YSR Aarogyasri Card Scheme | Aarogyasri Card Apply Online | Download | Name Change | Application Form | Health Card Status | www.pull71.sps.ap.gov.in | www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in
It was launched by the Andhra Pradesh government in 2007. The scheme was announced by the then Chief Minister of AP Dr YS Rajasekar Reddy, for the people of Andhra Pradesh. Aarogyasari Card is a type of health insurance card that provides financial protection to health care, given by the government Authority. To facilitate this scheme the government has made the Dr YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust and runs this insurance and healthcare programs.
The Government began this scheme mainly for poor class people so that their health issues will be covered under this card. To get the medical claim, the candidate must go through some of the health camps like screening, treatment, diagnosis, follow-up, and upload all these documents through the online portal, which reduces the chance of forgery and misuse.
In this article, you will get information about, how you can apply for the Aarogyasri Card, and how you can check the online status of the card. Moreover, you will get information about the benefits of the Aarogyasri Card, to get all the details to scroll down the page.
About Aarogyasri Card
Aarogyasri Card is basically for the unprivileged families of Andhra Pradesh, who do not have any support for their medical treatment and such people will get the medical treatment, in a proper manner, without worrying about money. With the help of this yojana, the natives of Andhra Pradesh get help in any kind of medical emergency. The process of Medical process was implemented by the health camps, which were organized by the PHCs and NHW.
Overview of Aarogyasri Scheme
Here we described the brief of the Aarogyasri so that you will not miss any essential details:
|Name of the Scheme||Dr YSR Aarogyasri Health Scheme/ Aarogyasri Health Scheme|
|Began By||Dr YS Rajashekar Reddy, CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Scheme/ Yojana|
|Who can take the Benefit||People of Andhra Pradesh|
|main Goal of the Scheme||Provide cashless health care facilities to the poor class of the families of Andhra Pradesh|
Objective of Aarogyasri Card
In this section you will get to know about the main goals behind launching the schemes, go through the below list, you will get your answer:
- With the help of Aarogyasri Card, you will get economical support in any catastrophic health expenses.
- The Govt. provided health insurance for both Rural and Urban areas of Andhra Pradesh,
- Provided free services in the hospital
- Self-reimbursement service also provided under this scheme.
So these are the main goals of the schemes, in the section, you will get to know about the Benefits of this schemes.
Benefit of Aarogyasri Card
The Dr YSR Aarogyasri scheme is providing an excellent service to the people in health care, which are included as:
|Provide cashless services||Hospital Care|
|Provide Service related to OPD (Out Patient Department)||Coverage of Pre-existing Diseases|
|Follow-Up process||Health Insurance Service for the Whole Family|
Here we provided the list of the procedure included in the Aarogyasri Card so that you can verify the details:
|General Surgery||Critical Care|
|ENT Surgery||General Medicine|
|Gastro Enterology||Poly Trauma|
|surgical Oncology||Gyn and Obs|
These are the services, which are not provided under the Aarogysari Card, the list is mentioned in the below table:
|leprosy||Knee Replacement surgeries|
|cardiac and Liver Transplantation||Gamma Knife procedures in neurosurgery|
|Assisted devices for cardiac failures||Medical Treatment related to bone marrow|
Eligibility Criteria for Aarogyasri Scheme
All the interested candidates must go through the basic standard criteria decided by the government, which you can check in the below section:
- To apply for the card, the candidate does not acquire more than one car,
- The applicant must come under the category of municipal property tax-paying category, and not having more than 3k sq. Ft.
- The area of the land (both wet or dry land) must be less than 35 acres.
- The candidate whose yearly income less than 5 lac INR can apply for this scheme.
Aarogyasri Scheme Budget
The Finance Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri B Rajendranath Reddy has announced the budget of the Aarogyasri Scheme on 16th June 2020, which is around 2,24,789.18 Cr., for the welfare of the people. The government also runs twenty-one schemes for the well-being of the people, under the name of the late YS Rajasekhara Reddy. The government assigned Rs. 11,419 Cr amount to the health care sector.
Feature of Aarogyasri Card
The Aarogyasri schemes possess some key features which every candidate must be aware of. The features are a follows:
- Eligible candidates will get the reimbursement of 1 lac and 5 thousand INR
- If the medical expenses exceed from the 1.5lac INR, in that case they have liability to get the benefit of more 50k INR.
