Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021 | BSKY Apply Online | Eligibility | BSKY Toll Free Number | Biju Swasthya Kalyan Beneficiary List | Krushak S2 Card
The state government of Odisha has presented a wonderful scheme for the benevolence of the people of the state. On the eve of the 72nd Independence Day, the chief minister of the state Mr Naveen Patnaik propelled the launch of an efficient health care scheme which is Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. The aim of this scheme is to provide universal health care to the people residing in the Odisha state. All the important information regarding the Odisha Swasthya Kalyan is provided in this article. An applicant who will be clearing all the eligibility criteria can avail of benefits of BSK Yojana 2021.
After the pandemic, it has become very important to improve the healthcare infrastructure. The main motive of the Government is to include a maximum number of the individual under this system. There are various central schemes launched for the citizens in the sector of Healthcare. However, particularly talking about the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, the scheme targets the particular audience residing in the state of Odisha. Moreover, the scheme provides a complete health care facility to all segment/class of the audience availing it. More info about the scheme is depicted below.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021
The concerned department is the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Odisha. Through the yojana, the applicant can avail cashless treatment from the hospital. The scheme shall be benefitting around 70 lakh families in the state. Thus, being a major project in the state. The total funds allocated for the scheme is around 1300 crores for the Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. A total health push of 9,164 Crore has been introduced by the Government of Odisha. The Health Kalyan Yojana in the state of Odisha will provide health coverage of 5 lakhs per family and 7 lakhs for women members of the family. The yojana will be available for all the Government hospital and 208 empanelled private hospitals.
Components of BSKY Scheme
The Scheme was launched on 15th August 2018. The scheme contains two important components in it. The details of the component of the scheme are-:
|Free Health Care Services||The scheme keenly focusses to improve the health facility in the State. The free health care provided under the scheme do not have any specific eligibility therefore, it can be easily availed. The health infrastructure will become more efficient.|
|Health Insurance||The major component of the scheme is that it provides a complete health insurance to the applicant. The applicant availing the scheme can secure their future by getting health insurance and free health care through one scheme.|
The complete overview of the healthcare scheme launched by the State government of Odisha is presented below.
|Authority||State Government of Odisha|
|Concerned Department||Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Odisha|
|Scheme Name||Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) 2021|
|Motive of the Scheme||To provide better Healthcare Facilities|
|Benefits under the BSKY 2021||Health coverage up to 5 lakhs/family and 7 lakhs if head of the family is a women|
|Launched Date of Scheme||26th January 2018|
|Beneficiaries under the Scheme||BSKY will cover applicant form the state of Odisha|
|Deadline to avail Scheme||Not Available|
Objectives of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021
The objective behind presenting the scheme is to cover the applicant under one health care infrastructure. The applicants who cannot afford the charges of the hospital must avail the scheme. The Government has always been dedicated to providing the best health facility to the citizens. Therefore, this time the Government of Odisha has released a total budget of 9,000 crore so that the heat care facilities in the state can be improved. Through the Kalyan yojana government plans to provide smart health card to the beneficiaries so that the process in the Hospital becomes cash-free.
Moreover, the Government has direct focus on the vulnerable families who cannot avail the proper health and medical facilities due to lack of funds. The government aims to give universal health facility to the applicants of the state.
Benefits and Features
The Scheme has huge benefits and features. The list of details depicting the benefits of the scheme along with its features are provided below.
- To guarantee appropriate usage of this yojana the public authority is additionally going to conduct the reviews by other parties at regular interval of time.
- The government of Odisha have empaneled Two Hundred private medical clinics in Odisha and around Twenty super claim to fame clinics outside Odisha.
- There are around 4036 mini packages that has been granted under this plan.
- The public authority is likewise thinking to extend the empaneled clinic outside Odisha to give better medical care offices to the person who are availing it.
- The case settlement measure under BSKY 2021 will embrace through insurance agencies.
- With the assistance of this plan, people residing in the state of the Odisha can avail cashless treat in the hospital that are empaneled under the BSKY.
- Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana has begun on 15th August 2018 on the eve of Independence day.
- The Health Kalyan yojana in the state of Odisha will provide a health Insurance of Five lakhs per family and Seven lakhs for women members of family.
- The scheme shall be benefitting around 70 lakhs families in the state.
- There are two component in the scheme which includes Free health care and Annual cashless health care.
Applicants who are looking to avail the scheme must follow the given eligibility criteria provided in the next paragraph.
- The free healthcare facility provided by the State Government of Odisha can be availed by the every citizen in the state up to the DHH (District of Headquarter of Hospital). The applicants can avail the service irrespective of the income criteria.
- To avail the annual health coverage of Rs 5,00,000 for male family head and Rs 7,00,000 for female head.
- The scheme is launched for the people of the state therefore, the applicant must be from the state of Odisha.
