The government of Odisha state implemented the scheme named Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana for all weavers working under the state. With the help of this program, the government will provide assistance to the beneficiaries which will help them in meeting the basic necessities which are needed to produce the handmade goods.
The production process will also become easier for them. In the following article, we are going to provide information to the readers on how to apply for the scheme and some other details. So, scroll down the page to read about it.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana 2023
The initiative made by the government of Odisha will improve the condition of the state, and the state will also see significant growth. Handloom is one of the most significant cottage industries in Odisha state. Some basic requirements, such as light, fan, and invertor, were provided to the beneficiaries as part of the scheme mentioned above.
This is because these simple facilities will make the work of the weavers easier, labor will become efficient, and the output quality will also improve. With the help of the scheme, the government is ensuring that there is no obstacle between the weaver and their work.
Chief Minister Bayan Jyoti Scheme 2023
|Name of the Yojana||Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana|
|Implemented By||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Weavers of the State|
|Objectives of the Scheme||Providing assistance to the weavers to meet basic needs|
|Financial Assistance Amount||Rs. 17,500/-|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Also Read this: Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2023
मुख्यमंत्री बायन ज्योति योजना Eligibility Criteria
Here are some conditions set by the officials for the scheme:
- Interested one must be a bonafide weaver or a full-time ancillary worker.
- Students must be permanent residents of domiciles of Odisha state.
- The family income of participating candidates must not exceed Rs. 3,00,00 per year.
- Interested participants must not have attained the benefits of this kind of benefit in any scheme like state, central, and others.
- Applicants must have purchased the lightning unit from the registered dealer of GST with a valid GSTIN.
- If more than one candidate is found eligible for the scheme from the same family, then only one participant will get the benefits of the scheme.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana
Here are the benefits of Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana:
- The officials will provide an invertor of 650VA and battery of 100AH which will provide backup power for up to 15 hours.
- Beneficiaries will also get two energy-efficient LED tube lights of around 20 watts.
- The officials will also provide an energy-efficient ceiling of 35-watt, allowing the beneficiaries more time to produce the goods effectively.
Also Read About- Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana
The following are the key objectives of the above-mentioned scheme:
- The first and foremost objective of the scheme is to attain the fundamental conditions set by the state government for the weavers working in Odisha state. It will enable them to do their work effectively and efficiently.
- A good watt lighting will be provided so that the weavers can produce the goods effectively even at night without worrying about visibility.
- It will be easier for weavers to carry out the task of weaving without worrying about power outages and can work at late-night hours.
- Many weavers who are getting older will get relief as physical strain on the eyes will be improved with better visibility. The goods will also produce better, increasing the earnings of the weavers.
Required Documents for Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana
Let’s take a look at the list of documents that will be needed while applying for the मुख्यमंत्री बायन ज्योति योजना;
- Recent Passport-Sized Coloured Photograph
- Weaver Identity Card or Certificate Copy for proof
- Copy of the Aadhaar Card
- Xeris Copy of the Individual’s Saving bank Account Passbook’s front page showing details like account number, IFSC Code, name, address, and others.
- Certificate showing the total family income from the concerned tehsildar.
- Undertaking documents stating that the lightning unit will not be sold for three years from the date of purchase.
How to do Online Registration for Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana 2023?
Readers who are interested in the scheme and want to apply for it can check out the detailed procedure on this page. The following are the steps to complete online registration:
- Start the process by going to the official website of the Directorate.
- After visiting the website’s home screen, start looking for the Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana.
- Now, all the details regarding the Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana will be available on the screen.
- Locate and tap on the application link for the above-mentioned scheme, and the online form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the details on the form and complete the online registration. After that, start entering the particulars on the application form.
- After that, upload the documents and finally submit the form.
(Candidates from remote areas can also apply for the scheme offline. )