Gujarat Ikhedut Portal ગુજરાત ઇખેદૂત પોર્ટલ નોંધણી was sponsored by the Gujarat authority for the well being of their State Farmers. The government launches various farming schemes, for conserving water, fisheries, and horticulture schemes, for the people of Gujarat and they can apply for this yojana from the Ikhedut Portal. With the help of this portal, now Farmers will be well aware of the market price of their crop, and also get to know about various subsidies.
Table of Contents
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal, ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
The government of Gujarat has launched this portal, for the benefit of Farmers, the main motto behind launching this portal is to directly reach the farmers, and vice versa. Nowadays farmers can easily get information about any schemes by using the Ikhedut site, and they do not have to go to any government office to take the update of any yojana. Even though they can check the status of their application form by using this site. It provides information to every people at free of cost, Ikhedut Portal saves time and people’s money as well.
Objective of Gujarat Ikhedut Portal
The main aim of the Government of Gujarat directly communicate with the farmers, so that they will be well aware of the various yojana which was launched by the govt. so that they can directly take the advantage of the scheme by filling its application form. How to register in the official portal you can see in this article and also check the application status process, for more details scroll down.
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Yojana List 2023
|Multi Crop Planter||Pedi Trans-Planet|
|Zero Teal Seed Low fertilizer Planner||Post Hall Digger|
|Mb Plau||Underground Pipe Line-PVC|
|Discover Plau||Stable Saver|
|Groundnut Digger||Land Level|
|Captor Cutter (tractors/ Power Tiller Operator)||Ripper (Self Propelled)|
|Charge Cutter (engine/ oil motor operated)||Tractor|
|Potato Planter||Automated Seed Drill.|
|Mb Plau (Hydraulic Reverse)||Mb Plau (mechanical Reversible)|
|Open Pipeline||Serious Teal Seed Low Fertilizer Drill|
|Power Tiller||Automated Seed Low Fertilizer Planner|
|Automated Seed Low Fertilizer Drill||Cultivator|
Advantages of Gujarat Ikhedut Portal
The list of the benefits of this portal you can check below:-
- Farmers can easily apply for any scheme and take its benefits.
- All the procedures can be done online, so it will save time and fuel.
- Reduce less paperwork and waiting time.
- Farmers can check the updated rates of their crops.
- It is useful to get the information, at any time.
- If any grievance, you can also give your feedback through this portal.
Before applying for the scheme the candidate must go through the eligibility criteria, as per the official guidelines, the standards for the scheme is mentioned below:-
- According to the official notification, the candidate must be the permanent residence of Gujarat.
- These schemes are only for farmers.
- The candidate must have their own bank account and the Aadhaar card.
Documents Required In Gujarat Ikhedut Portal
After seeing the eligibility criteria is the foremost thing which is necessary to submit, the list of the required documents are given below:-
|Photo Identification Card||Details of Bank Account|
|Registered mobile No.||Passport Size photographs|
|Aadhaar card||Copy of Bank Passbook|
Process for Registration in Gujarat Ikhedut Portal
For the registration process the interested candidate must follow the below steps:-
- Go through the official site of Gujarat Ikhedut, once you click on the link, the homepage of the site will open,
- For the registration, you have to click on the Plan option,
- Then, the next page will display on your screen, in which you have to choose the scheme for which you want to apply.
- After clicking on the desired option, the instruction page will appear, at the bottom of the page, there is an option, to choose whether you registered or not.
- If you choose the Yes option, then you have to enter the applicant Aadhaar No. and the registered Mobile no., and then you have to enter the OTP, after the confirmation, the page will open.
- If you choose the No option, then click on the Apply new option, and start entering all the details and upload the required documents.
- Enter the Captcha and click on the submit button.
How to Check Application Status in Gujarat Ikhedut Portal
To track the status of the application is now very easy through the Gujarat Ikhedut Portal, now the candidate can check the application through his mobile phone by visiting the site, then tap the Reprint/Check Status of the Application.
Then the new page will be open, in which to choose the desired plan from the drop-down box, and choose the type of application status (Application No. or the Receipt No.). Then, the status will display on your screen. You can get an idea by seeing the below image, and the direct link is given in this article for that you can scroll down.
There are some of the basic instructions, which have to follow by every candidate, the instructions are as follows:-
- The candidate must take the signature of the competent officer on the Pre-approval orders.
- The applicant can apply for the scheme only by using Ikhedut Portal of Gujarat.
- The eligibility of the candidate can be verified through the manual process.
- The process of verification can be done by verifying the records and the documents.
Process to Download Ikhedut Mobile App
To download the mobile application of the portal, click on the Mobile App, you will get this option on the official site.
The link will direct you to the new page, you will find the three options which are: Agriculture, or horticulture, or Animal Husbandry. You have to choose any one option, and then select the group from the drop-down box and click to view.
By following above mention steps, you can easily download the mobile application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Through this portal, the people will get information about all the latest schemes, and then they can apply by seeing the eligibility criteria.
The Gujarat Ikhedut Portal portal provides all the details about agriculture, whether it is related to farming, water conservation, fisheries, etc.
Right now the government does not update this facility on the site, but you can track your application status, from this portal.
You can contact them through the portal of the Gujarat Ikhedut, in which the link for contact is given on the homepage, from there you can easily contact them.
By the Gujarat Ikhedut Portal> click on mobile app> then click to download option.
View Gujarat Ikhedut Portal> tap to Feedback option> enter mobile number> proceed to next>then you write the feedback.
For updating your information about Gujarat Ikhedut Portal you can check our articles, or for any queries, you write in the comment box.