Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme was launched by the Assam Government, for those candidates who scored at least 60 percent or above in their higher secondary school, the selected candidates will get the free scooter from the government. This scheme was mainly launched for the girls’ candidates, who are facing financial issues during the pandemic situation, so the government launched this scheme to support the candidates financially and inspire them for their education.
In Pragyan Bharati Scooty Yojana, the government not only provides sooty, but there are other benefits as well like a free uniform, free admission fees, etc, but to take all these benefits candidates must be in the Assam government School. In this article, an applicant can see the full details of the Pragyan Bharati scheme, its eligibility criteria, what are its main objective and benefits, how to fill the Pragyan Bharati Scooty application form for this scheme, for getting all these questions answers, the pupil can go through the article.
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022
This scheme is for the meritorious girl candidates, who at least got 1st division in their higher secondary school, the candidate can fill the application form online which will be available on the official site of the Assam and the link also given below in this article. Instead of getting Scooter candidates also get other benefits as well, they get waived off in their admission fees and also get the uniform and study material as well. Below in this article, you can find the link for the registration.
|Name of the Scheme||Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme|
|Category||Assam Government schemes|
|Application Form||Will be available online for 2022|
|Language||প্রজ্ঞা ভারতী স্কুটি স্কিম|
|Scheme Launched by||The state government of Assam|
|Scheme Launched for||Government school pupils of Assam|
|The main objective of the scheme||To encourage and provide support to students financially in their education.|
|Benefits||Selected girls’ candidates will get the Scooty, and other benefits as well.|
Assam Scooty Scheme Objective
The main objective of the government is to launch this scheme, to support, appreciate and encourage the girls’ students in their studies. Under this scheme, to cheer the girls, so that they can travel independently, the government also provides scooters to the scholars’ girl candidates, who acquire at least 60 percent in their academics.
The main motive of this scheme is to raise the education in their states so that the girls can take their steps forward and study well. This yojana is only for the girl candidates who belong to the Assam state.
The Chief Minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal announced the yojana for 22k girls pupils who scored 1st division in their 12th standards, which is followed by the two conditions, first one is they need to register their vehicle to the DTO office and the second one is that they will not sell that scooty before at least 3 years
According to the scheme, the government will spend worth Rupee 144.30 crores and provide 211 battery scooters and 22k petrol scooters to around 22,000+ girls candidates.
*DTO- District Transport Officer
|Application form Date for 2022||will be updated soon|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission for 2022||will be updated soon|
Status of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
The selected candidate of the scooty scheme check the updates to the official site, and the candidates have to pay the RTO department by themselves, as per the announcement the each scooty cost is about 50k to 55k. The scheme application form will be released soon for 2022.
Some of the major benefits can be opted by the girl candidates from this Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme, the benefits are as follows:
- According to this scheme, the government will give the scooty to the beneficiaries free of cost.
- The government of Assam gives the option to chose the variant of scooty either petrol or electrical.
- The candidates who want electrical scooty can submit their request to sebaonline.org.
- This scheme can be benefited for the travel, the candidate can easily travel to their institute.
- Under this scheme the candidate also took the education loan will be around 50k to 55k, as per the budget generated by the Assam government.
- The government also provides uniform, study material to the selected candidates.
- Even though the government does free admissions for all the students from the 12th to the post-graduation level for the 2020-21 batch.
- For undergraduate pupils, the government will give 1k INR for 1 lakh candidates, and for post-graduation, the candidate will get 2k for their textbooks.
- The government gives scooty to those candidates who scored well in their academic session.
The candidates who want to apply for this scheme must go through the eligibility criteria of the scheme, which is as follows:
- This scheme is only for Assam’s students, so the candidate must belong to the Assam state to apply for this scheme.
- This scheme is only run for the Female candidates, to encourage and support them in their education.
- The pupil must secure at least 60percent or the 1st division on 10+2 standards.
- The candidate must study in the government school of Assam.
What are the documents need to submit?
The foremost thing on which candidates have to focus is the document submission, which is very necessary for the selection of the scheme, without it the verification cannot be done and the process will not be carried forwarded. These are the documents which are required to submit:
- Identification proof: Aadhaar Card
- Candidate must submit their 10+2 mark sheet.
- All the applicant submit their school id.
- The candidates who are undergraduates and postgraduates can submit their mark sheets.
- Passport size photographs also need to submit.
Application Procedure of Assam Scooty Scheme
To fill the application form, the applicant must follow the following steps:
Step 1: For applying to the scheme, the candidate must visit the official site of the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Step 2: Then from the home page, an applicant can click on the “choice of Scooty” option.
Step 3: Then-candidate can log in to the site, and enter the following details:
- Candidates must enter their Roll No.
- Registration number details.
- Select the year of registration from the drop-down box.
- Contact details.
- Enter the Captcha and Click on the Login button.
Step 4: After login, the candidate must the details like:
- Candidate personal details like the name of the applicant, Father’s name, address with district and pincode.
- The candidate also fill their qualification details with their result percentage.
Step 5: In the next, the applicant has to choose the scooty from the two variants i.e petrol or electrical, if the candidate is unable to choose the scooty within 10days, it will automatically select the petrol scooter.
Step 6: Candidates have to provide their contact details and email address.
Step 7: After submitting all the above-mentioned details candidates can take the printout of the submitted application form.
The following guidelines are mentioned below as per the official notification, the guidelines are as follows:
- This scheme is only for those girls candidates who score at least 1st division in 12th standard.
- The candidate must take the printout of the submitted application form.
- As per the guidelines of this scheme, the candidate will not be able to sell their scooter at least for three years.
- The cost of each scooter is between 50k to 55k
In support of the application, applicants need to submit some documents which are given as: –
Aadhaar Card, Intermediate mark sheet, school photo Identification, UG/PG certificate, and applicant recently clicked passport photo.
Candidates must possess an Assam domicile, Inter mark sheet, and must have studied in the Assam Govt. School.
The candidate must visit the official site and choose the option “choice of Scooty” and fill in all the required details like contact details, email address and lastly print the application form for further stage.
The applicant must score at least 60 percent or above in their 12th standard.
Do take the application hard copy.
Once the scooter is allotted to any candidates then they cannot sell it for at least 3 years from the date of issuance.
Follow these steps to fill in the details:
Enter your Roll No.> Enter a registered contact number> Choose the year> tap to log in. for more information, you can go through this article.
These are the following benefits:
Provides free of cost scooty, education loan can be easy, free admission and also providing study material and the uniform.
The main aim behind this scheme, to help and encourage the girls’ pupils in their studies. This scheme is organized to cheer the girls so that they can drive freely.
The said scheme was launched by the administration of Assam, through which they are trying to strengthen the girl for their higher studies. This scheme is supporting them financially by providing them with a school uniform or study material as well.
Candidate firstly Login to the official site, after logging in the portal which directly directs you to the Choice of Scooty, where you can choose scooty either petrol or an electrical one.
As per the criteria mentioned, the candidate will not sell that Scooty for the next 3 years and they need to register the vehicle at the DTO office by her name.
As the scooty allotted is free of cost but they need to pay their RTO registration fee.
Yes, the government makes free admission for all the students, and most of the candidates get uniforms, as well as study material, most of the undergraduate candidates will get the 1k for their study material, and postgraduate students will get the 2k.
You can get the beneficiary list from the official site of Assam.