The government of India as well as state governments have launched various schemes for users to cashless treatment. Similarly, the government of Gujarat has also launched the scheme in this regard. The name of the scheme is Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana. Under this scheme, the concerned authority provides cashless treatment to the eligible citizens of Gujarat who come below the poverty line.
In the following article, we are going to solve every aspect of the scheme and provide it in the simplest form for readers to understand. Information like the eligibility conditions, Amrutum Yojana benefits and others will be covered on this page. Scroll down the page to take a look at that.
Table of Contents
Amrutum Yojana 2024
The government of Gujarat has initiated the Amrutum Scheme to offer cashless treatment to the citizens of Gujarat who fall below the poverty line. The treatment will be provided for the tertiary care. By applying for the above-mentioned scheme, beneficiaries will be able to get the benefits of cashless medical along with surgical treatment which will be provided for catastrophic illnesses. The officials have planned to process around 1763 follow-up which will be covered under the Amrutum Yojana. Please note, that the eligible candidates will be able to get cashless tratemnet of up to Rs. 5 lakh per annum. However, the amount is applicable per family. Apart from this, the government has also decided to Rs. 300/- to each beneficiary for the transport for every instance of getting the treatment through the available hospitals.
Under the અમૃતમ યોજના, the beneficiaries will be awarded a card which is known as the Vatsalya Card. The card is going to be helpful for candidates in availing of the treatment without paying any cash. Till now, the scheme has gained huge attention, and it become one of the most successful schemes in the state. Therefore, the government extended the same scheme and included families who have an annual income of up to Rs. 4,00,000 per annum. The name of the scheme also changed to Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalaya Yojana.
www.magujarat.com Amrutum Scheme 2024: Highlights
|Name Of The Scheme
|Mukhymantri Amrutum Yojana
|The Government Of Gujarat
|Beneficiaries of the Scheme
|Citizens Of Gujarat
|Objectives of the Scheme
|To Offer Cashless Treatment
|Benefits of the Scheme
|Cashless Treatment For Up to Rs 5 Lakhs
Amrutum Yojana Latest Updates
After seeing the success of Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana, the Prime Minister of India initiated the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana in 2018. It is considered one of the biggest insurance coverage plans in the whole world. The scheme works the same as the Amrutum Yojana.
It provides Rs. 5 lakh cashless treatment to each family yearly for hospitalisation and other tertiary care purposes. After the commencement of AB-PMJAY, the government of Gujarat combined the Amrutum Yojana with the central one and a new programme named PMJAY-MA Yojana. The state distributed the PMJAY-MA card to people taking benefits from both schemes.
Objectives of Amrutum Yojana 2024
The objective of the Amrutum Yojana is to offer cashless treatment to those in need. Citizens of Gujarat will be able to take benefits of the scheme. Now, citizens will not have to worry about huge bills that come through treatment as the scheme will cover all medical expenses with the implementation of this scheme.
Beneficiaries will be able to get the cashless treatment of up to Rs. 5 lakh every year. With the help of this scheme, no citizen of Gujarat will be deprived to get good medical treatment. Apart from these facilities, beneficiaries will also get Rs. 300 which can be used as a transport charge to get treatment from the empanelled hospital.
Benefits of અમૃતમ યોજના 2024
The following block will provide details regarding the key benefits which will be provided to beneficiaries through the scheme. Take a look at the benefits:
- Beneficiaries will not have to pay any cash for medical treatment up to Rs. 5 lakhs.
- The scheme will cover cardiovascular surgeries. A total of 153 benefit packages are available in the scheme.
- The scheme also covers Neurosurgery which has a total of 49 benefit packages.
- Amrutum Yojana covers burns which include a total of 12 benefit packages.
- Amrutum Yojana also covered Poly Trauma which covers a total of 8 benefit packages, However, it does not include Motor Vehicle Insurance.
- The scheme includes cancer treatment of Malignancies, Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, and Chemotherapy. It includes a total of 210 benefit packages.
