Rajasthan PayManager G55 Form | www.paymanager.nic.in | PRI | Rajasthan PayManager Paymangager.in | Default Password of | Raj PayManager paymanager2.raj.nic.in
Rajasthan PayManager is the pay bill preparation system that was designed for Rajasthan State Government employees. This Paymanager portal will help the state govt. employees to generate their monthly pay bills and income tax statements. Along with paymanager DDO login, you can prepare salary bills, DA arrear, Bonus arrear, leave encashment, retirement bills, FVC bills, and Surrender bills, etc. If you are also a State Government employee in Rajasthan then do check out more details related to Rajasthan Paymanager.
Paymanager Rajasthan Services Available
Rajasthan Paymanager portal offers a wide range of services to Rajasthan State government employee: –
- Monthly Pay Slip
- Update service details
- Update bank account
- Add digital signature
- Month Wise play slip
- Employee transfer request
- Bill status
- Update personal details
- GA 55 employment details
- Employee medical bills and others
Details of Rajasthan Paymanager
|Offered by||Finance Department of Rajasthan|
|State offering service||Rajasthan Govt yojana|
|Beneficiary||State Government Employee|
|Service started in||2011|
|Official Portal||Paymanagerra.nic.in Paymanager2.raj.nic.in|
How to login at the Paymanager Portal?
If you want to know about Paymanager employee login then you need to follow the steps given underneath:
- Visit the Paymanager portal first
- Now on the home page, you need to click on the DDO/Employee login tab (as shown in the image below)
After this, a new page will open after you. In case, it shows you get 401 unauthorized then you may also go through the paymanager pri website
- Where you need to submit your login ID as received from the officials.
- followed by password
It is to be noted that, for those who are login to the portal the first time their pay manager password is the last 4 digits of their account number. While those who have already login to the portal and change their password must enter their new password.
- Now submit the captcha code as appears on the screen after that select the user type such as employee/ DDO/ Digital/ Department/ Sub DDO.
- And once you press the login tab your Paymanager dashboard will available to you.
How to Reset Paymanager Account Password?
If you forgot or looking to reset your Paymanager account password then you need to follow the details mentioned below: –
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Paymanager.
- Now on the home page of the portal, you need to click on the Forgot password (employee login) tab (as shown in the image below).
- It will take you to a new page where the Paymanager password reset form will appear on your screen.
- In this, you need to submit some of your details as given below:
- Employee ID
- Bank Account No.
- Date of birth and
- Mobile Number (which is optional)
- If you submit your mobile number then you need to authenticate it first by pressing verify mobile number tab.
- If the details entered are found to be correct, then a new page will open where you can reset your new password and need to confirm the same.
- Remember your password must fulfill the following criteria unless you wouldn’t be able to change your password.
- Password must commence with a capital letter
- It must contain a small letter
- Along with a digit and one special character
- For Example Rajasth@12
Procedure to Download Rajasthan Paymanager Payslip?
Rajasthan Pay Manager Salary Slip or Pay Slip can be easily downloaded from the official website but for that, you need to follow some steps given below: –
- To download the Paymanager Pay Slip you need to first visit the Paymanager official website
- Now you need to first login to the portal by submitting the credentials that you have received from the officials.
- On successful login, your dashboard will appear to you, and in this…
- You need to click on the Employee corner tab and in its dropdown need to select the Pay Slip tab.
- After its selection, a new window will appear where you need to select the month, year, and financial year from the dropdown (whose Pay Slip you want to print)
- Once you select all such details press the submit tab and your salary slip will be downloaded to your system successfully.
- Now you need to tap the file which was downloaded and your salary slip will available to you which contain all the major information like: –
- DDO Code
- Bill No.
- Employee name and identification number
- Bank account details
- PAN Number
- PRAN No.
- Details of the bank branch
- Earnings and deduction details
How to get GA 55 Employee Details?
Now all user may easily get their GA 55 employee details through their pay manager login dashboard and to get the same you need to follow the instruction given below: –
- The very first step is you need to visit the official portal of Paymanager and need to login first by submitting your details (whose process we already discussed above)
- Once you log in successfully you need to click on the Employee corner tab and under its dropdown tab need to select get GA 55 employee details.
- Now on the next page, you need to select the year whose report you are looking for
- Your name will already appear on the screen
- Later you need to select estimated/non-estimated
- Now select the format type (pdf or excel) as suitable to you
- The selected format type will be downloaded to your system.
- Tap the file to open and all the important details which you wanted will available in this.
How to Make a Salary bill in Paymanager?
For the salary Bill process in Paymanager Rajasthan, you need to first log in at the portal as a DDO, and once you log in successfully then follow the steps given below: –
- On the DDO dashboard tap on the billing process and from the dropdown select bill No. Allocation
- After this from the available option, you need to choose Bill Allocation from the list
- Later a form will appear in which you need to select some details like:
- Bill type- Salary
- Object head-01
- Month and year of pay
- Bill date, bill number, and…
- Group name
- After doing all these things press the submit tab
- And if you want to do any modification in the salary bill process then it can be done easily by selecting bill Modification from the menu followed by bill no Allocation.
