Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana 2021 | www.digitalsevasetu.gujarat.gov.in Login | Gujarat Digital Seva Setu phase 1 Online Application | App Download | Gujarat Seva Setu Villages List | Registration
Digital Seva Set is an initiative by the Gujarat Government to extend digital services to every citizen of the state. Hon’ble CM of Gujarat, Shri Vijay Rupani launched the scheme on 8th October 2020 in the presence of PM Shri Narendra Modi. The scheme covered about 3500 villages by December 2020. Under the scheme, a 100 MBPS optical fibre network was drawn across the state to serve high-speed internet services and assistance. Follow the article below to get an insight into all the information related to Digital Gujarat Seva Setu Scheme along with its objectives and benefits. A complete list of services offered has also been provided. Digital Seva Setu Apply Online, check online registration for Digital Seva Setu Yojana first phase.
Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana
Digital Gujarat Seva Setu aims at rendering various Gujarat e-services to each and every citizen of the state. Under the scheme, a 100 MBPS optical fibre network has been laid out to connect the 3500 Gram Panchayats of the state. A total of 55 public welfare schemes are now available to rural households of Gujarat digitally
Launch Of Digital Seva Setu Programme
The scheme was launched on 8th October 2020 by Gujarat CM, Vijay Rupani with Prime Minister, Narendra Modi. The two envisioned a need for promoting digitalization in the state in order to grow with the upcoming technologies. The scheme is regulated under the Bharat Net Project. The Government of Gujarat took this revolutionary step to reach every citizen of the state with its numerous public welfare schemes. Initially, 2700 villages were to be covered in Digital Seva Setu Scheme Phase 1 as per CMO’s tweet, offering only 20 e-services. The scheme was extended to up to 8000 more villages by the end of December 2020. Currently, 55 e-services are being offered to the beneficiaries in 3500 villages. The government is aiming to reach the remaining villages by 2021.
In Phase 2 of the Digital Seva Setu Scheme, the government will focus to turn each village into a Mini Sachivalay for the welfare of the rural residents of the state.
|Article Category||Gujarat Govt. Scheme|
|Scheme||Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana |
ગુજરાત ડિજિટલ સેવા સેતુ યોજના
गुजरात डिजिटल सेवा सेतु योजना
|Launched on||8th October 2020|
|Launched by||CM Vijay Rupani|
|Objective||To intensify digitalization in Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Rural households of Gujarat|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objectives of Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana
Digital Gujarat Seva Setu Program was introduced with the motive to promote digitalization in the state. The rural households residing within the state were deprived of the basic public welfare programs and had to travel miles to contact the Taluka or other district-level offices. With the advancement in technology-driven amenities, the launch of such a Digital Seva Setu Program was quite essential. Now, the people can contact e-gram offices in their respective gram panchayats and avail of the benefits and e-services at the doorstep.
Under this scheme, 3500 villages are provided with a 100 MBPS optical fiber network for the set up of e-gram panchayats. The Gujarat Government took this revolutionary step to convey public welfare schemes to each and every citizen of the state. CM Vijay Rupani started the scheme to cover 2700 villages and by December 2020, about 3500 villages across the state were connected through the program.
Under the Digital Seva Setu scheme, the beneficiaries can avail many benefits. Some of the prime benefits and uses of the scheme are enlisted below.
- One of the major benefits of the Digital Seva Setu Gujarat Yojana is the enhancement in digitalization and e-services within the state of Gujarat.
- Now, there is no need to visit any Taluka or district-level offices.
- High-speed internet services are available at each gram panchayat.
- All the benefits can be availed at the e-gram panchayat offices situated within the village.
- There will be no involvement of any middle-man.
- Issued certificates and documents can be stored safely in digital lockers. These e-lockers can be accessed via smartphones.
|Number of e-Services offered||55|
|Number of participating Gram Panchayat||9715|
|Number of Applications through the scheme||3125966|
Implementation of Digital Seva Setu
For the successful implementation of the scheme, the following steps were taken.
