Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme | TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam Registration | TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme Online Form
The scheme was launched by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Telangana K. Chandrashekar Rao in 2018. A monthly allowance of Rs. 3016 will be granted to the unemployed beneficiaries. He promised the citizens of the state to implement the scheme if he wins the 2018 Assembly elections. However, even after winning the elections, he failed to fulfil the promise made to the public. K.T. Rama Rao, an active member of the TRS party assured the people to generate more employment in the Telangana state.
Read the article below to know everything about the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme. We have also included the main objectives, benefits, and eligibility criteria of the scheme.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
|Category||Telangana Govt Scheme|
|Scheme||Telangana Unemployment Scheme|
|Authority||Government of Telangana|
|Department||Directorate of Employment and Training, Telangana|
|Launched by||CM K. Chandrashekar Rao|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed youth of the state|
|Benefits||Monetary benefits of Rs. 3,016 per month|
|Application Status||to be activated soon|
Objectives of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
Telangana is one of the states with the highest unemployment in India. The current average unemployment rate in the country is 21.6% whereas Telangana stands at 33.9%. The issue of unemployment in the state is due to the poor management of the resources, quality of education, and fewer job prospects. Most of the youth are sitting idle at their homes despite being educated. The Government of Telangana introduced TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme to provide some financial aid to such youth to gain vocational, technical, and other skills and become self-dependent in order to get employment in the state or central government sectors. The grant will help the beneficiary as well as its family to meet day to day needs.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam Scheme is a relief to those students who are unemployed despite of being educated and belong to the poor strata of the state. It is often seen that many times the skills and resources get wasted due to inappropriate employment. Therefore, this scheme extends a helping hand towards such students to utilize their skills at right place. Some of the key benefits of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi are-
- The monthly allowances of Rs. 3016 will be granted till the beneficiary is employed.
- Under the scheme, about 28 lacs of unemployed graduates can be benefitted.
- The amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiaries’ account every month.
- Under the scheme, there will be an enhancement in the quality of the skills.
- It helps to improve the socio-economic statuses of the underprivileged families.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam Budget
The budget for Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme has been released in the budget 2019-20 by the Chief Minister of the state K. Chandrashekar Rao. A total sum of Rs. 1810 crores were allotted for the scheme.
|Total budget allotted||INR 1,810 crores|
|Monthly expenditure||INR 150.88 crores|
|Monthly allowance per beneficiary||INR 3,016|
|Number of beneficiaries||NA|
- Scheme is also known as TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam.
- It had been announced in the budget 2019-20 by CM KCR.
- The aim of the scheme is to grant financial aid of INR 3,016 per month to the unemployed youth of the state.
- The allotted financial grant will help the unemployed youth to gain vocational and technical skills and be able to get relevant jobs.
- TRS party included the scheme in their party manifesto during 2018 Assembly elections.
- The scheme has not been yet implemented.
- CM KCR apologized for not fulfilling the promise due to current financial crisis in the state.
- Minister KTR assures to implement the unemployment benefits soon and generate 50 thousand new job opportunities within the state.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Eligibility
Only those candidates will be considered eligible for the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme who has satisfied the following criteria. Check the eligibility criteria below:
- The applicants must be the residing citizens of Telangana state.
- The applicants must possess the domicile certificate of the state.
- The applicants must have a valid ration card issued by the Telangana government.
- Age limit: 22 years – 35 years
- Academic qualifications:
- The applicants must have any Bachelors degree under his name. or,
- The applicants must have a Diploma certificate in any discipline. or,
- The applicants are required to have completed any Certificate course programs, for example, ITI.
- The applicants must belong to the BPL category having an annual family income below 2.4 lacs.
There are some exclusions in the eligibility criteria for the scheme. Following is the list of such exclusions-
- The candidates owning a four-wheeled vehicle are not considered eligible to apply.
- The applicants must not be working in any private or government sector.
- The candidates who own land of 2.5 acres of Maagani land or 5 acres of Metta land in the state cannot apply.
- The candidates who have availed a loan of at least Rs. 50,000 from any state or a central bank are not eligible for the scheme.
- The applicants having any criminal record against them cannot apply.
- Those applicants who have been suspended from any government office also cannot register themselves for the scheme.
