MP E Uparjan 2023: The EUparjan is a portal that serves as a platform for farmers to sell their crops. The sole purpose behind the formation of the portal is to enhance the earnings of farmers in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The farmer’s registration is done on the portal to give the farmers a chance to sell their produce at a better price.
After registering, farmers can sell the crops at the prices fixed by the state government. The whole process of registering on the portal is done online. Rabi crop for this year is near harvest now and all the farmers of Madhya Pradesh can sell their produce at better prices with the E-Uparjan portal of the MP Government. MP E Uparjan portal was launched for the farmers of Madhya Pradesh state to provide them with financial gains for their crops.
Table of Contents
MP E-Uparjan 2023
With this portal, the state government is giving the farmers, the chance to sell their rabi produce in the first phase of selling. All the farmers of the state who want to sell their produce at a better price can sell on this portal. The portal has already been made open by the government for the state farmers.
The registration process (पंजीकरण) on the portal has been initiated on the 25th of January, 2021 and the application process is completed. So, all interested farmers can check this post till the end to gain some information about the portal. We will provide some insights into the portal, how to register, use and procure a better price for your crop. Read till the end, to learn more.
एमपी ई उपार्जन किसान पंजीकरण 2023: Overview
|Article Category||MP Govt Scheme|
|Name of the portal||E-Uparjan|
|Launched by||Govt. of Madhya Pradesh|
|Benefits||Sale of crop produce at MSP|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Registration starting date|
|The last day to register|
MP E-Uparjan Updates
The registration process for procurement has been completed already. Now the announcement of crop procurement is yet to be announced on an official basis by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh state, Mr Shivraj Singh Chauhan. He will give away the information on an official platform as soon as it is announced by the higher authorities. After that, all the farmers can come along with their sale crop at the respective selling points (मंडी) at the allotted period.
The state government will regulate crop purchases at the prescribed मंडी. Earlier, various district mandis were responsible to do the application on the E-Uparjan. But the government has moved the complete process online for this year. So, the willing applicants could do the registration by themselves as well.
Features of the MP Kisan Portal
- The crop procurement portals have been increased This year. So, all the farmers who want to benefit from the portal can register soon.
- Due to the losses borne by the farmers of the state last year, the government thought of providing solutions. Thus, moving the whole process of registration online and easy for the farmers.
- For this year on the MP e-procurement portal, the farmer who wants to sell his produce at MSP will have to give 3 probable dates. These dates will be according to the farmer, as to when he will be able to take the crop produce at the selling/ procurement centres.
- Public procurement is also made easy through this e-procurement portal.
- Farmers of the state can use this portal for different types of services.
- Registration on the portal is convenient now. Thus, farmers can register even at their homes.
- To make the usage of the portal easier, the e-Uparjan app is also available on the play store.
- For selling the wheat at MSP farmers are provided with a special schedule on which the grain will be procured at the purchase centre.
Rabi Crop Price List Minimum Support Prices
These are the prices for the first phase of the Rabi Crop Procurement -2023
|Support Prices for 2023||MSP 2023 (INR)|
Documents Required for Registration
Before the farmers apply under this portal, there are some documents that one will need. These are:
|Aadhar Card||Photo (passport size)|
|Loan Book (Khasra Khatauni)||Passbook of Bank Account|
|Certificate of Residence||Samagra ID of application|
All the above-mentioned documents are for the farmers who are new to the portal. There are some farmers whose registration has already been done last year on the e-procurement portal. All such farmers do not require these documents for this year’s Rabi Sale 2023
Eligibility for एमपी ई उपार्जन पंजीकरण 2023
- The farmer registering on the portal must be a farmer of the Madhya Pradesh state.
- He should have registered himself on the Samagra portal and thus must possess a Samagra ID.
Important Guidelines for MP EUparjan 2023
- Make sure to keep your acknowledgement number handy, as it will be required for selling your produce at the buying centre. You will get a bench with this number only.
- An aadhar number and Samagra ID are essential for registration on the e-procurement portal. If you somehow do not possess a Samagra ID, then you first need to register for the Samagra ID.
- Anyone applying on the portal must possess all the IDs required by the authorities. In case you do not possess complete IDs, you can apply for a Composite ID.
- A mobile number is very essential for registration on the portal. Also, the mobile number you use for the registration must be linked to your Aadhar Card.
- To register on EUparjan, the users of the portal also need to make sure that their land details are also linked to their Aadhar numbers. In case, it is not linked the farmer should contact the patwari of the area and link the land details.
Online Panjiyan at MP EUparjan
The application for this year has been closed by the higher authorities. Although, you can use this process as a reference to apply on the portal. The online application under the portal is a step-by-step process. You can follow these steps and apply on the portal easily. The process is detailed below:
Step I: Go to the official Website for the portal. As you land on the home page, you will see an option of ‘Rabi 2023‘. Click on that option.
