How to use the Ente Ration Card App: A ration card is a document that allows citizens to avail services provided by the civil supplies department of the state. Kerala is one of the states that provide different types of ration to the citizens which are categorized on the basis of color. The Civil supply department launched a mobile app called Ente Ration Card for online processing of all the ration card services. Although it has been a long time since the launch of the app there are lots of citizens who still wonder how to use the Ente Ration Card App? If you are also one of them, then you do not have to worry as we are here to help you with this.
How to use Ente Ration Card App?
Ente Ration card is a mobile-based application that is currently available for Android platforms but soon iOS-based version will also be launched. It has been launched to provide easy access to Kerala Ration services to the ration cardholders in the state. With the help of the Ente Ration card application, users can access and every information about their ration just by a click. They no longer have to visit the ration card offices or any other related place to collect a small piece of information regarding their ration card.
With the Ente Ration card application, citizens get their ration card at their fingertips as they can get information anytime anywhere just by a click. Using this application, Kerala citizens can easily view the ration card details, ration details of each family member. application status etc.
If you are the one who is facing issues regarding the use of the Ente Ration Card app then you can read this article till the end. Moving forward in this article, you are going to find all the information related to Kerala Ration card mobile app, how to use the app, the process to download it, application status check, ration card details, and many more.
Ente Ration Card App: An Overview
|Name of the App||Ente Ration Card App|
|Category||Kerala Govt. Schemes|
|Concerned Department||Civil Supplies Department, Govt. of Kerala|
|Purpose||To provide all the ration card details and other services to Kerala citizens through a mobile app|
|Operating System supported till date||Android|
|App Size||2.5 MB|
|Developed By||National Informatics Centre (NIC), Govt. of India|
|Users||Kerala ration cardholders|
|Civil Supplies Dept. portal||kerala.gov.in|
Features of Ente Ration Card App
Ente Ration card app is an initiative of the Kerala government to make the ration card/ PDS system more digital in the state in order to bring more transparency in the system and to increase the accessibility of ration services for the common people. Check the overall features of this innovative application which has been developed by the Civil Supply Department of Kerala Govt with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
This is will help to get a better insight into this useful ration card application. So, have a quick look at the salient features of ente ration card app-
– Users can view complete details of their ration cards which include the type of ration card, application status, and also the monthly allocation of supplies.
– It provides users details of all the members listed on the ration card.
– Application is quite safe to use and provides on-demand secured access to information to every user.
– Users can log in with just their registered mobile no. No other details are required.
– Provides a user-friendly interface where users can access information in their mother tongue.
Benefits of Ente Ration Card App
Kerala Ration card app not only provides ration card information to citizens in a go but also saves their precious time. Check what all benefits users get through this application mentioned below-
- It makes ration card information search process more convenient and handy for users. They do not have to visit any ration card office or any Akshaya center to collect information related to their ration card. Now, they can get it just by opening the app.
- It saves time of both citizens and government officials.
- It facilitates transparency in the system as users can easily check their ration card details.
- Make system more digitized that facilitates e-governance.
- Users can check ration card information anytime and anywhere on their smartphones.
How to use Ente Ration Card Application?
Ente Ration card mobile application provides a user-friendly interface that can be accessed in the official language of Kerala i.e., Malayalam. To avail of the services available on ente ration card application, one has to download the application first. Check the step-by-step process to download the mobile application given as under-
- Step 1- Open Google Play store on your android mobile phone.
- Step 2- Now, enter Enter Ration card in the search box
- Step 3- Now, ente Ration card app option will appear.
- Step 4- Now, click on the install tab to download the application on your mobile phone.
- Step 5- Now, app will be downloaded on your mobile phone and you have to click on open tab to proceed with services available on the app.
- Step 6- Skip all the pages that appear showing the information and land on the homepage of the app.
How to check Kerala Ration Card Details?
After installing the application on your android phone, you can check your ration cards details and application status. If you already have a ration card and you wish to check all the details of your ration card you can check it on your mobile phone using this application. You just have to follow the instructions given below-
- Step 1- Open Ente ration card application on your phone.
