Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022: The government of West Bengal began the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme in the year 2020. In which, the government promised to provide a loan of up to 2 lac INR every year to one lakh Youth of West Bengal, which helps them to start their own business. In this article, we mention, all the details related to the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme, and also mention the process, how you can apply for it. Scroll down the page and get all the information about the West Bengal Scheme.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022
To launch this scheme, the government take the initiative to generate employment in the State, and with the help of this scheme, the government planned to give the opportunity to all eligible candidates to start their own business, so that they can be self-independent or create new job opportunities for others with the help of the business. According to an official notification, the government provides the loan to the candidate, who want to open their new start-up.
Objectives of the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
There are some of the major objectives of the scheme:
- The scheme is helpful to generate the own business or become an entrepreneur, which includes the various services, and trading.
- With the help of the scheme, the government creates equal opportunity for both Rural and urban areas.
- The government provides Finacial aids, by using this scheme and help people in their self-employment, which furthermore, creates more employment in the State.
- People will get loans and subsidy, for their project or to generate a business, the amount they will get is up to 2 lacs INR.
- The loan process has been done, with the help of a State-owned Cooperative bank.
To apply for the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme, the candidate must fit into the government designed criteria of the scheme, which are listed below:
- Only one member of the family is applicable to apply for the scheme.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 or max. age will be 50 years.
- The minimum education, which is required to fill the application form, is a 7th class pass.
Documents required for Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
Documents are one of the essential things for the process of verification, all the eligible candidates must submit or upload the below mentioned documents:
|Photo Identity Proof||Residence document|
|Age proof||Education certificate|
|Caste certificate (if applicable)||Project Report details|
Process To apply for Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
To apply for the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme, eligible candidates can use either offline or Online methods, to fill the application form.
For the offline mode the eligible candidate can get the application form free of cost, from the below mention government office:
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC), if the applicants live in the area of KMC.
- Block Development Officer’s Office(BDO), if the applicant lives, in the rural side.
- From the District Industries Centre (DIC) in the district.
- Sub-Divisional Officer’s office (SDO), if the candidate lives in Municipal/Notified areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC).
After getting the application, the candidate must fill in details, and affix them with requisite documents, and submit them to the concerned authority. Once the application form is submitted there are some levels, through which the request form has been promoted, whose steps are mentioned beneath in this article.
Or else, you can use the official portal to download the application form. to download the application form, you have to open the official site, click on the apply online option. The new page will be open on your screen, Tap to the Blank Form option. The pdf of the application form will open on the screen, download it, and take a print, and fill the form. Or you can download it from the below-given link.
How the application of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme processed?
The offline application has been processed from the various steps, all the stepwise details have been given below:
- Once you submit the application form, to the KMC officer, the application has been forwarded to the MFC office, with the time span of three days after the submission of the application form.
- In the MFC office, all the hard copy of the documents will be digitalized or upload to the portal,
- Once this process is completed, all the valid application forms have been forwarded to the Banks from where all the eligible candidates can take the advantage of the scheme.
- After the submission of the application form into the bank, the applicants will get the SMS, in which the status of the application has been sent.
*MFC: MSME Facilitation Centre
Loan sanctioned Process
- Hence, the application process will proceed as per the bank norms and once the loan sanctioned then candidates received a message for the same.
- Or else, its rejection, the Cooperative banks mention the reason behind the rejection of the application and also upload it to the online portal of the Karma Sathi.
- It is mandatory for the candidate that they should open a bank account in the cooperative bank for the loan sanctioned process.
- For all this sanctioned process, the bank will take 14 days for the process of application form but in case the time limit exceeds then the bank will inform the authority.
- All the eligible candidates, have to deposit some amount into their loan account.
- The loan will be processed by bank in two installments, and about 90 to 95 percent amount will be credited in these two installments.
- In the first installment, the bank credited 50 percent of the loan amount. And in the same manner, the second installment will be processed, only if, when the bank gets the utilization details of the first installment money.
Online Method to apply for Karma Sathi Prakalpa
For the online process, you can follow the below-given procedure, to fill the online application form correctly;
- All the eligible candidates must visit the official site of Karma Sathi Prakalpa (Link is given below),
- On the homepage, click on the Apply Online option,
- If you are not registered, go for the registration option,
- The registration form will open on the screen, enter all the required details, like: Name, address, District, Gender, DOB, Emil ID, Mobile No.
- After that tap to the register option, and when registration has been completed, go for the Login process.
- Again click on the Apply option,
- Once you click on the option, the Login box appears on your screen, enter registered mobile no./ Email Id/ Username, and the password.
- Enter the security code, and click on the Login option.
- On the next page, the application form will display on your screen,
- Now start filling in all the details, and upload all the required documents, on the online portal,
- Once the details submitted press the submit tab.
- And do not forget to note down the application tracking number, for future reference.
Important Links of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme FAQs
Any interested candidate whose age b/w 18 to 50 years, or at least study till 7th standard, and want to establish their own business, can register through this online portal.
When you fill the registration form, you have to enter the mobile number, in that number, the OTP will come, to verify the no. Enter the OTP, and move forward to the further process.
As per the official website, you do not need to submit any fees for the registration process.
Yes, you can track the status, by logging in to the official portal. And click on the Details option on the Dashboard. The details will appear on your screen.
Yes, the minimum age of the candidate consider to be 18 and maximum should be 50.