- The Amrutum Scheme also covers the Renal (Kidney). It offers a total of 21 benefit packages.
- Finally, the scheme covers the Neonatal disease which is of newborns. It includes a total of 23 benefit packages.
Amruum Yojana Eligibility Conditions
Aspirants who are interested in the scheme and want to apply for it must know the eligibility conditions set by the officials. The officials will only consider applications for candidates who fulfill every condition mentioned in this section. The following is the required eligibility:
- Applicants must be permanent citizens of Gujarat state.
- The family must belong below the poverty line.
- If the applicant’s family does not belong below the poverty line can also apply for the scheme if they fulfill the below-mentioned conditions:
- The annual income of the family is up to Rs. 4 Lakhs
- Members who are Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHA) workers are also eligible for the scheme.
- Aspirants who have accredited reporters can also apply for the scheme.
- Readers who are Class- 3 and Class- 4 employees working on a fixed payroll by the local or state government can participate in the scheme.
- Older Citizens whose total annual family income is up to Rs. 6 Lakhs can apply for the scheme.
How to apply for the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana?
In the following section, we are elaborating the procedure using which one can easily apply for the scheme. The following are the steps to apply for the Mukhyamatri Amrutum Yojana:
- As the application process is currently conducted offline, you need to visit the nearest Kiosk centre or Civin Centre.
- Afterward, ask for the application form at the nearest center for the above-mentioned scheme.
- Now, get a printed copy of the application form. Start entering the asked particulars in the application form carefully,
- After entering the details asked there, receive the entered particulars and move forward with the application process.
- Now, check the documents asked there and get a hard copy of all the requested documents.
- Attach the same documents to the application form and recheck the whole form.
- Finally, submit the same to the respective Kisosk officer and they will apply to the concerned authority on your behalf.
How to log into the Mukhyamatri Amrutum Yojana Portal?
Readers who have applied for the scheme and now want to log into the portal can check out the whole procedure under this section. The following are the steps through which one can easily log into the www.magujarat.com Amrutum Scheme Portal:
- Commence the procedure by going to the official web portal of the Amrutum Yojana i.e., https://ma.gujarat.gov.in/
- The above-mentioned link will directly open the home page on the screen.
- Thirdly, you will see various options attached horizontally at the top of the screen.
- After that, locate and click on the option named Login and a drop-down menu will open on the screen.
- Click on the user type that suits you the best and the device will directly open a new screen.
- Now, a new page will hold the login section in the middle of the screen.
- Provide the login credentials asked on the page and then submit the same.
- After a few seconds, the respective candidate’s dashboard will open on the respective device.
Process to get details about the Amrutu Yojana Package
Readers who want to know details about the Amrutu Yojana Package can follow the procedure mentioned here. The steps provided below will directly open the package details:
- Commence the process by going to the official web portal of the Amrutum Yojana i.e., https://ma.gujarat.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the same website will form on the screen.
- Thirdly, a horizontal list holding multiple links can be seen at the top of the home page.
- After that, locate the option of Package Rates and click on it once.
- A drop-down menu will form on the device where you will see a single option named MA & AB-PMJAY.
- Afterwards, a new page will form on th device holding the pdf in between.
- Click on the download button and read the pdf to check the rates.
Amrutum Yojana 2024: Important Links
|Visit the Website
|Mukhyamantri Amrutum Website Link
Frequently Asked Questions
The following is the list of procedures which will be covered under the Amrutum Yojana:
Cardiovascular disease, Renal disease, Neurological disease, Burns, Polytrauma, Cancer (Malignancies), Neonatal diseases, Knee and hip replacement, Joint replacement and kidney, Liver, kidney, pancreas transplant, etc
Below is the list of documents which will be needed while applying for the Amrutum Yojana:
Aadhar card, Income certificate, BPL certificate, Proof of residence, Voter ID card, Ration card, PAN card, Driving licence, Passport size photograph, Mobile number and others