The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has always preached for the welfare of the AP citizens. His secular self has contributed to the welfare of socially upper castes but economically backward communities. The CM has recently on 26 January 2022 launched the YSR EBC Nestham Scheme to support the livelihoods of Upper Caste Hindu Women who belong to the Economically Backward Category. Check all details about the scheme, here in this article.
Table of Contents
YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2023
The upper-caste women candidates who belong to the community of Hindus and are economically unstable will be held through the scheme of YSR EBC Nestham 2023. These women will be receiving monetary benefits to support their living due to economical backwardness. The scheme was not a part of the manifesto. However, the YS Government aimed to launch the scheme on the occasion of 73rd Republic Day. The main aim of the scheme is to financially support the lives of middle-aged upper-caste Hindu EBC women and empower them.
Overview of the Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||YSR EBC Nestham Scheme|
|Launched By||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched On||26 January 2022|
|Aim||To support the livelihood of Hindu Upper Caste EBC Women|
|Benefit||Rs. 15,000 per year|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Upper Caste Middle-aged women of Hindu religion belonging to Economically Backward Classes|
|Application Status||Not Active|
Benefits of YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
As per the announcement by the Cheif Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, 4 Lakh women will receive the benefits of the scheme. The m minister has extended the budget to Rs. 589 crores. The women of middle age shall be receiving the amount on annual basis to support their expenditures. An amount of Rs. 15,000 shall be granted to each qualifying candidate upon verification of eligibility. The amount will be directly transferred into the bank accounts of the women so that they have complete independent access to the assistance money.
Eligibilty Criteria for the YSR EBC Nestham
The following eligibility criteria need to be satisfied by the applicants if they wish to receive the benefits of the YSR EBC Nestham Scheme launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy:
- The candidate should be citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only wome can apply to receive the assistance through the scheme.
- The candidates should ben upper caste Hindu, that is, Bhramin or Kshatriya or others.
- The minimum income criteria for a candidate to consider herself eligible for the scheme has been fixed as per standards of Economically Bavkward Class.
- The minimum age required in order to apply for the scheme is 45 yaers.
- Candidates should not be more than 60 years in age in order to be able to apply for the scheme.
The following documents need to be possessed by the applicants of the scheme YSR EBC Nestham Scheme:
- Passport sized Certificate of the Candidate
- Aadhar Card as an identity proof
- Matriculation Certificate or any other document to prove the Dtae of Birth
- A valid Caste Certificate, if applicable
- A Resident Certificate to prove that the candidate is a citizen of Andhra Pradesh
- Income Certificate of the family of teh Candidate for the current financial year
- Details of the Bank Accounts of the Candidates for disbursement of aid amount
YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Application Procedure
The application procedure will soon commence for the citizens who are eligible to receive benefits through the scheme of YSR EBC Nestham Scheme. It is anticipated that the application form will be available on the portal of the scheme. however, there is no official information about the same. In case, the applications will be made through the portal, follow the subsequent steps:
- Open the official portal of the YSR EBC Nestham Scheme.
- On the home page, tap on Apply.
- The Application Form will open up on the screen.
- Enter the required details in the application form as marked by “*“.
- Upload the aforementioned documents in the required formats and document sizes.
- Finally, press Submit.
- The citizens must print the copy of the online form which they have filled after successful submission.
Log into the Portal
The citizens can check their user board easily by login into the portal. To log in, follow the steps given below:
- Open the portal for the YSR EBC Nestham Scheme.
- On the cheif page of the portal, the login form will be easily visble.
- WEA will have to use the login credentials of the account of the YSR Bima in order to sign in. The User ID will be the Secretariat Code and Passwords will be inially informed to the users.
- The MPDO will have to use MPDO_LGD Mandal code as the User Id and enter the password as thge login credentials.
- Municipal Commissioner can login by using the MC_LGD Mandal code as the User ID.
- Enter the User Name and the Password in the Login form.
- Finally, press Login.
The candidates can easily check the report pertaining to the scheme for Districts, Mandals and Secretariat. The lists can easily be viewed by following the ensuing steps:
- Open the official portal for the YSR EBC Nestham Scheme.
- On the main menu, click on Reports option.
- The District Wise Abstract will open on the screen.
- Tap on the particular District from the list for which the report needs to be checked.
- The District Mandal Wise Updated Abstract for the particular diostrict will open up.
- Furthermore, the candidates can also check the Mandal Secretariat Wise Updated Abstract by clicking on the respective Mandal Name.
- The status for the Secretariats of the chosen Mandal in a District will be listed.
Recommended Article: YSR Housing Scheme Application Form and Beneficiary List
YSR EBC Nestham App Download Status
The applicants can check the App Download status about the district. The stats are available on the portal of the scheme. To check the status, follow the subsequent method:
- Visit the official portal of the Nestham Scheme.
- On the home page of the portal, click on App Download Status.
- The list for various stats for different states will open up. Check the the list of District Wise Abstract of Mobile App Download Status.
- Tap on the dostrict for which the status needs to be checked.
- The Mandal Wise Abstract of Mobile App Download Status will be visble on the screen.
- In order to check the Secretariat wise Status of Download, click on the respective Mandal Name.
- The list will be available with the status of Downloaded or Not Downloaded
Check Six Steps Status
The citizens can also check the Six Steps for their respective District on the portal of the YSR EBC Nestham portal by following the simple steps mentioned below:
- Open the official portal of the YSR EBC Nestham.
- On the home page, tap on Six Steps Status in the menu.
- The EBC – SIX STEP Validation Status District Wise Abstract will open up.
- In the list of District, tap on the respective region.
- The District Mandal Wise SIX STEP Validation Status Abstract will be listed on the screen.
- Finally, choose the Mandal Name to open the SIX STEP Validation Status Secretariat Wise Abstract.
- All the status reports for the resopective abstracts will be availabkle at the specific stages.