How to use Mparivahan App | Parivahan Sewa Check RC DL Status Online | Parivahan Sewa | E Challan | App | Vehicle Details | Vibhag | RC | 4 | Mparivahan Website | Mparivahan Download | Tax | Android Mobile Apk | Mparivahan Registration | Kerala | Status | Fancy Number | Services | Fine | 4.0 | Virtual
Under the digital India program ministry of road transport and Highway has initiated the MParivahan app. This application is providing online services or facilities related to Road Transport offices. M-parivahan mobile app launch has computerized over more than 1300+ RTO offices under one application. This digitalization of road transport offices has helped people to get services and facilities in a very quality manner. Also, the quality of the working environment of RTO has changed. Many people who don’t know how to use the MParivahan app and its features can go through this article. Here descriptive information related to M परिवहन app, its usability, and all the functions is provided.
UPDATE: Transport Department has allowed the use of digital DLs and RCs. Now, citizens in Punjab can show their virtual DL or RC in mParivahan or Digi locker when required in place of physical copies of the documents.
Using a smartphone is very common and easy nowadays. So the government is trying to connect with people to provide services online. This will help citizens get services related to the Road Transport office in an efficient manner. M Parivahan app empowers citizens of India to access various information and services instantly through the mobile-based application. It aims to increase convenience and transparency under the system.
The facility which is available in mparivahan app is virtual registration card, driving licence, encrypted QR code, transport notification to citizens, location of RTO office and other facility-related to Road Transport offices.
Benefits Of M Parivahan Mobile Application
The major benefit of using the M Parivahan mobile application is getting Digital Service hassle-free. Some of the other benefits of this application are given below:-
- It helps to find details of any vehicle by just providing registration number
- This help in getting details of second hand owned vehicles
- It provides information to know driving licence services or driving licence mock test. Nearest pollution check Centre RTO offices are also so there in this application.
How To Download mParivahan Application
To download the mobile-based application of the MParivahan app, follow the given step. These steps are applicable for Android users:-
- The first step is to open the Google Play Store application
- In this application, there is a search menu that is on top
- Search mParivahan
- It will show the first application which is produced by NIC egov
- Click on install
- Installation of application will start
- After installing this application click on open to access mparivahan mobile app
How To Use mparivahan App
Accessing the M Parivahan application is very easy. After installation of the application in your Android-based phone using the above steps, follow the below steps:-
- After opening application first it is required to sign up
- In case candidate has already have account on this application they can sign in
- While clicking at the left side of this application you will find one option of sign in
- Click on this option and it will lead to sign in
- In case candidate has not signed up, they can select option of signup and provide mobile number
- After providing mobile number an OTP is sent to the number
- Use this number and citizen will get registered to the mobile application.
For Sign In
Click on sign in and provide the mobile number. Use the OTP number sent to the registered mobile number and this will help in getting a login.
Languages Available In mparivahan Application
In Mparivahan mobile application user will get three languages to select. This includes English, Hindi and Marathi. However more regional languages are coming soon in the application. This will help users to get services in regional language.
- To change language there is option on the top of application
- Clicking on this will show all the available languages
- Select any of them according to choice
Services Under M Parivahan App
This mobile application provides many services related to Road Transport offices. The online services which are available in the mobile application are discussed above. Here we will provide a procedure to access and what exactly is this service:-
- After signing in this application it will Open dashboard
- For the first time user it will say you have not created virtual driving licence and registration card
- Create these virtual registration card and driving licence
- Creating these virtual cards will help them to access at need
- Applicant can use these virtual card at the time of verification by traffic police
- There is no need to carry hard plastic card of RC and DL.
Search Registration Card (RC) Mparivahan app
- At dashboard there is option for RC.
- Select this option and provide number of RC card
- Providing this card detail will show details available on registration card
- However it will show partial information
- This is done because anyone can use just RC number to get information about vehicle
- So only basic details are stored
- In order to get full details applicant have to create virtual registration card
How To Create Virtual Registration?
- In this section after searching RC, applicant need to provide engine number and chassis number
- These numbers are there on the hard card of registration
- After providing these details it will create virtual registration card
- It can be used at traffic signal at the time of check.
Driving License through mparivahan mobile app?
Users can also create virtual driving license cards.
All they need is to provide a driving license number and it will show details available on driving license.
Applicants can save the cards for future uses as a virtual cards.
