YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme | ysr kanti velugu helpline number | kanti velugu app | how to apply ysr kanti velugu | ysr kanti velugu scheme details
On the 10th of October 2019, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has introduced a scheme named “YSR Kanti Velugu”. This plan is one of the healthcare schemes which also proffers incentives. YSR Kanti Velugu plan is wholly for the people of Andhra Pradesh. The government of AP will bear all the expenses from eye care to surgeries.
In the 1st two stages of this plan, the government has covered every school student studying in AP. This is a great initiative taken by the AP government, and by this citizens will also know about their eyesight related diseases. Carry on examining this passage until the end and get all information regarding the YSR Kanti Velugu scheme such as benefits of plan, features, procedure of registration, etc.
YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
AP Chief Minister Y S Jaganmohan Reddy has implemented the YSR Kanti Velugu plan on “World Sight Day”. 1st and 2nd phase of the scheme has ended now. In the first phase of this plan, a screening test of all students of Andhra Pradesh has been done.
Moreover, in 2nd phase, advanced treatment has been given to all those children who have vision defects. As of now, 3rd phase of YSR Kanti Velugu is in the continuation. Under this stage, the government will check the eyesight of the rest of the civilians.
In the third phase, a total of 15,11,969 people have been screened, in which 6,48,108 have good eyesight, and 7,58,331 have been commanded for surgery. Every surgery and cataract operation will be performed free of cost.
Mission and Vision of YSR Velugu Plan
Andhra Pradesh government wants to provide quality life to the residents of the state. By keeping health diseases in mind, the government want to deduct all the disease and enhance different opportunities like employment, education in the state. By launching this scheme, govt has furnished better health care services, incentives and proper treatment.
An Abstract of YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Kanti Velugu|
|Scheme Implemented by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Concerning Department||Medical and Family Welfare, Department of Health, Government of AP|
|Scheme Type||Mass Eye Screening Plan|
|Total Phase of Scheme||Six|
|Recent Phase||3rd Phase|
|Recipients||Civilian of AP|
|Aim of the Plan||Providing Incentive, Free Check-up of Eyes and Surgeries|
|Official Portal Link||drysrkv.ap.gov.in|
|Category of the Post||AP Govt Schemes|
Motive of YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
- All the facilities and services are easily available and provided free of charge.
- Eye screening campaigns, eye spectacles or glasses distribution, case of surgeries is offered by the government to total five crore population of the state.
Advantages of YSR Kanti Velugu Plan AP
- YSR Velugu is a universal plan for people of the state to provide eye care screening test and other concerning medication.
- All stages services are free, and a charge will be funded by the government of AP.
- This scheme will surely strengthen the current eye and health care government services.
- YSR Kanti Velugu will improve the transparency between civilian and the government.
- New private screening, health care facilities will be formed.
- Right use of information and technology will be done through this program.
- The plan of AP government will present the quality services to the people of the state.
YSR Velugu Phase-wise Staff Info
|Number of Phases||Name of Phase||Name of Staff Info|
|A Phase 1st||School Student Primary Basic Screening Test||ASHA (Accredited Social Health Activist) and Teachers and ANMs and other Staff under Department in coordination with line Dept.|
|A Phase 2nd||Secondary Screening & Glasses Prescription||Vision Centres, Govt. Institutions, and New PMOOs NGOs|
|B Phase- 3rd||Community Primary Mass Eye Screening||ASHA, Village Volunteers, ANM & Other Staff under Dept in coordination with line Dept.|
|B Phase 5th||Secondary Mass screening and Glasses Prescription||Government Institutions, PMOOs and NGOs, Vision Centres|
|B Phase 6th||Cataract Case Surgeries in Government Hospitals and Teaching Hospitals including Regional Eye Hospitals Tertiary Eye Care Management||Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) and Government Companies|
Approach for Obtaining YSR Velugu Plan Aims
The government of Andhra Pradesh has made a strategy to accomplish the goal of the scheme. The approach is explained in the following portion of this post
- Experienced workers will be increased.
- Enhance the Government Health sector.
- Correct use of Communication Tech. and Information.
- Granting free eye screening and eye care assistance to the whole population of AP.
- For assuring the quality service, evaluation and systematic monitoring of actions.
How to Upload Details in Kanti Velugu Portal?
Candidates who are searching for the procedure of uploading data must take a look at this portion. Here we have mentioned some simple steps by implementing which aspirants can upload the details.
- Initially, applicants have to visit the YSR Kanti Velugu plan official website.
- Choose the “ANM Login” option from the home screen of the portal.
- On the login page, insert your information like username (Aadhaar Number) and password (Phone Number).
- Then, you have to provide the student id, and the info will present on your screen.
- Hit the “Submit” button and upload the information.
Procedure of YSR Velugu Phase III New Login
For logging into YSR Velugu phase 3rd, applicants are requested to follow the process given below.
- First of all, citizens have to go to the official site i.e. http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in/.
- The home page will flash on your screen.
- Choose the option “Phase III New Login” from the menu items.
- Next, you have to furnish info like username, password and captcha given on the screen.
- Hit the “Login” tab, and the dashboard of phase 3rd will appear.
Essential Steps for SDC Login
- At first, people need to open the web portal of the YSR Velugu scheme.
- Click the link of “SDC Login” given on the home page of the website.
- The login page will flash in the new tab.
- In the next step, furnish the login credentials on the screen.
- Submit the info and get all the information.
How to do Surgeries Login?
- Applicants are requested to visit the official site on any suitable web browser.
- The landing page will flash on your display.
- Hit the link of “Surgeries Login” from the homepage.
- Insert all the details asked on the screen.
- Tap the “Login” button, and surgeries info will be presented.
Process of Phase 3rd Surgeon Login
- For the III phase surgeon login, concerning candidates needs to open the portal of the YSR Velugu.
- On the home screen, you will see the link of “Phase III Surgeon Login”.
- Hit that link.
- Next, input your login info like username, password and code that is present on the display.
- Get logged in by pressing the button named “Login”.
Some Important Links
|YSR Velugu Official Portal|
|Phase III New Login|
|SDC Login Link|
|Surgeries login Link|
|Phase 3rd Surgeon Login|
YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme Concerning FAQ’s
No, only the people of Andhra Pradesh state can take advantage of YSR Kanti Velugu.
The email id in which interested applicants can send their complaint or ask for any related information is [email protected].
Yes, the complete process is free of cost. The government will bear the number of eye checkups, surgeries and other medications.
The full form of PMOs is Para Medical Ophthalmic Officers which indicates the different levels or phases of the YSR Velugu plan.
District Task Force ensures that every activity is executing as per the prescribed plan.
We thank you for reading this passage until the end. If anyone has queries or want to give feedback, then must share it in the comment section.