All those who are to be the beneficiaries under this scheme may check for their name in the list. The new list is generated for the small and Marginal Farmers as well as the Landless Agricultural Laborer’s. KALIA Yojana New List is now available on the official website for the scheme. The Government of Odisha releases various schemes for farmers. In this article, we will discuss one of such Odisha Govt Schemes for Farmers Kalia Yojana.
KALIA Yojana Farmer List has been generated for the 3rd time now. The names of all the Beneficiaries of the scheme have been listed. You can check the beneficiary list pdf through our page here. We will detail the easy procedure to check village-wise and district-wise applicants list. Therefore, all the aspirants are advised to read the article and get complete information about the list. Also, check the Final list generated for the scheme and get additional details.
|Article Category||Kalia Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha KALIA Yojana ( କାଳିଆ )|
|Scheme by||Odisha Government|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of the State, Naveen Pattanaik|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers/ Landless Agricultural Labourers|
|Benefit Amount||INR 10,000 – INR 50,000|
|Odisha Kaliya Yojana Official Website-Kalia Portal||kalia.odisha.gov.in|
About Odisha Govt Kalia Yojana
Kalia Yojana is a scheme by the CM of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik. It was launched on 21 December 2018 for the 2017-2018 Rabi Season. The main goal of the scheme was to provide a means of livelihood to the farmers of the state. Under the scheme, the state government allocated an amount of INR 5115 crore. The yojana is basically based on benefiting the farmers in every way.
କାଳିଆ ଯୋଜନା ହେଉଛି ଓଡିଶା ମୁଖ୍ୟମନ୍ତ୍ରୀ ଶ୍ରୀ ନବୀନ ପଟ୍ଟନାୟକଙ୍କ ଏକ ଯୋଜନା। 2017-2018 ପାଇଁ ଏହା ଡିସେମ୍ବର 21, 2018 ରେ ଆରମ୍ଭ କରାଯାଇଥିଲା | ଏହି ଯୋଜନାର ମୂଳ ଲକ୍ଷ୍ୟ ଥିଲା ରାଜ୍ୟର ଚାଷୀଙ୍କୁ ଜୀବିକା ଯୋଗାଇବା। ଏହି ଯୋଜନା ଅଧୀନରେ ରାଜ୍ୟ ସରକାର 5,115 କୋଟି ଟଙ୍କା ଆବଣ୍ଟନ କରୁଛନ୍ତି। ଏହି ଯୋଜନାଟି ହେଉଛି କୃଷକମାନଙ୍କୁ ପ୍ରତ୍ୟେକ ଉପାୟରେ ଉପକୃତ କରିବା
It is estimated that about 50 lakh families will benefit from the scheme. In 2019 only, more than 40 lakh farmers gained benefits from the scheme. The government is providing financial aid of INR 10,000 – 40,000 to the beneficiaries of the Scheme. People who want to view the final list of beneficiaries can view it from the official website. The government portal of the Scheme is publishing the Final List PDF.
The Kalia Yojana was launched along with the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme by the central government. Hence, there is no separate enrollment for these two schemes. Someone who is enrolled under the central scheme of PM Kisan is ultimately the beneficiary of this scheme as well. The scheme proposes to give a beneficiary amount of INR 10,000 to all the beneficiaries. Out of this, the amount of INR 6000 is given as per the benefit amount of Kisan Samman Nidhi, and INR 4000 is given by the State government.
KALIA Yojana is for:
- Landless Agricultural Laborer
- Small Farmers
- Marginal Farmers
- Vulnerable Agricultural Households
- Landless Agricultural Households
- Share Croppers/ Cultivators
Objectives of the KALIA Yojana
The KALIA Yojana, is one of a kind scheme for the state of Odisha, by the Odisha Govt. The major aspect that makes the scheme stand apart, is the vision of the government. As the Agricultural sector of the society is majorly a poverty-stricken sector in any state. So, the motto of the government was to provide funds for this sector. Also, it aims to provide some basic financial services like insurance cover to the poor cultivators and farmers of the state.