- The Revenue Officer will issue Affidavits to the applicants at the village level.
- Digital signatures will be used instead of physical signatures for filling the application forms.
- Registered residents can store and secure their authorized certificates and affidavits in a Digital Locker. This e-Locker is government approved and the beneficiaries can access it via their smartphones.
- There is no need for the applicants to visit any notary offices to submit the application forms or collect the authorized certificates and affidavits.
- There will be transparency in the implementation process of the scheme.
- About 83% of the optical fiber network has been laid out. Consequently, the gram panchayats are connected to the Data Centres situated at Gandhinagar.
A total number of 55 e-services are being offered and served by Gujarat Government through the Digital Gujarat Seva Setu portal. These 55 e-services are run and regulated under 10 different departments. We have enlisted the services covered under the multiple departments of the Gujarat Government.
(A) Agriculture and Co-operation Department
- Krushi Sahay Package Yojana
(B) Energy and Petro Chemical Department
- DGVCL Electricity Bill Payment
- MGVCL Electricity Bill Payment
- PGVCL Electricity Bill Payment
- UGVCL Electricity Bill Payment
(C) Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs
- Name Change Affidavit
- Application for New Ration Card
- Addition of Name in Ration Card
- Removal of Name from Ration Card
- Change in Ration Card
- Application for Ration Card Member guardian
- Affidavit of Ration Card
- Application for Duplicate Ration Card
- Application for Separate Ration Card
(D) Health and Family Welfare Department
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
(E) Home Department
- Apply for NOC
- Tenant Registration
- Domestic Servant Registration
- Police Verification Certificate
- Driver Registration
- Senior Citizen Registration
- Get a Copy of the FIR
(F) Panchayats, Rural Housing and Rural Development Department
- Income certificate (Gram Panchayat)
- Affidavit of Income
- Temporary Residence Certificate
- Senior Citizen Certificate
(G) Ports and Transport Department
- Online Ticket Booking
- Online Ticket Cancellation
- New e-Computer Pass
- Renewal of e-Computer Pass
(H) Revenue Department
- e-challan(stamp duty)
- VF6 Entry Details (Gram Panchayat)
- VF7 Survey No Details (Gram Panchayat)
- VF8A Khata Details (Gram Panchayat)
(I) Social Justice and Empowerment Department
- Religious Minority Certificate (Gram Panchayat)
- Linguistic Minority Certificate
- Unreserved Caste Certificate( Gram Panchayat Without Income)
- Nomad-Denotified Caste Certificate (Gram Panchayat)
- Affidavit of Caste
- Samras Hostel Admission
- PHID and Travel Pass
- Sant Surdas Yojana
- Divyang Lagna Sahay Yojana
(J) Women and Child Department
- Widow Certificate (Panchayat) (Rural)
- Affidavit of Widow Assistance related
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (Gram Panchayat)
- Destitute Widow Pension Scheme (Gram Panchayat)
- Vahli Dikri Yojana
- Satyvadi Raja Harishchandra Marnotar Sahay Yojana
How to Apply for Digital Seva Setu Scheme 2021?
Interested beneficiaries need to register themselves to avail the benefits of the Digital Seva Setu Scheme. The online registration process for Phase 1 of the Digital Seva Setu Program is very easy and simple. Here, we have explained the detailed and step-by-step procedure to apply online for the scheme. Check the registration process below.
Step 1– Firstly, visit the official website. Find the option of “Register” on the top right corner of the homepage and click on it.
Step 2– The following dialog box will appear on the screen. Fill in the fields providing all the required information, such as your “active mobile number and email ID“. Generate a password for the portal and enter the captcha code. Click on the “Save” button.
Step 3– An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the verification code. Click on the “Confirm” button.
Step 4- Your profile will open. Proceed accordingly.
Application Fee for Digital Seva Setu Yojana
There is no such fee for the issue of application form for any service or certificate through the Digital Seva Setu Scheme. However, the beneficiaries need to pay a nominal fee of Rs. 20 to the e-Gram Panchayat office for each service. This is the service charge of availing the benefits of the scheme. This service charge will be disbursed between the authorized village officer and the village gram panchayat.