Documents Required to apply for TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme
To avail of the benefits of the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam, the aspirants must prepare the following list of documents beforehand in order to avoid the last-minute rush. It must be noted that all the documents must be genuine. If the applicant is found guilty of tampering or forging the documents, his/her application will be straight-hand terminated.
The list of documents required to fill the TS Unemployment allowance Scheme application form is
|Domicile Certificate issued by Government of Telangana|
|Candidate’s Aadhar Card|
|Caste Certificate, if applicable|
|Date of Birth Proof|
|Photo ID Proof, for example, Voter’s Card, Driving License, etc.|
|Academic mark sheets of SSC, HSC, Graduation, PG, etc.|
|Bank account details and statement|
|Candidate’s passport-sized photograph (offline procedure)|
|Scanned image of candidate’s passport-sized photograph (online procedure)|
|Scanned image of candidate’s signature in black/ blue ink (online procedure)|
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Apply Online Application
To apply for Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme, the candidates must fill an application form. The application form has not been yet released. It is expected to be released soon on the official website of Telangana State. However, we have provided the expected application procedure for Scheme.
Step 1: Firstly, the applicants must visit the official Telangana State Portal.
Step 2: Search for TS Nirudyoga Bruthi or Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
Step 3: Click on the link that appears.
Step 4: Register yourself filling in all the required fields providing correct information.
Step 5: Now, the candidates need to upload the scanned images of their recent passport-sized photograph and signature in black/blue ink. Also, all the supporting documents must be uploaded in the prescribed format. The list of required documents has been provided in the next section of the article.
Step 6: Finally, click on the Submit button.
Step 7: It is advised to take a printout of the application form for future use.
We will update the application procedure once the application forms have been released by the concerned authorities.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Application Status
The applicants can check the status of their application form very easily. They can trach their application via the link available on the official portal of the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme. The tentative procedure to check the status has been mentioned below.
- Visit the official portal of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi.
- Click on the Check Status or Track Application link available.
- Login using your application number and other details required.
- Your application status will appear on the screen.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Offline Procedure
The Government is also making provisions to apply for the TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme in an offline manner. The beneficiaries need to visit the Employment Department of Telangana. To avail of the benefits of the scheme, they must fill an application form providing all the correct information. They must also attach the self-attested photocopies of their supporting documents. Once the application form is filled completely, they can submit the same to the concerned officer. The officer will verify the details provided and process the application to the next stage.
|Telangana State Portal||Click here|
|TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration (available soon)||Click here|
|Telangana Meeseva Portal 2.0||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions
The scheme is one of the state government schemes to provide financial grants to the unemployed youth of the Telangana state.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme is known as TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam (తెలంగాణ నిరుద్యోగ భత్యం పథకం) in Telugu.
TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme was launched by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Telangana during the 2018 Assembly elections.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam is overlooked by the Employment Department of Telangana.
TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme aims at providing financial aid to the unemployed youth of the state in order to enhance their vocational and technical skills.
The unemployed educated youth of the Telangana state benefit from the scheme.
An allowance of Rs. 3016 will be granted to beneficiaries every month.
A total budget of Rs. 1810 crores have been allotted for the scheme under the budget of 2019-20.
The minimum age limit to apply for the scheme is 22 years while the maximum age limit is 35 years.
The beneficiaries will get the money via DBT mode. The money will be directly transferred to their account.
(i) The candidates owning a four-wheeled vehicle are not considered eligible to apply.
(ii) The applicants must not be working in any private or government sector.
(iii) The candidates who own land of 2.5 acres of Maagani land or 5 acres of Metta land in the state cannot apply.
(iv) The candidates who have availed a loan of at least Rs. 50,000 from any state or a central bank are not eligible for the scheme.
(v) The applicants having any criminal record against them cannot apply.
(vi) Those applicants who have been suspended from any government office also cannot register themselves for the scheme.
You can apply for the Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam via online as well as offline mode. The application forms have not been yet released. We will update the same whenever they will be available.
You can either find the online application form for TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam on the official Telangana State Portal or you can visit the Employment department of Telangana to get the application form.
You can email your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries related to Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme, TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam, you can leave your issue in the comment box given below. We will try to get back to you with the appropriate solution at the earliest.