With this KALIA scheme, the government is giving money to the farmers. Therefore, ensuring that the farmers remain prosperous. Government is acting as a support system for these peasants. Apart from the basic aims of the Scheme, the government also have some solid objectives like:
- Development of the Agriculture sector
- Ensure Productivity in the Agriculture sector
- To provide Flexible yet supportive system to farmers
- To increase the income of the farmers
- Help landless cultivators
- Provide financial aid to the poverty-stricken farmers and cultivators
KALIA Yojana Online Apply/ Online Registration
The Application procedure for KALIA Yojana quite simple. Anyone who is a citizen of Odisha and wishes to avail the benefits of the Scheme can do the online registration and apply for the scheme. The applications are processed through the online portal of KALIA. The online form is made available for the same, by the state government. The Farmer Registration is done under the KALIA yojana.
Form filling is completed in three phases, namely, Kalia Yojana 1st Phase list, Kalia Yojana 2nd Phase list and Kalia Yojana 3rd Phase list. Anyone who wishes to apply can apply under any of these phases. After the application process, the beneficiary selection is held. Beneficiaries under the scheme are also listed in Phases. Right now, the 3rd list of beneficiaries has been released. It is the final List. All those citizens, who applied for the scheme last year in 2020, can get the benefits.
KALIA Yojana List (3rd Phase) @ kalia.co.in Karj Mafi
If you are someone who already applied for the scheme, then this article is for you. To bring in to your knowledge, the government has released the list of beneficiaries. It is the final list of the beneficiaries. You can check your name in the list and know if you are among the beneficiaries or not. The government announced the list in three phases, namely, 1st phase beneficiary list, 2nd list and 3rd list.
The second list beneficiaries have already been listed down and now the 3rd list and final list for the scheme is available online. Interested candidates can check their names on this list available online. The beneficiaries, who get their name on this list will be eligible to get financial assistance of up to INR10,000 to 40,000. This amount will be provided to the beneficiaries on an annual basis. In addition to this, other benefits like insurance cover and other benefits will be provided to the needy.
As the Scheme was started in 2018, after which it was observed that there were many beneficiaries who were illegally availing the benefits. So, to counter the situation, the government is now following strict guidelines to deal with such goons. Also, the government is now posing a stringent refund on the ineligible beneficiaries under the Scheme. The state government has ordered the 50,000 Ineligible KALIA Yojana Beneficiaries, to refund the amount availed by them.
Benefits of the Kalia Scheme
- Financial Support of INR 25,000 to every family for 5 seasons.
- For Small and Marginal Farmers
- To purchase inputs like pesticides, Seeds, Fertilizers
- Labor Assistance
- Financial Support- INR 12,500
- For Landless Agricultural Household
- For agricultural activities like duckery units, goat rearing, fish units, bee-keeping, mushroom cultivation, etc.
- Special benefit to SC/ST population of the State.
- Loan Amount- INR 50,000 maximum
- Interest on loan – 0%
- For Cultivators, landless labourers, share croppers, other agricultural families
- Financial Support- INR 10,000/ family
- Aid will be given every year
- It is simply for sustaining farmer families
- To fulfil the basic needs of poor families
- Assistance for food
- Financial Support- Life Insurance of INR 2 lakh
- Insurance premium- INR 330 (INR 165 paid by the government)
- Premium amount paid by the government- INR165
- For all saving account
- Eligible beneficiary age- 18-50 year
In addition to this, the government is also providing another accidental insurance of INR 2 lakh for people in the age group of 18-50 years. The premium for the insurance will be INR 12/ year in which INR 6/ year will be paid by the government.
Also, if the age of the beneficiary falls anywhere in between 51-70 years, the complete premium will be borne by the Government itself.
Kalia Yojana-Eligibility Criteria
To avail the benefits of the scheme. The person applying should:
- He/ She must be a permanent resident of the state
- Should be under small/ marginal farmer category
- Having a landholding of 1-2 hectare or less than that
- Below Poverty Line
- Should not be holding a government job or a PSU
- Have a bank account
To become a beneficiary under the scheme, you will require some documents. These documents are:
- Proof of ID
- Address Proof
- Land Papers of Agricultural land
- Certificate of Income
- Passbook of Bank
KALIA Yojana Odisha Name List
People who want to check for their names in the list can check through a sequential process. We have detailed a step by step process below to check the list. You can follow the steps and search your name in the list. The steps are:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- The webpage will look like the one shown below. Click on the tab showing option of the ‘Beneficiary list‘
- After that, you will be redirected to another page. Depicted below.
