Everyday Indian government launches new schemes for the benefit of their citizens, now government of West Bengal has also started a new scheme called ‘Laxmi Bhandar‘ in which the state government will provide income support to those families whose expenses or livelihood couldn’t get coverage under the salary of the income producer.
The application form of Laxmi Bhandar can be filled out online as well as offline also. The application form of the Laxmi Bhandar scheme is free of cost. Laxmi Bhandar will financially help the female head of the family by providing the basic amount of money. In this article, you will get information about the Laxmi Bhandar Payment Status and how to register for it by visiting the official website wbcdwdsw.gov.in.
Table of Contents
Laxmi Bhandar Scheme 2023
|Name of Scheme||Laxmi Bhandar Yojana|
|Initiated By||Government of West Bengal|
|Objective||to provide income support to female head|
|Application Form||Online and Offline|
Objectives of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
The main objective of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme is to provide monetary support to the female heads of the family whether they are living in rural areas or urban areas and also to make them independent so they can use that money in their day-to-day activities or save it for any kind of rainy days in future.
Features of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
The salient features of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme are listed below:
- The scheme will provide Rs. 500 to General Category and Rs. 1,000 to SC/ST Category.
- Monetary support will directly transfer to the bank account of beneficiaries.
- All citizens can apply for this scheme except those who are serving government or used to serve the governemnt whether Central or State governemnt.
- Families of SC/ST category can also apply in the scheme.
- 1.6 crore beneficiaries will rceive the benefit of this scheme started by the State governement.
Duare Sarkaar Camps
The government of West Bengal established Duare Sarkaar Camps in all the districts of the state where women can come and take the application form of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme. Those who’ve already filled out the form can submit it to the camps. The government has instructed the authorities who are managing the camps to give full information about what Laxmi Bhandar Scheme and how to fill Laxmi Bhandar application form. It is a smart move by Trinamool Congress to gain respect and love from State citizens for the next elections.
Procedure to Download the Laxmi Bhandar Application Form
The procedure to download the Laxmi Bhandar Application Form includes the following steps:
- Go to the official website wbcdwdsw.gov.in.
- Home page will appear with the list of many schemes on the page.
- Click on ‘Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa’.
- After clicking on that scheme, a pdf will appear.
- Scroll down and you will find the ‘Application Form’ of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme.
- Take out it’s Print Out and fill in all the details asked in the form.
- Now fill the ‘Self Declaration Form’.
- After filling in the details, submit it to the department or Duare sarkaar Camps.
Documents required while filling the Application Form
Documents required while the Application Form are:
- Aadhaar card,
- Category Card,
- Ration Card,
- Mobile Number,
- Birth certificate,
- Residence proof,
- Passport size photograph,
- Banking Details.
Verification of Application Form
After submitting the Laxmi Bhandar Application Form a Duare Sarkaar Camps, the Block Development Officer (BDO) or Sub-Divisional Officer (SDO) will check the information filled in the Application Form. After the verification, names will be entered in the portal and the list will be submitted to the District Magistrate for sanctioning it.
Also Check: West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
The government of West Bengal has set eligibility criteria for women and those criteria are given below:
- She should be a resident of the state,
- Her age should be between 25-60 years.
- She should not be a government employee or former government employee receiving a pension.
Key Features of Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa
The key features of the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Scheme are given below:
- The scheme is launched by government of West Bengal.
- It will provide income support to the female head of the house.
- SC/ST category can also apply for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, state government will give income support of Rs. 500 to general category and Rs, 1,000 to SC/ST category.
Rules and Regulations of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
The rules and Regulations of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme are as follows:
- Women who are applying for the scheme should not be governemnt employee or doing type of permanent job.
- They should be aged between 25-60 years.
- Women are supposed to fill in their banking details so that the amount can directly go to their account.
- General Category women having 1 hector of land are not allowed to apply for the scheme.
|Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Official website||socialsecurity.wb.gov.in|
|Lakshmi Bhandar Payment Status||Check Here|
|Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Official Notification||Click Here|
Laxmi Bhandar Payment Status- FAQs
The eligibility criteria for women who are applying for the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme is that they should be aged between 25-60 years, they shouldn’t be government employees.
Yes, the life status of beneficiaries gets verified by the State government every year.
Yes, the government can stop giving income support to the beneficiaries if they didn’t match the eligibility criteria or no longer exists in the world.
1.6 crore female heads will get covered under this scheme.
We wish you got the information you wanted for the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme for more updates keep following our website.