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) Card holders.
- The BKKY and RSBY card holders are eligible for the scheme.
- Card holder of Below Poverty Line.
- The family income not exceeding Rs 5 lakhs (Rural Areas) and Rs 6 lakhs (Urban Areas) are eligible.
The list of documents that are required to avail the BSK Yojana are given below.
- Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card
- BPL card
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card
- Income/Salary certificate
Apply Online Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
The steps to enroll for the application provided by the Government of Odisha i.e Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana are simple to understand. Please refer to the step to get a complete health care facility for you and your family.
- Step 1- Firstly, the applicant applying for the BSKY 2021 have to visit the official website i.e. nhmodisha.gov.in|
- Step 2- After the homepage appears on the screen, tap on the Apply Now button.
- Step 3- The Odisha BSKY Application Form will appear on the screen .
- Step 4- Enter the details asked on the BSKY Registration form 2021. Applicant have to enter their Name, Parents Name, Family Details and the declration form.
- Step 5- The applicant has to affix various documents related to income, domicile and date of birth.
- Step 6- After completely filling the application form. Applicant have to submit the BSKY 2021 Registration Form.
After the successful submission of the application form, the authority will verify the documents on the final verification call where the applicant has to produce the document to the officials of the verifying authority. Once the documents are verified by the higher authority, applicant will then be eligible for receiving the Swasthya Kalyan Health Card 2021.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Health Card Yojana (BSKY)
The health card will be provided to the applicants who have successfully registered in the scheme. The BSKY Health Card is an important document that has to be the applicant at the time of availing free health care services. The process of availing the health card is same as the process for registration under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. The health card will have all the details of the individual owning it. There is no criteria for holding an health card. The applicant who have passed the eligibility criteria can have the health card issue by the Government of Odisha.
How to Claim Settlement Process
The applicant do not have to worry about the payment in the hospital as the cashless treatment is available for all the beneficiary under the DHH level. The government hospital are already funded by the government authorities therefore, there is no new thing about the recovery of the claim. Now, in the scenario of the empaneled private hospital, the hospital authority will settle the claim with Insurance party itself.
The applicant must go through the complete list of the empaneled hospital under the BSKY Scheme. The hospitals who are in the panel of the BSKY Schemes will be eligible to provide free treatment to the beneficiaries. The authority will only provide cashless treatment to the hospitals which are wholly under the BKSY 2021 Scheme.
Have a complete details of the empaneled hospital under the BSKY 2021.
Facilities Provided Under BSKY
Under the two component of the BSKY 2021 the authority provide cashless treatment and annual health cover the applicants residing the state. The list of other facilities provided by the authority to the applicants who have enrolled under the BSKY 2021 are mentioned below.
- Free health facilities to all the individuals up to District Headquarter Hospital Level
- No charge will be taken for the medicines,
- Complete Diagnose of the problem,
- Free Dialysis,
- Chemotherapy for Cancer Patient,
- Facility for Operation Theater,
- Health cover (As mentioned in the article above)
Frequently Asked Questions
The Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is the scheme launched by the Government of Odisha which imparts to provide a complete health infrasturure by granting free health care and annual health insurance. Without considering the income, status, and residence of the applicant the authority aims to provide free health care.
We request the applicants to enroll for the Scheme. The important eligibility of the scheme is that the person should be a permanent resident of the state. There is no eligibility criteria for Free health care under the DHH Level. However, to claim the annual health insurance applicant has to provide various documents depicted in the above paragraph.
All the beneficiaries who avail the benefits and hold card under the BKKY Stream I & II, AAY and BPL are auto-enrolled in the scheme. Applicant who do not hold the health card can avail the cashless treatment under the empaneled hospital by showing the annual certificate.
If the applicant have any query regarding the scheme, then they can simply ask their question on the comment section below. However, if the query still persists, applicants can contact the authority by dialing 104 which is available 24X7 for the beneficiaries under the BKSY. Applicant can also dial155369 from their phone which is available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
Under the scheme, the authority has deployed Swasthya Mitras at each empanelled hospital are provided with apron having BSKY Logo which comes under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021. Applicant can reach to them and can have all the important information about the cashless treatment in the respective hospital.
The BIJU KRUSHAK KALYAN YOJANA is the scheme set up for the farmers in the state. The yojana is a part of health scheme which provides health care facilities to the farmers. The applicants who are registered in the BKKY are auto-enrolled for the BKKY 2021.
Health care scheme do not require any age criteria unless mentioned. The Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021 do not have any age criteria. All the applicants residing in Odisha and fulfilling the eligibility can apply for the scheme.
|BSKY Online Application||Registration| Login|
|The hospital which are part of Scheme||Click Here|
|BSKY Package List||Click Here|
|Official Portal of BSKY||http://nhmodisha.gov.in/|