Other Facilities Available On MParivahan App
Apart from getting a virtual registration card and driving license, there are many other features available on the mobile application. Some of the details related to these functions are given below:-
Search Driving License DL Using Date Of Birth
There may be a chance of users being unable to access their driving licenses. They may have lost it or it has broken or the number is not visible properly. In this case, they can search for details of their driving license using their date of birth. The procedure to check a driving license with the date of birth is given below:-
- Open this application and click on left top menu bar
- An option for search driving licence using dob is given
- Click on this option
- It will open a new page where date of birth of user is asked along with driving licence number
- Provide this details and click on search
- Driving licence number can vary between 10 and 18 digit
- Only-and / are allowed along with space
- This will search the driver licence of citizen
For those applicants who want to know the status of any challan issued against them, they can use this application. Follow the given instruction for searching challan:-
- Open application and go for menu bar
- There is option for search challan
- At this page details of registration card or driving licence is asked
- Provide any of them and it will show any challan issued on you
- It will help user to pay challan on specified time in order to avoid any lawful action or further fine
For Road Tax Services
There are three options under Road Tax services. Users can pay tax or check pending taxes or reprint tax receipts.
- In menu bar there is option for pay tax
- Clicking on this application will show above discussed option
- Click on pay tax
- This will ask vehicle number
- After providing vehicle number click on search
- This will show any taxes which are due on this vehicle
- Applicant can pay that tax online
Mparivahan App- Check Pending Tax
- Applicant can check pending taxes using this option
- Here also provide vehicle number and it will show any tax which is pending related to Road Tax Services
- It is very important to pay the taxes on time in order to avoid any legal issues or fine
- If applicants want to take a printout or maybe they have lost this receipt, they can reprint the receipt of tax paid.
- For this click on reprint receipt option
- Provide the vehicle number details to get receipt
For emergency services, there is an option in the M Parivahan application. This is used at the time of emergency needs. To use these emergency services following given information:-
- In menu bar of application there is option for emergency services
- Clicking on this option will ask access of location
- Clicking on allow will open GPS of user and it will give location access to the officials
- Option for create now, call ambulance and tap to notify contact option is given
- Clicking on create now will open a page where details of user is asked
- Details such as name, age, gender, blood group, height and weight is asked
- After providing this details click on next
- In next stage it is required to provide information of your emergency contact
- You can select one or more than one emergency contact numbers along with name
- These emergency contact will be contacted at the time of emergency
- So kindly save these details
- There is also an option for call ambulance
- Tapping on this option will make a call on 102 and nearest ambulance is sent to the user for emergency services
Tap to contact
- In case of emergency, applicant can contact the number saved as emergency contact
- To use this, applicant has to click on tab to notify contact and it will contact the save emergency numbers.
Miscellaneous Services Available On MParivahan App
There are other miscellaneous services also available. Applicants can use this for their benefit according to need. Here below all the services are discussed:-
In the menu bar section, there is an option for OUR SERVICES. Here four options are provided. This includes
Driving License Mock Test
DL mock test provides 10 questions. Candidates have to solve each question in 30 seconds. Overall marking is provided. These are practice mock test questions that are required at the time of applying for a driving license. When an applicant is applying for a driving license, they have to clear the DL test. Practising this test here will help them at the time of getting their driving license.
Nearest Pollution Check Centre
As we all know that for every vehicle it is important to check pollution exhaust. For this applicant have to get checked their vehicle at a pollution check centre. To know the nearest pollution check centre use this option. It will use your global positioning system to track your location. With the help of your location, it will show you the nearest pollution check centre.
For any assistance from the Road Transport office applicant can contact through offline. To know nearest RTO office, use this option. Using your GPS it will show you address of nearest RTO office.
In the salient feature option, it will show a video. This video will have all the information and salient features of this application along with its benefits. Applicants must watch this video to know what they can do using M Parivahan mobile-based application.
Information Related To Registration Card
Here to make citizens aware of their registration card and information related to it, the application has provided all details. List of these details related to registration card are:-
When the vehicle is brand new and yet to be registered permanently, the dealership assigns a temporary registration number. This RC number is valid for one month. Applicant must register their vehicle to the nearest RTO before time.
Permanent Registration Number
According to Section 39 of motor vehicle act, all vehicle which is driven on road must be registered to RTO. This includes an application for registration for the vehicle within 7 days of delivery of vehicle.
Renewable Of Registration Card
There is time duration according to vehicle for registration. It varies according to Commercial or personal use vehicle. Citizens are required to get their vehicle Re-registered within 2 months of expiry of the previous registration.
