Andhra Pradesh government has launched a scholarship scheme. This scheme will get implemented for financial support to the students residing in the state. Andhra Pradesh Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena scheme will take the burden of fees for the higher education of poor students. Those students who are capable of studying higher education but cannot afford it due to financial issues will get this scholarship. Here in this article, we have discussed the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme. Also provided details related to application form status and final list.
Table of Contents
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
On 28 April 2020 chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme. Under this scheme, the scholarship is applicable to poor students of the state for higher education. This will give full fee reimbursement support to almost 14 lakh people of the state. For this government has sanctioned 4000 crore rupees. This is also added to the previous amount due which is 1880 crores. This money will help to financially support the higher education of poor kids. Money will directly transfer to the bank accounts of student parents.
Latest Update: The candidates waiting for the 2nd Phase Installment for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme can check the Beneficiary list as APCM has released an amount of around 672 crores in the students account as fee reimbursement. A detailed briefing about the beneficiary list will be provided in this article after the authority declares it on the official portal.
In India literacy rate is not up to the mark. In many states, people struggle to get basic education also. Most of the reason for low literacy is finance. Many people who live below the poverty line cannot afford the fees of colleges. So they have to leave their education in between. This causes many talents to get remain hidden because of poor status. Andhra Pradesh CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has finally decided that education is a basic right of every citizen. One should not be kept away from their dreams because of the financial crisis. So the government has launched the Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme. This will support a full fee reimbursement program. Not only for studies but for Resident and mess also fee will get exempted and in this way, this scheme came into existence.
Key Points of Jagan Anna Vidhya Deevena Yojana
|Name of scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Scheme Implemented State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Objectives Of scheme||Provide Scholarship For poor students|
|Benefieciary||Andhra domicile Students|
|Scheme launched by||Cm YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
About De Veena Cards
Full fee reimbursement is applicable under the Jagan Anna Vidya Deewana scheme. For session of 2019-2020 Jagan Anna Vasathi Devena annually 20000 rupees are provided to each student for accommodation and food expenses. This deevena card is applicable for all the students pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, degree and graduate-level courses from government, semi-private colleges affiliated under state university or board.
There is some basic families eligibility to get jagananna Vidya deevena card:-
- Annual income of all family must be below 2.5 lacs
- Applicant family must have below 10 acre wet land, 25 acre dry land or 25 acre wet and dry land
- No family member should belong from any government work or pensioners are not included under this scheme. However all the sanitary workers are exempted from this.
- The family must not own four vehicle. However taxi auto tractors are exempted
- Any member of the family must not eligible to pay income tax
- Family must not have plot area of build up above 1500 square feet in Municipal area
Features And Benefits Of Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena
As we all know that chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has given more emphasis on health and education. The government has worked very hard to uplift these two departments. So time to time chief minister launches many schemes that will benefit students. This Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is a scholarship program. Under this scheme free of cost education is provided to all the beneficiary having desired eligibility. Full reimbursement of fee means they all will get scholarships not only for tuition fee but also for hostel and mess charges. Students having basic eligibility criteria will get this monetary help directly to the bank account.
తెలుగులో జగన్నన్న విద్యా దీవెన (జెవిడి) పథకం 2020 జగన్నన్న విద్యా దీవెన కింద అర్హత ఉన్న డిగ్రీ విద్యార్థులందరికీ చెల్లించాల్సిన పూర్తి రుసుము రీయింబర్స్మెంట్ మొత్తాన్ని నేరుగా కళాశాలలకు చెల్లించగా, జగన్న వసతి దీవేనా కింద చెల్లించాల్సిన మొత్తం ఖాతాలకు జమ అవుతుంది. అమ్మ వోడి పథకంతో సమానంగా పిల్లల తల్లి. దాని పూర్తి వివరాలను తెలుసుకోవాలనుకునే అభ్యర్థులందరూ ఈ పేజీ ద్వారా వెళ్ళవచ్చు. 2020 ఏప్రిల్ 28 న సిఎం జగన్ ఎపిలో జగన్నన్న విద్యా దీవెన పథకం 2020 ను అమలు చేయబోతున్నారు. ఈ జగన్నన్న విద్యా దీవేనా పథకం ద్వారా ఎపి రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం ఐటిఐ, బిటెక్, బి. ఫార్మసీ, ఎంబీఏ, ఎంసిఎ, బిఎడ్ కోర్సులకు ఫీజు రీయింబర్స్మెంట్ ఇవ్వబోతోంది. జగన్నన్న విద్యా దీవెన పథకం ద్వారా అర్హులైన అభ్యర్థులకు రూ .15 వేల నుంచి 20,000 వరకు ఇవ్వబడుతుంది.
Courses Included In Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Below is list of all the courses covered under Jagan Anna Vidya deevena scheme. Applicant having eligibility related to economics and pursuing given courses are eligible for this scheme. Courses included under Jagan Anna scheme are:-
- B tech
- B Pharmacy
- M tech
- M Pharmacy
- B Pharmacy
- Any other degree undergraduate and postgraduate program
Documents Required For Application
Eligible applicants have to apply for getting benefit of scheme. All they need to produce application form along with following documents. Applicant must prepare list of this document at the time of filling application form. List of documents are:-
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- voter ID card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Below poverty line or E W S certificate
- Proof of land
- Proof of vehicle
- Non-tax paying declaration
- Account details of any Bank
- Occupational details of parents
- Passport size photograph
Important Guidelines Related To Jagan Anna Scheme
With implementation of Jagan Anna Vidya deevena scheme, Education Department of Andhra Pradesh has implemented some guidelines. These guidelines are launched on 23rd march 2020.