- In case of Serious Illness, the candidate will get the claim of two lac INR.
- With the help of this scheme, the candidate took the benefits over 938 medical services and surgeries
After getting the information about the eligibility criteria, the candidate must know the details of the required document. Here in the below block, we have arranged the details of the required documents, check the below table:
|Details of Aadhaar card– as an Identification Proof||Submit the annual Family Income certificate|
|Certificate of Below Poverty Line (BPL)||residence proof- you can submit the domicile as a resident proof or any bill(Electricity, water, etc)|
Process to Apply for Aarogyasri Card
You can apply for the Aarogyasri card online as well as offline method, both the process is given below:
- For the Online process, you have to visit the Gramaward Sachivalyam official site,
- And click to the Aarogyasri Dashboard,
- Login to the portal, and click to the Aarogyasri registration
- After clicking the option, on the next page you have to enter the name of the beneficiary, Mobile No., and the Aadhaar card No.
- Click to the Submit option
- After the submission, the new enrollment form will appear,
- Click on the Get Card
- The form will open, in which you have to fill in the family as well as your address details.
- On the Family details, you have to fill in the details of each member, relationship with them, DOB, age, and their Aadhaar No.
- On the Address column, select the district, Mandal, village, enter the Door No. , and enter the Pincode No.
- upload the Family Photograph, and fill the Employment details of the Family member
- Enter the Details of the Family Income,
- Put the detail of the landholdings by family (Wet/ Dryland)
- Details of Property Tax
- No. of cars owned by the family
- Tick to the Declaration form, and Tap to the Submit option
- After the submission of the Form, the Reference ID will appear on your screen,
- Note it down, for future reference
To apply from the offline mode, the candidate must visit the Navasakam official site, the link is given below in this article. From this site, you can download the application form and take its printout. Fill the form, and affix attested documents along with the application form.
After filling the application form, submit it to the concerned authority (details given below). After the submission, the candidate must wait for the verification process. Once the verification process has been done, the applicant will get the Health card.
For offline form submission applicant may visit the following concerned authority:
- Referral from Certified Medical Compliance Officer (CMCO)
- Health Camp organized by the PHCs or Network Hospital (NWH)
- Vaidya Mitra counters at Primary Health Care (PHC)
- Direct registration at an NWH via referrals
How to Download the Aarogyasri Card
In this section, you will get information about, how you can download the Aarogyasri Card. To download the card, follow the below-given process:
- Go to the official site,
- Choose the EHS option,
- Click to the Download health card option
- Enter the details of the Hospital, State ,and the District
- The detail will appear on your screen.
By following the above process you can download the Aarogyasri Card very easily.
Check procedure for Aarogyasri Card Status Online
The process for both Employees and pensioners is the same, you have to visit the official site, and click on the Employment Health Service (EHS). Then click on the Patient services from the top of the bar, and choose the Health Card status Option, tap to the option. A new page will open on your screen, in which you have to enter either employee ID or Pensioner ID. And tap to the search option, the details of the card will appear on the screen.
How to check the Employee Application Status
In the process to check the online status of the Application Form, the candidate must go through the Aarogyasri portal. Where you will find the EHS option, click that option, the next page will open on your screen. Choose the Employee Enrollment Status, and on the new page fill in all the required details:
- Name of the Employee
- Date Of Birth
- Select name of the Department , from the drop down list
- Choose the DDO
And at last click on the search option, the details will flash on your screen.
Check the Employee Medical Reimbursement Status
If you want to check the Employee Medical Reimbursement Status, follow the below process:
- Open the official website of the YSR Aarogyasri,
- Click on the EHS, which direct you to the next page,
- Choose option Employee Medical Reimbursement Status– Online or Offline,
- New page will be displayed on your screen, fill the details:-
- choose the mode of medical reimbursement
- Enter the trust name, and DHM no.
- Click to the search option.
Check Pensioner Medical Reimbursement Status
To check the Pensioner medical Reimbursement status, you have to follow the below-given steps:
- Visit to the official portal of www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in,
- From the homepage, select the EHS,
- The page will direct you to the EHS page,
- To check the Medical status of the pensioner,
- Click on the Pensioner Medical Reimbursement Status
- New page will open, choose the mode of medical Reimbursement (Online or Offline)
- Enter the trust No. and the DME no., and click to the search option.