- Step 2- On the home screen of the app, you will see two options.
- Step 3- Click on the “Ration Card” option.
- Step 4- Now, you have to enter your ration card in the space provided. Proceed by clicking on “View My Card” option.
- Step 5- On clicking the aforesaid button, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. You have to enter the OTP within the given time duration.
- Step 6- Now, a dialog box with Create password information will open. Click on ok button.
- Step 7- You have to create a password in order to access this mobile app and checking ration card details. This password is necessary to proceed further. Therefore, enter the password in the blank space. Confirm password.
- Step 8- After successful login, your ration card details will open. You can check all the details of Kerala Ration card.
Note: To start with any of the services on this mobile app, you must ensure that your mobile number is registered with your PDS. To get it registered with your PDS you need to visit the official portal or contact the concerned person.
Ration Details of Kerala citizens that will appear on this application includes-
- Ration Card number
- Type of the ration card
- Photo of the ration card holder
- TSO Name
- Name and quantity of ration supply and commodities provided on the card
- Name of each family member, their id, relationship with the cardholder, occupation, age, gender etc.
How to check Ente Ration Card Application Status?
The other option is available on Ente Ration card app application status. It means Kerala citizens who have applied for a ration card and waiting for its delivery can check the processing status of the same through this application. If you also wish to check the application status on your mobile, then you need to follow the given instructions-
- Step 1- Open Ente ration card app on your phone.
- Step 2- On the homepage, click on “Application Status” option.
- Step 3- Now, you have to enter your application number and click on OK button.
- Step 4- Application status will display on your smartphone screen.
Who are the users of Ente Ration Card App?
This initiative of the Kerala Civil Supplies department came into force to provide ease to all the ration cardholders of the state. With this app, they can check all the details of their Kerala ration card. All the citizens who possess a valid ration in the state of Kerala are the user of this mobile app. Also, those who have applied for a ration card can use this app to check their application status.
Ration card in Kerala is issued only to the citizens who follow criteria fixed by the state government-
- Ration card hold should be a permanent resident of Kerala
- Should meet the annual family income criteria fixed by the govt
- Should not be on possession of ration card already
In order to apply for a new ration card in the state, applicants are required to provide the following information and documents at the time of ration card application-
- Resident proof/ Domicile Certificate
- Income certificate for annual family income proof
- Caste/ Category certificate
- Photo id (Aadhaar card/ voter Id etc.) proof of the head of the family as well as of all the family members
- Passport-sized photograph of each family member
|Kerala Civil Supply Department Official portal||Click Here|
|Ente ration card app download link (Android)||Click Here|
|Kerala Ration Card New List||Click Here|
Queries related to Kerala ration card online portal and ente Ration card app can be brought to the notice of Kerala Civil Supply department through the contact details shared as under-
ICT Campus, Vellayambalam,
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695033
Phone No.- 471 2726881, 2314307, 2725646
Fax- 471 2314284
Email- [email protected]
The main purpose of introducing this application is to provide easy access to ration card information to all the citizens of Kerala State.
All the citizens of Kerala who hold a ration card are potential users of this mobile application.
No, the iOS version of the one ration card is not available yet. Currently is only available for android users but the department will soon release an iOS version of the same.
No, it is not a paid mobile application. Users can download it free of cost from the google play store and avail its services.
Although, it is a mobile-based application user can also install it on their PC with the help of certain tools.
Users can log in to the portal with the help of a registered mobile number.
Yes, this is because your registered mobile number is required for mobile application and the OTP will be sent only to this registered number. You can proceed to all the services available on the mobile app only after OTP verification.
Users can log in by entering the OTP number sent to their registered mobile number.
They have to type their application number to check their application status. This is application number is provided at the time of application to the applicants. Therefore, it is always important to keep this application number/ id safe for future references.
No, the application for the ration card feature is not available on this application at present. You can only check your ration card details and application status on ente ration card app.