IGRS AP Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) at registration.ap.gov.in | Online CC | Prohibited Properties | Deet Details | Online EC | Unit Rate | www.igrs.ap.gov.in | EC Andhra
To save the people from the property forgery, Andhra Pradesh launched the Encumbrance Certificate for those who want to buy property in AP. With the Encumbrance Certificate, people can also take a loan, as it is an essential document asked by the bank, which is submitted as proof in which the owner takes the authority that there are no financial dues in the property.
EC consists of the delicacy of the property, and there are Forms that need to be submitted as per the criteria. EC is the lawful confirmation for the privilege of the owner, although there are some of the limitations of this EC form which is discussed in the article. You can also see all the details regarding the Encumbrance Certificate. For more details, you can scroll down.
What is IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate?
An encumbrance certificate is a legal document that shows that there are no dues left on the property. This certificate is important to verify when someone purchasing any land or any house property, as this certificate shows that the concerned person having complete ownership of the property. The encumbrance certificate is financial accountability, which referred that property is free from dues and loans.
The Andhra Pradesh government took the initiative to make their state forgery free state they start the “IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate” which acknowledges the property legally, whether the property is free from any dues or not. The Andhra Pradesh government issue Encumbrance Certificate through the Registration and Stamps Department of AP, so the applicant can apply for the Encumbrance Certificate online by using the official site, the link is given below in this article.
BY filling this form the concerned person ensures that there are no financial or legal issues in his/her property. And all the required documents are needed to submit for the Encumbrance Certificate. Encumbrance Certificate consists of the name of the property owner. In this article, there is a description of the Encumbrance Certificate Significance and its application form.
Significance of IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate
- An encumbrance certificate is an essential document to verify before buying any land or house.
- Through the Encumbrance Certificate, the buyer ensures that the concerned person has full authority over the property and there are no dues.
- The certificate is essential for taking loans from the bank, and there are some of the banks who demand an Encumbrance Certificate for the past 13 years.
- An encumbrance certificate is the only evidence that confirms the lawful privilege to the owner.
Types of Encumbrance Certificate
Encumbrance Certificate is filled on the basis of the below enlisted forms:
- Form 16: A Non-Encumbrance Certificate or Nil Encumbrance Certificate is issued when there is no registered transaction from the period of time, so from Form 16 there is an assurance that the property is free from all the liabilities under this period of time.
- Form 15: is issued only when there is a transaction on the property which can be a loan, lease, gift, sale, etc. But this certificate doesn’t contain any details of the transaction.
Information Carry in AP Encumbrance Certificate
The Encumbrance Certificate must consider the following information which are as follows:
- The name of the property’s owner.
- EC consists of the delicacy of the property.
- The total property assets are recorded in the department of Sale.
List of the IGRS AP Services
The Andhra Pradesh organised the site i.e IGRS in which people can see the following details:
- You can fill the registration form.
- You can also search whether the property is registered in the sub-registrar’s office or not.
- Duty and stamp fee services are also available in the IGRS.
- Encumbrance Certificate verification is also available in the IGRS.
- In IGRS the Encumbrance Certificate is also available, you can search for it.
Search For Encumbrance Certificate
The Encumbrance Certificate can be searched by following the steps, which are as follows:
- You have to visit the official site of the Registration and Stamps Department of Andhra Pradesh.
- On the right side, you can see the Service option.
- From there you can click on the Encumbrance Search (EC).
- By clicking on the option, the new screen will open.
- There are some instructions, which you need to be read carefully.
- Then after reading, click on the Submit button.
- After that, you will see the “Encumbrance Search”
- There, candidates can choose the selection option.
- From the three options of search, candidates have to choose one option.
- Captcha Code has to enter.
- At the end click on the Submit button.
How to Apply for the AP Encumbrance Certificate?
The Encumbrance Certificate can be filled by the two methods:
Through IGRS AP portal
Candidate can visit the official site of the Registration & Stamp Department portal, then after candidate must follow the following steps:
- Link The site will take you to the home page of the site.
- Then-candidate click on the Encumbrance Search (EC), which is on the right side of the site.
- Then Encumbrance Search will redirect you to the Encumbrance Statement, that statement all candidates must-read.
- Then the candidate can click on the Submit button.
