Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2022| Vidya Kiranam | Irinjalakuda | Vidya Jyothi Scholarship Online Application Form | Education Loan | Vidyalakshmi Registration Process | Social Justice Kerala www.sjd.Kerala.gov.in Status
SJD Kerala has launched this scheme, to promote education and encourage PH students to continue their studies. The Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Kerala in the year 2020, with the help of the Social Justice Department (SJD) Kerala. When the State-wise Disability survey came out, it was found that around 7,79,793 differently-abled persons out of which 1,30,799 are below 18 years. To support those Physically Handicapped students Kerala government initiate this scheme called Vidyajyothi.
Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2022
Through this scheme government of Kerala provide financial support to the selected candidates as well. The students of class 9th to postgraduate level can take benefit from this scholarship. In this article, you will find the main objective of this scheme like the eligibility criteria, what are the documents required to submit, how to check the beneficiary list, what is the procedure to fill the application form, so you can scroll down to get all the questions answer.
The Vidyajyothi Scheme was launched in August 2020, by the State government of Kerala, with the help of SJD in Kerala. According to the guidelines of the scheme, financial assistance is given to those students who have 40 % or more than 40% disability and also who are studying in the government school of Kerala. The priority will be given to the BPL class candidates in which uniform and study material will be provided as per the class they are studying at.
Objectives Of Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2022
The main objective of organizing this program is to motivate and provide them financial assistance, the amount for their uniform, and study material related to their studies so that there will be no interruption in their education. As per the data the students around 1,30,799 are diable and under 18 years, so this project is running, to inspire them to complete their education with flying colours.
|Name of the Scheme||Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2022|
|Launched By||Pinarayi Vijayan (Chief Minister of Kerala)|
|Launching Date||August 2020|
|Sponsored by||Kerala Government Yojanaye|
|Objective||To provide the uniform and study material to the Physically disabled Students|
|Advantages||Providing scholarships so that PH candidates can motivate for their studies|
|Who can take the benefits||Physically Handicapped aspirants|
Amount Distributed to the Beneficiaries
|Applicant Qualification||Amount provide for Uniform||Amount provide for Study Material|
|For the 9th or 10th||1500 INR will be given to each selected pupil (30 candidates of each district)||1000 INR to each pupil (50 candidates of each district)|
|For 11, 10+2, VHSC ITI, Polytechnic||1500 INR will be given to each selected pupil (30 candidates of each district)||2000 INR to each pupil (50 candidates of each district)|
|Diploma, Professional Courses, Graduate||Nil||3000 INR to each pupil (25 candidates of each district)|
|Post Graduation||Nil||3000 INR to each pupil (20 candidates of each district)|
Disabilities Included Under Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme
According to the guidelines of this scheme, the candidate who is 40% disabled, are eligible for this scholarship, here are some of the disabilities we mentioned as per the guidelines:
|Locomotor disability||Autism spectrum disorder||Cerebral disability|
|Low vision||Chronic neurological conditions||Specific learning disability|
|Person healed from Leprosy||Thalassemia||Multiple disabilities including deafblindness|
|Hearing impairment||Blindness||Multiple sclerosis|
|Parkinson’s disease||Speech and language disability||Sickle cell anaemia|
|Mental illness||Muscular dystrophy||Cerebral Palsy|
Before filling the application form, the candidate must go through the eligibility criteria which is mentioned below as per the official guidelines:
- This scheme was launched by the Kerala government, so this Scheme is only for Keralites with the domicile of Kerala.
- This scheme is only for those applicants who are studying in the government school or supported by government institutions are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- According to the guidelines the first priority will be given to the Below Poverty Line candidates.
- The annual family Income is not mentioned in the guidelines, so might be it’s not necessary for this scheme.
- This scheme is for those candidates who have 40% or more disabled.
- All the documents should be verified from the college or the institution or the school.
- The candidate must pursue any professional course, can fill the application form.
The documents are the essential things and necessary to submit, for the verification of the candidate, so the below mention documents applicant must have to submit along with its application form: –
- Aadhar Card or any government Id proof is which is used for the person’s identification and it also works as citizenship proof.
- Attach your recent passport size photographs with the documents.
- Fill in all the required Bank details and attach your Bank passbook with the documents, so that the assistance amount directly credited to the beneficiary account through DBT.
- The candidate must have the domicile of the Kerala State, which is essential for this scheme, as this scheme is only for Keralites.
- If the candidate belongs from any minor community, so they have to submit the certificate, as per the notification the First priority will be given to the BPL class candidate.
- The candidates must submit their 40% or more disability certificate, which has to be authorized by the Medical Council of the State.