Duplicate Registration Certificate
By mistake, if the user has lost, torn or mutilated an RC card, they can apply for a duplicate registration certificate. It will issue to the registered owner with valid proof and verification.
No Objection Certificate
To sell or remove their vehicle outside the jurisdiction areas of authority, owners have to take a clearance certificate. This certificate is issued by the present RTO. It will help them to sell this vehicle outside state.
It is an application used for making an entry for purchase or hires or lease agreement in the certificate of registration for the motor vehicle.
It is an application for exit or termination of the agreement for hire purchase or lease.
If an owner has kept the vehicle in another state for more than 12 months then-owner have to take permission from the jurisdiction state for a new registration mark. For this, they have to surrender their old registration card and a new RC will issue from the current state.
For dealerships, they are exempted from the registration of the motor vehicle. For this, they have to obtain a trade certificate from registering authority. However, a trade certificate holder is applicable for holding the vehicle only for trade.
Duplicate Trade Certificate
In case of a lost or destroyed trade certificate, the holder can apply for a duplicate trade certificate. For this, they have to first provide an FIR to the nearest police station and intimate the fact in writing to the registration authority.
Transfer of ownership can be done under normal sale or death of owner or purchase in a public auction. After getting the vehicle, the purchaser must get it transferred with proof of transfer of ownership.
Information Related To Driving License
M Parivahan application is also providing information and details related to driving licence. A list of information available related to these licensing are given below:-
Citizens are not allowed to drive a motor vehicle at public places until and unless they have a driving licence. These driving licences must be issued by the licensing authority. The joint commissioner and Deputy joint commissioner of Regional Transport Office are licensing authorities. For this, there are some criteria to get a driving licence. A candidate must fit in the criteria to get a driving licence.
To get permanent licence users have to apply for this at the RTO office. The facility of online slot booking for the test of driving licence will conduct. Visiting the official website for scheduling an appointment is important. Sample questions for mock tests are provided in M Parivahan mobile app and the procedure to give a mock test is given above.
Renewal Of Driving License
A user for renewal of the license will not be entertained for more than one month before the expiry of the card. Before or not more than 30 days of renewable application will help them to get the licensing hassle-free and at very low cost. If the application form is late and delayed by 5 years after the expiry of license, then user have to go through complete process and formalities once again to get fresh license.
This is available to the owner if they have lost this or destroyed or torn or defaced it. For this, they have to surrender their original licence along with the application form and attach an attested photocopy of DL. They have to pay the processing fee to get a card.
Addition Of Class
This feature of the addition of class means upgrading for the light motor vehicle. This means that if a user is having a driving licence for a motorcycle, they can apply for the addition of a light motor vehicle at any time. Paying a prescribed fee and valid licence along with a fitness certificate and application, users can apply for this upgradation.
International Driving Permit
For user who lives in India and has a valid Indian license can apply for an international driving permit. For this, they have to provide information in writing in the nearest RTO. Also, specify the information of the country where they are visiting. Also, they have to provide details of duration of stay etc. Submit a valid driving license photocopy along with a photocopy of passport visa and air ticket to get an international driving permit.
For any assistance related to road Transport office visit nearest office. In case of any information related to the MParivahan app, an applicant can contact the number available in the application.
mParivahan app can be downloaded through Play Store or App Store. Application Download links are mentioned in the article above.
Users can create an account on the mParivahan app by using their mobile no.
Yes, virtual documents stored in mParivahan or other govt. a portal such as Digi locker are equally valid as of the physical copy of the documents.
Yes, mParivahan is available for both Android as well as iOS platforms.
Yes, users can share their virtual transport documents with their contact on their mobile phones with this app. Documents can be shared only with the contacts having an account on mParivahan.
One can download the QR code generated after creating virtual RC or DL and can show it to the traffic police whenever required. The cops will scan the QR code and will get your RC/DL. This code can be used if you do not have a physical copy of the document.
Yes, all the activities that are performed by the users on the application are logged by the government for security reasons.
Yes, if a vehicle has been towed, a notification will be sent to the mParivahan app.
In case of any issue related to mParivahan, one can contact the Application Information Manager at 0120-2459171 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpline no. +9101202459171
User must contact on the above number between 6:00 a.m. and 10 p.m.
However, user can write an email at any time on given email address – email@example.com
Bookmark this website pmmodiyojanaye.in for all the latest govt schemes.