- After the submission, the page will redirect you to the “Search for Encumbrance” page.
- Then the applicant must select the year of registration, candidate must enter the following details:
- Name of the owner
- Set the password
- Enter your Phone number
- Enter the verification Id Number: Aadhaar Number
- Set the user Id.
- Verify your email address.
- Enter the permanent address.
- From the search, the candidate has to choose one option of the following:
- Document Number will work as a self-explanatory.
- Memo Number, which is received from the SRO
- None is used when you enter the schedule of the property, without the document and the Memo number.
- If you click on either Document No. or Memo No. , then the page will show like this:
- In this form, the candidate has to fill in the SRO number or the year of the registration., if the candidate chose the Memo option, there will be a different option if the candidate chose Document No.
- And then the enter the Captcha code and Submit it.
- If the candidate chose the None option, then the form will show like this:
- Candidates have to fill this form and all the required details like village name, Flat name, plot name, SRO, etc.
- Then enter the Captcha and click on submit.
Through MeeSeva portal of Andhra Pradesh
If a candidate wants to apply from the MeeSeva Portal which directed you to the Integrated Services Delivery Gateway, then the candidate must have to visit the official site, then after candidate must follow the following steps:
- Candidates can submit the application form on the official site.
- The applicant can also submit all the required documents.
- The candidate also needs to submit the Fees of the application form to the operator.
- Then the concerned officials, check the application form and verified all the documents.
- The candidates can check the application Status online.
- Once the certificate gets confirmed, the SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
How to Check Application Status of AP Encumbrance Certificate?
- You can check the status, by visiting the official site
- Candidates can click on the Online EC, the below page will be open.
- Enter the required details: User ID and password.
- Then enter the captcha and submit it.
- After submit, the option of Encumbrance Certificate will appear, you need to click on it.
- Click on Encumbrance Certificate, and enter all the required details like registration number or the SRO number, etc and submit it.
- By submitting it the link will direct to the result.
- Then you need to select the certificate and enter it for the search.
- Then the Encumbrance Statement page opens, it will consist of the application and statement number and the personal details.
- If the candidate’s required details are not updated then it will show a notification to visit the near SRO center.
How to get the AP Encumbrance Certificate Online?
- To download the Encumbrance Certificate, the applicant can visit the official site and again click on the Online EC.
- By fill all the requirements, you can download the Encumbrance Certificate and print it.
How to Get AP Encumbrance Certificate Copy?
- To download the Encumbrance Certificate copy, the applicant can visit the official site of the Registration & Stamp Department portal, and again click on the Online EC.
- Then mention the District, Year of registration, Document, and enter the Captcha and click on the Submit button.
- Then the link directs you to the EC, where you can download the Copy of the Encumbrance Certificate
IGRS AP- FAQs
There are two methods, from both of them you can apply: through the MeeSeva portal of Andhra Pradesh and the IGRS AP portal.
The candidate has to visit the official site, and then follow the following steps:
The applicants can visit the MeeSeva AP portal followed by the upload documents> submission of a fee.
The certificate which used as legal documents and also saves the people from the forgery of the property. The EC is the proof, which shows there are no financial dues left in the property.
In order to submit EC Application at the IGRS AP portal you must follow the steps given below: –
Then Lookout for EC Search> Submit required Details> Opt Document/Memo number/ None.
You can do the registration of your property, Stamp and duty services are also available, along with this certificate verification facility also available.
It is the proof that there are no dues and the property is clear from all the dues
Essential for the Loans.
Used as a property document verification certificate.
Confirm the lawful privilege to the owner.
These are the following limitation of the encumbrance certificate: Rectification Deed, Mortgages, Change in Sub-Registrar Jurisdiction, Court Orders on the Property, Buying Agricultural Land, Property Lease.
Yes, the applicant need to submit the application fees to the operator.
No, there is no requirement to upload the document, when you are downloading the encumbrance certificate.
After the confirmation of the encumbrance certificate, the candidate gets the SMS in their registered mobile number.
Yes, in this case candidate can chose the None option while filling the application form and then proceed further.
You can get a copy of the EC certificate, you can go through the IGRS AP site and tap EC online and Submit the required details, you can download the Encumbrance Certificate and print it.