- The applicants must submit the application form and all the documents, after verifying from the college or the institution with a proper stamp and signature.
- Applicant must have attested all the Government School certificate for the verification of their education and qualification.
- The candidate must submit any mark sheet or report card or any relatable document which shows that the applicant still pursuing his/her study.
Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme Application form Process
The application form will be submitted offline, but the candidate can download it from the official site, the procedure of the application form and how to download it, and how to enter all the details all is enlisted below:
- The interested candidate must visit the official site of the SJD portal and…
- There candidate must click on the Schemes, which direct you to the various schemes of Kerala.
- Then click on the Vidyajyothi Scheme, when the page will open when you scroll down, you will find out the Application Form Option.
- The government of Kerala Opts the offline process so that it will be convenient for all the interested candidates, so the candidates download the application form and must take the print out, the link of the application form is below in this article.
- The applicant must fill in all the details correctly and carefully.
- Assemble all the documents which are needed to submit.
- After that attach all the documents with your application form.
- For the submission of the form, the applicant must need a signed and stamped form from your government school or colleges, and then submit it.
Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme Beneficiary List
The candidate can go through the below mentioned procedure, which is as follows:
- The applied candidate have to visit the official site of the Social Justice Department, Kerala.
- The Link will open the Homepage, from there you can click on the “Scheme” option.
- The option will direct you to the page of the various schemes originated by the Kerala government.
- From that page, you need to select the “Vidyajyothi Scheme” then scroll down the page.
- You will see the Beneficiary List option, click on that option.
- BY clicking the beneficiary details will be opened.
- Click Here, to see the beneficiary list.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Vidyajyothi Scheme was announced in August 2020, by the Chief Minister of Kerala Shri Pinarayi Vijayan, with the help of the Social Justice Department in Kerala.
From this project, the Kerala government tries to provide financial support by giving study material and uniforms to the selected applicants. The pupils of the 9th standard to postgraduate level can take advantage of this scheme.
The following documents are required to submit along with the application form:
Aadhar Card or any other government Id proof, passport size photograph, Bank details with the copy of the passbook, BPL certificate (If applicable), 40% or more disability certificate.
To check the beneficiary list candidate must follow the following steps:
Candidates have to visit the official site and click on the option of the Scheme.
From all the listed schemes, you have to click on Vidyajyothi Scheme > Click on the Beneficiary List option, all the details will be displayed on the screen.
For the application form, you need to visit the SJD site of Kerala, and tap to the Schemes options>choose the scheme in which you want to apply and the link of the application form will be available below of the page on the official site, fill all the details and affix all the documents and submit it.
According to the official notification, the following disabilities are mentioned in the portal: Locomotor disability, Autism spectrum disorder, Cerebral disability, Low vision, Chronic neurological conditions, Specific learning disability, Person healed from Leprosy, Thalassemia, Multiple disabilities including deafblindness, Hearing impairment, Blindness, Multiple sclerosis, etc.
The candidate must have a domicile of Kerala, belong to the BPL category, percentage of disability should be at least 40, pursue the professional course, etc.
For 9th or 10th: 1500/- Rs and 1000/- Rs. for uniform and study material respectively.
For 11, 10+2, VHSC ITI, Polytechnic: 1500/- Rs. and 2000/- Rs. for uniform and study material respectively.
Diploma, Professional Courses, Graduate: 3000/- Rs. to each applicant (25 applicants of each district) for their Study material.
Post Graduation: 3000/- Rs. to each applicant (25 candidates of each district) for their Study material.
For more queries and details interested candidates can contact their helpline no. and also through the Email address.
Helpline Number- +914712306040, +914712302887
Email Id- [email protected]
Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme was launched on August 2020, by the chief minter of Kerala Pinarayi Vijayan.
You can visit the official site i.e. sjd.kerala.gov.in., through this website you can apply for the scheme, and also get the latest updates.
The Kerala government launched this scheme, for the physically handicapped students to motivate them toward education, also provide other benefits like uniforms and the study material to these students.
Key Features of the Vidyajyothi Scheme
The government focus on various things, some of the salient features are enlisted below:
- Firstly, the government focuses on the education structure of the disabled person, so that they should enhance of the participation of the PH people.
- The main focus of the scheme is only the physically challenged pupils, to support them in their education.
- According to the notification, through SJD government of Kerala also provide the uniform and the study material.
- According to the guidelines of Kerala SJD, the granted money for education will be directly transferred to the beneficiary account through DBT.
|Financial Assistance pdf Link||Click Here|
|Application Form pdf Link||Click Here|
|Beneficiary List Link||Click Here|
|Official Site Link||Click here|
- Helpline Number- +914712306040, +914712302887
- Email Id- [email protected]