AP Sewerage Connection | municipality act | Andhra Pradesh New Connection | AP Change of Closets | Andhra Pradesh Closure of Connection | cdma.ap.gov.in property tax
As you are aware of the Andhra Pradesh sewerage system comprises of few important things. House sewers are combined with conduits or pipes, and these are supposed to carry sewage. Lift stations are for moving sewage from bottom altitudes to higher elevation if required. For locating sewage from one place to another, a pump station comes to use.
Municipal department of Andhra Pradesh is the managing agency for designing, planning, and implementing sewerage system type of facility in AP. In order to control the sewerage pollution, the Andhra Pradesh government have made plans. Under these plans, govt has given directions to all municipality department of the state to build STPs.
These sewage treatment plans (STPs) will help the state to manage the waster collected from houses and companies. Read about the procedure of applying a new sewerage connection and other details in this post. Also, share your views or queries in the comment area, and we will try to give solutions to the question asap.
AP Sewerage Connection
Sewerage and drainage system in the urban area of Andhra Pradesh has become the priority of the government. Instant industrialization and urbanization will be going to increase the population and migration of the state. Perhaps more sewerage and drainage system will be required in the state. Not only sewerage system is needed but also, it should be renewed from time to time.
All effort must be made by the municipal administration of AP so that the internal sewerage system does not fail. Capital investment will be preserved by the maintenance of these systems. Also, it assures a cost-effective investment and competent in managing the sewerage facilities.
Advantage of Sewerage Connection in Andhra Pradesh
There are several advantages of the Andhra Pradesh sewerage system, few of them are explained as follows.
- By the AP sewerage connection, people can live a hygienic and quality life. A drainage/ sewerage system is a healthier way to oversee the liquid waste.
- Initially, the waste was outflow in cesspits and septic tanks which results in polluting the groundwater. By the implementation of an AP sewerage connection, groundwater pollution has minimized.
- Water is one of the essential resources for us, which must be saved at every cost. By sewerage connection, water will be conserved.
- This system will maintain sustainable development. The environment will be protected and improves the quality of life in urban areas.
- The stormwater AP sewerage connection will prevent a state from floods. Roads, properties and other infrastructure will not be hit directly by a flood.
Important Instructions for AP Sewerage System
- Sewerage systems must be closed everywhere therefore, an open drainage system can cause diseases.
- For controlling the water flow, the sewerage system must be conductive.
- By saving water, there will be less water in the drainage system, which will increase the effectiveness of the system.
- In some period of time, authorities have to check the sewerage system and remove the blockage (if any)
- Make sure that the people are not overloading their machines at once and throwing out the wastewater in huge amounts.
Who are Eligible Candidates?
This portion of the article holds the information about the eligibility criteria which applicants have to examine. If you satisfy all the eligibility criteria, then submit the application otherwise officials will discard the application form.
- Applicants applying for a sewerage system must have a building/ house/ flat having proper rainwater gathering systems.
- Internal pipelines of a building/ house must work correctly.
- Candidates must have paid the water tax from time to time.
Documents Required for AP Sewerage New Connection
- Address Proof of Candidate (Aadhaar card of Candidate, Ration Card, Voter Identity Proof, Driving Licence, PAN Card of Aspirant, etc.)
- Tax paid receipt
- Receipt or Endorsement of Road Cutting
- Ownership Certificate / Land property certificate
- Plan of the building, that is authorised by a Local Officials
- Property Tax Assessment Number.
- Every flat or apartment, or residence area information
- Fulfilment certificate approved by Local Authority (Original Copy)
- Infrastructure construction paid charges proof (if suitable)
- An individual copy of Indemnity bond that is attached with Stamp Pape (Non-Judicial) including all requirements
How to Apply for New AP Sewerage Connection?
If you are searching the procedure of applying for a new sewerage connection in AP, then implement the easy steps given in the subsequent portion.
- In the first step, applicants have to visit the official website of the Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration Govt. of AP.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the “Online Services” tab from the menu bar.
- From the drop-down box, choose the “New Sewerage Connection” link given under the “Sewerage Connection” option.
- Choose the “Corporation/ Municipality” and submit info.
- Application form will open on your screen.
- Enter your general information and connection details.
- Upload the required documents and hit the “Forward” Button.
- Submit the form and pay the prescribed fees.
- Get the receipt after submitting the application.
- Officials will send an acknowledgement to your mobile number or email.
- After that, applicants have to visit the concerning office and provide all the documents.
- Authorities will approve the connection request if the candidate meets all requirement.
How to Change of Closets/ Closure of Connection of AP Sewerage
- At first, open the official website cdma.ap.gov.in on any suitable web browser.
- Go to the “Online Services” option and hit the “Sewerage Connection” link.
- A new drop-down will flash form, which you have to select “Change of Closets/ Closure of Connection”.
- After that, choose the appropriate “Municipality/ Corporation”.
- A new page will open on your tab, enter application number, applicant name, revenue war, mobile number, etc.
- Hit the “Search” tab, and your application will open on your device.
- Now, you can change the closets or close the connection of sewerage accordingly.
Some Essential Link
|AP Municipal Administration Dept. – Official Site|
|Apply for New Sewerage Connection|
|Change of Closets/ Closure of Connection|
AP Sewerage Connection Related FAQ’s
Yes, applicants can submit the AP sewerage connection fee online and offline both ways.
Yes, if you are thinking of closing the connection, then you have to go to the official web portal and apply from there for closure.
To present the ID proof for applicants while applying for a new connection is very important. You can provide one of these id’s – Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, PAN Card, etc.
@cdma.ap.gov.in furnishes several other online services like – Land Tax, Property Tax, Sanitization, Vacant & Tax, Birth & Death Registration, etc.