SSMMS Login | Registration, Online Sand Booking in Telangana www.onlinebooking.sand.telangana.gov.in, Software, Time Killer, Apk Download, District Codes List, Today Quantity, Tips, Track Sand Order Online | Official Website List
Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System SSMMS is an Online portal launched by TSMDC (Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation). The portal operates under the State Department of Industries and Commerce. The main purpose of the portal is to provide the citizen of Telangana with easy service regarding the SSMMS purchase, Delivery, and tracking of their sand order. Moreover, with the help of the portal, the frequent exploitation of the rivers can be put to stop.
Most importantly, with the online Sale of Sand, the prices can be just a click away and both customers and buyers do not have to go through the troublesome negotiating processes. It also saves the inconvenience of going to the office for SSMMS sand booking.
Latest Update: Today SSMMS TS Sand Booking portal will be opened at 12:00 PM. Follow the below link to book TS Sand online.
SSMMS Online Sand Booking
- Through SSMMS customers can book the sand online. They do not have to go all the way to the main office.
- TSMDC provides the service of online Registration to it’s customers. Moreover, only one time Registration is required and the customer is subsequently connected with all the information from anywhere.
- In addition, through SSMMS customers can register their vehicles too.
- As a result, Customers or buyers can even track the status of their orders online.
- Customers can view the current information regarding the sand online such as : Quantity of Sand available and Stock related details
SSMMS Online Sand Booking
|Link of Official Portal||tsmdc.telangana.gov.in or sand.telangana.gov.in|
|Name of System||Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System|
|Also Known||SSMMS – TS Sand Booking|
|Name of Concerning Organization||Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation|
|The objective of Launching SSMMS Portal||To provide a facility for Booking Sand Online|
|Dept. Name||Department of Industries & Commerce|
|Mode of Booking and Registering Sand in TS||Online|
|Recipients||Civilians of Telangana State|
|Name of State||Telangana State|
How to Register for SSMMS Online Sand Booking in Telangana
All the customers who wish to get registered for the online procedure should first read the guidelines attentively. Therefore, If a customer wants to make orders online, he needs to follow the steps below to complete the registration successfully.
STEP I: Go To the Official Website
You need to go to the official portal of SSMMS online sand booking. You can Click Here to directly go to the home page of the portal. Your screen will display the following page. Click on the Registrations tab in the status bar and a dropdown menu will appear.
STEP 2 : Click on the Customer Registration option from the Dropdown menu. You are then redirected to another page as shown below.
Enter your current working mobile number in the box and after that click on the Send OTP option. An OTP is sent as a text message on your provided phone number.
Put the OTP in the box that appears after you click on the submit button. Subsequently, you will be asked for a confirmation OTP, also sent on your given mobile number.
Fill TS SSMMS Registration Form
STEP 3: You will be redirected to the registration page where you have to fill in the asked details such as
|1. District Name||5. House number|
|2. Mandal Name||6. Email ID|
|3. Village Name||7. Pin Code|
|4. Street Name||8. Aadhaar Number|
You will have to set a password for your user ID at the bottom of the Registration form. Meanwhile, keep the password safe for future references. Check the declaration box. Finally, click on the Register button and you will be registered.
NOTE: Remember that your Registered phone number would be the one on your Aadhaar card. So, you will have to update your phone number on the Aadhaar Card first if you do not have that number on you anymore.
How to check if you are Registered in SSMMS System
Following are simple steps to check whether or not you’re registered under the SSMMS System.
- Visit the official Website of Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System i.e. sand.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the Registration tab on the home page of the website as a result a dropdown menu will appear
- Click on the Customer Registered list among the other options after that.
- This page will display on your screen
- Enter your registered Contact number on the blank box and then enter the displayed captcha
- Click on the search button
- You will be able to see your name and the registration and verification status after that
Online Sand Booking in Telangana State
Now booking Sand in Telangana State is Easier through the Online portal of Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System (SSMMS). You only need to follow these steps:
- Make sure that your account is verified and registered
- Visit the Official web portal of SSMMS i.e. Sand.Telangana.gov.in
- Click on the tab that reads ‘Online Sand Booking’
- Login with a valid User name and the password that you had set during the Registration process.
- The next step is to choose your district name from the other district names.
- Now, choose the Stockyard which is closest to you
- Enter the information asked on the next page
- The data provided by you should be completely legitimate
- Click on the Register button after filling up the details
- Click ‘Ok’ on the Confirmation window when it appears
- Lastly, click on the ‘Get Receipt’ button
- You can download or print the receipt for further use.
