Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan Yojana Application form | MUKTA Yojana Odisha Online registration
The main objective of this yojana is to decrease the unemployment rate in Odisha State. On 1st Feb 2021, the Chief Minister of Odisha, Mr Naveen Patnaik has launched the wage scheme, which creates an opportunity for poor urban people and migrant labourers. According to the official announcement, this Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan scheme also helps to create Sustainable Ecology and Resilient weather. The scheme notification and guidelines will be launched soon on the official site of Odisha.
Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan Yojana 2022
Here in this article, you can find the main objective of the MUKTA scheme 2022, what are the advantages of this scheme? What are the main components covered in this Scheme? How to apply for this MUKTA scheme? What are the eligibility criteria and what are the documents needed to submit under this Scheme? For all these questions answer you can find them in this article.
About Odisha MUKTA Yojana
As we see the employment scenario throughout the country, because of the Covid-19 pandemic lots of people lost their job which leads to unemployment all over. This Yojana was launched by the Odisha government to overcome the effect of unemployment because of Covid 19. This scheme is helpful for the poor urban people, which leads to the rising of the employment rate of the state. Odisha government launched many schemes to decrease the unemployment in their state. And from this scheme as well the government take a great initiative for those who lost their jobs in the pandemic situation.
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan Yojana-MUKTA Yojana|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Odisha|
|Scheme Objective||Decrease the unemployment rate|
|Scheme cover under||State Government of ODISHA|
|Official site||Not yet released|
|Application Date||Not yet announced|
MUKTA Yojana comes under the Rojgar project of the Odisha government yojana which comes along with the 4.5 lacs sustainable job opportunities, which runs to depletes the unemployment rate from the State. Before that schemes, Odisha already operates many schemes under the Rojgar project, which decreases the poor urban people’s layoffs and it is also a step toward the development towards a better life. By implementing this Scheme the government gives the chance to people who want to do work and needs a job.
States Got Inspiration from the Odisha MUKTA Yojana
These employment schemes which are run by the Odisha government work as an inspiration for many states, by seeing the decrement in the unemployment rate in Odisha, the Madhya Pradesh Government also launched Mukhyamantri Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana in 2019 to increase the employment rate and the government sure that maximum people get employed at least for 100 days each year. And even in June 2020, the Chief Minter of Jharkhand also launched the Rojgar Yojana which is called a Mukhyamantri Shramik, the motto is the same to decrease the lay-off rate in their State.
These Rojagar schemes have to be run by all the State government so that people can make their Livelihood better, if their livelihood is good then there shouldn’t be malnutrition children, lack of spreading diseases, then it will be better for the young generation as well, they can focus in their studies without gets worrying about the money cut off because under these scheme government can take care that every people at least work for 100 days.
Main Objectives of the Odisha MUKTA Yojana 2022
As per the announcement, the scheme commences the prerequisite which is around 100 crores, and as per the survey around 4.5 lacs urban underprivileged families of Odisha. As the Odisha government has already done about 6k projects and as per the data more than 13 lakhs people already got benefits from these projects, which cost the government around 70 crores.
The scheme is much similar to the National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (NREGS), and the main objective is as follows:
- The main objective of this scheme is to generate employment so that the people who are doing work and their earning is low as compare to the market price. It not only creates the job platform for the capable one but also ensures that the people will get a better job.
- This scheme covers 114 local urban bodies and will get the benefit of this Yojana.
- The government also targets the employment of women, as per the MUKTA yojana there is a 40% reservation for women employees.
- Through this scheme, the government turned its focus to women empowerment, the development of the slum areas, and also on how to increase the enhancement of women in the area of employment.
- Through this Yojana, the government will also chase the empowerment of the Urban informal worker.
- According to the provision the salary will be credited to the beneficiary account through DBT so that they don’t need to go bank to bank for the collection of the money.
- Under this scheme, the government also wants to improve the livelihood of the urban impoverished people i.e Labor and informal workers.
Activities Comes Under the Odisha MUKTA Yojana
The Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan is similar to the NREGA scheme, all the activities will be funded by the government from the decided budget. The following activities are run under this Yojana, which is as follows:
- Increase the Green cover
- Ensure the proper Sanitation
- Development of Community Centres
- Water Conservation by Rainwater Harvesting
- Development of the water bodies.
- Proper Drainage of Strom water.
All the above-enlisted activities come under this Yojana which will be beneficial for the urban people and also help in the development of the Slum areas.
Components of Odisha MUKTA Yojana
The MUKTA Yojana consist of the five components under its scheme program, which are as follows:
Shape Community Assets Creations
It is expected that the Odisha government will generate many Mission Shakti Grihas and Parichaya centres under thee MUKTA schemes, which is cost around 150 crores. Mukhyamantri Karma Tatapara Abhiyan is the combination of the development of both state and the urban poor people and also the development of technology. By this urban people will get a better livelihood by the contribution of building the community residence.
