AP Digital Panchayat: The government of Andhra Pradesh decided to launch the Digital Panchayat portal to provide online panchayat services to the citizen of the state. The government’s aim is to provide government services and schemes to the maximum number of citizens.
Therefore, the government is combining both the Panchayat and the Ministry of Rural Development to work together so that information about government schemes may get available to all citizens. Thus the state government launched an online portal AP Digital Panchayat with additional basic services.
All the government services for which you had to go to government offices and wait for hours and days for completion has become easy and smooth now. Besides this, all the government service information is on tip of your fingers now. To get benefits and information regarding all the services and scheme, citizens has to register on the portal and has become a registered user first.
AP Digital Panchayat
AP Digital Panchayat portal has solved the problem of time consuming offline government services process. With the help of this portal, citizens are now free from time and place barrier as they can access online services from anywhere. The registered user can enjoy the benefits of all the services and scheme while sitting at the homes.
Panchayat decided to change the normal panchayat system into a digital panchayat to provide all the related services in online mode to all the citizens. The online process has made the Panchayat procedure smooth and easy. The registration through the online portal has brought clarity to the system. On the digital panchayat portal, the registered user can get certificates too such as Birth and Death certificate.
Andhra Pradesh Digital Panchayat: Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||AP Digital Panchayat|
|Organised by||The Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Type||AP Govt Scheme|
|Benefits||The citizen of Andhra Pradesh (Rural Areas)|
|Objective||To ease and improve the function of panchayat on day to day base through sender and receiver of information and content|
|Vision||to connect rural people to panchayat, receive benefits at personal level|
What is Digital Panchayat?
Digital panchayat is a serviceable and active computerized platform where a digitally commuted structure is made for each and every district in India through internet services. The vision is to grow panchayat’s work and impart all the services through a single platform.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
AP Digital Panchayat | Objective
Around 70% of the population lives in rural areas of India. That’s why it is truly important to bring rural area people in contact with panchayat directly. They are also a low economic citizen who should enjoy every basic scheme ensuring benefits for them. Therefore it is necessary to use tools like digital panchayat for their social, economic, administrative and governance restoration.
The major goal is to reduce the time initially taken by government offices for the completion of simple services. It not only makes information seeking on the schemes easy but also the registration process to be smooth.
AP Digital Panchayat: Services
Check a brief detail of all the necessary services offered by the portal shared below-
Act no 15 of 2002, Andhra Pradesh Compulsory Registration of Marriages Act, 2002, according to this act couples have to register their marriage within 30 days of their marriage under section 8 and 9.. Furthermore, till registration is not done marriage is not valid in the eyes of law. Therefore validation is needed in words.
Birth and Death Registration
The government of Andhra Pradesh are ensuring Birth and Death registration consequently. It is mandatory to obtain certificates. They are vital for not only for the citizen but also for the Government. Additionally this will ensure a sensible operation of local self-governance.
Registration of Birth Certificate:
If the birth has taken place in the hospital then registration is enough as it is equally important.
- Address proof of parents
- Aadhaar card of parents
- If the birth has taken place in other places then the parent has to hand a written accord to the authority . It will be verified and certified simultaneously.
- Form 2 format is to be followed in application while filling the form.
- Name of the Parent is must.
- Date of birth of the child
- Lastly hospital discharge papers
Registration of Death Certificate:
- Medical card if there is any.
- Date and place of death
- Marriage certificate if married
- Full name
- Date and Place of birth
- If have any pension or other benefits from the government
YSR Housing Scheme (వైయస్ఆర్ హౌసింగ్ స్కీమ్)
Water Tap Connection
Water tap connection is basically having connection to ensure the regular supply of tap water at home. The government in 2019 declared that every household within the next four years will have a water connection.
- Latest Tax Receipt of user from before;
- Copy of Ownership Registry in name of owner ;
- Water supply contribution based on the category you specifically want.
AP Digital Panchayat: Property Related Services
NOC for small scale and large scale building
No Objection Certificate(NOC) is a legal certificate given as approval to proceed with construction plan.
- Copy of building plan according to rules inscribed by authority
First Plan of location , Second Layout of building, Third Construction plan and fourth Survey information.
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Images of site
- Blueprint of building.
- Layout from valid architect.
- Security Certificate of building.
Mutation means the change of or transfer of the title in the name of the buyer, in the local municipal body’s records/ database for the concerned property. For this property has to be registered, once it is registered and get freehold property it can now be mutated.
Property valuation certificate
It’s a legal document that states the value of the property on the registry of land. Property valuation is done to check the fair market value of the land during buying and selling of it. Land value varies according to the market. The valuation of the land is different in different place according to respective places of market value.
It’s a certificate granted specifically for construction. Authorities approval is a must on basis of construction type. The building plan needs verification of a valid architect. Hence submitted to the civic body for inspection subsequently.
