Assam Ration Card List 2021 District/Village/Block Wise: The importance of the Ration Card is known to everyone because with the help of this the beneficiary holding the ration card is eligible to get subsidized ration and other material issued as per NFSA and state government. Along with this, it is used as proof during the documentation of Assam Government Schemes and others. Shifting towards digitalization the State Government of Assam has introduced a digital portal of ration card for their citizens through which they can apply for a new ration card and on its issuance, the RC List can also be checked online. So through this article, you will get to know in and out of Assam Ration Card List.
Assam Ration Card List 2021
Food and Civil Supply Assam has released the new list of a beneficiary who has been issued new ration card recently. Through such a list applicants will get to know about the type of ration card and its RC ID. Such RC lists can be easily checked from the official portal village /tehsil wise whereas the ration card issued recently will bear ‘New’ in Card Type. The process to check the Assam Ration Card list is given below with the appropriate link.
Also, if you are among those who still not possessing the ration card then through this article you can check eligibility for Assam Ration card and the documents required for it.
Types of Ration Card in Assam
Before the implementation of NFSA 2013, the state government of Assam issued 3 types of ration cards to their citizens which they called Family Identity Card (FIC) which are APL, BPL, and AAY. Along with this, the state government also offers MMASY (Mukhya Mantrir Anna Suraksha Yojana).
But since the NFSA 13 is implemented now only two types of ration card is issued by the government which is given as:
- AAY Card
- Priority Household Card Under NFSA 13
Benefits and Eligibility
People who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for a new ration card: –
As per the details available in the portal such people can apply for the ration card whose family annual income is less than 1 lakh and the One who is eligible for the Assam Ration Card will get the following benefits as per the RC issued: –
AAY: Such ration cardholder issued rice 35 KG/ card in a month at a rate of 3/ kg
Priority household: While those holding this card issued rice 5 kg per family member at 3 Rs/ KG.
Who can apply for New Ration Card in Assam?
In the following cases, people can apply for the issuance of a new ration card in Assam: –
Person/Family having no ration card: if any person or family doesn’t have a ration card yet then the eldest woman of the family can apply for the ration if she is a bonafide citizen of this country also their family income should be less than one lakh rupees annually.
But in the absence of an adult woman member, the male adult member of the family can apply but for this, he needs to produce a certificate that was issued from the village panchayat/ward commissioner or concerned authority.
Duplicate Ration Card: In case of ration card is lost, mutilated, illegible, then the respective authority may issue the duplicate ration card and for this applicant need to pay appropriate charges.
In case of relocation: if anyone relocated to other places then the person needs to submit the surrender certificate which he/she can generate from the place residing previously and on behalf of this document he/she can apply for a new ration card.
Documents required for New Assam Ration Card
Before applying for a new ration card applicant need to keep a list of documents handy whose details are mentioned hereunder: –
- Details of family members
- Birth certificate of minor member (below age 10)
- Copy of voter list
- Receipt of land revenue or tax pay
- Ration card surrender copy (if any)
- Address proof (PAN Card/DL/ Post officer or bank passbook/ Electricity or water or Telephone bill)
- Aadhaar card copy of all family members
- Bank account details (if required)
- Family/ Applicant photograph (as required)
How to apply for Assam New Ration Card?
As of now, the officials are not providing any online application process to their citizens except the Checking Ration Card list and its benefits. So if you are looking to apply for a new ration card then you can submit its application offline by visiting the respective department office along with the list of documents that are mentioned above in this article. If in the future the officials released an online portal then its process will be explained here. Till then you may proceed offline only.
How to check/download Assam State Ration Card List?
If you want to check whether your name has been added to the Assam New Ration card list then it can be checked by the following methods also a link for the same has been provided at the end of this page: –
- To check the New Ration Card list you need to first visit the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs of Assam
- Select the Ration Card tab from the home page.
- On the new page, you will find some information related to the Ration card and on moving towards the bottom you will find a link ‘Category Wise No. Of Ration Card in Districts’.
- Once you select that link, it will ask you for redirection, and on allowing the list of districts and their ration card details appears.
- Now from the list that appears, you need to click on your respective district name.
- Next, the list of tehsil of that district appears and from the respective one, you need to choose yours.
- At last, the village list of the selected tehsil appears from this you need to choose your village.
- Once you select your village the list of RC holders of that village appears on your screen.
- Such a list will carry some details which are mentioned in the next section.
Details mentioned in Assam RC List
There are some list of details which are available in Assam RC and the same we have mentioned here: –
- District name
- Unique RC ID
- Applicant name
- Father or Spouse name
- Type of Card
Steps to check List of FPS in Assam District/village wise
If you want to know about fair price shops that are available in your tehsil/ village then it can be checked online by following steps given below: –
- For Assam FPS list you need to visit the official website first
- Select the ration card tab followed by a list of FPS whose link is available at the end of the page.
- This link will be redirected you to a new page, where you need to select district, Block/Tehsil you hail from
- Once you submit such detail press the view report tab available at the top extreme right corner.
- The list of FPS appears on your screen carrying all the major details like address, phone number, FPS name, license no, number of cards, and status of the shop.
Assam Ration Card List: Important Links
|Check here<—||Ration Card List Assam|
|Check here<—||Assam Ration Card official Portal|
|Download here<—||Assam Ration Card Application PDF|
|Check here<—||FPS List|
Ration card list Assam Can be checked online at fcsca.assam.gov.in. On visiting the mentioned portal need to go through the Ration card link followed by Category wise ration card in district link.
Though the portal is available but as such no facility to submit ration card application online is activated yet by the officials.
One who is having a family income of less than one lakh rupees are eligible to apply and the same must be permanent citizen of the state.
For all such cases applicant need to provide their original ration card, ID proof, DOB, Local Certificate, surrender certificate (for inclusion), and death certificate (in case of death of a member).
Applicant need to submit their completely filled ration card application form along with all the documents required.