UWIN Card 2022 | Online Registration | Login & Apply Smart ID Card | As you all know, the national and state govt both initiated a variety of programs to offer different kinds of advantages to the unorganized part of the labour force. These schemes help unorganized employees achieve monetary and social security. The UWIN Card is introduced by the Gujarat Government.
All residents of Gujarat who are working under informal employment are required to sign up to receive a UWIN Card. This card will provide a wide range of social and monetary advantages to individuals in this sector. This post discusses the depth of the UWIN Card 2023 program. Visitors will discover how to enrol and get a Gujarat UWIN Card. In addition, you’ll understand the goals, advantages, characteristics, eligibility, necessary certificate required, etc.
Table of Contents
UWIN Card 2022
The Unorganized Worker Identification Number Card’s complete name of UWIN. According to the Unorganized Workers Social Security Act of 2008, the Ministry of Labor and Union Employment agreed to design and construct this portal in 2014. A special number is being considered for issuance to Indian unorganized labour as identification.
This number is issued to several unregistered workforces by providing an authentic Aadhaar id number and giving a different identity instead of using smart cards. All unorganized sector employees will receive this card which has a unique number. UWIN card 2023 essentially serves as an identity card for all workers. This additional smart card is also known as a supplemental card.
Furthermore, the govt of Gujarat state can manage the record of every employee in the unorganized sector. On the eNirman website or application, recipients can enrol themselves to obtain a UWIN card. It is estimated that 47 crore employees will be going to register. The state of Gujarat’s administration has come up with the amount of 402 crores to accomplish this task in 2 stages.
Key Points of UWIN Card 2023
|Name of the Post||UWIN Card 2023|
|Scheme Initiated by||State Government Of Gujarat|
|Recipients||Gujarat Labors Working in Unorganized Sector|
|Aim of Program||Granting Social and Financial help to all the workers|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
SECC Info Required for UWIN Card
The SECC-2011 list information is available online so that all residents of the nation can download it. BPL list can be viewed state-wise on the data available on the government departments of the government or the website developed by NIC (National Informatics Center) in SECC -2011. For the whole country, SECC 2011 information is accessible via an online portal. The UWIN portal will collect the information from the SECC database. The list given below is the type of details required for the UWIN card.
- Code of State
- Sub District
- Date of Birth
- Code of District
- Marital Status
- Name of the Individual
- Permanent Address
- Name of Mother
- Primary Source of Income
- Name of Father
- Disability (if any)
Purpose of UWIN Card 2023
The UWIN Card’s primary goal is to compile a list of unauthorized employees, so that social security services may be made available to them. Verification of unorganized labour is possible with the help of the UWIN program.
The concepts of the joint family, as well as the related family, will be included on the UWIN card, which will also assist the state in the growth of different family-based welfare programs. This system will aid in specifying and permitting the necessary skills, training needs, and connections between employers and employees, developing policies, and making decisions.
Characteristics & Advantages of UWIN Card
There are several benefits of having a UWIN card. Some of these benefits are illustrated in the up next of this passage.
- A UWIN Card has been introduced by the state govt of Gujarat for people who are employed throughout the unorganized sector.
- It is predicted that 47 crore employees will get register for UWIN cards.
- Recipients can access social security initiatives or programs that are run by EPFO and ESIC by using a UWIN card.
- In addition, the government can create a record that includes all employees working in the unorganized sector.
- It is primarily a special number that is suggested to be given to unofficial employees as an identification mark.
- With the help of the eNirman website or app, recipients can enrol for a UWIN cards.
- UWIN card is an abbreviation used for Unorganized Workers Index Number Card.
- The Ministry of Labor and Employment has implemented this step with Gujarat’s govt in 2014.
- People who are employed in the unorganized sector are required to enrol in the UWIN program to avail all the financial and social advantages of this card.
- The govt of Gujarat has allotted 402 crores of budget to initiate this scheme.
- Two stages will be used to accomplish this task.
Eligibility Standards for UWIN Card
There are a few eligibility measures that are important to fulfil in order to apply for UWIN card 2023. All the eligibility criteria are given as follows.
- A candidate who wants to apply for a UWIN card must be a citizen of Gujarat state.
- An individual should be working in an unorganized sector.
- Applicant’s age must be from 18 to 60 years.
- Only those candidates are eligible who have been employed as construction labourers for a minimum of 90 days in one year.
Important Certificates related to the UWIN card
The list of important documents that will be needed during enrolling for the UWIN card is mentioned below. Must take all these documents along with you while applying for the card.
- Details of Your Bank Account
- Address Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving license)
- Proof of Age (10th Marksheet)
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Proof
- Passport size Photo
- Valid Mobile Number
- Email-id and more
How to Enrol for UWIN Card 2023?
In case you are an unorganized sector worker and finding a way to apply for a UWIN card, then must check out this section. Here we have written the easy procedure for doing it through online mode. The steps are given below.
- Initially, you need to open the link of the official portal of the Gujarat Building and Other Construction Workers welfare board.
- In a moment, the home screen of the website will appear on your display.
- Next, you have to click the “Register Now” button.
- The form for registration will emerge on your screen.
- Provide all the required information such as email id, name, Aadhaar number, gender, date of birth, email, password, and captcha code given on the screen.
- Hit the “Register” tab.
- You will be registered successfully after performing these steps.
UWIN Card Portal Login Process
Candidates will get the login details on their registered mobile number or email id. By using this login information you have to follow the method of login.
- First, you will be required to visit the Gujarat Building and Other Construction Workers welfare board’s official website.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Search for the “Login” tab and open the link.
- The login form will flash on your screen.
- On that page, you will have to enter the credentials like username or user id and password.
- Tap the login button and get logged into the portal.
Method of Viewing Application Status of UWIN Card
All those candidates who have applied for UWIN cards can view the application status by following the steps written here.
- Applicant must open the website of Gujarat Building and Other Construction Workers welfare board.
- Wait for a moment, the landing page of the portal will appear on your device.
- There you will see the link “View Citizen Application Status”.
- Click that link.
- Insert the details asked on the new page.
- Next, you need to hit the “View Status” button.
- Your UWIN card application status will display on your device.
CSC Login Procedure
- The very first step is to visit the official portal of the Gujarat building and other construction worker’s welfare board.
- On the homepage, search for the CSC login link.
- Open the link, once you find it.
- The login page will flash on your screen where you have to add the necessary info.
- After that, tap the “Sign In” button to complete the procedure.
Important Steps for Employee Login
- Applicants are required to open the official portal link on any suitable web browser.
- In the next step, you have to find the “Employee Login” link.
- A login page for employees will appear.
- Enter the information such as Username, Password, and Captcha code.
- Hit the “Login” button and avail the benefits of the website.
Must Read >>> eNagar Gujarat Login Registration License
How to Download eNirman Mobile App?
- If you want to download the eNirman application on your phone, then open Google PlayStore App.
- Type “eNirman” on the search bar of the application.
- The app will open on your screen.
- Click on the download button and wait for it to download completely.
- Next, install the eNirman mobile app and avail advantages of its services.
Official Website —– Click Here
The government of Gujarat wants to provide financial and social aid to all the employees of unorganized sectors.
As per the authorities, the scheme has two phases, which means eligible candidates will get benefits in two phases.
Yes, you can easily download the eNirman app from the PlayStore for any device.