- Copy of registered ownership Registry.
- Development Agreement of property Registration.
- General Power of Attorney/ Registered lease deed.
- Owner Pass Book / Title deed issued by Revenue authorities.
- Constraint certificate from 1st Jan 1983 till to date.
It’s an approval certificate of the building’s layout. Floor Area Ratio or Floor Space Index decides on the approval of the layout plan accordingly.
Documents for building below 10 meters :
- Title deed.
- Photos of a plot
- Blueprint of master plan
- Receipt of Property tax
- Owner declaration
- Notarized affidavit with SRO stamping
- Approved plan copy of past if there is any.
- Registered deed for road widening portion of site accordingly.
AP House Tax/ Property tax
House tax/Property Tax for all properties except a vacant plot. This is collected by Urban Local Bodies (ULB) as it is equally important document of property.
For all the non-residential property the property tax is about 30% at rate.
- Property Identification Number of user
- User’s Property Tax Number
- Revenue Survey Number
- Khata Number
- Name of the owner
- owner’s Property details
- Type of property
- Name of locality
- Bank details of the owner/registered user
YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2023
AP Trade License/Business License
Trade License/Business license is a permit issued to commence trade. Its an official appraisal to do business namely it is only for stated business .According to the government of Andhra Pradesh starting any business requires a license under the Industrial and Trade Acts 1926. This ensures that no person is running an unprincipled business which may not be creating a negative impact on another citizen.
- Proof of Identity
- Legit Ownership Certificate
AP Digital Panchayat | MNREGA Job Card
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA) is a law established for Indian Labour with a tagline of “Right to work”. Its duty is to ensure that the rural people’s household should be provided with 100 days of wages. MNREGA issues work job card to all the people who want to apply and through that job card your work record is maintained and you are paid accordingly. Anyone who is from rural areas above 18 years of age can apply for the MNREGA job card.
MNREGA job card is for every village people of each district. There are no restrictions, every household has the right to register in a rural village. Wages of 100 days of work are assured to every rural household.
Documents required for registration:
- Village Name
- Name of Gram Panchayat
- Name of Block
- Information of the applicant belongs to SC/ST/IAY/LR
- Signature/Thumb impression
- Identity Proof
- Resident Proof
AP Digital Panchayat Registration Process
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has additionally made Digital Panchayat available, in which citizen can directly register themselves online. Thereafter can apply for services they desire without any hassle and enjoy its advantages.Moreover,if you are already a registered user then enjoy the services. The process to register at the portal is explined in the following section of the post:
New User Registration
- Meanwhile, the unregistered user, visit the Andhra Pradesh Digital Panchayat portal first.
- Secondly, When the portal opens sign up first.
- Now To sign up, Select Citizen Services from main menu.
- Then on screen left side appears, A Login dialogue box .
- In the end of dialogue box is a option Sign Up New User, click on the option then.
- Select on category/type user needs to sign-up for.
- If user selects Citizen from the category option accordingly.
- If user has selected the category of MeeSeva or Stree-Nidhi then subsequent form will appear.
- Now, registered user needs to fill in all the details accurately in the form down below.
- After completing the form, simultaneously user needs to select on sign up option.
- Soon after sign up and becoming a registered user, your personal profile with all services will open.
- On the Login page from the services option, further select the Report Button for taking a print of the certificates.
- Here after, this new personal login page of the user will regulate the services.
- This personal login has a Profile button which is used to regulate the account by the user.
- Now, after being a registered user, any of the services could be used by the user.
- Besides, application process is backed with authentic documents scanned pictures of the registered user.
- For example, if user wants to pay property/house tax with all the necessary details and documents, consequently complete the application process and there after submit it.
- Once the application is sent, there a transaction Id will be sent to the user on the registered mobile phone number.
- This Transaction ID should be kept with oneself , it can be used in further analysis.
[Login] IGRS AP: Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC)
|Official website(portal)||Click here|
|Water tap connection||Click here|
|Building and layout permission||Click here|
|layout permission||Click here|
|Birth and death certificate rule||Click here|
|Property valuation certificate||Click here|
|Home Page||PM Modi Yojanaye|
Digital Panchayat provides all the basic services for instance property related, registration, water tap connection etc with other services tocitizens.
Digital Panchayat enables you to see Citizen Services Rendered by the Gram Panchayats with SLA Details in a brief table which is in Dashboard menu.
To check information on the services,portal specifically have a place where information is stored in abundance.For this select Repository option from the main menu.
The Gram Panchayat collects property tax, professional tax, advertisement tax, entertainment tax
and payment can be done online.
Digital Panchayat is developed by NIC under central government order which is authenticated and verified.
The building layout plan is approved by the concerned place local authorities. Under the new rule, Gram Panchayat is given the power to sanction the layout plan of the building but only up to 1 acre of land.