Gujarat Ration Card List 2022 | ipds.gujarat.gov.in | nfsa.gov.in | digitalgujarat.gov.in | Online Check | Details | Status | List Village Wise | Download
Gujarat Ration Card 2022 has been released by the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Gujarat, the candidates who applied for the ration card can check their name on the beneficiary list, whose process is discussed in this article along with a direct link to check the same is also provided. As we all know about the Gujarat Ration card, which is authorized by the State Government, for those families who are not financially strong, so the government provides them a food grain, species, oil, etc. at the subsidized rate, or in many communities, it is free of cost in Gujarat.
Gujarat Ration Card 2022
In Gujarat, the distribution of Ration cards is done under the Department of Consumer Affairs Food and Public Distribution. The candidates who hold this Ration card can get the commodities at the subsidized rate from the government authorized shops, by showing them the Ration Card. To get more information about Gujarat Ration Card you can go through the article. On this page, we are providing information about the procedure to apply for the Ration card, details of the documents, etc.
The main aim of the Gujarat government to distribute the Ration Card is to reduce the rate of hunger or malnutrition rate from the State, by providing food to the maximum number of families, who have a very low annual income. To facilitate the scheme the government has generated the digital portal named Digital Gujarat and with the help of this portal Gujarat, people can apply online for the Ration card and can take the benefits of the various schemes.
Through this online portal government allow the people of Gujarat to apply for the services, which are available on the portal, there are several services available in the portal like you can apply for the Ration card, register your complaint, apply for the voter, or Aadhaar card, etc. For all these services, they do not need to go to any government office they can easily apply from their mobile phone. The procedure to apply for Ration Card is given below in this article, for more information scroll down the page.
All the procedures of the distribution are handled by the PDS (Public Distribution Department), with the help of government authorized Ration shops. The details of the FPS (Fair Price Shop) are available in the digital portal, you can check the link below of this page.
Overview- Gujarat Ration Card
|Category||Gujarat Ration card|
|Name of the State||Gujarat|
|Authorized Department||Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Gujarat|
|Application Medium||Online or Offline|
|Gujarat Official portal||digitalgujarat.gov.in |
Gujarat Ration Card Eligibility
Before applying for the Ration card candidate must go through the eligibility which required to fulfill by each applicant, the details are mentioned below:-
- One of the most important eligibility criteria is that candidate must be a permanent or legal resident of Gujarat.
- Candidates who do not have a ration card can apply for it.
- Family Income as per the official guidelines.
- If the Ration card is old or expired in such case candidate can apply for the new one.
- Newly-wed couples can also apply for a new ration card.
Documents Required for Gujarat Ration Card
To apply for the ration card, the applicant has to submit the following documents, which is mentioned below:-
One of the following documents, you can submit as a copy of an identification proof:-
|PAN card||Aadhaar Card|
|Voter Card||Photo ID issued by PSU|
|Valid ID from the authorized institution or university||any government ID which possesses a photograph|
Anyone of the document’s copy you can submit as proof of Residential evidence:-
|Canceled cheque||Telephone Bill|
|Election Card||Account Statement or passbook details of Post Office account|
|Driving license||Water Bill (but it shouldn’t be older than three months)|
|Govt. Photo ID (issued by PSU)||Property tax receipt|
|Property card||Rental/lease Agreement details with the consent of the owner signature|
Service Attachment Proof
You can give a copy of any one of the documents:-
|Probate details based on Will||Details of the Sub-Registrar- Index No. 2|
|Letter of power of attorney||Receipt of Mahesul or Revenue|
|Notarised Succession genealogy(family member)||Election card|
Key Features of Gujarat Ration Card
- Along with the application, the applicant must submit the details of his/her occupation and family details.
- If in case your application form is incomplete or returned for change, then you have to update it within 37 days.
- In case of wrong or misleading information, the department has the right to reject the application form.
- These all the services are only for people of Gujarat, who acquire a domicile certificate.
- Once the application fees ha been submitted it is non-refundable.
- In case you made an excess payment because of some technical glitch, in that case, your money will be refunded within 7 working days.
Benefits of Gujarat Ration Card
Here we mention some of the benefits of the Gujarat Ration Card, according to the official announcement of the State government:-
- All the BPL cardholders will get the benefit of 1k INR, which will be transferred directly to the beneficiary account.
- The government ensures fair prices provided to the Gujarat Ration cardholders with the help of PDS.
- Through ration cards, people can buy commodities at affordable prices.
- For cattle shed and ponds, the government allocated the amount of 30 to 35 crores.
- Many of the families get the free ration during the period of Covid-19.
Process to Check the Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List
The candidates who applied for the ration card can now check the list, by following the below procedure:-
- The applicant must visit the official IPDS portal of Gujarat.
- Click on the FPS Sales dashboard, which is present in the Link option.
- The next page will open on your screen,
- From lots of options, you have to click on the Total Ration Card Beneficiaries.
- The link will direct you to the Details of the Beneficiary Page, where you have to enter the following details:-
- Select the Year and Month from the drop-down box.
