Odisha Ration Card List 2022 | www.pdsodisha.gov.in | www.portal.pdodisha.gov.in | www.foododisha.in | www.nsfa.gov.in
Candidates who applied for the ration card, can check the Beneficiary list from the official site, the direct link is given in this article, scroll down the page to get the link. We all know why ration card is essential for most of the families, from this they get food at a subsidize prices. Ration card is also used as legal proof in many official works. The government of Odisha has introduced the online portal of the distribution of Food, from which you can get the latest update on the ration card, and also download the application form. The procedure of download is mentioned below on this page.
From this article, you will get all the information related to the Odisha Ration card, and NFSA, we arrange all the data in one place, so it will be easy for you to get all the pin-sized information from this article. After reading this article, you will be able to apply for a ration card, you can check the beneficiary list of your own and all the basic details of the Odisha ration card.
About Odisha Ration Card 2022
In this section, we will talk about what is Ration card, and how it is beneficial for you? to get the knowledge go through the article.
In a layman’s language, if we talk about ration cards, so commonly a ration card is a card, from which many communities will get the raw food material, at a cheap price. And the price of food grains depends on their card, which type of ration card they are holding, and according to that government decided the price rate of different cardholders. The type of card defines the family’s Annual Income. Below we will discuss the various types of Odisha ration cards as well.
According to the official guidelines of Odisha, there are only three types of ration card, which has been provided by the government to all community, as per their financial status.
Type of Odisha Ration Card
APL Ration Card
APL stands for the Above Poverty Line, so as the name suggested. It is a card, which carried by those people, whose yearly income is as per the Odisha government guidelines. The candidate who comes under this category will get a yellow color ration card.
BPL Ration Card
BPL is the Below Poverty line category people, whose family income is much less, so the families have come under the priority category. Candidates will get this card, only when their family annual income criteria will be according to the official guidelines, they will get a white color Ration card.
AAY Ration Card
Antyodaya Ration Cards or AAY is basically for those people who belong to the economically weaker section of the society, or the farmer, but only when they fulfill the basic eligibility criteria. The color of the AAY ration card is Pink.
Objective of Odisha Ration Card
The main purpose is to launch the digital portal of RC, to make the process easy for the people, and also to create transparency and trust. The Odisha government began this portal so that the people will get the right information. With the help of this portal, people take the updates of the latest schemes related to the ration and take the benefit of the yojana. The authority, to convey the right info to the people so that there should be no barrier, and they can easily take advantage.
Overview of Odisha Ration Card
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Ration Card|
|Originated By||Food and Consumer Welfare Department|
|Who can get the Benefit?||Odhisha’s people|
|Main Purpose||Avail food grains at an affordable price for the cardholders|
|Application mode||Online / Offline|
|Article||Odisha Government Scheme|
|Odisha Ration card official portal||www.pdsodisha.gov.in or www.foododisha.in|
Check Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Ration Card
Check the eligibility criteria is one of the essential things before filling the application form. Here we mention all the needed criteria, you can check in the below list:
- The foremost thing the candidate must have a domicile of Odisha.
- One family are eligible for one Ration card only,
- The candidate must fulfill the Annual Income criteria because it will decide your category of Card.
- A newly married couple can apply for Ration Card.
Required Documents For Odisha Ration Card
In this section, we gonna tell you about the essential documents, which you have to submit along with the ration card application form. The following documents you have to submit:
|Residence Proof||Aadhaar Card|
|Passport size photos||Copy of Bank passbook|
|Yearly Income certificate||Photo ID evidence of your whole family members|
Note: Here we are sharing some important things about the documents
- You can submit any one document if you do not have a domicile certificate electricity Bill, or water Bill, etc., as residential proof.
- Your Aadhaar Card must link to your bank account
- In case you are transferring your ration card, in such case you have to submit a surrender receipt of the ration card.
- For photo identification evidence, you can submit an Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.
Benefits of the Odisha Ration Card
Now, here you can clear your concept, why ration card is important, below you can check the benefits of the card:-
- You will get the commodities at a lower price, through the FPS department
- BPL families will take kerosene oil from the ration shop,
- As we said, above, it is also used as residence proof, so you are able to apply for the birth certificate or yearly income certificate.
Note:- All these benefits can only apply to Odisha people.
Process to apply for Odisha Ration Card
In this section, we explain both the process of ration cards i.e. online and offline. So that there should be no confusion about the process, and you can apply for the Ration card without facing any difficulty. Check the below blocks to get more information about the Application Process of the Odisha ration card:
To apply by using offline process, you have to follow the below-given steps:
- You have to visit the official site http://www.foododisha.in.
- Where you will find an e-Bitaran site of Odisha, which is mention at a left corner of the portal
- On the next page, you have found out the link NFSA Ration card application form, which we arrange for you below of this section.