- Important details on the receipt
- The online receipt contains the Order ID
- Name of the buyer/Seller
- Quantity/Quality of the sand order with other details
Tracking the Sand Booking Order on SSMMS
The Next step after ordering the sand online is checking on its delivery status. You can track the online sand order through the official portal of SSMMS by following steps:
- Firstly, go to the official website of SSMMS
- Click on the Tracking Option from the dashboard
- A drop-down menu will appear. Click on the Track Your Order option
- A Redirected page will appear. You have to enter your Order ID and captcha
- Then click on the Get Status tab
- The status of the order/orders(Undelivered) will display on your screen
Tracking the Sand Booking Order with Mobile No./Vehicle No.
You can track the Sand order can buy mobile no. or Vehicle no. too. You need to follow these steps for tracking your order by Mobile no. or Vehicle no.
- Visit the official website of SSMMS
- Click on the Tracking Option from the dashboard and from the dropdown menu choose Track order with Mobile no./Vehicle no.
- Enter the details asked on click on Get Status.
- You will be provided with the current status of your Online Sand Order
How to Track Inter State Order
- For tracking inter state order, applicants have to open the official portal of SSMMS.
- In the next step, click on the “Tracking” option present on the menu bar of the homepage.
- A drop down box will appear on your screen, then select “Inter State Track Order” link.
- Insert information like order id and captcha given on the screen.
- Finally, hit the “Get Status” button, and in a moment, the status will appear on your device
How to Track Inter State Order by Vehicle or Mobile Number
In case candidates don’t have their order number, they can also track their interstate order by following the procedure given below.
- Initially, applicants have to visit the SSMMS official website.
- The homepage will open on your display, find the link of “Inter State Order with Mobile/ Vehicle” given under the “Tracking” option.
- Hit that link once you find it.
- A new page will open on your screen where applicants have to enter their Mobile Number or Registration Number and code.
- Click the “Search” button, and info will be presented.
How to Register Vehicle on SSMMS
SSMMS Online portal also registers vehicles. So, the customers in the transportation business can Get their Vehicles Registration by following easy steps.
- Go to the official website
- Choose “Registration” from the dashboard and click on the “Vehicle Registration” option
- You will fill all the required information asked on the redirected page and after that click on the Register option
You can log in using your login information when you’re successfully registered. Click on the Vehicle Registered list if you want to check whether or not your name has been registered or not. Moreover, all vehicle owners (Registered) are asked to re-upload their RC Documents on the portal. It is instructed to upload a visibly clear copy of the document or else their vehicle will be blocked indelibly as a result.
Procedure to Update Vehicle Registration Info
Candidates who have provided any information incorrect while doing vehicle registration can update their information by executing the steps explained in the subsequent portion of this post.
- In the beginning, applicants have to go to the official website of SSMMS.
- Home screen will appear on your screen.
- Click on the “Registration” option given on the homepage.
- Now, applicants have to select the “Vehicle Registration Updation” option.
- After that, provide your information such as vehicle number and captcha, which is given on the screen.
- Details of your vehicle will open in a moment on your screen.
- Cross check all the mentioned information and update it accordingly.
How to Check Vehicles Registration List
All those aspirants who have registered their vehicle and now want to check the registration list of vehicles can do so from the method given below.
- Open the official link of Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System.
- Next, applicants have to find the link of “Vehicles Registration List” from the “Registration” option of the menubar.
- In a few seconds, a list of all registered vehicle will appear on your display.
- Then, you have to furnish the data like Vehicle Number and Captcha on the screen.
- Info of your registered vehicle will be present on the new tab.
Imp Links of the SSMMS Login | Registration
|Direct Link for Registration||SSMMS Customer Registration link|
|Direct link for Online Sand Booking||SSMMS Online Sand Booking Link|
|Direct link for Vehicle Registration||SSMMS Online Vehicle Registration Link|
You will not need to upload any documents for the registration process. However, You will need your Aadhaar number, a valid e-mail ID and a working phone number to be registered.
There is no fee required for customer registration.
Yes, the portal also provides the Inter-state tracking service for online sand tracking.
You need to fill vehicle Registration form first and then upload the RC and other details once you’re registered successfully.
The OTP is sent on the number registered on your Aadhaar card. But If you no longer have the number, you will need to update the current number on your Aadhaar card first.
Yes, TSMDC has asked all the registered vehicle owners for the updating of RC on the portal again.
You can track your Online Sand order by entering your user-related information from the registration process: User ID and Password.
In case of a forgotten password, you will need to click on the Forgot Password and SSMMS will again send a link to your phone number or registered e-mail. You may change your password after that.
Department of Industries and commerce.
Go to the home page of SSMMS and click on the option Blocked Vehicle.