- Enter the Captcha code
- tap to Go option
- The list of the Beneficiary will be displayed on your screen, according to the district
- You can click on your district to get the list.
Note:- For both APL or BPL lists you have to follow the same above mention procedure.
How to Check the Gujarat Ration Card Entitlement
The government provided the details of Entitlement on the IPDS portal of Gujarat, to create transparency about the services, the process to check the Ration Entitlement you have to follow below procedure:-
- Go to the official site of Food and Civil Supplies of Gujarat,
- In which you have to click on the Know your Entitlement, mention on the Ration card section.
- The link will direct you to another page, where you have to enter either the details of the Ration card No. or NFSA card/ Gas card.
- Then you will get the details of the Entitlement.
How to Apply for Gujarat Ration Card
You can apply for the Ration card by using the online or offline method. For the Offline method, you can download the application form either from the online digital portal or you can take it directly from the concerned office. Then fill the whole form attached with the document and submit it to the concerned department.
Here we are mentioning the details to apply for the online application form of the Gujarat Ration card:-
- Visit https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in., official to apply for the Ration Card.
- Select the “Application for new ration card”,
- The link will direct you to the Instruction to fill the application form of the Ration Card, scroll down the page click on the apply online option.
- Registered yourself first if you are not registered to the official portal
- If you are registered, then click on the log-in option.
- The form for the Ration card will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in all the details and upload all the document
- Then click on the Submit option.
How to Apply for Duplicate Gujarat Ration Card
For duplicate ration cards, you can apply offline or online. To apply through an offline medium, the candidate has to visit the government office, along with the required documents but if you want to apply through online mode then, in that case, you have to follow the process given below:-
- To apply online candidate have to visit the digital portal of Gujarat,
- Click to the Citizen services,
- From that page click on the application for Duplicate ration card.
- Read the guidelines on the next page
- Scroll down
- Click on the apply online option
- Then login with the Credential ID and Password
- On the Next page, the form for Duplicate Ration will open on your screen
Note:- To apply for the Duplicate Ration card, it is mandatory to submit the original ration card.
For offline mode the duplicate Ration Form is given below:-
Process for Applying the Separate Gujarat Ration Card
You can apply by either one of the options, which is given below:
- If you want to apply online, visit www.digitalgujarat.gov.in,
- Click to the citizen services
- Choose Application for Separate Ration card
- read the guidelines carefully
- scroll down and click on the apply options
- Login portal will open,
- Enter Id and password
- The form will appear on your screen.
- Fill the form and upload the documents
- submit the form
Documents required to submit along with separate ration card Form:- The rest of the documents are the same, along with the documents you have to submit is the original ration card (mandatory document).
For the offline method, candidates can download the form given below, and fill in all the details carefully, affix a photograph on the application form. Candidates must remember, they have to submit the application form along with all the necessary documents.
How to Check or Verify the details Of Gujarat Ration Card
The procedure to verify the details of the Ration Card is given below:-
- Go to the PDS site of Gujarat.
- Click on Check/verify the details Of Ration Card,
- On the next page, choose the option and click to search.
- The details of the card will appear on your screen.
Process to change in Gujarat Ration Card
If you want to make any changes to ration card then you can do that either online or offline: –
For the online process, candidates visit the Gujarat digital portal, the link is given below in the article. After that choose the option Citizen Services from the homepage, and click on the desired option. Read all the Instruction carefully which is given on that page. Then you need to scroll down the page, click on the apply online option. Login to the portal, fill in all the details and submit the form.
To apply offline, the candidate first downloads the form is given below, after that, you have to fill the form and attest it with the above mention documents, and the original ration card.
|To check or verify the details Of the Ration Card||Click Here|
|Direct link for Duplicate Ration card||Click Here|
|Application form Link||Click Here|
|Know your Entitlement||Click Here|
|Direct link of Ration card beneficiary list||Click Here|
|Direct Link of FDS sale Dashboard||Click Here|
|Digital Gujarat official portal||Click Here|
|Food and Civil Supplies official Portal||Click Here|
|IPDS Official Portal||Click Here|
You have to fill the form to get the new bar code and attest it with the documents, submitted to the FPS department.
Download the application form> enter all the required details> attach it with the document>submit it to the FPS department.
See the FPS site> Click on register complaint> enter your registered mobile number> verify the OTP> Write your complaint> submit your complaint.
Open FPS portal> tap on the complaint status tab> enter complaint number> click to check option, the details will appear on the screen.
Open FPS portal> click on Find your nearest fair price shop> choose the district and Taluka> enter verification code> Search> List will open.
There are Four types of Ration cards available which are:- BPL, APL-1, APL-2, and AAY.
For more information and query you can contact to the below numbers:
Food and Ration Card helpline number: 1800-233-5500
State Consumer Helpline number: 1800-233-0222
It is not necessary to change if you have Bar code ration card, but you can change the FPS address and the keeper details.
The government introduced the smart facility ration card, which eliminates the use of fake ration cards, it is also called a photo ration card. The process of bar code has been started in 2014, in January.
For any query, you can comment on the below comment box, our team will help you out.