YSR Asara Scheme Apply Online | AP YSR Asara Scheme Payment Status | YSR Asara Scheme Online Loan Verification Report | Andhra Pradesh Beneficiary List Asara yojana
Under this scheme, the AP YSR government provide a benefit of loan waiver pertaining to women’s Self-Help Groups and other Co-operative societies. It is one of the Navratarnalu schemes launched by CM Jaggan Mohan Reddy in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This Scheme is basically a loan waiver scheme launched for destitute women of the state engaged in Small Help Groups (SHGs). Navaratnalu Schemes is launched to provide benefits to alleviate poverty in the state by helping destitute women associated with small cooperative societies. YSR Asara scheme was launched with an aim to empower the poor women of the state by providing them financial support in the form of a loan waiver. The outstanding loan of all the SHGs under his scheme will be waived off in four instalments. To get all the information about YSR Asara Scheme, you can check to go through this article. If you also wish to get the benefit of this scheme, then you need to read this article, as here we have shared details such as objectives of the scheme, its feature, application process, eligibility, documents required, status, beneficiary list and many more.
YSR Asara Scheme
YSR Asara Scheme was rolled out on 11th September 2020 by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr Y.S. Jaggan Mohan Reddy. As per the official data, a huge number of destitute women of the state are forced to take a loan from banks or any other lender at a very high rate of interest to meet their basic necessities such as health care, education, daily necessities, elderly care, & other needs and ultimately, fell into the debt trap. Considering this situation of poor women who works at various Self -Help Groups (SHGs), the government rolled out the Asara scheme to provide a sense of security to these helpless women of the state in 2020.
CM Jaggan Mohan Reddy inaugurated YSR social support scheme by pressing a button at the camp office in September 2020. The government proposed this scheme to cover over 1,54956 women beneficiaries in urban areas. All the women who come from backward sections and minority communities will be covered under this scheme.
An Overview of YSR Asara Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Asara Scheme|
|Category||AP Govt Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launch Date||11th September 2020|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Type||State-funded loan waiver scheme|
|Beneficiary||Destitute women (SHGs) of the state|
|Benefit provided||Loan waiver of debt-ridden SHGs women|
|Total Instalment||Four instalments|
|Mode of payment transfer||Direct Bank Transfer (DBT)|
Along with this scheme, the AP government also launched the YSR Cheyutha Scheme for the empowerment of women.
Objectives of YSR Asara Scheme
- To empower poor women to grow more business opportunity and to take up the productivity.
- To free up SHGs women from the burden of loan.
- To save women from falling into the debt trap.
Features of the Scheme
AP YSR Asara Scheme is an important scheme for welfare of the women of the state. Have a look at the salient features of YSR Asara scheme given as under-
- It is one of the nine important schemes (Navratnalu) of the state provided for the benefits of citizens.
- It was launched by the Chief Minister in September 2021.
- Under this scheme, 25,383 crores will be spent in the next four years.
- Nearly, 9 lakhs beneficiaries will be benefitted under this scheme.
- An amount of 6345.87 crores has been disbursed to beneficiaries in the first instalment.
- The benefit provided under this scheme is transferred directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries in four instalments.
- Using the official portal, beneficiaries can check the district-wise list of beneficiaries and status.
Before applying for AP YSR Asara Yojana, one should check the eligibility requirement. Only fully eligibility women will be considered and benefitted under this scheme. Government has notified a specific eligibility criterion for beneficiaries availing benefits of this scheme. Check the eligibility requirements shared as under-
- This scheme is only for the women of the state.
- The applicant should be working under a SHG (Self-help Group) in Andhra Pradesh.
- Beneficiary of this scheme should be a permanent resident of Andhra state.
- The minimum and maximum age of the beneficiary should be 45 years and 60 years respectively.
- Beneficiary should belong to underprivileged section of the society such as Schedule
- Caste/Schedule Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Economically Backward Sections.
- Applicants must have a working bank account.
Documents Required for AP YSR Asara Yojana
In order to get benefitted under this scheme, one has to provide all the supporting documents so that eligibility of the beneficiaries can be verified. Check the list of all the documents required for this scheme-
- Aadhaar Card of beneficiary
- Domicile of Andhra Pradesh
- Certificate of Income
- Complete details of SHG loan
- Bank Account Number
- Valid phone no. of the applicant
- Email Address
- Caste and category certificate
- Passport Size Photograph of the applicant
Application procedure for Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara?
Applications for AP Asara scheme can be submitted by following the simple instructions given below-
- As there is no online application platform directly for applicants, they have to visit the nearest bank in which they have an account.
- Before application, they must ensure that they meet all the eligibility conditions.
- At the bank, applicants have to obtain the YSR Asara application form.
- Applicants have to fill the application form correctly.
- Once, the application is filled they have to attach a copy of all the requisite documents.
- After checking all the details filled in the form, submit it to the concerned officer.
- After the submission of the application form, an acknowledgement slip is issued to the applicant. They have to keep their acknowledgement slip save with them to check the payment status.
How to check YSR Asara Status
- To check the application and payment status, applicants can either check the inbox of their registered mobile.
- They can also visit the concerned bank for all the information regarding the application or payment status.
- They can also contact the concerned Grama/ ward Sachivaalayam for information.
Andhra YSR Asara Beneficiary List
To check the beneficiary list of urban applicants, follow the given steps-
- Start by visiting the official portal.
- Search for the “YSR ASARA- LOAN VERIFICATION REPORT” link on this page.
- Users will be redirected to a new page.
- Select concerned district, village and block from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, the beneficiary list will be displayed on the screen.
- Beneficiaries can search their names in the list.
- They can download and keep the list safe for further references.
What should be the minimum age of beneficiary for this scheme?
The minimum age of SHG women applying for this scheme should be 45 years.
Can a women residing in state other than Andhra Pradesh apply?
No, YSR Asara scheme is only meant for the residents of Andhra State.
If you have any doubt related to Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara Scheme, you should feel free to write to us. You just have to mention your query in the comment box below and our team will revert to it asap. To get the latest updates about this scheme, you can bookmark this page by simultaneously pressing Ctrl+D.