PMKISAN GOI App: Pradhanmantri Krishi Samman Yojana scheme has implemented for financial support of 6000 to the peasants. Under this scheme, all the farmers will get annually Rs.6000. This amount is applicable for small and marginal farmers. The family who holds less than 2-hectare land which should be cultivable land, agricultural land will term as small and marginal farmer. For this scheme, the registration process can be done both offline and online. The government has launched PM Krishi Samman Nidhi Yojana mobile application for this purpose. This application is an Android-based application having multiple features.
Here in this article, we will discuss the different features available on Pradhan Mantri Krishi Samman Nidhi Yojana mobile application. Also, the new farmer registration status of self registers candidate and PM Kisan beneficiary status.
PMKISAN GOI App
It is a hundred percent Central Government-funded program. Under the scheme three equal installments of Rs. 2000 for every year will be given to the farmer of small and marginal land. The family includes the husband-wife and the minor children. For this registration needs to be done. This program was launched earlier under the Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi campaign and implemented on 1st December 2018. It is the duty of all the state government and union territory administration to identify the family of farmers who are eligible for support. This fund will be redirected to the account of the beneficiary farmer. However, there are much exclusion under the scheme. The first installment for the period of 1st December 2012 31st March 2019 is provided in the same financial year.
लघु और सीमांत किसानों (एसएमएफ) की आय को बढ़ाने के उद्देश्य से,सरकार ने एक नई केंद्रीय क्षेत्र योजना शुरू की है, जिसका नाम है “प्रधान मंत्रीचालू वित्तीय वर्ष में किसान निधि (पीएम-किसान)। PM-KISAN योजना का उद्देश्य एसएमएफ की वित्तीय जरूरतों को पूरा करना है उचित फसल स्वास्थ्य और उचित पैदावार सुनिश्चित करने के लिए विभिन्न आदानों की खरीद, प्रत्येक फसल चक्र के अंत में प्रत्याशित कृषि आय के साथ साझा करें। यह उन्हें बैठक के लिए साहूकारों के चंगुल में गिरने से भी बचाएगा।इस तरह के खर्च और खेती की गतिविधियों में उनकी निरंतरता सुनिश्चित करते हैंl
प्रधान मंत्री किशlन सम्मान निधि भारत सरकार द्वारा शुरू की गई है जिसमें सभी छोटे और सीमांत किसानों को वित्तीय सहायता 6000 प्रति वर्ष की गई है। पीयूष गोयल ने 01 फरवरी 2019 को भारत के 2019 के अंतरिम यूनियन बजट के दौरान पहल की घोषणा की। पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना की कल्पना और कार्यान्वयन सरकार द्वारा किया गया था। 24 फरवरी 2019 को पीएम नरेंद्र मोदी ने उत्तर प्रदेश में रुपये की पहली किस्त को बदलकर पीएम किसान योजना शुरू की।
The major objective for the implementation of this scheme is to reduce suicide among farmers. This financial support will ensure their livelihood to be at least basic.
- It will provide income support to the small and marginal farmers
- This support will help them to work efficiently on farms to have proper crops
- The financial support will directly transfer to the bank account of farmers.
- This will help them to save themselves from the moneylenders clutches. Many money lenders give loan to the farmers at very high interest rate and the procedure to recover is also brutal. But due to the economic problem farmers are forced to take this loan. So government is planning to support them with 6000 rupees per year directly to their account
- Under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Samman Yojana almost 2 crore farmers are selected for the year of 2019 – 2020. In this financial year a total estimated expenditure is 872 17.50 crore rupees which is sponsored by central government.
Scheme Exclusion For Pm Kisan
Category of beneficiary which are exempted from the Kisan Nidhi Yojana are given here:-
- Categories of the beneficiaries from higher economic status are not eligible to have this scheme
- All the land holder of institutional ground are excluded from scheme
- Farmers who belong from one or more than following categories are also excluded from this scheme. List of these farmer families are given below:-
- Beneficiaries who hold former or present constitutional post are excluded
- Former and present politician from different Panchayat or election are excluded
- All the officer who are serving or retired and employees of Central and state government in any department are excluded. However multi tasking staff class or group d employees are included
- Retired pensioner whose monthly income is below 10000 rupees as pension are included. Above 10000 are excluded
- Beneficiaries who have that much of income so that they can pay income tax are the exclusion of these scheme
- Professionals such as doctor engineer lawyer chartered accountant and architect are excluded. However this professional body should be registered with the profession carrying out at undertaking practices.
Under Yojana beneficiary, we will get 6000 rupees per year. This is going to help around 8.4 crore farmer family. It is a central government organised support to the farmer. The key features of Yojana are applicable for the small and marginal farmer. Their cultivating land should be less than 2 hectares.
Documents Needed To Avail PMKISAN GOI App 2021
To avail the PM Kisan Samman Yojana amount list of documents are required. Those list of documents are discussed below:-
- Name of the land owner
- Category certificate
- Details of land record
- One valid identity proof
- Aadhar card is mandatory
- Bank account details
- Domicile certificate
- Land holding papers
- Income certificate
- Certificate of job if they are multi tasking staff class 4 or group d
Pradhanmantri Krishi Offline Registration
All the peasants who want to apply for yojana need to visit the revenue department of the state. Meeting the common services centre will have the authorisation to register offline along with the documents and fill the application form. After filling the application form get it attested with the patwari and they will forward it for scrutiny. After verification of the application form applicant will registered.