- Download the Application Form, and fill in all the required details
- Attest all the documents,
- And submitted to the nearest DFO office,
- You also need to submit the services charges.
- After doing all these things, you have to wait for 30 days approx., to get your Ration card
Download Odisha Ration Card Application Form
By taking a step towards digitalization, the government has decided to launch many online portals for the comfort of the people. One of them is the Ration card portal, which makes the process easy for the people, they do not have to go to any government office. From the online portal of the Odisha ration card, you can follow one of the following methods. Both NFA and SFSS, having the same procedure, but the options are different. Here is the process:
- First, go through the official portal of Odisha Ration card,
- You will find the option Online services,
- And click on the Citizen Service option,
- Then move towards the next page which is Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department
- Choose one option from NFSA and SFSS, one card is National and the other is State respectively,
- Click on an Apply for a new card
- A new page will display on your screen,
- Read the basic instructions,
- And click on fill and Submit Application Form
- The Application Form will be open where you need to enter all the required details
- Address Details
- Ration Card and FPS details
- Family member Details
- Other Information like electricity consumer No., LPG distributor, Bank Name, Account No., mobile NO., etc.
- After saving all the information, take a printout of the Application Form, for future ref.
Download Odisha Ration Card List 2022
For downloading the Ration card beneficiary list, you can go through the official site of NFSA https://nfsa.gov.in, and follow the below-listed process:
- After open, the official portal, click on the State Odisha
- The link will direct you to the Odisha PDS portal.
- On that page you have to fill in some of the basic details:
- Select the district from the drop-down box,
- Choose Block from the given list
- Choose FPS
- And Click on Get Report, report will display on your screen.
Download Odisha Ration Card
For downloading the Ration card, open the official portal of the Food and Consumer welfare department. Tap to the online services and select the citizen service option. Either you can choose an option from NFSA or choose from SFSS, both having a similar procedure.
After Clicking on the Download ration card option, a new page will open on your screen. Read the instructions and proceed further, by clicking on the desired option. On the Next page, you have to enter the Acknowledgement No. or Mobile No. And click to download the ration card or acknowledgment receipt. On the next page, the details of the ration card will appear on your screen.
How to get the FPS Dealer List
The process to check the detail of the Fair Price Shop (FPS), you can visit http://www.foododisha.in. Find the FPS dealer List option, and click on it. On the next page, the area-wise detailed list will open on your screen.
Select your district from the give option, on the next page, the block-wise list will be flashed on your screen. Click on the print option and take a whole FPS list of areas. You will get the direct link to the FPS list below of this page, scroll down to get more information about the services of the Odisha ration card.
Facilities Opt From Odisha Ration Portal
From this online portal, you will get many services, which are not only related to the Ration card but also to get the info about the vendors which provide food material on Ration card, and many other services are also available in this portal. The Facilities such as:
|Can Apply for New ration card||Can add the Member||Delete Member|
|Download Ration card||Transfer Member||Transfer Family|
On the above block already, we mention the registration process of the Ration card and how you can get the ration from the online portal of the Ration Card. The rest of the facilities you can find on the same portal, the link is given on this page. By using that link go for the other process as well, if any queries you can comment on the below comment box on the page, our team is always ready to help you.
How to apply for Grievance
If you have any complaints regarding the Ration card visit the Grievance redressal System portal, of the Food Supply and Consumer Welfare Department of Odisha. Click to register Complaint or grievance, and fill the whole form step by step. After registering your complaint you can note down the complaint no. for future ref.
There is another method to register the complaint by using Toll-Free No. 1967, or you can write an email on [email protected]
Process to check Grievance status
To check the online status of your registered grievance by the official site or else you can get a direct link which is given below on this page. After opening the portal, enter your registered mobile No. and Token No. And Click on the submit option, the status will flash on your screen. Then you can check the updated status by following this process.
Odisha Ration Card – Important Links
|Direct Application Form Link||Click Here|
|Beneficiary report link||Click Here|
|Login Link||Click Here|
|Grievance link||Click Here|
|Grievance status||Click Here|
|NFSA state Beneficiary link||Click Here|
|Food Odisha Online services||Click Here|
|Direct Link of the thee-Bitaran site||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
The ration card is categorized into two different, which are:- As per the financial Status (APL, BPL, AAY) and as per the color of the ration card (blue/Red/pink, orange, and yellow)
Yes, you can download it, by using the official ration portal of Odisha.
Yes, you can do it, now the government makes the process of applying is very easy. For more details, you can go through the above article.
According to the official info, it will take approx. 30 days after applying and submitting the necessary documents.
Yes, by visiting the http://www.foododisha.in/ online web portal.
From this portal, you will get the services, which are:- apply for the new ration card, delete or add online, transfer the member, etc.
We keep our article updated, so for further more latest information regarding Odisha ration cards, keep checking our page.