The central government of India has introduced a unique ration card mobile application named “Mera Ration App” in order to promote the “One Nation One Ration Card” scheme all over India. This app provides benefits to those people who possess ration cards and are migrants. The MRA mobile application assists aspirants who have moved to some new regions for their livelihoods. As you are well known with the term “One Nation One Ration Card”, under this scheme, there are around 69 crores of NFSA recipients across the country.
With help of ONORC, govt provides ration cards portability aids in all states and UTs of India. Through these ration cards, people receive food grains at highly subsidised rates. To know more about “My Ration App”, kindly examine this post till the end and grasp all the interesting facts about this application.
Mera Ration Card App | वन नेशन वन राशन कार्ड
Mera Ration App 2023
Mera ration app is launched by the Indian govt on Friday, 12th of March 2021. To furnish services of “One Nation One Ration Card”, NIC (Nation Informatics Center) has designed and developed a mobile application named “Mera Ration App”.
By using this application, recipients can simply identify their closest FPS (Fair Price Shop) and get all the information like their current transactions, entitlement data, etc. Interested aspirants can download the My Ration app from the play store.
At present, the Mera Ration mobile application is available only in two languages i.e. Hindi and English. But soon, aspirants can access the application in 14 different languages on the basis of areas where people migrated. Keeping lockdown problems of migrants in mind, govt has initiated this step. Now, migrant ration cardholders living anywhere will get food items at low prices like they were getting in their own state.
National Food Security Act is popularly known as NFSA. It is a parliament act whose objective is to furnish food items at a subsidized price. There are several services that come under NFSA i.e. Integrated Child Development Services. Midday Meal service and PDS (Public Distribution System). The aim of launching this act is to proffer all the food nutrients at low rates so that each citizen of India has food to eat and live their life with honour.
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme: The primary aim of this scheme is to give rations items at a subsidized rate. There are a lot of people in India who are unable to get food grains due to their financial problems. For these kinds of residents, govt has taken a great initiative and furnished all the benefits of this scheme.
Key Attributes of Mera Ration Application
There are five main features of the Mera Ration app that each aspirant must know. In the subsequent section of this passage, we have explained the key attributes of the My Ration mobile application.
- Searching Closest FPS: By installing My Ration application, candidates can easily find their nearest Fair Price Shop.
- Migrant Registration: Ration cardholders who falls under migrant category can register themselves through this mobile app and get food essentials.
- Entitlement Information: People can also check their entitlement details through Mera Ration application.
- Hindi and English Languages Available: Currently, my ration app is available in two languages (Hindi & English). Officials will soon introduce this app in 14 different languages to provide more easiness.
- Current Transactions: Applicants can view their latest transaction with the assistance of this application.
Benefits of Mera Ration App
Before using mera ration application, applicants should know its advantages. In the upcoming section, all the primary benefits are showcased.
- By using mera ration app, migrants will get all the necessary food items at a minimum price as compare to the market rate.
- My ration application is now available for android phones shortly, it will be made available for iOS.
- Mera ration app is an integrated platform to avail “One Nation Once Ration Card” different services.
- This application provides sufficient transparency between government working method and people.
- Mera ration mobile application is easy to use and access.
- This app will also save the precious time of people in order to retrieve all the data online from any place.
Download Mera Ration App
In the above segments of this post, we have shared enough details concerning mera ration app, and now it’s time to know about the process of downloading this app. The mobile app is portable with all android phones, which citizens can get by implementing the steps given below.
Step I- At the beginning, applicants have to open their android mobile phones.
Step II- Then, open the “Play Store App” on your mobile phone and make sure that your internet connection is on.
Step III- Once, play store app will open on your screen, type “Mera Ration App” on the search box and find the application.
Step IV- Next, applicants have to hit the “Install” button and give permission of installing the app on their device.
Step V- Wait for a minute in order to download the mobile application.
Step VI- After the “Mera Ration App” will be downloaded, citizens can avail themselves of its features that are explained in up next portion.
