The government of Karnataka had created a portal to avail the citizens of the state important certificate online. The portal has been launched under the supervision of Atal Ji’s Janasenhi Kendra Project. Going to a municipal office for an important document can be time-consuming and a lengthy process to follow. In tough times like these, the government aims to minimize the discomfort borne by a citizen of Karnataka.
Thus, Nadakacheri portal assists people in acquiring some important documents without having to go to different departmental offices. The computer literacy Mission of the Indian Government lives by such manifestations. So, in this article, we are going to describe in detail the whole scheme and its procedure to apply online via Nadakacheri CV. Other minor topics too, are covered in the article such as how to check Nadakacheri application status and the documents needed, etc.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Nadakacheri CV Web Portal
Taluka was the medium through which citizen of Karnataka used to acquire their important social document. They had to submit written applications at the Taluka Office and afterwards these applications would be processed step by step. It would also require original documents and the verification process would be even longer. After a month or two, the document would be available at the Taluka Office and the Tahasildar would issue the Certificate.
It was until 2006 when the government decided to go with the online services through the e-Governance Department. The services were provided via RDS, Rural Digital Services. Although the services were doing well, there were still technical issues, inexperienced executives, and a lack of digital resources. Therefore, in 2012 Revenue Department was given the project instead. The services are Hobli level and are called Atal Ji Janasnehi Kendra.
The State level authority overlooking the project is Atal Ji Janasnehi Directorate. The Nadakacheri is a web portal. The server was developed by Microsoft and NIC. There are, as of today 777 Hobli (Atal Ji Janasnehi Kendra) in Karnataka.
Benefits of the Nadakacheri CV Portal
- Nadakacheri CV Portal is overseen by Atal Ji’s Janasnehi Kendra Project.
- The mode of the application process for various documents through Nadakacheri Portal is completely online.
- Citizen of Karnataka will be able to access the assistance required to apply for any particular document.
- The Citizen of Karnataka will not only save time but also money spent on acquiring those documents.
- The process eliminates the need of middlemen and thus promotes direct access to information from the user to the data center.
- The portal is connected to many a department so the interested candidates can read the article to see the process and list of services available on the portal.
Nadakacheri CV Overview
|Name of the Scheme/Portal||Nadakacheri CV Karnataka|
|Launched By||Atal Ji Janasnehi Kendra Project|
|Beneficiaries||Karnataka State Residents|
|Type of Policy||Karnataka Government Policy|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|State||Karnataka Govt scheme|
|S.no.||Name of the service||Service |
|1.||Agricultural Family Member|
|2.||Agricultural Labour Certificate||25||14|
|4.||Attestation of family tree||25||14|
|5.||Bona fide Certificate||25||07|
|6.||Caste and Income Certificate||25||21|
|7.||Caste Certificate (Cat- A)||25||21|
|8.||Caste Certificate (SC/ST)||25||21|
|10.||HK Region Residence and |
|11.||Income Certificate for|
Compass for Employment
|12.||Income Certificate for |
|13.||Land Holding Certificate||25||21|
|18.||No Re-marriage Certificate||25||7|
|19.||Non-Creamy Layer Certificate||25||7|
|21.||OBC Certificate (Central)||25||7|
|26.||Surviving Family Members|
|30.||Economically Weaker Section|
|32.||Physically Handicapped Pension||00||45|
|34.||Sandhya Suraksha Yojane||00||45|
|35.||National Family Benefit Scheme||00||70|
|36.||Indira Gandhi National|
Old Age Pension
|39.||Anthya Samskara Yojane||00||10|
|40.||Acid Victim Pension||00||45|
|41.||Farmer Widow Pension||00||45|
|42.||Endosaphan Victim Pension||00||30|
Check How to apply for Karnataka Ration Card
Nadakacheri CV Application Process
Following is the Nadakacheri CV application procedure as well as the required documents. For citizens of Karnataka, they can apply directly via this website.
Nadakacheri CV Caste Certificate Online Apply
- STEP I: First, visit the official Website of Nadakacheri CV or Click on the link : nadakacheri.karnatka.gov.in. On the home page click on the Online Application option from the dashboard menu. Choose Apply Online from the drop-down.
- STEP-II: You will be redirected to a new page. Enter your working mobile number and then click on the Get OTP option. You will therefore receive an OTP on your phone number. Enter the OTP.
- STEP III: You will be redirected back to the home page. Click on the “New Request” Option. From the selection, the section chooses Caste Certificate. You will see an application form on your Screen.
- STEP IV: Enter the details asked in the application form correctly and carefully along with uploading the asked documents. After selecting the mode of delivery click on the Save Button. Double-check the details filled in and then Submit the application form.
- STEP V: An Acknowledgement number will thereafter be sent to your registered number. Enter the Acknowledgement number and proceed to the Online payment process. Enter all the payment-related information and then click on Make Payment. The Caste Certificate will be issued by the authority in time.
