PM Kisan Nidhi Correction | kisan registration correction | aadhaar link | PM kisan account correction online
Honourable PM of India Narendra Modi has initiated a scheme named PM Kisan Samman Nidhi for this financial year i.e. 2021. Following this post, we have shared all the data regarding Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi Yojana, which is solely dedicated to the empowerment of farmers residing in our nation. Keep on exploring this passage until the end, and grasp all the related info concerning PM Kisan correction 2021. In this article, enthusiastic applicants will know about the modifications they can perform in their application from the official online portal. By PM Kisan Samman Nidhi portal’s improvement option, citizens can easily eliminate all mistakes done in the application form.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Correction 2021
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi was launched back in 2019 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to encourage farmers of India. The key aim of the scheme was to raise the income of small and marginal level farmers (SMFs) so that they can live their life freely. This yojana also aims to satisfy all the financial requirements of SMFs. With the help of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, government furnishes various information to assure proper crop health and correct yields to farmers of the country. This project will also preserve them from the moneylenders to meet such charges and will ensure their continuance in farming activities.
Applicants who will complete PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration gets 6000 rupees per year in instalments. Candidates who are keen to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana can visit their nearest CSC centres and submit the application.
An Overview of PM Kisan Nidhi Correction 2021
|Name of Yojana||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Post Name||PM Kisan Nidhi Correction 2021|
|Name of Dept.||Agriculture Department, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare|
|Name of Concerning Officials||GoI (Government of India), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer’s Welfare|
|Scheme Type||Central Govt Scheme|
|Scheme Launched Date||24th of February 2019|
|Who Launched PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Who are Recipients||Farmers of India|
|Fund given by GOI||6000 INR each year|
|Status of Scheme Application||Currently Active|
|Link of Official portal||www.pmkisan.gov.in|
Need of PM Kisan Nidhi Correction 2021
Sometimes this happens when candidates accidentally submit inappropriate information in the application form. Conclusion, applicants do not receive funds and get concerned about it. And after that, they realize that the information filled in application was probably incorrect. For this situation, authorities have developed an online portal where applicants can change their erroneous information.
To do so, we have illustrated all the procedure by which aspirants can easily do modification on their application form. Through the online website of PM Kisan Nidhi, aspirants who have registered earlier can also check their beneficiary status. Recipients can also link aadhaar number to PM Kisan Nidhi account. For more info, read upcoming sections of this post.
How to Update Self Registered Farmers Information?
The steps furnished below will tell candidates how they can modify or change their info. Before updating data, applicants must ensure that they have their aadhaar number, which will be an essential document required for updation.
Step I- At the beginning, aspirants have to visit the PM Kisan Nidhi official site i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
Step II- In a few seconds, official site will completely load on your device.
Step III- Scroll down the home screen and come to the “Farmers Corner” section.
Step IV- Now, click the “Updation of Self Registered Farmer” link given under that segment.
Step V- Then, enter your info such as “Aadhaar Number and Captcha”.
Step VI- On the same page, complete info of yours will be shown in tabular form.
Step VII- To modify information, candidates have to hit the “Edit” option given.
Step VIII- The application form will open on your screen in which applicants can also modify their personal information.
Step IX- Next, aspirants can update their other data like mobile no., dob, land info, etc.
Step X- Finally, save your updated form.
How to edit pmkisan.gov.in Aadhaar Details
If you have entered wrong aadhaar info accidentally on the application, then you can change these details. Aspirants who want to update aadhaar card details must execute the steps explained below.
- Initially, beneficiaries have to open the official website in any safe and secure web browser.
- Go to the “Farmers Corner” section and choose the “Edit Aadhaar Failure Records” option.
- A new page will be displayed in which applicants have to search info by “Aadhaar Number/ Account No./ Mobile No./ Farmer Name”.
- Enter info about one of these & image text in order to search.
- Details will flash on your screen in table format.
- Edit your information and hit the “Update” option.
Important Steps to Check Status of Self Registered Farmers
Those applicants who are willing to view their self-registered status are advised to go through with the easy process given in the subsequent portion of this post. By implementing these steps, aspirants can effortlessly check their status online.
- Recipients of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi are required to go to the official website.
- The landing page will open on your display.
- Select the “Status of Self Registered/ CSC Farmers” option from the “Farmers Corner” section.
- On the next page, insert your “Aadhaar No. and Captcha”.
- Click on the “Search” button, and details of your registration will be presented on your screen.
How to Change Bank Account Number Online In PMKSNY
In case applicants change their mind and want to update their bank account number, then there are two processes i.e. online and offline. In the offline method, applicants have to visit their nearest agricultural welfare department or nodal officer and get the form. After that, enter details on that form and submit it. Probably in 15 days, your bank account number will be updated. In the up next segment, we have mentioned online steps that are as follows.
- Applicants have to open the link of the official portal, which is www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Once the official site will load on your screen, search for the “Help Desk” option in “Farmers Corner”.
- Choose that option after you find it.
- Next, applicants have to enter their aadhaar number or any other info and hit the “Get Details” tab.
- A complete query form will flash on your screen, then check your info printed on the form.
- Then, select the type of grievance you want to submit i.e. Choose “Account Number is not Correct”.
- In the description box, enter your correct account number or other details.
- For final submit, insert the answer to the general question asked on the screen.
What is the Process of Getting KCC Form?
To download KCC form through online mode, applicants have to follow the process written below.
- At first, recipients have to visit the PM Kisan Nidhi official website.
- Click the link of “Download KCC Form” given under the “Farmers Corner” segment.
- KCC form will appear in PDF format on the same tab.
- Download the form and get a hardcopy of it.
- Then, you can fill details on the KCC form anytime and submit it.
How to Download PMKISAN Mobile Application?
To provide more efficiency, govt has developed a mobile application named “PMKISAN”. With the help of this application, candidates can download it and avails its feature anytime and anywhere. If you want to know the procedure of downloading the application, then go through with steps specified over here.
- In the first step, aspirants have to type the URL of the official portal. Or if you don’t have the link, then it is given at the end of this passage.
- Now, choose the “Download PM KISAN Mobile App” link from the farmer’s corner.
- You will be redirected to the play store application within a second.
- “PMKISAN GoI” application link will be open on the play store.
- Now, tap the “Install” option, and the app will start downloading on your screen.
- Next, give permissions to install the PM KISAN app on your mobile phones to avail its benefits.
PM Kisan Nidhi Correction Related FAQ’s
While updating details in the PM Kisan Nidhi application, aspirants are required to make sure that they have their aadhaar card number, registered mobile number.
Yes, to modify your account number, you have to submit the grievance and enter its type as “Account Number is Wrong”.
Candidates who have registered themselves under this scheme will get 6000 rupees in a year as financial assistance by govt of India.
No, all those farmers of India who possess non agricultural land can not apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme.
PM Kisan Nidhi Correction Helpline Info
If you have any technical issues concerning PM Kisan Nidhi correction or have questions then must contact the details listed below.
- PM Kisan Nidhi Number: 011-24300606
- PM Kisan Nidhi Helpline Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org