AP Brahmin Pension Scheme: Under the guidance of the Andhra Pradesh Government, the AP Brahmin Welfare Corporation works. This body certainly aims to uplift the poor Brahmins in Society by helping them with necessities which unfortunately they cannot afford. The AP Government first established the corporation in 2014. There are many schemes that they have launched for the benefit of such Brahmin citizens who are unprivileged. In order to ensure a better life and sustain the well being of Brahmin Orphans, Poor Elederlies, Widows, Destitute Women and Differently Abled, the scheme works. Those who belong to any of these categories and additionally are poor can apply online once the applications open. To know more details pertaining to the AP Brahmin Pension Scheme, scroll and read the following article.
AP Brahmin Pension Scheme 2022
The AP Brahmin Pension Scheme Brahmin Welfare Corporation aims to provide Education, Shelter, and Healthcare to the underprivileged section of Brahmins. They also strive to sustain the Cultural Values of such people during increasing modernisation. The Kashyapa Scheme is a scheme that also contributes to the well being of citizens who fall under this category. This scheme is specifically limited to Andhra Pradesh. Moreover, it only helps Senior Citizens, Orphans, Widows, PwD and Destitute Women. Through this program, these people can manage their food and shelter expenses. Consequently, the authorities will provide monetary incentives to the eligible applicants.
|Name of the Scheme||AP Brahmin Pension Scheme|
|Another name of the Scheme||Kashyapa Scheme|
|Authority||AP Brahmin Pension Scheme brahmin Welfare Corporation|
|Aim||To help Senior Citizens, Orphans, Widows, Destitute Women and Differently Abled Children|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Brahmins in Andhra Pradesh|
|Amount Disbursement Mode||Direct Bank Transfer|
Aim of the AP Brahmin Pension Scheme
The prime aim of the scheme is the empowerment of the poor Brahmins in the state. There are a lot of Elders who are abandoned or are financially unstable to sustain their life. Orphans also are another category who not only face emotional tension but also an economic crisis in order to survive. Widows who are poor clearly face a hard time when they have to outlive their husbands. Additionally, such women who are deserted and have no legal proof of separation from husbands also need help. In order to make sure that these people are able to meet their food and shelter expenses, the scheme was launched. This will not only help them to survive but also empower them.
Incentive & Benefits of the Scheme
The beneficiaries will receive monetary incentives to pay for their homes and food. These finances will be sponsored by the Andhra Pradesh Government and will be directly awarded to the selected applicants. There will be no intrusion while disbursement of money and this is one key feature of the program. The scheme will directly help the needy and will ensure that they are helped. The following inducements have been finalised:
|S.No.||Category of Beneficiaries||Funds (Per Month)|
|2.||Differently-abled Person||Rs. 2,000|
|3.||Widows and Destitutes||Rs. 2,000|
|4.||Independent Senior Citizens||Rs. 2,000|
|5.||Senior Citizens living in Old Age Homes in Andhra Pradesh||Rs. 4,000|
|6.||Specific Senior Citizens staying in Old Age Homes in Andhra Pradesh||Rs. 2,000|
AP Brahmin Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Only the applicants who are eligible will be selected to get funded through the scheme. Hence, those who aspire to get incentives under the scheme must carefully check the conditions. The following criteria need to be observed prior to applying for the scheme:
- Above all, the applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates must certainly be Bhramins by caste.
- They should be holders of White Ration Cards.
- The yearly income of the applicant combined from all the sources must not exceed Rs. 75,000.
- The Orphans should not be more than 14 Years in Age.
- Elderly applicants will only be counted as Senior Citizens if their age is more than 60 Years.
- Differently abled candidates can be of any age.
- Women and Seperated Destitute Women can be of any age as well.
- Those who seek benefit under this scheme should not be availing funds through any other Government schemes.
Documents to be Submitted
The following documents need to be submitted by the applicants while filling out the registration form:
- Passport sized Photograph of the Applicant
- Digitally scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhar Card as Identity Proof
- White Ration Card
- Income Proof of the previous financial year
- Valid Brahmin Caste Certificate which is issued by a Government Officer
- Details of the Bank Account of the Candidate
- In case of Senior Citizens and Orpahns, Date of Birth Proof is compulsorily required
- For Orphans, death certificates or an affidavit to prove being an orphan is required
- Such Senior Citizens who are residing in Old Age Homes must submit the certificae to prove so
- Widows need to submit Death Certificates of Husband
- In case of such Destitute women who are seperated from husabands but do not have any legal documents to prove so, a recognition in form of certificate or recommendation letter issued by a Government Authority is required.
AP Brahmin Pension Scheme Application Procedure
The Application procedure for the AP Brahmin Scheme is currently closed. However, it will be notified and also updated in this article when the authorities will restart accepting the requests. The candidates who are eligible and need financial assistance through this scheme must apply online. The applications shall proceed through the online portal of AP Brahmin Welfare Corporation. In order to apply for the scheme, follow the ensuing steps:
- Open the official portal of the AP Brahmin Welface Corportation using the web address www.andhrabrahmin.ap.gov.in.
- Nextly, tap on Schemes option in the main menu.
- All the active schemes in year 2022 will open up.
- In the section of Kashyapa Scheme, click on Registration.
- The registaion form will consequently open up.
- Enter the Personal Details, Address Details, Bank Details, and Crisis Details.
- Nextly, upload the aforementioned documents only in formats approved by the authorities.
- Finally, tap on Submit.
- A reference number will be generated, note it down for future reference.
Check Scheme AP Brahmin Pension Application Status
The Applications submitted will be processed online. So as to know the status of the application, the portal can be used. In order to track the application status, one must access the portal using the registration. Check the following steps to know the position:
- Visit the portal of the Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation at www.andhrabrahmin.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the dropdown list for Services
- In the given options, tap on Know Your Status.
- The Application Tracking Form will appear on the screen.
- Firstly, select to either track using Reference Number or Mobile Number or Aadhar Number.
- Secondly, enter the details of the chosen option.
- Choose the Financial Year in which the applicant filed the application.
- Choose the Date of Birth.
- Finally, tap on Fetch and the details will be visible on the screen.
Kashyapa Scheme Implementation Process
The Andhra Pradesh Welfare Corporation is responsible for the implementation of the scheme. They will observe the online application. Firstly, the State Level Committee will shortlist the eligible applicants on the basis of the online form. Furthermore, they will verify the documents and details. Afterwards, they will finalise a list of all qualified applicants. Within a month from receiving the applications, the authorities will finally transfer the pension amount.