Documents Required to apply for Caste Certificate
- Application Form
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate / Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Report allocated by Patwari / Sarpanch
- Income Proof
- Ration Card
How to apply for Nadakacheri CV Income Certificate?
- STEP 1: Firstly, visit the official web portal of Nadakacheri Portal. Click on the Online Application Menu from the dashboard. Click on Apply Online option from the drop-down list.
- STEP 2: On the displayed screen enter your current working phone and click on Get OTP option. Enter the OTP sent on your Mobile number. You will be redirected to the Home page. Click on the New Request option and choose Income Certificate.
- STEP 3: The application form for the Income Certificate will appear on your screen. Enter the details asked in the form correctly Upload the asked documents carefully. Choose the Mode of delivery and click on save button. Give the application form another glance to recheck the details and then click on Submit button.
- STEP 4: You will get an acknowledgement number on your mobile number. Enter it and move ahead to payment section. Enter your payment details and click on the Make Payment option. After the completion of the verification process, you will obtain your Income Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card
- Application Form
- Address Proof
- Report issued by Patwari / Sarpanch
- Mobile number
Nadakacheri Residence Certificate Application Procedure?
- First of all, visit the official Website of Nadakacheri CV Apply. On the Homepage, you will have to choose Online Application from the dashboard. A dropdown menu will appear as a result. Click on Apply Online Option from the menu.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Fill in your contact number and click on the Get OTP Option. You will get an OTP on the phone number that you just entered. Fill the OTP in and click on the proceed option.
- Your screen will display an application form for the Residence Certificate. Enter the asked details in the application form carefully. Upload the relevant documents. Select the mode of Delivery and save the details by clicking on the Save button.
- Check the details filled in again and submit the application form. As soon as the application is submitted you will get an acknowledgement number on your phone. Enter the acknowledgement number and proceed with the payment process.
- Enter your payment details and click on the “Make Payment” option. The fee will be submitted and within the set forth time limit, the document will be available.
Residence Certificate Documents Required
- Application Form
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Income Proof
- Ration Card
- Report Issued by Patwari or Sarpanch
How to Check Nadakacheri CV Application Status ?
Applicants who applied for any Certificate can check the various stages of progress on the Nadakacheri CV apply online Portal. The Application Status of your applied documents can therefore be tracked day by day by following the simple steps below.
- STEP I: Go to the official website of Nadakacheri CV. i.e. nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in. From the dashboard click on Online Application. A drop-down menu will appear. Click on Application Status.
- STEP II: You will be redirected to a new login page. From the first box choose your application type. In the second box input the application number (The acknowledgement number) that had been sent on your number after the submission of the online application.
- STEP III: Click on the Get Status button and as a result, your Application Status will appear on your screen.
Karnataka Nadakacheri Certificate Verification?
Nadakacheri CV apply Portal also provides the service of Certificate Verification for old or recent Certificates of various departments.
- Visit the official Website of Nadakacheri CV Portal. On the Home page you will see the Dashboard. Click on Online Application from the dashboard. Choose Nadakacheri Certificate Verification from the Drop-down menu.
- After that, You will be redirected to a login page. Enter the Enrollment/ Acknowledgement number in the box or Scan the barcode from your device.
- Now click on Show Certificate Details button and the details of your Certificate will be shown on the screen. If the details are exact and true then the concerned document/Certificate is legitimate. On the other hand, if details differ or not show up all then the certificate is invalid.
|eKshana Application Printed||234943|
|Mutations (MR) Issued||4555|
|Total Aadhaar Enrolled||111039|
How to download the Mobile application of Nadakacheri CV
- Go to the Google Play Store Application on your phone. Direct link to app
- Search Nadakacheri CV from the Search bar
- From the list of the apps choose the official app and click on Install
- Open the Application after Installing and enter the asked details.
- The app is ready to use no matter where you are.
How to Submit Feedback on Nadacheri CV Portal
- Go to the official website of Nadakacheri CV Karnataka.
- Click on the Feedback option from the dashboard
- The Feedback form appears on the screen. Fill in the asked details such as your Name, Phone number and E-mail address.
- In the box below write your feedback on the service and submit the file. The actions will be taken on issues as soon as possible.
The objective of Nadakacheri Online portal is to provide citizens with the convenience of certificate allocation. The online process saves both time and money.
The documents needed differ from one application to another but basic documents are Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Residence Proof etc..
Yes, you can fill the application form via mobile through the website of Nadakacheri portal.
Revenue department and Atal Ji Janasnehi Kendras.
There is pre-set time limit for each documents. Read the complete list and other details in the article.
The payment of fee through Nadakacheri Portal is online.
The fee amount varies from one certificate to another. In some Certificates there is no charge. Read the article to know fee amount for each of the Certificate.
In case of all Certificates, after the completion of submitting the application, an acknowledgement number is provided to confirm the submission. Keep the number safe for future references.
Permanent Residents of Karnataka are eligible for Nadakacheri Services.
Go to the official website and click on online application option from the menu and then choose Certificate Verification. Enter the detail and click Show Certificate Verification.
Nadakacheri CV is the name of the application.