Niyukthi Job Fest | employment Kerala gov in | govt job portal | Kerala Job Fair | employment registration kerala | Job Seeker | Instructions for Job Seekers | Log in | Instructions for Employers | Job Openings | Recover Forgotten Password | www.jobfest.kerala.gov.in | Kazhakkoottam | Mega Job Fair | Thozhil Mela | Palakkad
As you are familiar with the term Job Seeker, which means a person who is vigorously searching for a job opportunity. According to the survey in 2020, the unemployment rate of Kerala state has increased to 40%, which is a matter of concern.
Niyukthi Job Fest 2021
The government of Kerala has considered this situation of their state and taken a great initiative for the progress of the people. Kerala government has implemented a portal named “Niyukthi 2021“. By introducing this online website, the government desires to provide job opportunities to all eligible applicants.
If you belong to Kerala, then we suggest you to examine this post until the end. Here we have explained all the information about Niyukthi job fest 2021, such as job fair 2021 registration, login procedure, viewing information about the job, and so on.
What is Niyukthi Job Fest 2021?
As we told you above, the approx. unemployment rate of Kerala above, and we think the government of Kerala is doing their best to proffers employment by launching this portal. In this portal government uploads all the details of the Niyukthi job fair. This portal is for both employers and job seekers.
Employers can provide employment by describing the eligibility criteria, whereas job seekers can find the most suitable job through this site. After that, applicants who have registered for this job will get an opportunity to meet the recruiters and grab the job by showcasing their skills. Niyukthi job fest is conducted in several districts of Kerala state.
By this, a maximum number of job seeker can take part in this fest. In order to participate in Kerala Niyukthi job fest 2021, applicants are not required to visit government or private organization for registration or to give an interview. This Niyukthi job fest will furnish & and more employment in Kerala and level up the employment rate of the state.
Aim of Niyukthi Job Fest
The primary aim of organizing a job fair in Kerala is to improve the ratio of employment and furnish more jobs to all the needy people out there. With the help of this job fair, employers will also get fresh and skilful talent. Through Kerala Niyukthi job fest, residents of the state will become financially dependent, and this will also build trust between civilians and govt.
Advantages of Kerala Job Fair
- Niyukthi job fair 2021 is held in a different state of Kerala to accommodate jobs for all interested applicants.
- Officials have also developed a portal for this job fair i.e. Niyukthi 2021, where keen candidates can easily register themselves for employment.
- Niyukthi is a single portal where both employers and job seekers can register.
- With the help of this scheme, the people of Kerala will grow economically.
- By appearing in the Kerala Niyukthi job fest, eligible applicants will get their dream job.
- Kerala employment ratio will slowly go down if more people participate in this fest and get a job.
- Only those aspirants can appear in this job fair whose age is 18 years or more.
- Government organizes the Kerala job fair in various district so that all the eligible aspirants will get the possibility to compete.
- Now, no need to go to private or govt. companies for registration of jobs.
Eligibility Standards for Niyukthi Job Fest
We recommend applicants to check all the eligibility criteria before registering for Niyukthi job fair. If you satisfy all the standards, then only complete the registration. Check out the criteria’s explained below in this section.
- Applicant must have passed their 12th class/ Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma in any stream/ ITI.
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years who are willing to grab the job.
Important Points of Kerala Nyukthi Job Fest
|Name of Kerala Job Scheme||Niyukthi Job Fest 2021|
|Scheme Introduced by||Kerala Government|
|Name of Portal||Niyukthi 2021|
|Who are Recipients||People residing in Kerala State|
|Main Goal of Job Fair 2021||Proffering Jobs to Employed Civilians of Kerala|
|Objective of Scheme||To provide employment|
|Category of Post||Kerala Govt. Schemes|
|Official Portal Link||jobfest.kerala.gov.in|
How to do Registration for Kerala Niyukthi Job Fest 2021?
Both job seekers and employers who want to register themselves for Kerala Niyukthi job fair must view the important steps illustrated in the upcoming portion of this passage. Applicants are requested to implement the complete procedure as it is explained here.
Registration for Job Seeker
- At first, applicants need to visit the official portal of Kerala Niyukthi Job Fest on any safest browser.
- Home screen will load on your screen in a few seconds.
- Now, click on the link labelled “Job Seeker Registration” link present on the homepage.
- Job seeker login creation page will open on your screen.
- Insert your name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, password, etc.
- After that hit the “Create” option and your login info will be sent to your registered mobile number and email.
Job fest Registration for Employer
- Candidates who want to register as an employer have to open the official website of the Kerala job fair.
- Then, click the “Employer Registration” option from the homepage of the portal.
- Complete form will flash on your screen in which applicant have to enter their login information and company data.
- Hit the “Register” tab and you will get the login details on your furnished mobile number or email.
Job Seeker/ Employer Login
- After getting login details, applicants have to go back to the homepage.
- Then, click the “Login” button from the home screen.
- Login page will be displayed on your screen, where applicants have to provide the info i.e. username and password.
- Tap the login button and you will be logged in within a second.
Necessary Steps to Participate in Job Interview?
The important process of appearing in an interview is demonstrated below of this portion.
- Initially, people of Kerala have to register themselves from jobfest.kerala.gov.in.
- Next, choose the district in which you are willing to participate.
- Then, candidates need to get a hard copy of the call letter and carry it on the day of interview.
- On the prescribed time and date, aspirants have to come to the Kerala job fair and appear in the interview.
Procedure to Check New Job Opening Online?
- To search jobs openings, people have to go to the official portal of Niyukthi 2021.
- In the middle of the home page, aspirants will find the link of “View More Job Openings”.
- Hit the link.
- Insert the info like fest and job category.
- Now, tap the search button and a list of jobs will be presented on your screen.
- By clicking the “Read More” button, you will its detailed information.
How to View Information of Employers
- For knowing more about employers, civilian of Kerala need to open the portal of Kerala job fest.
- Wait for the landing page to display on your screen.
- Now, scroll down the home page and tap the link labelled as “View More Employers”.
- After that, select the job fest you want to join and hit the “Search” button.
- The whole data about employers will open on your device, then you can view it accordingly.
Kerala Niyukthi Job Fest Categories
All those categories which we have listed in the upcoming section of this article are available for people seeking jobs in Kerala. Interested ones can apply for the job in which they are proficient.
- Health Care Department
- Information Technology & ITES
- Technical Dept.
- Sales & Marketing
- Health Care
- Office Administration
- Hospitality Dept. and more
Location Info About Kerala Job Fair
The table given below shows the location where Niyukthi job fest will going to be organized. This table will assist applicants to choose their nearest job fair easily.
Niyukthi Job Fest 2021 Helpdesk
We hope that the information provided by us has useful to all job seekers and employers. If anyone has questions or want to know more about the topic, then must contact to the details furnished below.
- Contact Number: +914712321249
- Fax Info: +914712326246
- Email: email@example.com
Some Important Links
Yes, if you are serious about grasping the job and want to participate in an interview then must complete your registration first.
A huge number of job seekers will get an opportunity of getting jobs in a day by appearing in the Kerala job fair.
No, this portal is only for the civilians of Kerala. No other state people can register through this site.
For that, you have to open the official website, then find the link of “View More Employers” on the home page. Next, provide the appropriate info and get data about employers.
18 years is the least age standard needed to take part in this job fair.
Yes, there are many job opportunities under “Officer Administration”. Read more information about it from the official website.