits of these services. You can scroll down you get all the answers to your questions.
West Bengal Banglarbhumi 2023
Through the Land and Land reform site, the Bengal natives can access all the details related to land without going anywhere, they access it from their homes. It saves plenty of time and money in this busy era of living and provides a full clearness of all the properties. The site makes the easy process to sell and purchase process of the property, so it makes the exchange process smooth. Through this, you can also fill out the Land conversion form, the procedure is given below in the article.
Overview of WB Banglarbhumi Portal
|Article Category||Search Land Record Khatian|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||West Bengal’s People|
|Benefit||Make easy, convenient, and time-saving, and also save money to record Land online|
|Main Objective||to make land records easy, so that people of WB can access them from their home|
What are Online Services Available at Banglarbhumi Portal?
There are some of the services which are mention below are provided by the West Bengal government through their online portal:
|State Land Use Board||Citizen-Centric Services|
|Controller of Rent||Digitization of Map & Records|
|ARTI and LMTC training||Preparation, Updation & Maintenance|
|ISU Management||Distribution of Land|
|Record of Land (Online)||ROR application|
|Thika Tenancy||Indo-Bangladesh Boundary Demarcation|
Registration Process at Banglarbhumi Portal
You must have to follow the below-mentioned steps to register yourself in the official portal of the Banglarbhumi
- Firstly, you have to visit the official site of the Banglarbhumi
- Then homepage of the site will open, where you need to click on Sign-Up.
- After clicking on the Sign-up option, the registration form will open on your respective screen.
- Then you need to fill in all the required details which are as follows:
|Name of the owner||Owner’s father’s name|
|Mother’s name||Fill in Permanent Residence along with the details of the Municipality and district|
|Contact Number||Email. ID, etc.|
- Then enter the captcha and password in the given space.
- After entering that, verification has been sent to your mobile, enter that OTP and click on the Submit button.
How Departmental Users can Login to the portal?
The Departmental Users can follow the below-mentioned steps to log in to the Banglarbhumi portal, the steps are as follows:
- The process is the same, the departmental user needs to visit the Bengal Bhoomi site, the link is given below in the article.
- Select the “Citizen Services” option, mentioned on the homepage of the site.
- Then by clicking on “Citizen Services”, the next page will open, there you need to select the “Departmental Users” option.
- Now you need to enter your Credential ID and password, which is generated by following the above mention registration steps.
- Then enter the given Captcha and tap the Login button.
- After clicking the portal for Departmental User will be opened.
Candidate Login Process from banglarbhumi.gov.in
If you are a citizen user, then you can follow these steps:
- The citizen users, firstly login into the official portal, which directs them to its’ Homepage.
- Then you have to click on the “Citizen Services” option.
- Then enter your registered credential Id and password.
- Enter the Captcha in the given space and click on the Login option.
- It will direct you to the Citizen Login portal.
How to apply for ROR Certificate from banglarbhumi.gov.in?
To apply for a ROR certificate is easy by using the Banglarbhumi portal, you only need to go through the steps which are mention below:
- Visit the official site of the e-district portal of West Bengal.
- Then select the “Citizen Registration“ option from the homepage.
- Then enter all the required details into the given space, the following details you need to fill in: Name, Email-address, and contact number, and then click on the next page.
- The OTP has been sent to your registered mobile number or email address, enter it for the verification of your number and email address.
- An activation mail will also come, Click on the activation to complete your registration process.
- Then, Open the Login Page and enter your Login Id and password.
- When you log in, then one page will open, where you need to fill in the information and also upload all the required documents.
- Recheck all the entered details carefully and click on Submit.
- Then take an acknowledgement slip which consists of an application number.
- Then finally you will get the certificate from the concerned authority.
Steps to track the application status of the ROR application form
To track the application status of the ROR certificate, the following steps are as follows:
- For tracking as well you need to visit the official site of the E-district.
- Select the “Inspection Report” option from the home page.
- Enter the “Application Identification Number” in the given space and click on the document search.
- The application status will open on your screen.
Procedure to view the Land record at Banglarbhumi
For seeing the Land record, you need to visit the official portal of the Banglarbhumi.
- Tap on the “Know Your Property option
- Fill in the below-given option, by choosing it from the scroll-down box:
- Then chose the Land option, there are two types of land:
- Fill in all the needed details mentioned in the portal.
- Enter the Captcha and tap on the View option.
- And then the information will flash on your screen
Steps to search Plot Information through query number
- Go to the official site of Banglarbhumi.
- Then click on the “Query Search” option.