List of these guidelines are given below:-
- All the fees collected in colleges will released by state higher education Commission on the basis of notification released
- Apart from the fee decided by the government No other imposition of fee should be done on candidate
- All the attendance of teaching and non-teaching staff along with student will be recorded through biometric
- This biometric attendance sheet will be linked with Aadhar
- If applicant is having attendance less than 75% then fee reimbursement is not applicable for them
- This scheme is not applicable for the students of private or deemed universities
- For distance learning and correspondence courses Jagan Anna Vidya deevena scheme is not applicable
- For candidate belonging from management and NRI quota are not included under this scheme.
Application Procedure For Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Before applying for this scheme applicant must check the eligibility criteria. If candidate is not having above discussed eligibility there candidate will immediately cancel or they cannot go further. Here procedure to apply for Jagan Anna Vidya deevena scheme has discussed. To apply for this scholarship scheme follow given instruction:-
- First candidate must visit the official website of YSR navasakam
- On the homepage, there is an option for download
- Click on this section there will a JVD Form Reimbursement Proforma link
- Clicking on this link will open the social audit survey format fee reimbursement form
- Download this application form and take a printout of this form
- After getting hard copy of this application form, provide all the information.
- Details which are required to be filled are village volunteer details, family details, mothers bank account details, validation detail and other information
- Attach all the above discussed important documents with this application form and submit it in the concerned department
- After submitting the application form, scrutiny of form will begin
- Using this procedure applicant can apply for jagan anna Vidya deevena scheme
Check List For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Applicant who wants to check the list of beneficiary along with the status of scheme, they can follow given instruction. Follow each step carefully to get it correctly:-
- Open official website
- To visit the website directly click here
- On the home screen, there is an option for “know your secretary”
- Click on this option
- This will open the name of all the 13 districts along with urban, rural, and total details
- According to district and area click on blue digits
- Clicking on required blue digit will open list of all the municipality under that district
- Again click on urban blue digit to see Secretariat code, name of Secretariat and GP name
- Here list of all the secretariat will be provided
- You can also take printout or download it in Excel format by clicking below of page.
A modification has come under Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena scheme. Balance for the paid fee will directly transfer to the mother’s account instead of the student’s account. This amount is payable in 4 installments. This is going to help over 1400000 college students of Andhra Pradesh
Procedure For Secretariat Staff Mapping
In order to map Secretariat staff one need to follow given instruction:-
- Visit the official website again
- On homepage, there is an option for Secretariat staff mapping
- Clicking on this option will show name of all the district
- Apart from district mapping for both urban, secretary and rural
- Secretary will show information available is related to ward Panchayat and villages
- Click on the Blue digits of the desired district for more information
- On this page details of Mandal, ward and administrative secretary mapping will show
- Again in the next page it will show details of secretariat
- It includes Secretariat name, ward name, development secretary ward, welfare code etc.
- Clicking on secretary code will show name of all the volunteer along with their ID and cluster
Incentives Implemented Under This Scheme
There are many incentives applicable for the beneficiary who comes under this scheme. According to chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, full fee reimbursement is provided. Complete list of this incentive is given below:-
- For degree and postgraduate students tuition fee and hostel fee along with mess charges are applicable
- A total of 20000 rupees is provided to each student in their mother’s account
- Student staying in welfare hostels will get exemption from charges
- Incentive money for polytechnic students is 15000 rupees
- For ITI students it is 10000 rupees
- Students from graduate and post-graduate program will get 20000 rupees money incentives
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme FAQs
In order to provide scholarship to the poor students of Andhra Pradesh, chief minister has launched this scheme. Under this full fee reimbursement will be done for college going students.
Jagan Anna scheme eligibility belongs to domicile candidates. A detailed eligibility list has discussed above.
Applicant need to download application form from official website as discussed above. Fill this form, attach the required document and submit it to the concerned department.
Submission of application form is based on the session of college. So students can submit this application at the initial of the session.
Only family having annual income below 2.5 lakh are eligible. So you are not applicable for this scheme.
This scheme is applicable for college going students. Part time or non-going college cannot claim for the scheme. One should have minimum 75% attendance to avail Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena scheme.
Ans. Application form is available in the download section of official website. To visit website click here.
Official website for Jagan Anna scheme is https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
Due to coronavirus Lockdown was implemented in the country. Andhra Pradesh government has also taken severe actions to stop the spread of disease. For this, all the schools and colleges were closed. In such lockdown, situation the government has decided to provide a lunch facilities directly to their home. The government has also issued an order to arrange rice, eggs and Peanut for students. This will be directly distributed among Students by the concerned department. It is the duty of village volunteers to distribute these food items directly to the home of children.
Procedure to check the status and apply for Anna Vidya as discussed. Still any applicants find any confusion they can contact the official authority for information. To contact authority user can send email on below given email address
They will get contacted form official and issues we get shortlisted soon.