How to Log in to Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Portal?
Once registered successfully, the applicants can log in to their respective Digital Seva Setu portal anytime. They can access their digital locker, which stores their issued certificate and documents, check the status of their payments and application forms, download issued documents and certificates, verify the certificate, update their profiles with additional data and information and much more.
For logging in to the Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Portal and access their respective profiles, the registered candidates must follow the following step by step procedure.
Step 1– Go to the official website of Gujarat Digital Seva Setu. Click on the “Login” link available on the top right of the homepage.
Step 2– Clicking on the link will lead to the Digital Gujarat portal. Log in to the “e-citizen portal” either using your email ID or mobile number used at the time of registration. Enter password and captcha code to proceed further in the process. Click “Login”.
Step 3– The following window will appear on the screen. Choose your desired service.
Step 4– Proceed according to the service chosen.
How do I Update my Digital Seva Setu Gujarat Profile?
- Log in to your Digital Gujarat Seva Setu portal.
- Click on the “My Profile” tab available.
- A new dialog box named “Citizen Profile” will appear on the screen.
- Make changes to your profile.
- Lastly, click on the “Update Profile” available at the end of the page.
For any queries related to Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Scheme and Digital Gujarat portal, you can contact the concerned authorities with your issues through the Digital Gujarat helpline number: 1800233550
|Digital Seva Setu Portal||Click here|
|Digital Gujarat||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Digital Gujarat Login||Click here|
|Services offered||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions
The Government of Gujarat launched the Digital Seva Setu Yojana to strengthen the digitalization in the state. Hence, avail the public welfare scheme in the rural areas of the state.,
The Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana was launched by CM of the state, Shri Vijay Rupani in the presence of PM, Narendra Modi on 8th October 2020.
Digital Seva Setu Scheme was introduced in the state to make public welfare schemes accessible to every citizen of Gujarat and expand the levels of digitalization within the state.
With the launch of the scheme, there is no need for the residents to visit any notary office at Taluka or district level. To avail any authorized e-service, the beneficiaries just need to visit their e-gram panchayat office located in their respective villages.
Digital Seva Setu Scheme offers a total of 55 e-services to the residents of the state.
To register yourself on Digital Gujarat Seva Setu portal, follow the steps described below:-
(i) Firstly, visit the Digital Seva Setu official portal.
(ii) Click on the Register icon available on the top right of the homepage.
(iii) You will be redirected to the Digital Gujarat portal.
(iv) On the new screen, a dialog box called as Online Registration will appear.
(v) Feed all the details in order to register and click on the “Save” button.
(vi) Verify your mobile number.
(vii) You have now successfully registered yourself on the Digital Gujarat portal to avail its benefits.
Follow the simple procedure to log in to Digital Gujarat Seva Setu Portal discussed underneath.
(i) First of all, the registered beneficiaries need to visit the official portal of Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Program.
(ii) On the top right of the homepage, click on the option of Log in.
(iii) The screen showing dialog box of Registered User under Citizen Login will appear.
(iv) Fill in the details and click on the option of “Log in”
(v) Your profile on the Digital Gujarat will be displayed on the screen.
Yes. The beneficiaries have to pay a nominal pay of Rs. 20 to the authorized village level e-gram panchayat officer for his service.
The top e-services offered via the Digital Seva Setu Scheme are as follows:-
(i) Krushi Sahay Package Yojana
(ii) Income Certificate (Gram Panchayat)
(iii) Senior Citizen Certificate (Gram Panchayat)
(iv) Widow Certificate (Panchayat) (Rural)
(v) Income Affidavit
(vi) Addition of Name in Ration Card
(vii) Removal of Name from Ration Card
(viii) Destitute Widow Pension Scheme (Gram Panchayat)
You can call on the number 18002335500 for queries and questions regarding the Digital Seva Setu Scheme.