- Now, you have to select your district name among the list of district present under the option. As you fill in the name. All the blocks under your district will be listed on the next tab. Choose your Block
- Select the Name of your District, Block and the Gram Panchayat among the District wise applicants list and Blockwise Gram Panchayat list in Odisha. After that, click on the ‘view‘ tab
For Example: District– ANGUL, Block– ANGUL, G.P.– ANGARBANDHA
- A pdf list will be generated, where you can check the name of the beneficiaries. It will contain two separate lists, fist list for Small Farmers and another for landless agricultural labourers.
- After that, as you click on the desired PDF, you will be redirected to another page. Here you have to fill a Captcha Code, to view the PDF. Fill the Code and Click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- After that, the last step is Final List PDF Download. A pdf file will open where all the name will be listed.
How to check the Kalia Yojana Application Status?
To check your application status/ payment status candidates can follow the following steps:
- Go to the official portal of KALIA scheme
- Click on the option of ‘Online Grievance Application Form’, available on the homepage
- Click the option displaying, ‘track your application‘ on the top right corner of the page
- Enter your token number
- Click on the tab displaying “Show” and check your application status
What is the process of Refund and Form Download?
As per the new update, the government is now refunding money from the illegal beneficiaries. So, if you are also not eligible for the scheme yet you received the money. You have to refund the money by filling a Refund Form. To download the form, you can follow the steps listed below. Otherwise, the link for the same is provided below under the section of ‘Important Links’.
The steps to form download are:
- Go to the official Portal. Click on the option displaying ‘Refund Application‘, available on the homepage
- It will open a KALIA yojana Application form PDF- Refund Application form
- Download the form and take a print out of the same
- Fill the form and submit it in the office of Gram Panchayat or the Primary Agricultural Credit Society in your village.
The portal also offers the procedure to submit grievances, if any. The process of submission is simple. All those who want to submit grievances can follow the following steps:
- Visit the official Webpage of the portal
- On the homepage, you will see an option of “Online Grievance Application Form‘. Click on that option
- As you click on the option, you will land on another page. On this page, you need to file the grievance, you need to click on the ‘Proceed’ button displayed at the bottom of the page.
- As you click on Proceed, a new page will open. Choose and Click on Yes or No.
- If you click on Yes, you will land on the page shown below. It is an Online Grievance Application Form. Enter your Aadhar No. and click on ‘Show‘.
It is a package Scheme by the government of Odisha with an aim to provide financial assistance to the farmers and reduce poverty.
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
The 3rd Kalia Yojana list is out now. All the aspirants who applied to be the beneficiary under the scheme can check their name on the list.
The new updated list for Kalia Yojana is now available on the Official website of the Authority.
Aspirants who want to check their name on the list can do so by visiting the official portal. After that, you can follow the steps mentioned in the post and check for your name on the list.
Landless Agricultural Laborer and Households, Small Farmers, Marginal Farmers, Vulnerable Agricultural Households and Cultivators.
You can get information related to your installment from your bank branch.
Anyone who is a resident of Odisha, below the poverty line. Owns a land or not but is engaged in agricultural activity, is eligible for availing the benefits of the scheme.
A small farmer should have a landholding of 1-2 hectare whereas the marginal farmer should have a landholding of less than 1 hectare.
Anyone can view the list with the Name of the District, Block, and Gram Panchayat.
Applications will be made open by the State Government through the Online Portal. Anyone who wishes to apply for the scheme can apply for it Online as well as Offline.
Any farmer beneficiary or else can view the list from the official portal. You can follow the steps listed in the article and view the list.
|Online Registration for the scheme||Sign in|
|Kalia Yojana Login||BNO/ DNO/ VAW|
|Money Refund by illegal beneficiaries||Refund Form (English)|
|Guidelines of the Scheme||Guidelines|
In case of any query, you can contact using the Helpline No./Toll Free No/Customer Care Number of the Authority.