How to Use Mera Ration App
Using of Mera Ration app is very easy as it is available in both English and Hindi languages. It will be more efficient when authorities will implement the same application in 14 languages. Here we have explained the complete process of using my ration app in a simpler way. The procedure of using each module is as follows.
Mera Ration App Registration
- For the registration of migrants, applicants have to open the app.
- Then, choose the “Registration” option from the home screen.
- On the next page, insert your “Ration Card Number”.
- A new screen will open which contains the details of ration cardholders and all members.
- Select the person who is migrated and enter all his/ her information.
- Hit the “Submit” tab, and your registration will be completed.
Know Your Entitlement
- Go back to the home screen and choose “Know your Entitlement” option.
- You will have two option of checking entitlement via Ration card number or Aadhaar Card so, enter one of these info.
- Complete information about commodity balance will be presented on your screen.
- Cross-check your entitlement information from the data shown.
Search Nearby FPS
- Click “Nearby Ration Shops” option by opening the Mera Ration mobile app on your respective phones.
- On the next page a list of all “Fair Price Shop” nearby you will be open on your screen.
- Complete details of FSP will be present on your device.
- Choose your FSP and location will be open on the phone’s map application.
- In order to check transactions, citizens have to tap the “My Transactions” link from the home screen of Mera Ration app.
- Next, provide your “Ration Card Number”.
- Last six months of transactions will be presented on your screen.
- The transaction list contains the sale state, type of transaction, sale FPS ID, sale date, rice, wheat, etc.
Check Eligibility Criteria
- To check whether you are an eligible applicant or not, you have to select “Eligibility Criteria” option from the dashboard of the Mera ration app.
- Insert your “Ration Card or Aadhaar Card Number” on the next screen.
- After submitting the info, remarks and eligibility status will be presented on your screen.
Check Aadhaar Seeding Details
- For aadhaar seeding, candidates have to open the Mera ration app.
- Choose the “Aadhaar Seeding” option from the homepage.
- Enter one of these details– Aadhaar Card Number or Ration Card Number.
- Information about aadhaar seeding will flash on your screen, which consists of member name and aadhaar seeding status.
View ONORC States
- For checking info about ONORC state, residents are required to click on “ONORC State” option from home screen.
- On the next page, you will see the map of India with green and red dots blinking over the states.
- More details about the state appear when aspirants will click on any of the given regions.
- For login, candidates have to open Mera ration mobile app.
- Hit the link named “Login”.
- On the next page, give your info like state, username, password.
- Click the “Submit” button, and you will be successfully logged in.
Send Feedback and Suggestion on Mera Ration App
If you want to send feedback by Mera ration mobile app or have any suggestions, then execute the process given below.
- Initially, applicants have to open the mobile app “Mera Ration”.
- Home screen will display on your screen.
- Click the “Suggestion/ Feedback” option.
- A feedback form will open, insert your card number, contact number, feedback and rate the app.
- Submit the feedback form.
Process of Submitting FPS Feedback
- Open the “My Ration App” application on your device.
- Dashboard of the mobile app will open on your phone.
- Click the link “FPS Feedback” given at the bottom of the screen.
- FPS feedback form will be shown, in which aspirants have to furnish info such as state, shop number, mobile number, and choose feedback.
- Finally, enter your remarks and submit the form.
Mera Ration App – Download Link
Mera Ration App Concerning FAQ’s
Mera Ration card can be used by any citizen of India but must hold the ration card. This application is especially for migrants who moved to different places to earn money.
NIC developed this ration application in order to provide facilities of the One Nation Once Ration Card to the people of India.
The aim of NIC is to develop an app that is understandable by everyone so, it will be made for 14 more languages soon. But at current, the app is available only in two lang – English and Hindi.
Yes, this app facilitates you to enter your feedback and suggestions through online mode.
After you install the app on your phone, you will get an option labelled “Eligibility Criteria” from where you can view your eligibility status