Step II: A new page will open, where you will see various links organized under three heads. These are the Links for State Users, District Users, or any Other Users.
Step III: You’ll see another link at the top of this page, click on the option displaying ‘रवि उपार्जन वर्ष 2020-21 हेतु किसान पंजीयन आवेदन‘.
Step IV: You will now land on another page, which will be a guidelines page. Read all the guidelines carefully. Enter all the information asked in the online application form. It will ask for basic details like your phone number, Samagra ID/ farmer code. Click on the ‘Search‘ button.
Step V: Clicking on the button, a new search page will open on your device. On the page, you have to fill in some important detailed information which will be your details, land details, bank account details, purchase centre details, and other related details essential for the application.
Step VI: Fill in all the details asked and click on the Submit button. Make sure to hit the submit button only after carefully reading the filled information.
Step VII: A success message will appear on your screen confirming your registration on the portal. After that, you will receive an acknowledgement number and an application number.
Your Registration is Complete now!
MP E Uparjan Farmer Registration Verification
For 2023 Rabi crop Procurement there are some changes to the registration process this year. The following points are important to consider for post-verification by the Tehsildar or the SDM:
- Farmers who register from means other than the Registration Center Committees will also require Verification.
- The responsible Tehsildar or the SDM will also verify the name differences concerning the land possessed by the farmer.
- Increasing land acreages
- Verification is an essential process for farmers who possess a landholding of more than 4 acres.
In case, the inspecting authority observes an error, that particular registration is liable to be rejected.
Search MP E Uparjan Application Status
The portal of EUparjan also offers to view the application on the portal itself. As the registration process is complete by now, all the farmers who registered on the portal and applied for the scheme can also search for their applications through the portal. So, any farmer who wants to check his application can follow these steps:
- On the homepage, click on the option displaying ‘किसान पंजीयन/आवेदन सर्च‘ or you can also click on the option of ‘रबी 2023‘ and then click on the ‘किसान पंजीयन/आवेदन सर्च’ on the next page.
- On the next page, you will see an application form. Choose district, mobile number, and captcha code and click on search (“किसान सर्च करें”).
MP E-Uparjan Kisan Mobile App Download
The state government has also made an android e-uparjan app to provide its services to all the farmers of the state with ease. You can download the app via the link or directly through the play store.
Anyone can download the app very easily through an android play store. You just need to open the Play Store and search MP E-Uparjan on the search bar. Tap on the app title ‘E-Uparjan’. Click on the Install button located along with that particular app. The application will be installed on your android device. You can now use it and enjoy the benefits that come with the online portal.
You can get the link from the online e-uparjan portal as well. This link will be visible as you register along with your mobile number and ID on the procurement portal. Click on the link to download the apk file. The apk file on finishing the download will be visible in your mobile file folder. Click on the file and select the option Install. As you click on the Install button, the application will be ready to use.
MP E Uparjan Related FAQs
To view the registration, the users can visit the official portal for the EUparjan and follow the steps explained in the article.
No guidelines are available for the procurement of Onion yet by the higher authorities. It will be released as per the schedule for procurement.
The price for procurement of Gram, under the portal, is INR 5100/ quintal.
The purchase of wheat with the other three crops, i.e., lentil, gram, and mustard will also start soon.
No. On the EUparjan portal, a farmer once registered does not need to register again for selling a new crop.
MP EUparjan in Hindi
EUparjan एक पोर्टल है जिस के द्वारा किसान MSP कीमत पर अपनी फसल बेच सकते है। पोर्टल के गठन के पीछे एकमात्र उद्देश्य मध्य प्रदेश राज्य के किसानों की कमाई में वृद्धि करना है। किसानों को अपनी उपज को बेहतर कीमत पर बेचने का मौका देने के लिए पोर्टल पर किसान का पंजीकरण किया जाता है। किसान पंजीयन के बाद, वह मध्य प्रदेश सरकार द्वारा निर्धारित कीमतों के अनुसार फसलों को बेच सकता है। फसल बेचने की तिथि राज्य सरकार द्वारा ही निर्धारित की जाएगी।
रबी 2023 की इस बार की फसल के लिए, किसान इस पोर्टल पर अधिक मूल्य पर ग्राम, सरसों, गेहूं और मसूर बेच सकते हैं। सभी किसानों को पोर्टल पर पंजीकरण करना होगा। चालू वर्ष के लिए, सरकार ने पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया 25 जनवरी, 2021 को शुरू की थी। राज्य सरकार द्वारा पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया को 5 मार्च तक बढ़ा दिया गया था। इस वर्ष पोर्टल पर लगभग 21.06 लाख किसानों ने पंजीकरण कराया। सभी किसान जिन्होंने अपनी फसल को पंजीकृत किया है, वे किसान द्वारा ही तय किए गए समय पर अपनी उपज बेच सकेंगे।
If you have any queries regarding the portal, you can leave your feedback below.