Construction of the Rainwater Harvesting Structures
To conserve water in the natural reservoirs and ponds and there will be no shortage of water in any area, it will also be used to prevent Flood.
Strengthen the Capacity of Community Organization
This project is started to decrease unemployment and to empower the poor urban people and the informal worker and strengthen the urban people economically.
Construct Proper Storm Water Drainage System
To construct or repair the water drainage so that the people will not get any trouble during the heavy rainfall, they will not face the problem of waterlogging and proper draining also prevent the flood situations.
Evolution of Public Parks / Playgrounds/ New Water Bodies
The evolution of parks, new water bodies, the playground will take place under this scheme mission. The government organized these projects to create jobs and to complete all these on time.
Advantages of the Odisha MUKTA Yojana
There are some of the advantages of the MUKTA Scheme:
- The main benefit of this scheme is that it will increase the employment rate in the Odisha state.
- Odisha government initiated this project, to give a better livelihood to the Odisha people and so as to improve the Slum areas.
- It is a very good opportunity for the urban impoverished people and the informal worker to get a proper job and wages.
- This scheme is launched because during the Covid-19 pandemic many people lost their job, so the government focus on the current situation and generate this scheme.
- Increase the Green cover, Ensure the proper Sanitation, Development of Community Centres, Water Conservation by Rainwater Harvesting, Development of the water bodies, Proper Drainage of Strom water all these activities have also covered this scheme.
- Around 114 local urban people will get the benefit of this scheme.
- To motivate women empowerment there is 40% reservation for women candidates only.
- It also enhanced the development of the shanty towns, also empower the informal worker and the women, the main motive of doing all these is to enhance the self-independence among the people.
- The foremost benefit of this scheme is that the amount directly credited to the Beneficiary account by Direct Bank Transfer.
How to apply for the Odisha MUKTA Yojana?
As the Odisha government recently launched this scheme, so its official site is not generated yet, after the generation of the site, all the updates regarding the application form will be updated there. And the link to the application form will also appear there. Once the official site is updated, we will update all the information related to it on this page.
The applicant can apply online by visiting the site of Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan, the official link is yet not updated. Before filling the application form candidate must need to register themselves to the official site of the Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan, after the registration applicant can log in by using their Credential ID and password. Applicants must fill in all the required details and upload all the essential documents related to their education, identification proof, and all the other required documents. As this scheme was launched in February 2021, so the candidate has to be patient, soon the government will release the registration form link.
Eligibility Criteria of Odisha MUKTA Yojana
As the official guideline notice yet not been released but there are some of the common eligibility criteria of the State Scheme which are as follows:
- As it is organized by the State government so the candidate must have a permanent resident in that State, so the candidate must have Odisha domicile, then only the candidates are eligible for this scheme.
- And the second one is that candidate must be below the poverty line, their Family income should be as per the guidelines.
Documents Required In Odisha Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan Yojana
The candidate must carry all these below-enlisted documents and must upload them with the application form, the documents are as follows:
- Applicant must have their Aadhaar card as the identification proof
- Ration card is the proof which submits as an economic as well as the Identification proof of the applicant.
- The candidate must carry a Passport size photograph
- Bank account details so that the wages will be directly credited into the account of the beneficiary through DBT mode.
- Birth Certificate which shows the residency of the state proof.
- A residence certificate or a domicile certificate is essential if you want to take benefit of the scheme.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following documents are required for the verification process:- Aadhar card, Passport size photograph, Birth Certificate, Ration card, Bank account details, Residential proof.
The govt. of Odisha planned this scheme to minimize the rate of unemployment and to Improve the Living resources of the urban people.
The govt. of Odisha recently announced this scheme, and soon they will release the link of the application form.
Should have residential proof of Odisha.
Belong to the Below Poverty Line.
Annual Income as per the notification.
The following activities are run under this Yojana, which is as follows: Raise the Green cover, Assure the proper Sanitation, Community Centers Development, Conserve Water by Rainwater Harvesting, water bodies Development, Strom water Drainage.
Raise the rate of employment.
Create work opportunities for Informal workers, so that they can earn wages.
BPL people can make their lives better.
Improve the Slum Areas.
Mukhyamantri Karma Tatapara Abhiyan Yojana (MUKTA Yojana) is proposed by the Odisha government, the main motto to launch this scheme is to raise the employment rate, move toward sustainable development.
The main objective of this scheme is to generate hiring of the job and includes one hundred and fourteen local urban bodies in which 4o per cent is reserved for the women candidate.
There are five components that come under this Yojana:
Shape Community Assets Creations,
Construction of the Rainwater Harvesting Structures,
Strengthen the Capacity of Community Organization,
Construct Proper Stormwater Drainage System,
Evolution of Public Parks / Playgrounds/ New Water Bodies.