Registration | Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2021 | Application Form | Eligibility Criteria | Kalyana Laxmi Telangana | www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in | Pathakam Amount | Laxmi First Marriage Certificate Pdf | Laxmi Scheme Application Form Download | Documents Pdf | Love Marriage | Rules | Guidelines | Details For BC | After Marriage
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme is an attempt on behalf of the Telangana State Government to empower the women of Telangana State. The Honorable Chief Minister of Telangana K. Chandrashekhar Rao had launched a number of State-level schemes for the welfare of Telangana women. Kalyana Lakshmi is one of those schemes that aim to help poor women in the state.
The expenses that arise from the wedding ceremonies is sometimes a lot for the families of the poor brides. Therefore the State of Telangana had initiated the Kalyana Laxmi scheme to financially assist the families that belong to the economically weaker section of the society. Read the complete article to know the details of the scheme, benefits, and eligibility.
What is Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2021?
Telangana State Government initiated Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme 2021 back in 2014. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana K. Chandrashekhar Rao. The scheme is set to financially assist the below poverty line bride. The scheme is namely Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for brides of Hindu Communities and Shaadi Mubarak for the brides of the Muslim Communities.
The objective of this scheme is to prevent child marriages that result only from the burden of marrying off one’s daughter once she comes of age. This way the poor families will get the incentive when they need for the completion of the wedding ceremonies.
Kalyana Laxmi Scheme 2021- Brief Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||K. Chandrashekhar Rao|
|Launched on||October 2nd 2014|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance to Telangana Brides|
|Incentive Amount||1,00116 Rupees|
Kalyan Laxmi Scheme- Features and Benefits
- The scheme was launched on 2nd October 2014 for the SC/ST, Minorities (BC-A, BC-B, BC-C) as well as Economically Weaker Section of the State.
- At the time of the launch, the total amount was 51,000 rupees.
- After that, there was a hike in the amount in 2017 and the total amount was 75,116 rupees per beneficiary.
- A while back in March 2018 the amount again hiked up to a total of 1,00116 Rupees per beneficiary.
- The Scheme has benefitted 3,60000 beneficiaries up until March 2018.
- The Eligibility Criteria or pre-requisites listed below are applicable to both Kalyana Lakshmi and Shaadi Mubarak scheme.
- Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme has now been limited to one beneficiary per family so only one-time financial assistance will be provided to each family.
Eligibility Criteria to Appply for Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
- The scheme is available for the applicant of categories such as SC, ST, EBC, BC, Muslims or Christians. Or she must belong to Below Poverty line (BPL)
- The parents of the bride should have the annual income lesser than 2 Lakh Rupees combined.
- For applicants belonging to rural areas, her parent’s income should be less than 1,50,000 Rupees per annum combined.
- The applicants must possess either a hard or soft copy of the Caste Certificate issued by the MRO officer.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Telangana State.
- The bride must be more than or 18 years of age at the time of applying for the scheme.
Documents Required to Apply for Kalyana Laxmi
|Aadhaar Card of the Bride and the |
|Bank Passbook of Both Bride and |
|Birth Certificate for Age Proof |
|Income Certificate of Bride’s parents |
not older than 6 Months
|Caste Certificate||Photograph of the Bride|
|VRO/ Panchayat Secretary Approval|
|Marriage Confirmation Certificate|
How to Apply for Kalyana Laxmi Scheme?
The procedure to apply for the benefits of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme is completely online. Follow the easy steps given below.
- Firstly, Go to the official website telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- You will se the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme link there. Click on it.
- By clicking on it you will be redirected to following page. Click on the Registration link.
- Following the Application form will be displayed on your screen. The application is divided into four different parts.
- Fill the application form correctly. Enter the following details in the application form:
- Personal Details such as Name, Father’s Name, Aadhaar Card, Phone number, DoB and Educational Qualification
- Income Certificate Details (Should be filled according to Income Certificate)
- Caste Certificate Details (Filled from the Caste Certificate)
- Permanent Address Details
- Present/Correspondence address
- Bride’s Bank account Details (Optional but mandatory in case the bride is an orphan)
- Mother’s Bank Account Details
- Move on to the next part of the application form that accounts for the details of the Bridegroom.
