Kerala Government has introduced a new scheme to hand out loans to women in the SHG (Self Help Groups). Kerala Sahayahastham scheme aims to provide interest-free loans to the women of Kerala. The latest scheme is approved by the CMO of Kerala in the authority of the Chief Minister of Kerala- Pinarayi Vijayan. And the number of Self Help Group women benefiting from this scheme is 1.95 Lakhs. These self-help groups fall under Kudumbashree; Kerala Government initiated a program for the elimination of poverty and women empowerment.
Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2023
Sahayahastham means Helping Hand, so the scheme is initiated to provide a helping hand to the women in Self Help Groups by issuing interest-free loans. In addition, financial help will promote financial empowerment among women of the economically challenged section. The jurisdiction falls under the Department of Women and Child Development.
|Scheme||Sahayahastham Scheme Or|
Chief Minister Helping hand Loan Scheme (CMHLS)
|Category||Kerala Government Scheme|
|Scheme Implemented by||Pinarayi Vijayan, CMO Kerala|
|Release of the Scheme||9th February 2020|
|The objective of the Scheme||Interest-free loan|
|Benefits||Financial assistance of up to Rs. 20000|
|Recipient||Members of 1.9 Lakhs of Self Help Groups (SHGs)|
|Total budget for the scheme||2000 Crores|
- The scheme is only available for women.
- The candidate should be the permanent resident of Kerala.
- The widow candidate should be below the age of 55
- She must be a member of A SHG, Self Help Group under Kudumbashree.
- Her yearly income must not exceed Rs.1 Lakhs
- She must have a working bank account
- Maximum 10 beneficiary groups from a district
[Login] National Apprenticeship Training NATS 2023
- Identity Proof Document
- Bank Account Details (Account no., IFSC code)
- Address proof document
- Self Help Group (SHGs) Registration Document
How to Fill Kerala Sahayahastham Application Form?
Kerala government aims to eradicate poverty and lack of resources for the poor destitute women of Kerala. The women interested in this scheme can register for the loan by clicking on the direct link below. The online application form is not out yet but as soon as the application form is out, the applicants can apply by clicking on the direct link given below.
The application forms for Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme are available on the online portal of Sahayahastham. Department of Women and Child Development oversees the complete execution of the schemes. You can download the application form in a pdf format and later print it out. To go to the official website for the Sahayahastham Scheme, Kerala first goes to the wcd.kerala.gov.in website. After that, find the search bar and type “Sahaya Hastham” and hit the search button. Consequently, It will redirect you to the official website of Sahayahastham or CM helping hand Scheme 2023.
Official Notification For the Sahayahastham Scheme, Kerala 2023
CMO Kerala issued the following official notification regarding the Chief Minister Helping Hand Loan Scheme also known as Sahayahastham Scheme 2023.
Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2023
Benefits of the Sahayahastham Scheme
- The main resolution of the scheme is to eliminate the poverty among Kerala women as a result empowering women.
- The scheme was initiated to give a helping hand to the people who lost their means of living because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The Scheme will benefit members of 1.95 Lakh Self help groups.
- The aggregate budget for the scheme is 2000 Crore rupees
- The amount of loan given to these women range from 5000 rupees to 20000 rupees.
- The loan is given as per the demand of the applicant but it should not exceed 20000 rupees.
Features of the Sahayahastham Scheme
|1. Sahayahastham or CM Helping hand Loan Scheme is a one-time consumption loan provided to those women who are financially unstable due to Covid-19.|
|2. The total number of women who have yet received the amount is 22.77 Lakhs|
|3. The loan is One Time Financial assistance|
|4. The recipient can start the procedure of repayment after 6 months of receiving the amount.|
|5. The time limit to repay the amount is three years.|
|6. The 9% loan on the amount is paid to the involved bank by the Kerala state government.|
|7. The banks associated with the government for the allocation of the amount sanction the loan to the SHGs/NHGs that the applicant is a member of.|
State wise Consolidation Report of CMHLS
Kudumbashree is currently working for the execution of the Kerala Government’s Helping hand loan scheme 2023. Interested candidates can check on the former reports of District-wise Consolidation of the scheme. The Report is displayed on the official page of Kudumbashree. Follow these steps to check district-wise details.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Kudumbashree ie. Kudumbashree.org
On the dashboard look for the Covid-19 Activities tab and click on it. The following page will appear with the list of government schemes regarding the Covid-19 reparations.
Step 2: Click on the link Click here for details and your screen will display the statistics which shows scheme related details Such as Name of the Districts, Total number of NHG (Neighbourhood Help Groups), Total number of recipients of the group, Percentile of the recipient, the total number of applications received by the banks and total amount disbursed, etc.
Step 3: Applicants can search their district-wise details by entering the name of their district and clicking on the search button. As a result, the statistics of their district regarding the helping Hand Loan will be shown on the screen.
[Login] NCVT MIS Portal Apprenticeship ITI Result
- Visit the official website of the Kudumbashree.org to view the Daily Report regarding the scheme
- Click on the Covid-19 Activities from the dashboard
- Find the Sahayahastham or CMHLS Chief Minister Helping hand Loan Scheme from the results
- Click on Click here for details link from the info bar
- Choose the option Daily Report above the statistics table.
- You will see the list of everyday reports stating how many members benefitted from the scheme on that day.
- You can also download the pdf.
Bank-wise details of NHG Account Status
- Firstly, visit the official website of Kudumbashree.org
- Click on the “Covid-19 Activities” option
- Choose “Sahayahastham/CMHLS Scheme” under the results
- Click on the “Click here for the details” link in the info bar
- After that click on the Bank-wise NHG Account Status and the bank related details are provided on the screen.
Interested candidates need to wait for the official release of the application date start and the complete procedure of applying for the loan. Stay tuned to this article for updates.
The amount of loan begins from 5000 rupees and can be extended up to 20000 rupees.
Yes, the loan is only sanctioned to the member of an NHG group under Kudumbashree.
There is no age limit for the eligibility to obtain the loan but the widow applicant must not be over 55 years of age.
Yes, the loan will be sanctioned to a candidate whose income does not exceed 1 Lakh rupees per annum.
CMO, Kerala launched the scheme through the Department of Women and Child Development.
Women who are members of 1.95 Lakh NHG are beneficiaries of the Sahayahastham scheme.
The documents needed are ID Proof, Address Proof, Bank account details, and membership of NHG.
The Registration will begin in a short while and the Registration forms will be available here.
The repayment process will begin 6 months after the amount is allocated. The amount should be paid back in three years of time.
The allocation and repayment process is done in the authority of the Kudumbashree operated NHG.
You check the daily reports of the scheme online on the Kudumbashree.org portal.
|Official Website of Sahayahastham scheme 2023||wcd.kerala.gov.in|
|State/District wise consolidation report||CMHLS Consolidation report|
|Official Notification by CMO Kerala||Official Notification|
|Kudumbashree official website||Kudumbashree.org|