- Then Enter all the required details: Query Number, Query Year, and Captcha
- After entering all the details, recheck it and click on the submit button
- All the details regarding your query will be displayed on the screen.
|How to fill the Mutation Plot Khatian Form||Visit the Banglarbhumi site.|
Click on the Online Application and select the Mutation Application option.
Fill in all details like- Particulars of the Applicant, Particulars of Transfer, List of Enclosures
Then upload all the documents and submit the application form.
Then the reference number will Flash on the screen.
|How to check the Mutation Plot Khatian Status||Visit the Banglarbhumi site.|
Select the “Citizen Services” option and click on Mutation Status.
There are two types of Mutation Status searches available i.e. Case wise search, Deed wise search, choose one of them as per your need.
Fill in all the details: District Name, Block, Mouza
And Tap to search.
|How to fill the request for Mouza Map||Visit the Banglarbhumi site.|
Select the “Citizen Services” option and click on Service Delivery
Choose one of the following options from the drop-down box:
Plot Info. Request
Plot Map Request
Mouza Map Request
Request GRN Search
Choose Mouza Map-Request and enter all the required details: District, Block, Mouza, Map Type, Sheet No.
Then view the details
How to Check RS And LR Map Information
- Visit the official site of the Banglarbhumi.
- Select “Citizen Services” from the page.
- Then select option RS/LR.
- Fill in the below-given option, by choosing it from the scroll-down box:
- Then chose one of the following options: RS or LR.
- Then enter all the details which are required to fill like the Plot number, and then click on search.
Process to check Land Classification
To check the classification of the land, you have to visit the official site of the Banglarbhumi and select citizen Services, once you log in, you will see the option ‘Land Classification‘, click on it and fill in all the required details: District, Block, Mouza and tap to the Search button.
Process To fill a Land Conversion Application?
The process to fill out the Land conversion application form is a very simple and easy method, firstly you have to open the official site and tap on the ‘Online Application’, their list of options will be open, select the ‘Conversion Application and enter all the required details and click on Submit, the application reference number will display on your screen, note it down and keep for the future references.
Payment process for Banglarbhumi Services
For the payment also you have to go through the official site WB Banglarbhumi and click on the Online Application, Citizen Services, Delivery Services, etc., after choosing the services, you need to fill out its application form and after on the next page there is an option Fee payment.
After clicking the form will display on your screen and choose one of the following options:(a) Conversion,(b) Mutation, (c) Certified Copy, (d) Plot Information, (e) Plot Map to make a payment. On the next tab, you need to enter the Application Number for further processing. Enter the Captcha and click on Next. Then after choosing the payment option [Net Banking, credit card, Debit card, etc], after verification and successful transaction, a confirmation message will appear on your screen.
Benefits of Banglarbhumi
- From the portal of Banglarbhumi, you can recover detailed information on Khatian and Plot.
- It generates full transparency of all the properties in the State.
- Through this site, it becomes easy to sell and buy a property.
- It is very easy, convenient anyone can use it very easily.
- From this site, you can save a lot of time, as well as travel money.
- The residents of West Bengal, now don’t need to visit any government department to register their property or for documents.
- The people of West Bengal, now it is easy to obtain any information concerning land and property.
Frequently Asked Questions
Go to the official portal i.e. Banglarbhumi, tap the online application option and choose the mutation application option. Then you have to fill in all the necessary details and upload the documents and tap to submit. And don’t forget to note down the reference number.
Log on to the official portal first, and choose the “Citizen Services” option followed by delivery Service, you will see the drop-down option, from that choose anyone, enter details accordingly and then click on the view option, the details will appear on your screen.
The West Bengal people now get the full information of Khatian and Plot and are also able to recover it.
There are fewer chances of forgery.
Now it is easy to buy or sell the property to a genuine customer.
Through this site people of WB can save their time and travelling money as well.
Easy to obtain the full details concerning the land and the property.
For this you need to follow the instruction first, visit the E-district site> Choose “Inspection Report”> Write “Application Identification No.”> Tap to search> and the status will be available to you.
The main objective is to make land records simple and paper-free so that people of WB can take benefit of this site by sitting in their homes.
Visit Banglarbhumi, and select the option of the service to which you want to pay after that select the Fee Payment option, fill in all the essential details, then wait for the confirmation message, the message will appear on your screen, then you will take out the print out for the future references.
For such information you need to go through the official site and pick citizen Services and log in to the portal, then choose the Land classification option, fill in all the forms by entering the details, and click the search, for further more information you can go through the above article.