- Enter the Information like the Personal Details of the bridegroom such as the Name of the Bridegroom, Father of the Bridegroom, DoB, Occupation, Address related Details etc.
- The next part deals with the details related to the marriage.
- Fill in the details asked such as Date of Marriage, Place of Marriage, and complete address of marriage place.
- The final part of the Application form is the uploading of the relevant documents.
- Following documents are needed to be uploaded in this section.
- Marriage Confirmation Certificate
- VRO/Panchayat Secretary Approval Certificate
- Photograph of Bride
- Age Proof Document of bride
- Scanned Aadhaar Copy of Bride, Bride’s Mother, and Bridegroom
- Bride and Bride’s mother’s scanned Bank Passbook
- The documents to be uploaded should be in jpeg/jpg format.
- The size of the files should not be more than 150 Kb or lesser than 50 kb.
- Click on Submit.
How to check the Application Status of the Kalayana Lakshmi Scheme?
Applicants can check the status of their online application through the Telangana e-Pass portal. The procedure to check the application status is given below:
- Firstly you need to go to the official web portal of the Telangana Government namely – e-Pass.
- Click on the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme and on click on the Print/Status option on the page that follows as a result.
- Enter the bride’s UID (Aadhaar Card Number) and Registered Mobile number.
- Click on Get Status and Print. The Screen will display your Application status. You can download it for future references.
How to make Correction in the Application Form of Kalyana Lakshmi 2021?
- First Go to the official Website for Telangana Kalyana Laxmi Scheme 2021 i.e. Telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- After that click on the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Icon on the home page.
- Click on the Edit/Uploads option on the page that comes on the screen as a result.
- Enter Marriage ID and Phone Number
- Choose the Details Option and Make the necessary Corrections.
- Check the application form again and hit the Submit button.
How to Do Official Login on the e-Pass Portal?
- Click on the link to go to the home page of the web portal Telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Subsequently Click on the option that says Official Login on the top right corner of the home page.
- A new pop up window appears on the screen. Enter the asked details such as User ID and Password.
- After entering the aforementioned details enter the captcha code and click on Sign in.
- You will be logged in to the Portal.
How to check Application Status of Kalyana Lakshmi via Treasury Portal?
- First Visit the Telangana Treasury portal i.e. treasury.telangana.gov.in
- Choose the year of your application submission and in the subsequent Block choose Kalyanalakshmi option from the drop-down menu.
- After that click on Submit Option.
- Enter Your Kalyanalakshmi ID on the next blank box and click on the submit button after that.
- Click on the Submit button and your application status will appear on the screen.
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme- Important Links
|Official web portal Home Page||ePass Home Page|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Application Form Correction||Correction Link|
Following are the contact details in case of any query or any other issue regardin the ePass Portal.
For General Issues
For Technical Issues/Support
(Calls Answered between 10:30 AM to 5 PM on Working Days)
The income limit to be eligible for Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme is 2,00000 rupees per annum for all categories and 1,50000 rupees per annum for Rural areas.
Previously there was no limit for the frequency of the financial assistance but now the one time financial assistance is limited to once per family.
Yes, the overall structure of the schemes is same. The difference is that Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme is for Hindu Community brides and Shaadi Mubarak Schemes for Muslim Community brides.
Applicant needs Photograph, Aadhaar Card, Marriage Certificate, Bank Passbook of both Bride and Bride’s Mother, Caste Certificate, Age Proof Document, and Address proof Document.
Visit the official portal first and click on the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme on the next page click Print/Status option. Enter Marriage ID and Phone number and click on submit. You will be able to see your Application status as a result.
Go to the official website first and then click on the kalyana Lakshmi Scheme link and on the next page click on Edit/Uploads option. Enter the details asked. Make the required correction and submit again.
Kalyana Lakshmi ID is given to the applicant once they are successfully registered in the e-Pass portal. It should be kept safe as it is required for checking Application status later.
No, the procedure free of cost.