How To Download PM-KISAN Mobile Application
Android based application for Pradhan mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been launched. This is a very easy user interface to access the services available by Central Government of India. Procedure to download this application has given below:-
- In the Android mobile application, there is a default application with the name of Play Store
- Click on this application
- Here all the application is available
- Go to the search option and time pm Kisan goi
- The first application that will come is PMKISAN GOI App
- Click on install to have this application on mobile phone
- Once the installation will complete you can open it and perform various functions available in it
Direct link to Download PMKISAN App- Click Here
Procedure To Check Beneficiary Status On PMKISAN GOI App
Applicant who want to check the status of beneficiary follow the given instruction. Follow each step carefully to know the status of beneficiary:-
- Open mobile application pm Kisan
- Select a language according to need and open GPS of mobile
- It is mandatory to start global positioning system of mobile so that applicant can access the services
- When the application will open, it will show beneficiary status option in the top
- Select type of ID and enter value
- As a type of ID applicant can choose Aadhaar number, account number or mobile number
- Now fill value according to it
- After this click on get active installment
- Here the status of active installment will show on the screen
- Applicant can check this details frequently to know the status of beneficiary
How To Edit Aadhar Details On PMKISAN GOI App Details
Under Pradhanmantri krishi Samman Yojana here is the procedureto edit aadhar details.
- Open pm-kisan application on Android mobile application
- Open GPS
- Select the second option of edit Aadhar details
- Clicking on this option will ask details of Aadhar number
- After providing the details click on get details
- Here registered user details will show on the screen
- Now choose next step to edit the details of Aadhar
- An OTP is sent to the registered mobile number
- Provide this OTP for confirmation of editing in Aadhar details
- Applicant must note that these services are for PM Kisan mobile app. Aadhar details will change on the application not on real Aadhaar
How To Check Status Of Self Registered Farmers in PMKISAN GOI App
After submitting application for PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana by himself applicant can check status of self registered farmers. This application option is for those farmer who have self registered:-
- Those self-register farmer should visit official mobile application and go for the option of status of self registered farmer
- Click this option and provide Aadhaar number
- Enter Aadhaar number carefully and click on get details
- Status of self registered farmers will show on the screen
- You can take screenshot for future reference
Procedure For Registration For New Farmer in PMKISAN GOI App
In order to get register for new farmer here is the procedure:-
- Open the mobile application of PM Kisan
- Select option of new farmer registration
- Fill all the details carefully and go for next
- Provide mobile number Aadhar details and other relevant information in a efficient manner to avoid any problem
- After providing all the details click on next
- Here upload the relevant documents
- Click on submit after submitting the details application will be submitted for scrutiny
- Once the verification of details will over candidate will be registered as new farmer to the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana
- To check the status of self registered Pharma applicant can follow the above discussed processor
It should be noted that the new farmer registration facility is temporarily suspended due to some technical reasons. It will resume very soon.
Here procedure of accessing the mobile application has discussed. If applicant wants to have contact information they can follow given details. Government of India has generated helpline number and contact details of the nodal officer. Selection of nodal officer can be done through State wise and district wise. Both the procedure has discussed:-
To Check The State Nodal Officer Contact Details in PMKISAN GOI App
- Open the mobile application
- Select contact us option
- Now choose state nodal officer contact details
- Select state or district according to your need
- After selecting these details click on get details
- Information related to nodal officer of that area will show on the screen
- You can save this details to contact the nodal officer
For Pm Kisan Helpline number there are two numbers generated.
155261 or 01124 300 606
Frequently Asked Questions in PMKISAN GOI App
For all the landholders having up to two factors land 6000 per annum per family money will be provided. It will be provided in three equal instalments for every four-month. Getting this money will financially support the farmer.
There is some basic eligibility which is discussed above. Some of the major eligibility are applicant must be poor and must not have more than two-hectare land.
Under these three equal instalment of 2000 rupees will be given. This amount will get transferred to the account directly every four months.
No, either serving or retired officers of Central and state government are not eligible to have benefit of the scheme. However multi tasking staff class IV or Group D employees are exempted from this.
No for farmers having more than 2 hectare of cultivable land are not eligible to get the benefits.
In case of mis information recovery of transferred financial benefit will be taken from the beneficiary and under the law action will be taken.
A family collectively having husband wife and minor children less than 2 hectare are termed as small and marginal land holder farmer. The existing land ownership will be used for identification of benefits for payment.
No, only farmer who holds the cultivable land are eligible for pm Kisan Nidhi. If any farmer works on some others land they cannot claim for the benefit.
To enhance the transparency and information list will be displayed to the panchayat. All the selected beneficiary will get SMS about selection for the scheme. Applicant can also use mobile application to check the status of beneficiary.
Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana program was launched on 24th February 2019 by Prime Minister of India. However this scheme has come into effect from 1st December 2018.
Checking the Eligibility of beneficiaries 1 February 2019 has been set as the cut off date. No change there after is acceptable for the next five year. However exception is there for the transfer of land on a succession in place of landholders death.
2000 rupees in three installment is given to the farmers directly through their bank account. Transfer of money will occur in every four months.
Yes beneficiaries must have bank account to get the financial benefit. No benefit will be given if bank details will be not provided.
Aadhar Card details are not mandatory for release of 1st installment but to avail the second installment Aadhar card number details are mandatory.
Both Urban and rural area covered under this scheme if that land is below 2 hectare and landholder have eligibility.
No if the micro landholding is not cultivable then they are excluded from the scheme.
Cut of date is set to be 1 February 2019 for minor children considering as major.