List of details that can be added in Employee Pay Details
Now through DDO login, some details can be added in employee pay details through Rajasthan Paymanager and its list is given as: –
- Partial Pay Details
- Employee LIC Details can also be added by clicking on the Add LIC button
- If any loan details available that can be added by selecting the loan master button
- Dependent deduction may also be added by selecting the Dependent deduction
- If any employee has been suspended that such details may also be added by selecting the suspended tab
How to Edit a service account at Rajasthan Paymanager?
Now the Rajasthan State government employee may easily edit their service account by following the details mentioned here: –
- In order to edit your service account details, you need to first open the Paymanager portal and…
- Need to login with your details
- After login to the portal, do long-press the employee corner tab.
- Now some option will appear on your screen in which you need to choose the master data request
- Further, a dropdown menu will open in which you need to choose employee Status request
- After its selection, the Employee status form will appear to you where you need to fill some of your details or you wanted to update in your service like: –
- Service category and its sub-category
- Status of Job (like Extension, retired, Suspended, VRS)
- Later need to select whether you are on probation, temporary, or permanent employee.
- Choose your category from the list
- Opt gazetted or non-gazetted from the list
- Entitlement and marital status
- Now upload the file which you have updated or corrected in the service account
- Once you submitted all details press the submit tab and the details will be sent to DDO for verification and once it was verified successfully it will be reflected into your account.
HOD Registration at Paymanager
For HOD registration you need to fulfill the steps that are furnished below: –
- Visit the Payamanger2raj.nic.in and on the home page select the HOD registration tab.
- Now the registration form will appear where you need to first choose your department and verify IFMS credentials.
- In case of any mismatch in IFMS credentials then a dialogue box will pop out displaying that username and password is not the same as in IFMS login
- Once you verify your credentials now you need to search personal details by employee ID or Nicuid
- If further any mismatch was found then the portal will remind you the details are incorrect but…
- if no mismatch was found in both the portal (IFMS and Paymanager) then you need to select the DSC option
- Later you need to generate the OTP and enter the same for authentication
- Once authentication was completed press the registration tab.
- After registering as HOD successfully, you can log in to the portal by submitting the login details.
Paymanager DSC Setting
While uploading digital signature in the portal so many users facing a problem in which the portal keeps showing that check your DSC setting. So if you are among those who are also facing this issue then such DSC setting can be corrected by following the steps which we have discussed below: –
- Press the setting tab in your web browser and from the option choose the internet options
- It will open a dialogue box in which you need to go to the security option
- Here you need to untick the protected mode and press the custom level for further settings
- From the list, you need to first press the ActiveX controls and plugin
- And enable all the option from its list
- Later select the scripting option and enable all its services.
- Press the Ok tab to change the setting
- Once the setting has been changed refresh your Paymanager dashboard and now try to upload the digital signature
Paymanager Digital Signature Process
You need to know that the digital signature process can be done only through Paymanager DDO login and its process has been discussed below: –
- User need to go to master followed by DSC management and Enroll DSC
- And after going through such process the digital signature process window will appears
Note: For successful process do open this website in internet Explorer
- In case the DSC driver not installed then it can be done by pressing the link available on your right side.
- Insert digital signature certificate key in your system
- Now press the digital certificate enrollment tab
- A dialogue box appears mentioning that would you accept the risk and want to run the application here you need to press yes
- In the next screen, you need to press the don’t block button, and after that press the RUN button
- After this, a pop window will appear with a dialogue box you need to cancel the same
- Later the list of the certificate will pop out which are connected or installed in your system
- from the list, you need to choose the required certificate and press the OK tab
- Now portal will ask you to authenticate your PIN in which you need to submit your valid PIN
- After validation, a message will be displayed to you and now you may proceed with a concerned digital certificate.
- Press Ok and need to wait for at least 5 to 6 minutes
- Later you need to press the view certificate details proceed for enrollment
- In this, you need to select the purpose for the enrollment of digital signature
- Purpose selected will appear on the grid which you can also delete by pressing the “X”
- Now press the Enroll tab
- and a message will pop out mentioning the digital signature enrolled successfully.
- For more information, you may also download the paymanager digital signature process pdf from the portal.
Rajasthan Paymanager Customer Care Number
If users face any issue at the Paymanager portal or require any assistance regarding Paymanager then they may send their Email to the authority or also connect via customer care. The details of the Paymanager helpline number is given below: –
Paymanager Email: email@example.com
Paymanager Complaint: -0141-2744402,0141-5111010, 0141-5111007
Paymanager is the state bill preparation system. It is an integrated platform where employees bill can be prepared. Along with it preparation of DA arrears, bonus facility is also available at this portal.
As this portal is only for Rajasthan state government employees whether they are on probation or permanent and to login at the portal they need to submit their Login ID which was issued by their officials and password.
Users who are login for first time need to submit the last 4 digits of their bank account and once they log in successfully they may change their password.
Paymanager password can be retrieved easily from the portal which will required some details like your ID, bank account number, mobile number, and DOB and on submitting such details you may easily change your password.
Yes, while changing your paymanager password then you need to keep such things in your mind that the first letter must be Capital > contain small letter > digits> special character.
Yes, users can update their service status easily with the help of pay manager but they need to upload the supporting documents as a proof and the changes you have done will be updated by the DDO and if details were found to be correct then such changes will be updated by the DDO.
Paymanager ID was issued to state government employee by their department. through this ID you may access to paymanager portal and use their services.
Without Paymanager password you will not be able to access the paymanager portal. The last 4 digits of your bank account is your paymanager password which you can change once you login first time.