COVID-19 Coverage of YSR Aarogyasri Health Scheme
The government includes some of the benefits for the Covid -19 patients, and here in this section, we gonna tell you about all the services cover under this package. Check the below block:
|Medical Management of Acute Respiratory Failure (Without Ventilator)||Medical Management of ARDS with DIC (Blood & Blood Products) (D65)|
|Medical Management of Confirmed of COVID – 19 with Comorbidities – HTN, DM, COPD, HIV, Chr. Liver Disease, Chr. Renal Disease||Medical Management of Acute Respiratory Failure (With Ventilator)|
|Medical Management of ARDS with Multi-Organ failure||Medical Management of Acute Severe Asthma With Acute Respiratory Failure|
|Medical Management of COPD with Respiratory Failure (Infective Exacerbation)||Medical Management of ARDS with DIC (Blood & Blood Products) (D65) in Pediatrics|
|Medical Management of Acute Bronchitis with Pneumonia and Respiratory Failure||Medical Management of Pneumonias|
|Medical Management of ARDS||Intensive care management of Septic Shock|
|Medical Management of Confirmed COVID – 19 (Stable)||Medical Management Of ARDS with multi-organ Failure in Pediatrics|
YSR Aarogyasri Health Panel Hospitals
|Amrutha Heart Hospital||Prakasam|
|Pushpagiri Eye Hospital||Vizianagaram|
|Chandra Mohan’s Nursing Home||Chittoor|
|Dr YSR Memorial Hospitals||Anantapur|
|Aditya MultiCare Hospital||Visakhapatnam|
|Gowri Gopal Hospitals Pvt Ltd||Kurnool|
|M N Hospital||Guntur|
|Kamineni Institute Of Medical Sciences||Nalgonda|
|Indur Cancer Hospital||Nizamabad|
|Narayana Medical College Hospital||Nellore|
|Apollo Drdo Hospitals||Ranga Reddy|
|Pushpagiri Eye Institute||Hyderabad|
|Raju Neuro And Multispeciality Hospital Private Limited||East Godavari|
|Santini Hospitals Private Limited||Krishna|
|Shree Balaji Multi Speciality Hospital||Medak|
|Sri Ram Kidney Infertility And Laparoscopic Centre||Khammam|
|Sushruta Cancer Hospital||Karimnagar|
|EHS Page||Visit Here|
|Check Pensioner Medical Reimbursement Status||Check Here|
|Employee Enrollment Status||Visit Here|
|Login link||Visit Here|
|Download the Performa||Click Here|
|Navasakam official site||Visit Here|
|Gram Award Sachivalyam official site||Visit Here|
|Official portal||Visit Here|
|Application form for Add Members||Click Here|
|Application form for Edit Members||Click Here|
|Application form for Delete Members||Click Here|
|User Manual for Add/Delete/Edit member details of Eligible family for PDA/WHS||Click Here|
Steps to Claim for YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
The process for the claim is as follows:
Claim Process For Beneficiaries
In the claim process, beneficiaries have to present the Vaidya Mitra for the verification process, along with the card. If in any case, they do not carry their card physically, in such case for the further process the candidate will give the card no. And if there is no physical evidence of application status, you can opt for that details from the Aarogyasri Trust.
Claim Process for Hospitals
The claim process in the hospital is only for the treatment through surgery, was followed as:
- The hospital must the pre-approval of the surgery from the concerned authority
- The claim was filled in the earlier
- All the related documents with prescription applicant need to submit scan copy of required documents whose details are given below:
Here are some of the documents which you need to submit under this scheme:
- Evidence of Patient identification
- Evidence of Treatment
- Amount which has to be claimed
Frequently Asked Questions
The scheme covered 2432 surgery procedures, you can get the list from the nearest Hospital if required.
It makes the people eligible to get treatment in the primary, secondary, and territory panel hospital if required and takes the benefit of the cashless services.
Network hospital is the private or government panel hospital that comes under the Aarogyasri scheme.
Yes, this health card scheme is only for those families who have low annual incomes.
No, as per the official notification, candidates do not have to pay the premium amount.
You can contact the – Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust by using the below contact details:
Aarogyasri Helpline Number: 1800-599-1111
104 is the PAN India helpline number, call for any queries
Contact Number: 0863 – 2222802 / 2259861
Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Address: D.No. 25-16-116/B, Chuttugunta, Behind Gautam’s Hero Showroom, Guntur – 522004, Andhra Pradesh, India